The Mechanical Hero (Momo Yao...

By Neopolitan647

This story is about a boy named Kaoru Shirogane, who was born into a family of athletes. Now, Kaoru never tak... More

Beginning
Beginning but again
UA entrance exam
UA entrance exam part 2
Welcome to UA
Quirk assessment
Battle Trial
Battle Trial but again
Picking a Class Rep
Picking a Class Rep (for real this time)
trouble at the USJ
trouble at the USJ but again
(S2) all riiiiiight, tournament arc right after a villain attack les go!
Move it extras
Obstacle course
The cavalry's arrived
That cavalry's arrived (no Dio meme edition)
let the battles begin!
fight on! Shirogane vs Shiozaki
and the battles continue!
a rather explosive battle
give it your all
a test of skill
losing the battle, but winning the war
awards ceremony
picking hero names
internship
quirk enhancing drug
upgrades people, upgrades
upgrades people, upgrades (I called an exterminator so no stick bugs)
preparing for the finals
a test of wits
(S3) Pool Episode
Starting training camp
Hellish training
obligatory villain attack
Dad battle
a test of willpower
Personal matters
Personal matters part 2
All might, the symbol of peace
Starting a new chapter
ultimate moves and new gear
the provisional license exam
1-A separated
A test of teamwork
all for one, and one for all
The future ahead

that time we got our asses kicked by a naked man

836 13 25
By Neopolitan647

"Go ahead and introduce yourselves briefly." Aizawa instructed. "Let's start with Amajiki."

Amajiki glared at the entire class, showing off a very intense and creepy aura. You'd almost think he's edgier than his hair, however...

"It's no good..." Amajiki was trembling. "You two go. I just can't."

"Social anxiety is a bitch."

"Even if I try to imagine them as potatoes, I can still see their human bodies. I know that there's still people. No words are coming out, my mind is blank and my mouth is dry."

"Jeez, this almost makes me feel confident in my social skills."

"C'mon Amajiki! Do you need to have the heart of a lion, not a kitten! Even though you're a human!" Hado, his classmate, gave her best attempt to encourage him. She then turned to us.

"This is our kitten, Tamaki Amajiki. And hi! My name is Nejire Hado!" She introduced herself and Amajiki. "I'm supposed to talk about work studies. You first used to have a really exciting Time ahead of you!" She began to explain but got super distracted. "Hey wait! Hold on!" She walked up to Shoji. "Why are you wearing a mask? Is it because you're feeling sick or just trying to look cool?" She asked with genuine curiosity. Actually, come to think of it, why DOES he wear that mask?

"Uh, well..." Before the dude could reply, she already shifted her attention to someone else.

"Oh woah! And you must be Todoroki am I right? Yeah! How do you get that big burn on your face?"

"That's none of your-" too late, she was talking to Ashido now.

"And Ashido! If your horns break, can you grow new ones?" Ashido was too shocked to even answer.

"Oh! Shirogane!" aaaand she was talking to me now. "If you scanned an oven, could you bake a cake with your body?"

I kinda froze up at such a random question. "I mean technically-" again, already at another student! Seriously how much energy does she have??

"Mineta! Are those balls your hair or what?" She actually asked a pretty valid question

"Asui!" Uh oh...I could feel Tsu's rage again. "You're a tree frog, not a gross toad right?" After that question she finally called tf down. "Oh my goodness! You're so much I want to know about all of you! Let's have a Q&A!"

"She's a total airhead! Even cuter!" Kaminari said

I shrugged a bit "I dunno, I prefer mature brunette girls." Yes I was referring to Momo. What of it?

"All those questions make her sound so young." Ashido added.

"She wants to know anything about my balls??" Mineta said with impure thoughts. "I'll spill my secrets! Come get up close and personal!"

"Calm down!" Sero got him to shut up.

"This is completely irrational." Even Aizawa was barely able to comprehend Hado's unlimited energy.

"Oh! There's no need to worry Eraserhead!" The third guy on the left said. "I'm up next and I'll get the audience refocused!" He then walked up to the front. "The future is going to be..." He leaned in trying to do a call and response, but nobody responded.

"Gonna be what?" I asked

"Awful! That's your part guys! Well crap! My call and response was a total failure!" He laughed, not even mad about it.

"Is it me or does it seem like each one of them is a complete weirdo?" Sato whispered.

"Their strangeness is palpable." Tokoyami added

"To be fair, aren't we like that as well?" I gave my two cents.

