May you rest: BNHA X OP! OC

By Mavo_62

The heroes want me on their side, the villains on theirs. Some might think I am being trapped between those t... More

OC
Prologue
Chapter 1 : Busted
Chapter 2: Shopping
Chapter 3: School
Chapter 4: Quirk Test
Chapter 5: Flirting It Is
Chapter 6: Battlefield Training
Chapter 7: USJ 1
Chapter 8: USJ 2
Chapter 9: Nightmare
Chapter 10: Declaration Of War
Chapter 11: The Todoroki Mansion
Chapter 12: Boomer
Chapter 13: Training
Chapter 14: Sports Festival 1
Chapter 15: Sports Festival 2
Chapter 16: Chicken Tender
Chapter 17: I'm So Stupid
Chapter 18: Fucking Reporters
Chapter 19: Back At School
Chapter 20: Ghosted
Chapter 21: Final Exams
Chapter 22: Unexpected Guest
Chapter 23: Old Friends
Chapter 24: Training Camp
Chapter 25: Another Attack
Chapter 26: Meeting Up Again
Chapter 27: Shie Hassaikai
Chapter 28: Movie Night
Chapter 29: Dorms
Chapter 30: Bubble's Crush
Chapter 31: Meeting Other Students
Chapter 32: Death Glare
Chapter 33: Rescue
Chapter 34: Gang Orca
Chapter 35: Threats
Chapter 36: LoV
Chapter 37: It's OK
Chapter 38: Pride And Past
Chapter 39: Blood-Bear
Chapter 40: Broken Trust
Chapter 41: A Good Friend
Chapter 42: Cinema
Chapter 43: Sneaking Around
Chapter 44: Shadows
Chapter 45: Infiltration
Chapter 46: Lost Or Won?
Chapter 47: Interrogation
Chapter 48: Bracelet
Chapter 49: Sleepover
Chapter 50: Planning
Chaper 51: Practice
Chapter 52: Presentation
Chapter 53: Help
Chapter 54: Arguing
Chapter 55: Why?
Chapter 56:HPSC
Chapter 57: Liar
Chapter 58: Fuck You
Chapter 59: Third-Degree Burn
Chapter 60: Move It, Peasents
Chapter 61: I Don't Need A Protector
Chapter 62: He Is Standing
Chapter 63: Head Game?
Chapter 64: Bird's Nest
Chapter 65: Smart Ass
Chapter 66: Caller ID
Chapter 67: Drama, Drama, Drama
Chapter 68: Yamaguchi
Chapter 69: Welcome
Chapter 70: Spikes
Chapter 71: Forgiveness
Chapter 72: Sweet Death
Chapter 73: Documents
Chapter 74: Bullet
Chapter 75: I Want You
Chapter 76: Pathetic
Chapter 77: It's Up To You
Chapter 78: I'll Crush Them
Chapter 79: You Got It Champ
Chapter 80: I Want Him Dead
Chapter 81: Ace Of Spades
Chapter 82: Reversed
Chapter 83: Dark Web
Chapter 84: Identity
Chapter 85: Half-Sister
Chapter 87: Late Birthday Present
Chapter 88: ITY31
Chapter 89: Elara
Chapter 90: Nuisance
Chapter 91: Sid
Chapter 92: 2 Days
Chapter 93: Cyanide

Chapter 86: 7-Eleven

417 19 9
By Mavo_62

Mavis' pov

I spent Christmas mostly in my office. Trying to remember everyone that is important for my cause. I wrote down every little detail I could find and even had ideas to help my friends with their problems.

I was something like a robot the last couple of weeks. I did not sleep, nor eat much.

I lost weight and looked like a ghost. Moving feels weird. When I try to walk my knees feel like they would give up any moment.

But who cares?

I threw my head back as I took my daily pills. One of them is for headaches, but the last couple of days it ceased to work. I would have to get some stronger ones once I get out of here.

I promised to go out with Toga weeks ago, but I just couldn't stand the thought of going out.

I sighed and stood up, swaying a little as I see black. Nonetheless, I walked towards my door and only when I reached it, could I see everything again.

Even though I lost so much weight that my suit got too big for me, I felt heavy on my feet. I should have kept training when I had the energy, but I had so much to do. My mind was revolving around The Paranormal Liberation Front.

