Why Not Me?...(Sebaek ff)

By Baekhyunielover_92

......Why is it always him? Not me... ....... I don't even know why do I love him so much......I hate myself... More

Chapter 1
Chapter:3
Chapter :4
Chapter: 5
Chapter:6
Chapter:7
Chapter:8(M)
Chapter:9(M)
Chapter: 10
Chapter:11
Chapter:12
Chapter:13
Chapter:14
Chapter:15

Chapter:2

371 31 0
By Baekhyunielover_92

In the story:

Baekhyun started reading his diary from the first page, the beginning of his love story.

Baekhyun: You know Sehun, you were very special to me.

After reading more, he chuckled.

Baekhyun: When I liked you, I did such crazy things. Now I've found a great guy, his name is Park Chanyeol. He is very handsome,so tall and caring...

Baekhyun paused his sentence.

Baekhyun: I li-ke him...anyone would like him as a partner and a person. Now I've changed a lot.

Baekhyun looked out the window. It's not raining now but it was windy outside. His dairy pages were turning automatically due to the wind. He saw another picture and picked it.

Baekhyun let out a sad chuckle when he saw the picture. He had a habit of biting on Sehun's arm.He is very sensitive in smell. He loved Sehun's smell so much. This is the way he showed his affection towards Sehun and Sehun called him puppy.

Baekhyun: Oh Sehun, everything is fine but the craziness I had for you, I don't have it anymore.You broke me so much. The world is like a black and white mural in my eyes. Everything back then felt heavenly, but you turned it into hell! Why do I have to suffer alone? I guess you're happier now, with someone else. Did you actually ever love me? Or was I just an attraction for you just for a few days?

Tears escaped from Baekhyun's eyes....

Baekhyun: After so many years, I remember everything like it was yesterday. All our times filled with laughter and joy.

Some years ago:

Baekhyun was studying in a new area alone. He lived in dorm with a few other people he had poor relation with due to lack of time. He studied at a college. After going there, he faced one big problem as someone had their eyes on him. His name was Kris, the leader of the group of bullies.

When Baekhyun faced him for the first time, he was terrified. Kris was tall, so much so that Baekhyun felt like a mouse in front of him. He never felt as if he was this petite and weak.

Kris made Baekhyun do all his work and get his food, poured water on him and his work or food, hit him multiple times, stole his money and even locked him up in toilets. Baekhyun couldn't never stand up because of Kris's physical and financial power over the school. All the other students just watched, not wanting to get involved at all.

One day, the bullying went too far. Kris pushed Baekhyun into a dark storage room and locked it. Baekhyun was nyctophobic so he was extremely scared. Slowly he was running out of breath. He knew his bag wasn't even with him, so he couldn't call anyone.

Baekhyun: I wish I had a superpower, like light control.

It felt like it was his last day. He was about to close his eyes when a cold breeze touched his skin. The door opened and he could see a figure like an angel from his teary eyes. He was very tall, pale with broad shoulders. He had a very sharp jawline, thin red lips and small, cold eyes.

Before Baekhyun could say anything, he pulled him out of the storage room and questioned him.

The tall guy in a deep voice: Are you ok?

Baekhyun: Yeah, I'm ok.

The tall guy: How did you get stuck? It's very empty here. You could've been stuck there forever.

Baekhyun: Someone locked me up here.

The tall guy: You mean the bullies? That makes sense. The corruption of this college..no one follows the rules. Anyways, be careful.

Before Baekhyun could thank him, he left from there.

After returning to the dorm, all he could of was how that student saved him like a hero in a movie. He felt like him and that guy were the main leads of a movie, which made him blush a little.

The next day Baekhyun looked around to find the guy but he couldn't see him anywhere.

A few days passed, Baekhyun was starting to feel a bit upset. Everytime he saw someone tall, he thought of him, except Kris.

Baekhyun gave up on trying to look for that guy.

One day, Baekhyun was putting his things in his locker when he felt a weird touch on his butt. When he turned around, it was like absolute horror.

Kris: Wow, you have sexy features like a woman.

Kris's face was very close to Baekhyun.

Baekhyun: Kris! Move your hand!

Kris: Don't you like it?

Baekhyun: STOP!

Baekhyun yanked Kris's hand away.

Kris: I see you're as rebellious as ever. Exactly how did you get out of the storage of the other day?

Baekhyun ignored his words and tried leaving when Kris grabbed his hand.

