Ben Drowned x Reader

By Krilynx_Write

You're the main character in this story. As the story goes you start to fall in love with the newcomer in sch... More

First time seeing him
Finding out his nice
His point of view
Stalker Ben
Encountering Jeff the Killer
Being questioned
Jess's house
He saves you
He steals for you
Alix
Rival
Jealousy
LS
Holding Hands
........
The necklace
The Strange Package
The colorful bird
In the woods
Powers
Secret
The legend
Does he really likes me?
He loves you
Gaming night
Revolution
He protects you
Kiss
Together
The Cave
Old Descendant
Death
Secrets out
Fate
Goodbye
Author's note

Too much

8.5K 384 99
By Krilynx_Write

As we arrived the mansion. EJ and Smiley walked out of the room "Is he going to be okay?" I asked walking up to them. They look at each other then back to me "He'll live but his in a coma right now we don't know for how long. He lost a lot of blood and he could die if we don't get any more blood for him. We've use up almost all of our blood supplies to keep him alive but at his condition wight now we're not sure if he'll live any longer" Smiley answered.

"Its all my fault... If I haven't gone in that damn room.... He would be still alive right now and playing games.... It was all my fault.." I said falling down to my knees as tears started to roll down my cheeks "I'm sure it wasn't your fault (y/n). He was just protecting you and I'm sure you were too. I promise you we'll do our best to keep him alive" Smiley said kneeling down to me. "But that doesn't change anything now! It shouldn't have been me! If I just didn't exist everything would be still be the same!" I shouted running out the mansion.

"Just let me rot and die... Please someone ends my life now" I thought as Jeff and Toby chase me "(Y/n)!" They called out. I just ignored them not wanting to face them "Leave me alone!" I shouted as my wings appeared and I flew away. I flew deeper in the woods then I found a cliff with water at the bottom. I landed near the cliff and looked up to the sky "Please just end my life now" I thought turning around knowing they were there.

"Don't do (y/n)" Toby said as they slowly walk towards me "You can't change my mind. It was my fault" I said more tears rolling down my cheeks "We're sure it wasn't your fault. Just come with us. We'll solve it" Toby said. I took a step back "We can't go back to the past. The world won't let you. It'll keep spinning to matter what" I said. I stopped as I felt the edge of the cliff.

"(Y/n)! Listen to me! I don't give a f*ck to who did it! But we all know it wasn't you. So f*cking stop with all of this sh*tty none sense and come with us! You want to see BEN again don't you? Then help him to get better!" Jeff shouted at me walking closer "Your right Jeff but the only thing is... I can't change what I've already decided to do.. I know if I die the war will stop and everything is going to be back to normal... If BEN survives please tell him that I love him" I said closing my eyes and letting myself fall down.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

64.9K 1.5K 20
||WARNING! THIS BOOK HAS BEEN ABANDONED!|| (Y/N) had always been a seemingly normal guy. Never really causing trouble, had great friends and a loving...
501K 11.3K 68
*100,888 words* Strange things happen under strange circumstances and sometimes the most unsafe people make you feel the most safe. When you meet Jef...
1K 19 39
Currently rewriting this story (all the old chapters are still available but remember I wrote them when I was like 14 so they suck💜) You witness som...
529K 16.9K 47
You, the Reader, is a transfer student from Ohio. During your time in your new location, you find yourself involved with the unknown. P.s. this book...