"I was just on my way to check on you." Em walked up to me, holding out a hand to help me walk more easily. "Seriously, even my grandma has more power than you in her body."

She regarded me as we walked with a side eye. "Do you even eat? You want me to fetch you some curry?"

I felt like puking when I heard her say 'curry'. My hand shot up to my mouth and I gulped down painfully the water I drank minutes ago.

Em sighed, then stopped to turn me towards her. "You have to eat something. I'll personally shove it down your throat if you refuse. I don't care if you can't fathom even the thought of eating something. We need you alive."

I pushed away her hands from my shoulders and started walking again, not caring if she followed or not. "Gee, thanks for the support." I rolled my eyes.

Even if we are accomplices, I wished she would have just ignored my state and leave me be.

I can still get the job done.

I eat enough to not die, shouldn't she be thankful enough for everything I do for them? She took big steps to catch up with me, her hands behind her back. "Girl, I know how it is, I've been through the same, but the best motivation to keep going is the feeling of being needed. To have a purpose."

I sighed as I opened the door to the common room. "Get me something then, but nothing oily or I'll throw up." The corner of her lip turned up slightly, she nodded and got on her way.

I looked around the room, then walked to the couch to sit down. I had to decide on the regiments and sort them through so that they all are teams capable in great destruction. Who said I wouldn't make it harder on the heroes?

Someone walked in as I turned on the TV. Everyone should have been in the meeting right now, which was about Hawks again. He is walking on thin ice, and it surprises me that he still isn't caught snooping around. I refused to talk with him when I felt like it wasn't necessary, and he takes greater risks because he is pissed off at me. One of the Twins is watching him for me.

As long as they behave and don't chat my ears off, they are useful and I like to see them doing well.

Dabi sat down while looking at the screen. "Why are you watching news from a foreign country?" I shrugged my shoulders. "It's best to know what is happening outside your land."

A couple of minutes went by with us just watching the news. It was about a new drug that caused to spread a new disease under the junkies who took it. It killed a lot of people, and everyone that is going to the hospital to get treated for it, will be arrested short after.

"How is it going with your plan on getting revenge?" I asked while still looking at the screen. I felt Dabi raising his hand to scratch his cheek. "You still wanna help me?"

"Sure. Everything to get on their nerves." I smiled slightly. To be honest, I'm planning on exposing them myself, just for fun. I'm after K.J and I can't just leave unfinished business here when I leave Japan.

"Then how about filming everything now?"

I shook my head and looked at him. He started bleeding slightly on his right cheek. "I can't today. After the meeting, Toga and I are going out. But I could film some things to show them that we are still humans. The heroes will get a lot of hate if they kill one of us."

Well, it's not like people would start to love us just because they saw clips of us all doing humane things, but they would definitely not be supporting the heroes anymore. It would be against their oh so great moral code.

Dabi nodded. "Make sure to film a lot then." He turned his head to look back to me and we both exchanged a knowing smile. I tapped on the little camera, clipped on my suit, over my heart. "Already on it."

Em walked in with a tray of some pasta and tiramisu. It looked delicious but the smell was foul to me. I tried to swallow my spit but it wouldn't go down.

"Bon appétit! The lieutenant literally started running when I told him you wanted to eat something." She sat down besides me, eyeing the food with a satisfied smile. When I didn't reach for the fork, she turned her head towards me, then looked at Dabi for a quick second.

"Move your ass out."

"I would tune down my tone if I were you."

She snapped her head towards him, glaring.
"Or what? You wanna attack me like you did my sister?"

Dabi sat up and leaned towards Em, who was sitting on my right, at the edge of the couch. "Continue talking like that and you'll find out yourself."

Does he bicker with everyone? I thought it was just me he didn't like. I reached up to scratch the side of my head, closing my eyes for a brief moment. "Out." Both of them looked to me. "Leave me alone, both of you."

Em clicked her tongue as she assessed me, leaning back. "I want to see the plate licked clean." She said two heartbeats later and stood up, walking out the room.

Dabi watched her before I reminded him that I wanted both of them out. He stood up too. "I'm in my room. Call me when you girls go out. I'm coming with you."

I had no energy to argue with him, or question his motives. I just wanted to be alone while I try and shove everything down my throat.

I feel like I don't deserve any of this. To still breathe while others I know die.

I lost my appetite because my flashbacks are back, and I forgot how to stop them.

