Death

I blinked my eyes and found myself falling from the sky "Kevin I need my wings" I thought. Kevin appeared next to me and touched the necklace "Come on! Faster necklace" I thought as I felt the wings form behind. I opened my wings making me stop falling "Someday you got to tell me what you can do and can't but now lets get back to BEN" I said soaring to the location BEN is in "(Y/n)!" BEN called out. I flew in the cave as my wings disappeared.

"Wait! I haven't landed yet" I thought as I crashed on the ground "(Y/n)! Are you alright?" BEN asked as he rushes to my side "Ugh! Y-Yeah" I answered standing up "Where did you get that necklace?" He asked. I looked at him and he was staring to the necklace "Sh*t! Its still glowing" I thought looking down to the necklace "Hey! You two are not allowed here" A guy said coming in the cave. Kevin appeared in font of us.

"Kevin what are you doing no one should be seeing you... Wait! Why are you glowing?" I thought looking at him then the guy. The guy wasn't human anymore he was a some kind of demon "Stay behind me" BEN whispered to me as he walked in front of me "No one is getting out here alive" The demon said bringing out a gun and started shooting at us. A vision flashed in front of me. It was the day when my little sister got shot in the park.

"No!" I shouted pulling BEN behind me and hugging him "I'm not losing you" I whispered closing my eyes. I waited for the bullets but none "(Y/n)" BEN whispered my name. I opened my eyes and looked at him "You won't lose me. I promise" He whispered kissing me and I closed my eyes "I want to be with you forever" I thought. We broke from the kiss and he pushed me to the side. "He took the attack for me... No!" I thought getting up and punched the guy sending him to hit the wall.

"BEN! No! Please stay with me" I said trying to stop him bleeding "Don't cry... I-I hate seeing... you s-sad... I l-love yo...." BEN said taking his last breath "BEN! No! Don't leave me! Please!" I shouted starting to cry. I stud up facing the demon "Was he your boyfriend? Well don't worry cause you'll see him again moment" The demon said swing the sword to me but I stopped it with my bare hands "I will never forgive you... Now die" I said as the necklace glowed very bright.