Black Meets Red

Od MafiagirlVictoria99

He's quiet with everyone but her. She's quiet with everyone but him. In which a lost boy who has given up on... Více

Prologue
Aesthetics
Chapter 1 - Family
Chapter 3- Green Eyes
Chapter 4- Actual Friends
Chapter 5- Impossible Possibility
Chapter 6 - Muscles
Chapter 7- Stuck
Chapter 8- Reunite
Chapter 9 - Tiny Feet
Chapter 10 - Sick
Chapter 11 - Waltz
Chapter 12 - Don't Belong
Chapter 13 - Discovery
Chapter 14 - Curiosity
Chapter 15 - Past
Chapter 16 - Truth
Chapter 17 - Emotions
Chapter 18 - Distracted
Chapter 19 - Dating
Chapter 20 - Dash

Chapter 2 - Friend

816 16 1
Od MafiagirlVictoria99

Her outfits are going to be up there!

A HOUSE
DIVIDED
AGAINST
ITSELF
CANNOT
STAND.
Rosy
—————

When and how is it Monday already?!

I jumped out of bed after realizing that the day I've been dreading is finally here. First day at a new school.

I hate even the thought of it. I don't want to go. I'm not mentally ready.

Yesterday was a flop cause I ended up sleeping and procrastinating the whole day. I didn't prepare anything and I didn't rehearse my greetings either.

I'll be fine. I'll just not talk to anyone, I'm pretty good at that.

I took a shower and got dressed in a somewhat formal wear. I finished my look with black combat boots. I have an obsession with boots honestly.

I walked downstairs and joined the family for breakfast. Everyone was already there and eating as usual, forgetting I'm here.

"Good morning" I say quietly but loud enough for them to hear.

"You're late for breakfast Rosy" Dad says without looking up from his newspaper while munching on crackers.

"I'm sorry" is all I have energy to say but I see mom glaring at me from the corner of my eye and my sister opposite me rolling her eyes. I ignore them and finish my breakfast.

Jason didn't bother joining us. He does that a lot. I don't blame him.

I grabbed my bag and follow my sister outside to meet the driver who we got to meet yesterday, Tom.

He's a middle aged man with a very sweet personality. He's the only good thing that happened yesterday. I like him, my sister doesn't because I get along with him.

Screw her.

"Good morning Tom" I smile at him and he returned it with a smile and a bow.

"Good morning miss Rosy. You look lovely" he tells me in his Scottish accent that I like a lot. I blush a little at his compliment.

I'm not used to getting compliments.

My sister didn't bother saying good morning to him and Tom didn't bother recognize her presence either. See why I like Tom?

The drive was silent and I had my earphones on. It took us 10-15 minutes to get there.

We slowly pull up to a big fancy school building with a huge sign 'CRESTVIEW HIGH'

My nerves started to kick in fast. The car finally came to a stop and my sister all but jumped out with a huge smile on her face and I sigh loudly.

"You okay there Miss Rosy?" Tom asks with a concerned look on his face.

"Yeah. Just nervous" I say quietly, barely audible to myself.

"Not a social butterfly I see" he tsk and gave a sympathetic look.

"Far from it" I'm still in the car looking at the mass of students gathered around.

How on earth am I going to survive?!

"I'm sure you'll be fine Miss Rosy, you should get going now or you'll be late" Tom gave me an encouraging smile and I gave him a weak one.

Slowly opening the door, I walked out with my hair covering my face. Thank you grandma for having long hair.

I walk to the entrance. I noticed curious glances heading my way as I walk inside the building. I held on to my bag till my knuckles start to hurt.

I see my sister talking to a lady, probably asking for our locker keys and class schedule. I make my way to them and the lady smiled at me. Looking away from my sister who was now walking away.

"You must be Rosy" she extended her hand and I took it with a shy smile. I look behind her to find Judith gone. Good

"Good day ma'am" I say quietly

"Another shy one, there will be two of you now in this school" her smile was still in place.

What?

"You're very pretty Rosy. Here's your locker key and class schedule. You should have a class in about 5 minutes, so hurry and find your locker and settle in" I nod and she gave me a final smile before walking away.

She called me pretty!

I smile at that and make my way to find my locker. It was a bit far but I found it and entered the key. I heard the click sound and I took out the text books already in there for my first class.

Fancy facilities I see.

I took another 3 minutes finding the classroom and now I'm standing outside shaking like a maniac. I have History now, my former history teacher wasn't very nice which adds to my worries.

"I can do this" I tell myself before slowly opening the door.

The teacher looked up at me with a confused expression which quickly changed to a one of realization "Ah, there you are. You must be one of the new transfer students. Come in" I then realize I was still foolishly holding on to the door handle.

I quickly let go and walk in. I noticed everyone looking at me. I didn't see my sister. Thank God for that.

I walk to the front and stand next to the teacher not looking at the class of students looking at me.

I feel like throwing up.

