Baby Boy (dannyphantom.exe ,b...

bubblesXplural tarafından

His skin so soft with a smile so beutifull the devil turns to an angel . His eyes of topaz with skin of porce... Daha Fazla

chapter 1 : chrystal clear
Chapter 2 : Su sonrisa
Chapter 3 : Give you everything
chapter 4 : My gemini
chapter 5 : cosa stavi dicendo
Chapter 6 : Crimson eyes
chapter 7 : midnight Roux
chapter 8 : fridged love
chapter 9 : Polaroids and cigarettes
chapter 11 : Silver whine
Chapter 12 : Star shopping
chapter 13 : Smoking mirrors
Chapter 14 : Crimson rain
Chapter 15 : Cloak and rhyms
Chapter 16 : Sour whispers
Chapter 17 : flaming night

chaprer 10 : substantiate

341 7 0
bubblesXplural tarafından

Authors note

Hi guys take note that from this chapter onwards I will be making an effort to further the story like , so if you're only here for the smut I suggest you seek help or find a one shot somewhere to read in the mean time , but I will be finishing off the smut from last chapter . Be warned . Read through this if you wish.... other than that , enjoy . WARNING : this chapter contains mention of self harm and suicide which may trigger selective readers . Read at your own risk .

bubblesxplural

Brandon's POV :

Matteo's face , that shít eating grin he gave me the day he was with Danny on the beach . If only I could have punched him that very day . I hate this . The fact I love him made it a million times worse . I should really not be washing utensils right now .

"Baby , what are you thinking about ?" He said as he snaked his arms around my waist . Softly shaking my head I began to speak , " Nothing important . How was your meeting ?" He stiffened before kissing my cheek and repeating the words I've heard a million times . "Nothing important enough to bother you with lovely ."

So he was with Danny . Great .

"Mat , we need to talk . " I said as I turned to face him . His smile quickly turned into a frown before he spoke , "What about ?" Just as I was about to speak his phone rang . "Shít , sweetheart I'm sorry I have to take this ." He said as he swiftly answered and ran out of the house .

I wonder who died .

Matteo's POV :

Marcy why , why the fúck ... just why . This was all I could think as my mom explained what happened . I could have fixed it , I could have helped , I could have done something . I could have done ANYTHING to prevent this . Why , how . I can't loose her now .

As I arrived at the hospital I saw my mother and father standing there looking sad . Now I know for a fact that my mother could care less about my sister , and my father didn't even know she existed till right now .

I was all she had left in this fúcked up family and I hated it . Whenever she was around mother she would act just as mother wished ; just as stuck up and heartless as she was . The last time I saw them she looked so tired , and had multiple bruises and cuts on her arms hidden by gloves . If only I had tried to help , I could have done something . I could have prevented this .

************30 min later***********

A doctor walked over to us in the waiting room . With a long sigh he spoke ," Are you folk Marcella's family ?" I stood up and nodded in reply . Before I could speak another word , my mother jumped in with a very over-the-top scream . Well or something like a scream . "Doctor is my baby ok ?" She said , visibly wincing when saying the words 'my baby' . Typical .

The doctor looked over to me , then with a raised eyebrow spoke . "Well she is unconscious as of right now , but she is stable . As of right now we think it's best we leave her to rest . I'll allow one of you to see her as of now . " I thanked the doctor before he left .

Not even asking my parents who wanted to go first , I walked over to the room my sister was in . My sister .

Walking in I saw her on the bed . Oxygen mask on her face and bandages on her arms and hands . Her hair was still wet ; and she looked pale . "Dude , how the fùck could you even think of ding this . I'm sorry , I'm so fúcking sorry I should have been there , I could have been there . You needed me ; but I wasn't there . I'm sorry . I promise you this will never happen again ." I said to her sleeping body as tears streamed from my eyes onto the white covers that were on her legs . This will never EVER happen to her again , I won't let it ; I can't let it .

*Aiit here we go*

Danny's POV :

"Yes sir ." Arny spoke before getting on all fours . His dark orbes begging me to touch him . Slowly I ran my hands down his back . Small soft moans came from the dark prince before me . Fúcking amazing .

