๐—ฆ๐—ข๐—จ๐—Ÿ๐— ๐—”๐—ง๐—˜๐—ฆ แตแตƒหฃ แตแตƒสธแถ โฑแต‰...

By -curlyfriess

" ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐˜… ? ๐—ถ ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฎ ๐—พ๐˜‚๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜๐—ถ๐—ผ๐—ป " " ๐—ถ ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฎ๐—ป ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐˜€๐˜„๐—ฒ๐—ฟ . " " ๐—ฑ๐—ผ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ฒ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ... More

แด€แด„แด› แดษดแด‡
ษช. สŸแด‡แด€แด ษชษดษข แด„แด€สŸษช๊œฐแดส€ษดษชแด€
ษชษช. ๊œฐษชส€sแด› แด…แด€ส
ษชษชษช. ส€แด‡แด‹ษชษดแด…สŸษชษดษข
ษชแด . แด˜แด€ส€แด‡ษดแด›s
แด . แดกสœส แดกแด‡ แดแดแด แด‡แด…
แด ษช. sแดแดœสŸแดแด€แด›แด‡s
แด ษชษช. แด„แดษด๊œฐแด‡ssษชแดษด sแด‡ssษชแดษด
แด ษชษชษช. ษขษชส€สŸ แด˜ส€แดส™สŸแด‡แดs
ษชx. sแดœแดขษชแด‡ แด…แดแด‡s ษดแดแด› แด„แดแด˜ส
x. แด›สœแด‡ แดแด€สŸสŸ's ๊œฐษชสŸสŸแด‡แด… แดกษชแด›สœ ษขษชส€สŸs, ษขแดœสs, แด€ษดแด… ษขแด€สs
xษช. ส™ส€แด‡แด€แด‹แดœแด˜s ( แด˜สŸแดœส€แด€สŸ )
xษชษช. sสŸแด‡แด‡แด˜แดแด แด‡ส€ sแด˜สษชษดษข
xษชษชษช. ส™สŸแดแดแด…ส ส™แด€ษขs แด€ษดแด… แด€ษดษขส€ส ๊œฐแด€-
xษชแด . ส€แดœssษชแด€ษด แดแดษดsแด›แด‡ส€s แด€ษดแด… sสœแด€แด…แดแดก แดแดษดsแด›แด‡ส€s
xแด . แด€ssแดœแดแด‡ แด›สœแด‡ แดกแดส€sแด›
xแด ษช. ส™แดœส€ษด ษชแด› แดแดœแด›
xแด ษชษช. แด›สœส แด›แด‡sแด›ษชษดษข แด๊œฐ แด›สœส sแด€แดœษดแด€s
xแด ษชษชษช. สœแด‡ สŸษชแด‹แด‡s ษชแด› แด„แดสŸแด…
xษชx. แด„แดแดแดs ส€แดแดแด ส™แด‡แด€แด›แด…แดแดกษด
xx. แดกแดแดœสŸแด…ษด'แด› ส™แด‡ แดแด˜แด˜แดsแด‡แด…
xxษช. ส™แด€แด… แดแด‡แดแดส€ษชแด‡s
xxษชษช. สแดแดœ ษขแดœสs แด€ส€แด‡ แด„แดœแด›แด‡
xxษชษชษช. แด‡สแด‡ แด๊œฐ แด›สœแด‡ sแด›แดส€แด
xxษชแด . แด›สœแด‡ ษขแด€ส แด€ษขแด‡ษดแด…แด€ ษชs ษดแดแด› แด„แดแดษชษดษข แด›สœส€แดแดœษขสœ
xxแด . ษขแด€สs sแดœแด˜แด˜แดส€แด›ษชษดษข ษขแด€สs
xxแด ษช. ษช สŸษชแด‹แด‡ สแดแดœ
xxแด ษชษช. แด‡แด แด‡ส€สแด›สœษชษดษข ษขแดแด‡s แด›แด sสœษชแด›
xxแด ษชษชษช. ส™แด€แด›แด›สŸแด‡ แด๊œฐ sแด›แด€ส€แด„แดแดœส€แด›
xxษชx. แด›สœแด‡ ษขแด€ส แด€ษขแด‡ษดแด…แด€ แด„แด€แดแด‡ แด›สœส€แดแดœษขสœ