Baekhyun: Leave my hand you bastard!

Kris: Oho what did you just say?

Kris pushed Baekhyun into the locker harshly, and got very close to him, blocking him.

Baekhyun: Go away!

Kris made a gesture as if he was about to slap Baekhyun face, causing Baekhyun to rapidly shut his eyes.

But he was petrified when Kris began caressing his neck with his rough hand.

Baekhyun: Kris! Let me go!

Kris grabbed Baekhyun's jaw harshly.

Kris: Don't worry, I'm not interested in you. I'm not a gay shit like you. Did you think I wouldn't know? You even look gay! But..I can't deny, you have a marvelous figure..

Kris blew on Baekhyun hair, moving his bangs.

Kris: Up close, you look even more sexy-

A deep voice echoed from behind them and they both flinched.

Someone with a deep voice, a familiar voice: Get away from him.

Kris: Who the fuck are you? Why are you disturbing us? Are you his boyfriend or something?

That person: I said get away from him!

Kris: Get the fuck out if you care about your life.

That person: You want to try me?

Kris: You're bothering us. I just want to spend time with my babyboy and now you're pissing me off. This is your final warning, get out.

That person got even closer to Kris.

That person: What are you going to do? Fight me?

Kris noticed that guy's eyes were as sharp as a dagger.

Kris's sidekick: Kris I don't think you should fight him, I know this guy. He's very strong! He gave this guy 13 stitches and sent him to hospital for days! It was bloody.

Kris was now starting to feel fear. Although he was teller and a bully but he wasn't very good at fighting. He tried to cover up his fear.

Kris while checking his watch: It's time for lesson. Babyboy, I'll meet you soon.

Kris left from there abruptly. That guy glared at Kris who was hurrying past him.

Baekhyun: You're the guys from the other day!

The tall guy: Yeah. Are you ok?

Baekhyun: Yeah. I'm fine.

The tall guy: Next time tell the principal.

The tall guy left from there.

Baekhyun: Wait! I forgot to thank him!

Baekhyun followed in his direction but couldn't follow behind as the guy was really quick with his really long legs. Baekhyun scurried behind him.

That guy heard Baekhyun's loud footsteps so he turned around and Baekhyun bumped into his chest.

That guy: What do you want?

Baekhyun: Ow that hurt!

That guy: Ok. So why are you here?

Baekhyun with a bow: I wanted to say thank you!

That guy: It's fine.

That guy was about to leave when Baekhyun tapped his shoulder.

That guy: What?

Baekhyun: Can I treat you to something as thanks?

That guy: No.

That guy continued walking while Baekhyun followed next to him.

That guy: Why are you following me?

Baekhyun: Come on! Let me treat you!

That guy: I already refused.

That guy left from there.

Baekhyun under his breath: He's so cold! But he's really goodlooking!

Baekhyun cupped his face.

Baekhyun: Oh the way he saved me! He's just like the main character of my game, but now I've found the face for him.

After he returned home, he started designing a character for the main character of a video game Baekhyun was working on as he was really interested in games.

While creating the character, he kept thinking about that guy.

Baekhyun: I guess I shouldn't give up on him and talk to him. I really want to know him!

Next day:

Baekhyun took a lot longer to get ready and he made himself nice than usual. He took a long time just to choose his perfect outfit.

Baekhyun while looking at the mirror: Byun Baekhyun why are you so beautiful? I have to talk to him cutely, he'll definitely fall for my cuteness.

Baekhyun was looking for that guy in his college. He peeked into a classroom to see the guy talking to a girl.

The guy was talking in his usual poker faced expression but the girl's eyes were dreamy, in love.

The guy noticed Baekhyun looking at him.

The guy: You?

The girl turned to face Baekhyun.

The girl: Do you know him?

The guy: You can go. I need to talk to him.

That girl left from there.

Baekhyun felt shy because of the cold stare of that guy.

The guy: What are you doing here?

Baekhyun in mind: I have to use my charm! He'll definitely fall for me!

The guy: I'm asking you something!

Baekhyun cleared his voice.

Baekhyun: I-I want to give you a treat!

The guy: Why?

Baekhyun: Don't you remember? You helped me!

The guy: I guess you don't remembee. I refused you. I'm getting late for lesson.

The tall guy left for his classroom.

Baekhyun while pouting in mind: I guess my charm didn't work.

For the next few days, Baekhyun gave that guy glances and tried to get near him secretly.