"Please introduce yourself girl" the nice middle aged teacher with a few grey strands of hair on his head tells me with an encouraging smile.

I turn to the class, my heart hammering in my chest..why are they looking at me like that??

"Good day. I'm Rosy Harper" I say the loudest I've spoken but it still came out raspy.

"Oouu she has an accent, hot" I heard a guy with black and green hair at the back say followed by a whistle.

I flush at that and look down, my hair covering my face.

"Spencer, behave. I'm sorry about that Rosy, I'm Mr Penny" he tells me and I nod

"A penny for your thoughts sir?" Another boy with blond hair and blue eyes asks making some people chuckle or snicker.

"Do you want detention Mr Garret?" a calm looking Mr Penny asks and the class fell silent again.

I quickly look around for an empty seat but I couldn't find one, not until I noticed one at the extreme back next to a boy who was facing the window.

I think Mr Penny was doing the same and caught on to the empty seat "There's an empty seat by Mr Brooks at the back, you can have it dear" he pointed at the back and I nodded.

The quiet gasps from the class didn't go unnoticed by me, I even heard a 'oh boy' along the way but I ignored it.

Reaching at the back at last, everyone was looking at me. Mr Penny was now scrambling something on the whiteboard, I again ignore the looks and took out my book, pen, pencils and other things, putting them neatly on the table. I put on my transparent reading glasses.

The sun was hitting my face but not in an irritating manner.

I finally looked at the boy next to me whose attention was still out the window looking at the trees outside. I couldn't see his face but I noticed he had headphones on.

He had very fluffy jet black hair and a sharp jaw. I noticed the small tattoo on his wrist.

I quickly look away to not get caught staring. I focused my attention back to Mr Penny who had already started teaching.

My hair was getting in my way. Since there's no one else behind here, I took off my hair band that I always have on my wrist and placed my hair in a loose ponytail.

I heard a 'Woah' next to me and I finally turned my attention to the boy who was now looking at me.

I almost gasped at the sight in front of me. He's the prettiest boy I've ever seen. He had green eyes like mine but his were duller and a straight nose with full lips.

He finally broke the weird staring contest we were having and focused on Mr Penny, I did the same.

Mid lesson I turned to look at the boy who was scribbling down notes. He has a neat handwriting, almost cursive like mine.

I look up from his book because he stopped writing and he was now looking at me with a frown and I quickly looked back in front.

A few strands of my hair fell in front of my face telling me my ponytail was falling apart, I sigh and let it loose to gather it more tightly this time, I held my hair and wrapped it around my arm until I got all of it and wrapped it in a huge bun.

Letting out a breath, I focus on the lecture again.

I should ask his name...

I turned to the boy biting my bottom lip anxiously. After contemplating, I let go of my lip "Uhm..hi" I say quietly.

He looked up at me with the same frown on his face and he raised an eyebrow. I take that as a sign that he's saying hello.

"I'm Rosy" I say quietly again. He nods and focuses back on his book.

This is why I don't like talking to people. Just great!

I cleared my throat and started to write down what I got from Mr Penny.

"Felix" I heard his deep voice beside me say and I beam and nod at him "pleasure to meet you Felix"

I noticed he has the same accent as me.

I should ask him where his from.

England of course! Right..

"Yeah" is all he says.

This is good! I'm making a friend. Grandma would be so proud if she was here. I'll tell her when I get home!

I decide to push it "want to be friends?"

Shit! That's not how it works dammit!!

He looks at me with a frown again "no" he simply says and I nod.

That didn't hurt my feelings at all...yep definitely.

Am I giving up? Not at all.

"Are you sure?" I ask again

"I'm positive" he says not looking up again and I nod to myself mostly.

"Are you 100% positive?"

He sighs and drops his pen and turn to me "you can count on it" he goes back to what he was doing.

I sigh sadly and shrug "your loss, I make pretty good cookies" I tell no one in particular.

For some reason I don't feel like being quiet with him.

"Cookies?" He asks after a short while and my my ears perked up at that.

"Yes. Very scrumptious cookies" I beam at him long forgetting about Mr Penny. He stares at me for awhile and looks away rolling his eyes "Whatever"

"I take that as a 'yes we're officially friends'" I beam again but he doesn't reply.

He's not much of a talker either.

I made a friend either way. A very very handsome friend.

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

3.3M 81.1K 59
She looks up at me, taking a step forward and smiling slightly, "How can I ever get hurt when I have you here to protect me?" "But you could have got...
1.2M 33K 35
"You're just too much fun to mess with," he jokes, his smile transforming into a glowing smirk. My cheeks heat, but this time with anger. My toleranc...
15.3M 597K 78
(Complete) After Seren is assaulted by someone in her friend group, she begins to fall deeper into the depths of her depression. No one seems to noti...
9.6K 211 13
"Are you out of your mind? I could hurt you." The veins started to pumped up in fear of what i'm capable to do. Everything was a blur to me, the room...