แด€แด„แด› แด›แดกแด
ษช. แดœษด-แด˜แด‡แด˜แด˜ส แด˜แด‡แด˜ ส€แด€สŸสŸส
ษชษช. แด…แด€สs สŸษชแด‹แด‡ แด›สœแด‡sแด‡
ษชษชษช. สœแด€ษชสŸ สŸแดส€แด… แด แด‡แด„ษดแด€
ษชแด . แด„แด€สŸษช ส™แดแดœษดแด…
แด . แดกษชแด˜แด‡แดแดœแด›
แด ษช. สŸแดแด„แด€แด›ษชษดษข แด›สœแด‡ แดแดœษดsแดษดs
แด ษชษช. ษดแดส€แดแด€สŸ ษดษชษขสœแด› แด€แด› แด›สœแด‡ ส™สแด‡ส€s
แด ษชษชษช. แดแดœส€แด…แด‡ส€ แดสsแด›แด‡ส€ส
ษชx. ษดแดsแด‡ส™สŸแด‡แด‡แด…s
x. แด แด‡แด„ษดแด€'s ษดแด‡xแด› แด ษชแด„แด›ษชแดs
xษช. แด€แด„แด€แด…แด‡แดษชแด„ sแด„สœแดสŸแด€ส€s
xษชษช. แดแดแด…แด‡ส€ษด ๊œฐแด‡แดษชษดษชsแด
xษชษชษช. แด„ส€แด‡แด‡สŸ สœแดแดœsแด‡ ส™แด€แด„แด‹sแด›แดส€ส
xษชx. แด…แด‡แด€ส€ ส™ษชสŸสŸส
xxษช. แด€ แด˜แดœส€แด˜สŸแด‡ แด˜แด€สŸแด แด›ส€แด‡แด‡ แด…แด‡สŸษชษขสœแด› แด€ แด…แด€ส แด‹แด‡แด‡แด˜s แด›สœแด‡ แด‡แดแดแด›ษชแดษดs แด€แด› ส™แด€ส
xxษชษช. ๊œฐแดœแด„แด‹ สแดแดœ.
xxษชษชษช. แด€แด›แด›แด€แด„แด‹ แด›สœส€แด‡แด‡
xxษชแด . แด‹แด‡แด‡แด˜ษชษดษข แดœแด˜ แดกษชแด›สœ แด›สœแด‡ ส™ษชษดษขสœแด€แดs
xxแด . sแด‹แดœสŸสŸ ส€แดแด„แด‹
xxแด ษช. แด›สœแด‡ แด…ษชแด แด‡
xxแด ษชษช. แด€ส™sแดสŸแดœแด›แด‡สŸส แด€ษดแด… แดœแด›แด›แด‡ส€สŸส ๊œฐแดœแด„แด‹แด‡แด…
xxแด ษชษชษช. sสœแด‡ ษดแด‡แด‡แด…แด‡แด…
xxx. แดแดษช
xxxษช. แด„แดœส€sแด‡แด…
xxxษชษช. sแดœส€แด ษชแด ษชษดษข แดกแด€ส€ แดขแดษดแด‡
xxxษชษชษช. แด˜ษชษดแด‹ส แด˜ส€แดแดษชsแด‡
xxxษชแด . แด˜สœแด€sแด‡ แด›แดกแด
xxxแด . แด€ แด…แด‡แด„ษชsแดษด
xxxแด ษช. แด›สœแด‡ ๊œฐษชษดแด€สŸ แด…แด‡แด€แด›สœs
xxxแด ษชษช. แด€สŸแดษดแด‡

xxษชx. ส€แดœษดแด€แดกแด€สs

858 43 91
By -curlyfriess

tw - talks abt death / murder, the parents ( for like five seconds )

Vee, your cheek.

Not what's important right now.

Of course it's important.

VIOLA STOOD IN THE Wheeler's bathroom, splashing water on her face as Lucas, Dustin, and Erica conversed outside.

She looked at herself in the mirror with a sad smile. "You got this." She whispered. "Come on, Viola. Pull it together." She whispered once more, gripping the sides of the sink. "Fuck." She let her head drop down as he knuckles turned white. She stared at the floor.