Slowly my hand crept around his waist reaching his member . "Just as you did hm?" I said to him as I began to pump his cóck . "Just like that huh baby ?" I said to him as I began moving faster . A panting mess before me ; lovely isn't it .

Arny's POV :

Breathing wasn't particularly the easiest thing to do in this moment . I mean fúcking héll .

Just as I was to approach climax , Danny stopped . If he does this one more fúcking time I might just kill him . Opening my eyes , in the reflection of the mirror I see the smirk on Danny's face . So fucking sexy but so fucking annoying .

Within moments I heard the sound of foil ripping . I felt his hands wrap around my neck , softly he began to kiss my shoulders and jaw ; slowly increasing the pressure on my neck . Resting my head on his shoulder I began to moan even louder as I felt his cóck enter my backside .

Pushing me back on all fours Danny began moving faster . The white haired devil muttering a string of colourful curses as he continued to Fúck me . "Fuck baby ; you feel so good ." He moaned out .

Danny's POV :

Arny moans alike a drug , and I'm fúcking addicted to it . So close . His reflection showing a flustered face , eyes closed , lips parted . Beautiful .

Arny's phone rang once more 'Jessy's calling him again , either it's an emergency or whoever's this bítch is , is desperate .' The sound of Arny's voice brought me out of my thoughts . "Fúck ." He moaned out as he came undone .

Arny laid breathless on my chest as I played with his hair . The only thought in my mind being 'who the fúck is Jessy ?'

Matteo's POV :

As I arrived home I saw Brandon on the couch watching some trash reality show . "Sweetheart you must really be bored hm ?" I said to him as I sat down next to him . He gave me a small smile and kissed my cheek before resting his head on my shoulder . "You said we needed to talk before I left . What's going on baby?" I said to him while running my hand through his hair .

"Yeah um , we do need to talk . " he said before sitting up and looking at me with a look that read disappointment .

"Listen , I know that you've been leaving me here at home to go see Danny . Every third meeting you have to ho to is always with Danny . What hurts more is that he is my best friend and I have no idea if your fúcking him or not and honestly I hate it . So I need you to be honest with me . Do you love him more than me or are you trying to split him and Arny ? Do you even fúcking love me at this point ? Just tell me . Please ." He said as tears began to brim his eyes .

Ashamed was all I felt . Bowing my head I spoke . "Brandon , I don't love him more than you . Me and Danny have known each other a very long time and I've grown to enjoy his company . Of course I've touched him on many occasions , but if has never gone beyond kissing him . I'm sorry I made you feel worthless and I promise to never make you feel like that ever again . I'm sure you wont forgive me any time soon , but do know that I truly am sorry ." I said before holding his hands .

For the rest of the night we watched cheesy romance movies , whilst I continued to think about Marcey . Eventually Brandon fell asleep and soon after I joined him in dream land . Only hoping my love will forgive me for what I have done . Hoping Marcey is ok . Hoping my parents rot in the deepest darkest pit within the seventh layer of héll .

Hi ma babies , I skipped my school's spring dance to do my hair and wright this for you guys . I hope you lot enjoyed the chapter and any suggestions of people you would like me to wright about may be added into the comments . I actually do read them all shocking enough . Hope you guys are having a wonderful day and please take care of yourself.... don't be like me . Love you ma lil Cookie monsters .

bubblesxplural

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

3.4K 72 12
Throughout his life, Gabriel was blind to the constant abuse he was subjected to, blending the lines between healthy and toxic. In his small town, he...
29 0 8
OC OC OC OC OC OC OC OC If it's confusing and you don't know me, good, it's gonna be confusing at some points maybe none of this is cannon (complete...
509K 22.4K 49
Book 1 He was cast to the edges of his clan. His father could not stand to even look at him. His baby sister probably didn't even know he was her b...
1K 75 10
**WARNING** ~contains explicit content that may not be acceptable to all viewers. discretion advised~ Callin got on top of Blake, using his legs to...