"Okay. You guys look like you have no idea what's going on. I guess we are third years that just showed up in your classroom to explain a program that's completely voluntary. I can see why you'd be confused about that. Hmmmm..." He thought for a moment. "You guys got your provisional licenses as first-years right? Dispatch of new students has proven to be pretty darn energetic! So the problem is...you must have no sense of humor, that's why my joke didn't land!"

"What joke??? Seriously this guy is making my brain hurt!" I thought to myself, smoke blowing out my ears.

"Heads up! The red new plan is all you first years is fighting me at once!" The blonde declared proudly. This caused great confusion among us.

"You wanna fight us?" Kirishim asked.

"Like....now?" Sero also asked

Togata then turned towards Aizawa. "If you them to experience our experience, this is a pretty rational way of doing it then! Right, Eraserhead?"

"Do whatever you want"

~~timeskip to the training grounds~~

"Is he...for real?" Sero was still confused at our current situation.

"Looks like it." I replied, stretching.

"Mirio...you're impossible." Amajiki did not like Togata's wat of doing this. "It would have been simple enough for us to tell them 'this is what it's like, here's what we learned.' not everyone has your level of drive. Plus, think of how bad it would look if some of them can't recover after fighting you."

"Please tell me he's exaggerating." I thought, starting to sweat bullets.

"I bet he's just trying to psych us out." Kirishima said with the confidence of a true man.

"Hey, listen up! Story time!" Hado called everyone's attention, and for some reason was messing with Ashido's horns. "Long ago, A student got frustrated in class and quit being a hero, and it was terrible for everyone, did you know that? So Togata, our job is tough, but we better make sure you know what you're doing! Be careful, okay?" Hado was surprisingly smart in her explanation, which I guess goes to show that she just has a lot of energy, nothing more.

"Let's think about this." Tokoyami said. "You're obviously much further ahead than us, but we thought pros before."

"Not to mention we took down some legitimate villains." Kirishima added on. "I don't think you need to worry about us, we're not a bunch of newbies."

"I agree with both of them. We've had quite the adventure as is despite it just being our first year. Even disregarding our heavy hitters, we're an awesome class." I explained

_but you're gonna have to show me that's the truth!" Togata said. "Now...who's gonna start this party?"

"I've got this!" Kirishima walked up.

"No, I'm first!" Izuku reminded him that he's not the protagonist.

"Take this as a learning experience! It's a good opportunity for you." Aizawa said.

"Oh, the problem child! This is perfect! I heard you got plenty of fire in you!"

"Well this is odd, even though he's facing what's essentially an army, his confidence has yet to falter." I thought to myself, activating my gauntlets. "I'll have to assess my classmates fighting, then I might have an understanding of his quirk and it's weaknesses."

"Let's do it! We got ourselves a new mentor." Kirishima said with excitement. "Well then, sir, thanks for showing us this kindness. I look forward to your teaching!"

Right away, Izuku jumped in to attack, but then suddenly, Mirio's clothes fell off, which caused even MORE confusion about this guy.

"Why did your clothes fall off?!" Sero asked the golden question.

"Oh, excuse me, my quirk is kinda tricky!" Togata explained as he pulled his pants up, leaving himself full of openings. However, when Izuku went in for a kick, it completely phased through Mirio.

"He dodged it? No that can't be right, it has to be something else..."

Just then, several ranged attacks shot right through Mirio, once again phasing through him. It was clear that his quirk had allowed him to phase through matter, however, Mirio suddenly did this strange teleportation-like maneuver,  and appeared behind everyone, completely naked.

"I think I'll start by taking out the long distance fighters!"

"He warped?!" Shoji questioned.

"His power isn't just slipping through things?" Sato wondered.

"Sheesh, this guy really won the quirk lottery there!"

Mirio took out a bunch of the class in just a single punch, using his quirk to "teleport" all over the place, not giving anyone a moment to breathe. It was insane!

"I think that's it for the long distance fighters. Oh that's left are the ones who specialize in close combat!" Mirio said, getting ready to use his quirk again.

"Actually I'm more of an all range kinda guy-" I admit, but then suddenly Mirio was behind me.

"Then I'll take you down next!" He aimed a punch at my stomach, but I was quick and help my gauntlets over it, clearly he wasn't expecting that, so he was forced to aim a little lower, which would ultimately serve to his benefit, because....

CRACK!

He punched me in the dick. Every boy felt that.

"GAWWWAAAHHHHH!" I fell right on my knees, face down. That punch just about changed my sexuality, looking like a bottom in San Francisco.

"Yikes!"

"Oh that's one's gotta hurt!"

"Aw nuts!"

"Togata! Watch the low blows your I'm ending this exercise right away!" Aizawa scolded.