It was obvious Viola was not okay. In anyway at all. She just wanted to have a nice spring break, her first one since being away from parents. She wanted to be with Max and Savannah. She wanted to call Oliver and hear about all the updates on Will and him.

Viola just wanted to be happy, for once. Even if it was for an hour, a minute, or even a second. She just wanted to be happy without the happiness getting ruined or taken away. But for some reason she just couldn't. It's like that emotion, at times, didn't exist. It wasn't real to her. Almost like a myth. It wasn't there, it practically never was. It was a fairytale.

And at that moment Viola realized maybe it just wasn't possible. Maybe she just physically and emotionally couldn't be happy. She just couldn't. Which was stupid because if someone didn't deserve happiness it shouldn't be her. Why the fuck would it be her.

She lifted her head back up and stared herself in the mirror, letting her face relax into a bored and tired one. God was she sick of her life. "Right now, I really don't want to be alive." She whispered, letting a single tear escape before quickly wiping it away.

The Lockeheart girl turned away from the mirror and patted her face dry with a towel, trying to not let her burning throat bother her. God this was pathetic.

With one last stare in the mirror she grabbed the walkman from the toilet and put it in her pocket, the headphones going back around her neck before she walked out of the bathroom, not seeing Lucas, Dustin, or Erica at the counter anymore. She didn't know where they went and frankly, as of now, she didn't care.

"Vee!" Holly called making her turn. She saw the blonde girl on the floor playing with the Lite-Brite. "What's up, Holls?" Viola asked, walking towards her. "Can we finish now? I'm kinda half way done." She looked back at her Lite-Brite while tilting her head. Viola smiled, sniffling. "Of course." She walked over to Holly and sat on the floor besides the blonde girl. "What are we making?" She asked. "A bunny, like from this morning. Did you forget, silly?" Holly laughed, setting the colored pegs in front of Viola. "I guess I did." She chuckled. laying on her stomach besides the youngest Wheeler child.

•••

NANCY OPENED HER HOUSES front door, said house was covered in vines and tinted in a dark filter with particles flying everywhere. Much different from how it looked normally.

"Might be time to get a maid, Wheeler." Robin joked as she walked in behind Steve and Nancy. Savannah and the Munson's being the last to enter.

"Come on. I don't want to stay here longer than we have to." Nancy told them, making her way up the stairs. Savannah quickly followed after her, not wanting to be here long ether.

They mad their way up the stairs and turned into Nancy's room. The Wheeler girl opened her closet in a rush, reaching up and grabbing a shoe box. They walked over to her desk, placing the box down. Nancy then opened it, expecting to see guns but instead a pair of pink heeled shoes.

Nancy looked at them panicked. "Those aren't guns." Eddie said, pointing at the shoes. "Really? Gee I really thought they were." Jasper said sarcastically, flicking Eddie in the cheek. He glared at her. "These heels area bit pointy, but I was hoping for something along the lines of a deadly projectile." Robin joked. "I.. I don't understand." Nancy muttered.

"Maybe you left them somewhere else." Eddie told her. "There's a six-year-old in the house. I know where I keep my guns." Nancy said sternly. "And also, I threw these away years ago." She told them, turning back to the pink heels. Her eyes then averted to a stack of cards on the side of the box, she grabbed them and began to flip through them.

"I get that grades are important to you, but perhaps studying can wait till we get out of here." Robin suggested. "These are from sophomore chemistry." She told them before placing the cards down and pointing up at her walls. "And this... this wallpaper, this is old wallpaper." She began to walk around the room, stopping at a mirror. "And this mirror, this went to a yard sale. And you.." She grabbed a stuffed animal from the end of her bed. "you're not supposed to be here. No, I gave you to Cousin Joanna two years ago."

Her head turned towards a diary on her side table. She quickly grabbed it and began to go through it, flipping the pages as fast as she could. Freezing at one page. "What is it?" Savannah asked. "Nancy? You're freaking me out." Robin said in a scared tone.