I reached for my fork with a shaky hand and rotated it in the plate to get a mouth full of spaghetti on it. It has red sauce as a topping and my eyes unfocused as I took the food in my mouth. A tear slid down my cheek.

How did everything end up like this? I just wanted to be a nurse like my mom.

~

It was sometime like 6 pm when we went out. Toga is all giddy, looking through shop windows like a little kid. "I haven't been out in so long!" She said, smiling. She is wearing a hat, her hair is pulled up in a ponytail and her mouth is partly covered by her enormous scarf. She looks cute.

"Should we go shopping before we collect some blood?" She looked excitedly to me. "We can do that?"

I nodded. "Sure, I have enough money on me." Toga grabbed Dabi's arm, shaking it vigorously. "You heard that? You heard that!"

Dabi pulled out his arm from Toga's grip and gave her a small glare. "I'm standing right next to her." She grinned at him. Toga is like a little child, you can make her excited for the smallest things. Such as gifts.

All of a sudden we heard a gun shot and turned our heads towards the direction. People screamed and started running away, while some kept standing and pulling out their phones. Dabi started walking away from the scene.

"Let's go." He said, pulling his cap down to cover more of his eyes, his head lowered. "The heroes are coming." Toga followed with a blank stare but I couldn't move.

She turned around when she noticed that I wasn't following. "Mavis, are you not coming?" I looked back to the commotion. "Let's meet at the nearest 7-Eleven. I have to check something." Toga looked to Dabi, who kept walking without us. "Okay." She breathed out, then ran to catch up with Dabi.

My feet felt like they were bricks, but I forced myself to walk to the other civilians. "What happened?" I asked a middle aged man, holding up his phone and filming the villain, trying to rob a shop while the sun is still out. I refuse to believe that someone could be dumb enough to do this.

"Looks like he is tight on money. Fucking dumb bitch." The man looked like he had big cysts all over his skin and a couple of them were black. I can't tell much from this far, but because the man besides me zoomed in enough, I could make out that much.

I remember the news I watched this afternoon and couldn't do much but sigh. Looks like the drug got to Japan, too. When a hero arrived, I stepped back and made my way to Toga and Dabi.

I found them in the ramen aisle, both of them looking at the food. "Ready?"

"Do we look ready?" Dabi grabbed some spicy ramen and Toga smiled as she grabbed one from the same brand, just with cheese flavor. "Actually, yeah you do."

He stuffed the ramen into his jacket. "Let's go." Dabi nodded towards the door and made a move to run, but I grabbed his arm. "You don't have to steal anymore, let me pay."

Toga tried to pull me with her. "Let's go before the manager sees us!"

I furrowed my brows. "How do you plan on eating this outside?"

As if it was a dumb question, she clicked her tongue, starting to pull me again. "We do them at the basement. C'mon now."

I let her drag me with her but we stopped near the door. An old lady looked Dabi up and down with a scrutinizing look. "Move old hag."

She scoffed. "Look what happened with the younger generation. No respect for the elders!" He slowly lifted up his hand but I said his name lowly in warning.

He started looking around, then grabbed a roll of toilet tissues. It was for display. He threw it at the old lady. "I said move."

People gasped when they saw the commotion, and Toga just started running, body slamming the granny in the meantime.

"Run!" She screamed.

1949 words

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.3K 451 55
(This story is about u and various boys who like u )this is about you who moved from California to Japan to the famous hero school U.A. See you may b...
19.8K 1.1K 38
Out patrolling with his father, Shoto Todoroki sees someone towering over the ledge of a broad building. Believing the boy will jump, Shoto scrambles...
172K 7.1K 29
βπ˜πŽπ” π’π‡πŽπ”π‹πƒ πŠππŽπ– 𝐁𝐘 ππŽπ– 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐑𝐔𝐋𝐄𝐒 𝐀𝐑𝐄 πŒπ€πƒπ„ π“πŽ 𝐁𝐄 ππ‘πŽπŠπ„π.❞ β•°β”ˆβ”€βž€ π™žπ™£ π™¬π™π™žπ™˜π™ π˜Ώπ™–π™—π™ž π™©π™šπ™–π™˜π™π™šπ™¨ οΏ½...
1.4K 160 53
Dabi x oc - Tsuna Sasaki is a normal girl. Well, not really. She's found herself to be stuck in an anime. Of course it has to be an anime that she...