"I'm sorry! It won't happen again Eraser!"

"He punched me in the dick....why...why did he punch me in the dick..."

"It's not so funny now is it Kaoru?"

"Sorry about that everyone! Now, let's continue." Resuming the fight, Mirio had once again "teleported" into the ground, and single-handedly took out the rest of the class without breaking so much as a sweat.

~~~

"I tried to make it so that you wouldn't see my willy. Sorry if you got a peak!" Mirio apologized to everyone. "But anyway, that's a taste of what it's like to fight me"

"That...was no fight..." I said, still hunched over from that low-blow I received.

"So, what do you think? Isn't my quirk strong?_

"Yeah! Too strong!"

"It's not fair! Mine is nothing in comparison!"

"How can you sleep through things and warp? You have two powers like Todoroki?"

"I know, I'll tell you what his quirk is!" Hado jumped in. "Can I say it? Permeation!"

"Hado...let Mirio explain his own power." Amajiki said, still facing away from everyone.

"Yep! I got a sweet quirk called permeation!" Mirio confirmed to the class. "What you guys thought was a warp was, you guessed it, an application of that power. Sorry Hado." Mirio apologized to Hado, who was pouting.

"So, how exactly do you warp?" Izuku wondered.

"I activate my quirk on my entire body, then I can pass through anything I want! Even solid ground!"

"*Le gasp* so thY was you falling through the floor of the gym?" Uraraka asked.

"That's right! I went deep underground! Then, whenever I release my while I'm falling, something super strange happens! Apparently, things with mass can't overlap, so I get repelled upward! Congrats piss me out, and I fly in the air! That's how my warp works. Digesting the direction I'm facing or the pose I'm holding, I can change the angle I come out at! So I can aim at different spots."

"Sounds like a buggy video game." Ashido commented.

Mirio laughed at the comparison. "That's pretty funny!"

"Funny, but also really strong, right?" I asked.

"Not true." Mirio suddenly got serious. "My power is only strong because I made it that way. While my quirk is active, my lungs can't take in any oxygen, even if I breath in, the air will just pass through. In the same way, my eardrums don't work, and light can't go through my retinas, I can pass through everything, I can't feel anything in that state. Even if I have a body, I can't stop falling, I could probably keep going down forever." Mirio talked about how he gained control over his quirk, and how even simple acts need a LOT of focus.

"Growing up, I was always behind, as you might expect. In no time, I dropped to dead last. In order to get to the top with this quirk I couldn't just hope for things to get better, I had to think!" He then repeatedly tapped his forehead. "Learned to make a combat decisions, and picked up a few new tricks. But above all, I learned to predict what would happen next, and what made those predictions possible in the first place was experience! I based my prediction on what I learned. This is kind of a roundabout way to get my point across, but that's why I wanted to fight you, to show you through experience rather than words! And our work studies were not treated like guests, and our internships, we're regarded as one of the sidekicks, or even as pros! That can be super scary. Pros can get hurt, and sometimes they end up watching people die. Every painful thing you go through is an important experience you can't get inside of a classroom! I transformed the experience I got into power! That's why I got to the top, and that's why I think you're worth it, even if you're scared! You with me, first years?!"

Nobody had any words for that speech, it was so inspiring that frankly, I was almost moved to tears with with how wise someone so goofy can be.

"Turn experience into power?*

"We gotta prepare ourselves for that!"

"It's just what I wanted!"

"That's great! All of us came to UA because we wanted to become heroes, right?"

"Let's get back to class now. Say thank you." Aizawa instructed.

"Thank you very much!" We all thanked him, as the big 3 walked away, proud of their jobs being done.

"Man....these guys are a cut above the rest, I'll have to step it up if I wanna reach even half of their skill. Come to think of it, Ryuku-san did train Hado-san...." I thought to myself as we headed back to class. "Maybe these work studies won't be so bad after all."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.3K 135 37
Shiina Ito, a blasian girl born into the prestigious Ito family, on track to become a professional hero in the world of My Hero Academia, has her lif...
19.3K 472 12
Ouran Academy is an elite upper school catering to the ultra-rich. Haruhi and Michiru Fujioka are middle-class scholarship students, Haruhi on an Aca...
7.7K 182 19
Yui Otori doesn't have a perfect life. Yes, she maybe be a super genius and a wiz at robotics, but what she has in smarts she lacks in family. No mot...
217 1 9
*DISCONTINUED* Kageyama x reader Kageyama is the same as always uptight, moody, and socially awkward. Or is that just an act? (Y/n) is an average...