"I think the reason that my guns aren't here—" She stopped mid sentence, preparing her next words. "is because they don't exist yet." She finished, the four behind her wore confused faces. "They don't... exist?" Eddie asked unsurely. "This diary should be full of entires. It's not. The last entry is November sixth, nineteen-eighty-three. The day Will went missing." She explained. "The day the gate opened."

Savannah's eyes widened. "We're in the past." She whispered. Nancy nodded.

"Dustin! Dustin!" Steve yelled making the group turn. That's when they finally realized he was the only one not here. They quickly ran downstairs, thinking the Harrington child was in trouble. "Dustin! Can you hear me? Dustin!" He yelled frantically, looking around the small dinning room. "Du- Hello? Hel... Hello?" Steve yelled.

The Lockeheart girl rolled her eyes. "And he called Dustin mental." She muttered, Robin leaned towards her ear. "Maybe he really does have rabies." She said. "Hello! Hello!" Steve yelled again. "S sibling!" Savannah called making him turn towards them and shine the light directly in their faces. "Steve, what are you doing?" Nancy asked, wincing as the bright light momentarily blinded her.

"He's here. Henderson. That little shit, he's here. He's like.." Steve panted. "He's in the walls or something. Just listen." He told them. The four went quiet, looking at Steve weirdly. "Dustin. Dustin! Dustin!" He began to yell again, turning away from the group. "Dustin! Dustin! Can you hear me?" He yelled.

"That brings us to the question you first raised." Dustin's distorted voice said. "How and why is there a gate at Lover's Lake?" Jasper's mouth dropped a bit.

"Dustin!" Nancy yelled. "Dustin?" Savannah asked as she walked around the small circle table. "Dustin!" Jasper cupped her hands over her mouth. "All right, either this kid can't hear us or he's being a total douchebag." Steve muttered. "I don't think Curly-Fries would purposely be a douche." Savannah muttered, looking around the Wheeler's house. "Will found a way." Nancy suddenly said. "What?" Jasper asked the brunette.

"Will. He found a way to speak to Joyce through the lights." Nancy walked away and towards a lamp, trying to turn it on. "The switch. Try the switch." Steve pointed to the light switch on the wall. Nancy tried, it failed. "It's not working." She said frustrated.

Steve angled his flashlight towards the chandelier in the hall, seeing tiny sparkles cover the lights. "Guys?" He asked making them all turn to see what he was looking as. "Are you seeing this?" He asked. The group walked forwards, towards the light. Nancy was the first to stick her hand out and touch the sparkle-like particles.

Savannah stuck her hand out, curiously. She wiggled her fingers around in the sparkles, her hand tingling making her giggle. "It tickles." She laughed. Robin, Jasper, and Eddie reached their hands out afterwards. "It.. it does tickle." Jasper muttered as they all moved their hands around in the sparkles. "It kinda feels good." Robin said lowly.

Nancy pulled her hand away, her mind forming an idea. "Does anyone know Morse code?" She asked. "No." Robin, Steve, and Sav said at the same time. "Wait, does SOS count?" Eddie asked. Jasper rolled her eyes. "Of course it does, dumbass." She insulted.

•••

VIOLA SMILED AS SHE handed Holly a pink peg, watching as the young girl placed it in the Lite-Brite. "I really like it, Holls." She complimented as the bunny slowly came together. Holly looked over at her and smiled. "Thank you, Vee."

Lucas then suddenly walked in making Viola look up at him, confused. He walked over to where the Lite-Brite was plugged in and pulled the cord making it turn off, the bunny loosing it's bright color. Holly looked over to Lucas, annoyed. "Hey!" She yelled. Dustin suddenly ran in, picking up the Lite-Brite and running out.

"What the hel- heck." Viola corrected herself. When she first started becoming close to Holly she sweared on her life she would never curse around her. "Come on!" Lucas told her, picking up the pegs. "What-?"
"Come on!" He yelled again, interrupting her. Viola sighed and turned to Holly. "I'm sorry." She said, giving Holly a side hug before running after the boys.

The Lockeheart girl followed them upstairs quickly, the four ran into Nancy's room, Lucas closing the door once Erica made it in. They sat on the side of Nancy's bed and began to fill the whole Lite-Brite with pegs, Viola watching with a confused face.

In the Upside Down the six young-adults sat besides Nancy's bed as well, waiting patiently for the kids to set up.