Every Friday, that guy used to go the gym classes. On one Friday, Baekhyun went to see him.

Baekhyun went inside the room to see many other boys working out. He looked around and found the tall guy lifting weights.

His muscles were very visible even through the full sleeved tshirt. His hair was wet as he was sweating.

The tall guy moved to more empty corner and Baekhyun secretly followed. He suddenly took off his Tshirt.

Baekhyun with his eyes widened and blushing: Woah!

Baekhyun quickly shut his mouth.

Baekhyun in mind: Why is he so hot?! His abs-

Baekhyun kept staring when a voice from behind.

Gym teacher: What are you doing here?? Who are you?

Baekhyun flinched looked at the teacher with horror in his eyes.

Baekhyun: I-I was..

Gym teacher: Answer me! I'm asking you something! I haven't seen you here. What are you doing here?

Baekhyun noticed everyone looking at him, even the guy he went there for.

Baekhyun: I CAME INTO THE WRONG CLASS! SORRY!

Baekhyun ran out of there as if he was running a marathon.

Gym teacher: What's wrong with him?

Another day:

Baekhyun was looking for that guy everywhere when noticed the guy reading in the library.

Baekhyun confidently went to a book shelf and picked a book. He sat down in front of the guy, facing him. He cleared his voice, catching the guy's attention.

Baekhyun: Can I sit here?

The guy: You're already sitting.

Baekhyun: Oh yeah! This is a public place so I don't need permission!

The guy was about to return to reading when Baekhyun asked..

Baekhyun: What are you reading?

The guy: A psychological book.

Baekhyun: Oh wow impressive! You seem you are so genius!

That guy: Well I know that. Why are you here? I have never seen you before here.

Baekhyun put his book on the table.

Baekhyun: To read book.

The guy: You're reading Spanish?

Baekhyun: This is Spanish?!- I mean yeah Spanish. I like Spanish.

The guy: Woah. That means you know Spanish?

Baekhyun: Yea-h. Of cou-rse.

That guy: That's cool.Say something in Spanish. I want to hear.

Baekhyun: Mmm...what should I say? Spanish is very difficult you know....You won't understand.

That tall guy: Oh, just say something simple words.

Baekhyun : Ok fine. Bonjour, merci beaucoup..these are spani-

The guy: That's French.

Baekhyun: Oh sorry! My brain isn't working today!

Baekhyun cursed himself under his breath.

Baekhyun in mind: Why did I always watch Spanish movies in Korean dubbed?

Baekhyun: Mm..nex-

The guy closed Baekhyun book.

The guy: Don't act like you're trying to read. I know you don't know Spanish.What do you want?

Baekhyun: Yeah you are right. I came here to meet you. I was thinking of treating you..

The guy facepalmed with a sigh.

The guy: Again?! I already said no!

Baekhyun: Why not just once?

The guy: Why are you stuck to me like glue? I know you follow me everywhere I go! You were even at the gym the other day! What are you, a pervert or a spy or something?

Baekhyun: No no you're thinking too far! I'm just soooo thankful so I want to treat you and we can know each other! Just tell me what you want to eat!

The guy stood up from his seat.

The guy: I'm not interested in the treat or knowing you.

Baekhyun jumped up from his seat.

Baekhyun: But I'm interested in knowing you..

The guy shook his head in disbelief and started leaving with his book.

Baekhyun: By the way, I'm Byun Baekhyun!

The guy turned around.

The guy: So what? I don't care. You're stuck to me like type 2 diabetes!

Baekhyun: Diabetes?

The guy: Yeah. They just don't want to leave once you have them. The only difference is that I'm stuck with it early on my life by you.

Baekhyun with an offended tone: Huh! Why did you just call me a disease?

That guy: I guess we won't meet again. Adios diabetes!

Baekhyun: At least tell me your name!

But the tall guy left before saying his name.

Baekhyun muttered: I hope you change your mind and will be eager to know me!

Hey guys so this is the second chapter. I hope you liked it♡♡♡♡♡

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

148K 9.8K 26
❝i can't get him out of my head, so I stop trying.❞ [chanbaek/baekyeol au]
205K 5.5K 49
"After all, I am yours.. Forever.."
32.7K 1.4K 14
Just a random thoughts I will pin it here ...
3.5K 434 32
One second he was there, then the next he disappeared. (Come on, I always tell you this.... Read the story ✌❀)