Goodbye

"Wait a sec child" Slender stopped me by the door. I turned around and looked at him "Don't be fooled if you see us there. The world your going is different and if you do see us there that's not us. Be careful and good luck descendant" Slender added. I nodded and continued out the door "I think I'll leave when night comes" I thought walking into BEN's room. I went up to his bed and looked down to his body.

"I'm leaving this world BEN. I'm going to make it up for you. I promise so wait for me... I love you BEN" I said kissing him at the forehead and walked out the room "So you're leaving?" Jeff asked as I closed the door behind me "Yeah.. Don't try to stop me m-" "I'm not going to stop you.. Are you sure BEN won't go after you when he wakes up?" He cut me off "That's why I need you. If he ever does come after me please stop him. Don't let him leave this house" I said.

"Sure thing and just make it back alive" Jeff said walking away. After dinner. "Masky can I talk with you for a sec?" I asked as I finished the last dishes "Sure" He answered and followed me outside and to the woods "Please watch over BEN for me. Don't let him leave the mansion until I get back. Will you do that for me?" I asked as Kevin appeared next to me "You're going to find the staff aren't you?" He asked. I hesitated for a second then turned around.

"Just make sure he doesn't go and look for me... And tell him that I love him" I said eyes getting watery "I'll do my best.... And good luck" He answered. Tears started rolling down my cheeks "Thanks" I said running off with Kevin "Now lets see what else you can do. Kevin its time"I said wiping my tears away. He touched the necklace again and I started to morphing into a fox "Sorry BEN but I have to do this to keep you safe... We'll see each other again but for now goodbye"