"What's happening?" Viola asked. "Just fill up the board!" Dustin told her. She rolled her eyes but quickly began to fill the board with the multi-colored pegs.

Once done Lucas plugged the Lite-Brite making the board light up. "Okay, you guys—"

"—seeing this?" In front of them the same sparkle-like-particles filled the air. Nancy reached a hand out and waved her hand through them.

On the other side the kids laughed as the board lit up more. "Are they in the Upside Down?" Viola asked. "Yes, yes they are. They all are! They went through Watergate." Dustin explained before turning away from Viola and facing the children's toy. "We're not moving it, but we're going to unplug it. Stand by." He yelled into the air. He then turned to Lucas. "Yank it." He told the boy. Lucas pulled the plug and the colors disappeared.

The teens watched as the sparkle particles disappeared. "Okay, try it now." Dustin yelled. Nancy hesitated. "I wanna do it." Savannah spoke up, putting her hand out. She first made an H then made an E and finally two Y's.

Dustin began to laugh as the word "Heyy." appeared on the Lite-Brite. Viola smiled knowing it was Savannah who wrote that. "Hi!" Viola yelled. Savannah smile hearing her sister's voice. "That worked!" The young-adults cheered on the other side. "Okay. Uhm..." Nancy reached her hand out, beginning to write the next word.

An S slowly showed up on the board. Then a T then a U. "Stupid? Stupid?" Dustin question. "Let them finish." Viola told the boy. A C and a K showed up next. "Stuck." Viola read out. Savannah sighed a relieved sigh. "Okay, okay. They're stuck in the Upside Down." Lucas said, putting two-and-two together. "Uh, you can't get back through Watergate?" Dustin asked.

"What the hell's Watergate?" Steve asked. Savannah chuckled. "Dustin probably called it that cause it's a gate thats underwater." She told them. Nancy rolled her eyes. "Oh." Steve said. "That's cute." Jasper complimented. "Uh.. no.. it's.." She trued to find a word. Jasper clapped and pointed at the girl. "Guarded." She said. Nancy nodded and stuck a hand out beginning to draw the word.

The kids watched as the word "Guarded." appeared on the toy. "Okay, uh, Watergate's guarded." Dustin said. Jasper clapped. "Perfect. Yes." She complimented her friend.

"Okay, we think we have a theory that can help with that." Dustin yelled making Viola even more confused. "We do?" She muttered to herself.

"Genius child." Robin complimented. Savannah let out a sigh of relief. "We think Watergate isn't the only gate. That there's a gate at every murder site." He told them. "Does anybody understand what he's talking about?" Nancy asked. Savannah nodded while everyone else said "No."

"What does he mean?" Jasper asked. "There's a gate at every murder site. Every time Vecna murders someone it creates a gate. That means theres a gate where Fred died and a gate were Chrissy died." Savannah explained. "And Watergate is exactly where Patrick died." They still looked confused. "Just trust the boy!" She told them. "Okay.. okay." Nancy turned to look at Eddie and Jasper. "So.. so how far is your trailer?" She asked. "Seven miles." He told the girl.

"Nancy?" Robin asked. "Uh, I know your house here is, like, weirdly, creepily frozen in time and shit, but haven't you always had bikes?" She asked the Wheeler girl. Nancy's eyes widened.

•••

"GO GET MAX." DUSTIN said to Viola. The Lockeheart girl nodded and quickly made her way out of the room and down the stairs.

She turned the corner into the living room seeing her girlfriend standing their bored, listing to Kate Bush. Behind her were Viola's parents who, luckily, hadn't seen her peaking from behind the wall. "Red!" Viola whisper-yelled. 

Max glanced over at Viola, her eyes instantly going to the bruise on her cheek. The red-head walked over quickly but Viola didn't let her speak and instead took her hand, leading her up the stairs. "Vee, your cheek." Viola shook her head. "Not what's important right now." Max's eyebrows knitted together. "Of course it's important." Viola stopped walking and turned to her girlfriend. "No, we need to leave. Now. Or else my parents are gonna take me. That's more important than a slap." She said sternly. "We can talk about it on the way."

