Jinxed Hero (malereader x Kyo...

By TediousBison

Hero, a word associated with people who overcame not just life's problems, but their own aswell. Will Y/n be... More

Prolouge
Chapter 1
Short
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Short
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Short
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Short
Chapter 16
Chapter 17

Chapter 15

2.8K 75 7
By TediousBison

No POV

Silence dominates the alley as Stain lays unconcious with his head slightly embedded in the wall.

Y/n stares at the female infront of him. Her grey eyes looking into his blue eyes sprinled with pink.

She had grey eyes and short pink hair swept to one side. VI was tattooed under her. A smile was on her face as she looked at Y/n.

She reached out to him but he backed away shaking his head.

Y/n:"Nononono."

Y/n hugged himself as he stared at the female with wide eyes, tears building in his eyes. His eyes start to glow.

???:"Powder it's me."

The pinkette says with a worried voice. Y/n however brings his hands up to his ears and starts to shake his head.

Y/n:"Please. im sorry."

Caitlyn stared at the female in shock. She couldn't believe who she saw was standing there infront of her.

The pinkette approached Y/n and puts a hand on his shoulder and he freezes. His head bolt up as tears trail down his face.

Y/n:"Y-You're r-real?"

His voice comes out as a whisper, but she still hears it.

???:"Yeah."

Y/n:"Vi."

Tears start to spill out of his eyes as he hugs the pinkette tight not wanting to let go.

Vi returns the hug and rubs his back as she feels tears soak her shoulder.

Caitlyn walks up to the two, as an old short pro hero enters the alley.

???:"Is everything under control here?"

Caitlyn:"Yes sir."

???:"Enforcer, right? I'm Grand Torino."

Caitlyn:"Nice to meet you. The Hero Killer is unconcious in the wall over there."

Caitlyn points past the hugging siblings to Stain.

Grand Torino glance at the pinkette but says nothing.

Grand Torino:"Good work. Let's tie him up, the other pro's should be here in a minute."

Caitlyn nods as she and Torino tie the unconcious Hero Killer up choosing to let the siblings have their moment.

Vi:"I've been looking for you Powder."

Y/n:"I'm sorry."

Vi:"You have nothing to be sorry for Y/n. I'm sorry for what I said and did when..."

Vi trails off but Y/n knows what she is refering too.

Vi looks up as she feels a hand on her shoulder and see Caitlyn.

Caitlyn:"Pro will be here in a minute."

Vi feels Y/n's hug tighten.

Y/n:"Please don't leave me. I can't deal with the voices or visions any more."

Vi:"I'm staying right here."

Caitlyn nods and the three make their way out of the alley where the others were waiting.

Todoroki, Midoriya and Iida were suprised to see Vi, not knowing who she was or where she came from. Though seeing how Y/n clung to her they chose not to say anything, though they did faintly recall seeing her from somewhere.

Y/n POV

Sitting in Caitlyn's apartment as Vi and her talked.

Tordoroki, Midoriya and Iida were all in the Hospital needing their injuries to be taken care of.

The offical story about Stain was that Caitlyn and I had stopped him. Vi wasn't mentioned. Good thing is that the three didn't get into trouble for fighting Stain nor did the people they were interning with.

Caitlyn and Vi were catching up while I was staring at my phone. Specifically my wallpaper. It was Kyo and I's first kiss, the one Mina and Toru took.

Caitlyn:"Powder?"

I look up from my phone and to the two who were staring at me.

"Yeah?"

Vi:"What's got you so distracted?"

She ask, but I notice she had my medicine for my mental  problems.

"Why do you have my medicine?"

Vi:"From what Cupcake says you don't take them anyways."

"I haven't been having episodes lately, but I might have to now..."

I mutter the last part but I think they still hear. Unfortunately when I did I angled my phone screen towards them.

Vi:"Who's the girl?"

Caitlyn:"Kyoka Jiro, his girlfriend."

Vi looks at her suprised then to me.

Vi:"You have a girlfriend? And you got your first kiss already?"

"Yeah." I say shyly.

Suddenly I am enveloped in a headlock by Vi and she starts to rub her knuckles against my head.

Vi:"Little punk getting your first kiss before me."

"Hey!"

I try to shove her off, but unforunately like always she's stronger than me.

"It's not my fault you can't buck up and kiss Caitlyn!"

Vi stops and I get out of her hold and see her blushing along with Caitlyn.

I stick my tounge out at her.

Looking at my phone I see a few messages from Kyoka.

"Kyo messaged me!"

I feel Vi sit beside me, but I pay no mind to it.

_______________________

Iro
You realize their was someone in the background of your picture in the group chat, right?

Iro sent one image

Y/n
Huh, I thought I was just seeing things... schizophrenia makes you reality seem weird.

Y/n
Anyways I got news!

________________________

"Vi come here." I say and look up to see Vi beside me reading my phone screen.

I throw my arm around her and take a picture of us and send it to Kyoka.

"Probably should tell mom too..." I mutter.

Vi:"Wait mom?"

"Rumi Usagiyama." I tell her.

Caitlyn:"Pro Hero Miruko. She was the one who got Y/n out of the warehouse before it collapsed. She adopted him afterwards and helped him through his problems."

Vi:"So you're Y/n Usagiyama now?"

"Legally Y/n L/n Usagiyama."

Vi:"Which last name will this Kyoka get?"

I freeze as a massive blush comes to my face and I laugh nervously.

"Wh-Where'd that come from?!"

Vi:"Come on Powder i'm just wondering?"

"How about Caitlyn?"

It was nows Vi's turn to blush.

Vi:"Isn't it past your bedtime?"

Caitlyn:"Yeah why don't you go to bed now Powder?"

I nod and glance at Vi.

Vi:"I'll be here when you wake up."

I nod slowly as I get up and head to the room I'm staying in.

Caitlyn POV

I watch as Y/n disappers down the hall and hear his door close.

I then turn to Vi who is also staring down the hall.

"So, Nezu wants to talk."

Vi:"He would, huh?"

"Vi. How?" I ask and the unspoken question hangs in the air for a moment.

Vi:"I don't know. Don't quite remember it honestly. I remember this voice and name... I think it was Shiga something."

My eyes widen.

"Was it Shigaraki?" I ask and she looks up at me.

Vi:"Yeah..."

"So it has something to do with the Leauge..."

(Ranked Number 8 on Momo for some reason so.... Have this)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

83.9K 1.5K 48
FINISHED It was his fault. Everything was his fault. His dad got abusive because of him. His best friend bullied him because of him. Deku hated hims...
1.6K 157 7
Words that describe M/n L/n; listless, mood killer, and fucking weird. A male who's personality doesn't match a single part of his appearance; he loo...
288K 5.9K 41
I do not own any of the art in the story. I've noticed I've got a prominent amount of female readers (or people who wish for Y/N to be female) so whi...
62K 1.8K 30
❝ 𝐈'𝐥𝐥 𝐧𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐞𝐧𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡 𝐨𝐟 𝐬𝐞𝐞𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐡𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐬. ❞ A story in which you slowly get involved w...