Max nodded and with that the girls hurried up the stairs. They entered Nancy's room, seeing the window was already open and the kids where already out. "C'mon." Viola whispered. She made her way towards the window and climbed out. Viola then turned around and put a hand out for Max, helping the red-head onto the roof.

They scooted towards the edge, Lucas helping Max down first before Max turned and helped her own girlfriend down. Viola's stomach erupted with butterflies as Max held her waist lightly, but securely.

The six quickly hurried towards the garage, grabbing the four bikes. "Let's go." Lucas said as they each grabbed one. "Careful." Max said as Dustin almost bumped the Wheeler's car with a bike. "Hey!" Officer Callahan yelled suddenly. The group glanced back to see the man leaning out of the window. "Excuse me! No, get back here!" He yelled as they hurried out of the driveway.

"I guess it's just a minor misdemeanor." Erica said before stabbing the officers car with a pair of hedge trimmers. She then dropped them in the floor and quickly ran after the rest of the group.

The adults inside heard the commotion and quickly ran out the front door. As this happened the kids were already on the bikes. Lucas, Erica, and Dustin on their own while Max and Viola rode on one together.

"Viola!" Eve yelled as they got towards the end of the parking lot. "Viola!" Adam yelled as yell. Viola glanced back ay them, narrowing her eyes, adjusting the walkman headphones around her neck before turning forwards and wrapping her arms around Max's waist.

The Lockeheart parents scowled.

Meanwhile in the Upside Down the group of young-adults were doing the same thing. Nancy and Robin shared a bike just like Jasper and Sav did. Steve and Eddie riding singularly.

They were going to get out of the Upside Down.

A/n

ayy sorry i haven't posted for the last couple of days I ACTUALLY HAD A GOOD WEEKEND SURPRISINGLY

anyways, just an fyi this story doesn't have a happy ending so expect disappointment.

I THINK IMMA TELL JAY THE ENDING THO LOL 💃🕺💃 hi jayy ik ur seeing thissss

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40.6K 555 60
[ ๐‚๐Ž๐Œ๐๐‹๐„๐“๐„๐ƒ ] โ™ฅ๏ธŽ ๐’•๐’‰๐’† ๐’๐’Š๐’‘๐’” ๐’Š ๐’–๐’”๐’†๐’… ๐’•๐’ ๐’„๐’‚๐’๐’ ๐’‰๐’๐’Ž๐’†, ๐’”๐’ ๐’”๐’„๐’‚๐’“๐’๐’†๐’•, ๐’Š๐’• ๐’˜๐’‚๐’” ๐ฆ๐š๐ซ๐จ๐จ๐ง ยซ ๐‘–๐‘š๐‘Ž๐‘”๐‘–๐‘›๐‘’๐‘  ๐‘Ž๐‘›๐‘‘...
641 22 12
Dustin Henderson x F!Reader โ ๐™‡๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™ฉ๐™ก๐™š ๐™จ๐™ž๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง ๐™ค๐™› ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™›๐™–๐™ข๐™ค๐™ช๐™จ ๐™Ž๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ซ๐™š ๐™ƒ๐™–๐™ง๐™ง๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ๐™ฉ๐™ค๐™ฃ ๐™ž๐™จ ๐™›๐™–๐™ก๐™ก๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™›๐™ค๐™ง ๐™– ๐™ก...
2.2K 57 16
๐’๐“๐‘๐€๐๐†๐„๐‘ ๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐๐†๐’ ๐—”๐—บ๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ฎ ๐—ฆ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ฐ๐—น๐—ฎ๐—ถ๐—ฟ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ด๐—ต๐˜ ๐˜€๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐˜„๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—น๐—ฑ ๐˜€๐˜‚๐—ฟ๐—ฝ๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐˜€๐—ฒ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—ฐ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐˜€๐—ถ๐—ป, ๐—Ÿ๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ถ๐˜€...
57.1K 1.1K 41
000/๐˜ /๐˜• ๐˜ค๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด ๐˜ง๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ญ๐˜ข๐˜ฃ. ๐˜ž๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฐ๐˜จ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜จ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ฌ๐˜ด ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜จ๐˜ฉ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜จ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ฆ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ญ๐˜ข๐˜ฃ ๐˜จ...