Random Fandom Oneshots

By AisyDaisyDew25

Just a pile of oneshots from my Fandoms, aot, bnha, voltron, Mandalorian, and The Witcher. Some will be x rea... More

Introduction
Why Bother?
Meeting the New Girl
Meeting the New Girl (Part 2)
No Regrets
Living With Regrets
Brainwashed
Foggy Memories
Electric Love (18+)
Studying (18+)
In Our Dreams
Perfect In My Eyes
Lovebirds (18+)
Adding to the Nest
Our Happy Life (18+)
Our Happy Family
Our Perfect Mate
Precious Time
Mine (18+)
Our New Life (18+)
Wonderful Life (18+)
Starting Over (18+)
First Date
My Kitty (18+)
Punishment Games (VERY 18+)
My Baby Girl
Mi Cariña
Cherry Bomb
Revenge (TW)
Frozen Heart (TW)
Taken Too Soon (TW)
In Shock (TW)
The Witcher and The Healer
My Witch
All Tied Up (18+)
Rewrite the Stars (ver. 1) (kinda sad)
Rewrite the Stars (ver. 2) (Kinda sad)
In Loving Memory
I Am Not Okay
Hand-Me-Down
The Wolf, Moose and Squirrel
Ink and Roses
Jealousy
The White Wolf
While it Lasted
Wedding Theme Photos
House Theme!
Letting Go
The Final Straw
Back in Your Arms
Preview!
The London Institute
A Tour of London
Her Lips
Ravish Me
New York City
Never Trust a Duck
Until We Meet Again
I'm Sorry
I Miss....
C.ai out of pocket stuff pt. 2

Moving On

27 0 0
By AisyDaisyDew25

Hey guys! I'm back again with another part to the ink and roses series! An other tiny plot twist is ahead, so beware! And Enjoy!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~(Y/N)'s POV~

I groan as I threw up into the toilet, Triss holding my hair back.

"This is the third time this week. Maybe you should take a test." She says, rummaging around in her medicine cabinet.

"I just so happen to have one." She holds it up.

"Here, take this. I'll wait outside." She says. I nod and stand up, watching her leave before peeing on the stick, setting it on the side of the sink while I waited for the results to show up, setting a timer on my phone.

After ten minutes I picked it up and walked out to Triss, too scared to look at it alone.

"Here, let me see." She says, taking the test from my hands.

"(Y/N)... I don't know whether to say congratulations or I'm sorry..." She says. I break down, a sob leaving my lips.

"Fuck!" I cry.

"I'm sorry love." She whispers, kneeling down next to me and rubbing my back.

"It'll be alright though. You don't have to worry. I know you've always wanted a family... it's just upsetting that it had to happen like this."

"I don't want his spawn... he's a fuckwad." I cry.

"You don't have to think of it like that. Think of it like this. This child could be your ticket to be free of him."

"How? As soon as he figures out I'm pregnant, he's gonna flip his whole demeanor..." I whisper.

"You never know. Now, I'm gonna make a few calls to an obgyn for you."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As the months passed, it became gradually harder for me to hide my pregnancy from Geralt, seeing as he worked next door to me, he often decided to come in and check up on me, trying to win me back.

I was closing the shop early to get to my appointment when I bumped into Geralt on the sidewalk outside the shop.

"Fuck!" I say, having dropped my keys. Geralt looked down at me, his amber eyes taking me in. I crouch down, grabbing my keys before struggling back up, Geralt helping me almost instantly.

"(Y/N)... wh-what's this?" He asks, gesturing at my large belly.

"That... is none of your business." I say, walking around him on the way to my car.

"Where are you going?"

"Also none of your business." I say, not bothering to turn around. Geralt's footsteps got closer quickly and he stopped me by standing in front of me.

"Is the baby mine?" He asks.

"If you must know, yes... I didn't want to tell you or even have you find out because I knew it would only make you want me back more... and I don't know if I could ever go back to you."

"You know, after my brothers figured out what happened, they beat me... and they sent Yennefer out of the country forever, a one way ticket... There's no way I'd be able to go back to her now... Please, please give me another chance."

"No, Geralt... I gave you my heart, my soul, and you crushed it with a thousand ton weight... I loved you... but now, I-I'm numb... So, fuck you. You will never see this child. Ever. So leave us alone." I say, getting into my car and slamming the door behind me, turning it on and pulling out of my parking spot. I look up to see Geralt, his hands over his face as his shoulders shook. I roll my eyes and drive to my appointment.

After my appointment, I went home to Triss' apartment, flopping down onto the couch. Triss walks into the living room from the kitchen.

"How was your appointment?"

"Good... I got to learn the gender of the baby."

"Oooh, what is it?"

"It's a boy..."

"Oh, exciting!"

"And a girl..."

"Twins?! Really? Oh gods... I don't have enough room in my apartment for twins."

"I've saved up enough for this really lovely house I've been looking at. It's big enough to house me and my babies... and maybe an extra person..."

"Ooh, does (Y/N) have a boyfriend?"

"More like a protector... it's Lambert, Geralt's brother. He's agreed to help me out. Probably because Vesemir made him but still." I say.

"Oh, gotcha... okay. Well, when do you move out?"

"Next week."

"Oh, so soon?"

"Yeah, figured I'd let you get back to your old ways without me bugging you." I say, smiling at my best friend.

"Well I'll be sad to see you go. But it'll be nice to only cook for one again." She jokes.

"Instead of four?" I joke back.

"Yeah." She says. I chuckle, rubbing my belly.

"Well, I'm gonna need help getting my shit from Geralt's place..."

"I'll help. You shouldn't be lifting all that by yourself anyways." She says, placing a hand on my stomach. I smile and close my eyes.

"I'm so fuckin' tired."

"Get some rest. I'll wake you when dinner is ready." says Triss, walking to her room. I nod and lay down on the couch, falling asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The week flew by rather quickly and before I knew it, I had signed the papers for my house and we were one our way to Geralt's place. Once we arrived, I, accompanied by Triss and Geralt's brothers, walked up to the door, knocking. Geralt opened it, standing there in just a pair of grey sweatpants, a slice of pizza in his hand.

"What brings you guys by?"

"We're here for my stuff."

"Oh, that? It's all packed up. Come on in." He says, stepping out of the way. We all walked in, the brothers all grabbing boxes and walking to their trucks, loading them up. Geralt walked over to me.

"So, you found a house..."

"Yes."

"Here, in Cintra?"

"Yes, I have to be here because of my shop."

"Right..."

"Yes."

"How far along are you now?"

"About thirty weeks... not that it's any of your business... like I told you. You will have no part in this child's life." I say, covering up the fact it was twins.

"Alright. We've got it all packed up. Let's get out of here." says Lambert. I nod.

"Goodbye Geralt." I whisper, walking out of the apartment. We all drove to the house, parking out front, behind a couple of furniture trucks.

"This is a beautiful house, (Y/N), how'd you find it?"

"I was just browsing small houses for a reasonable price and I found this one. It's adorable, is it not?"

"It is." says Triss, climbing out of the car.

"Now, the movers will help a little bit, but I'm gonna need all of your guys' help in preparing everything."

"You've got it." says Lambert, smiling at me. I smile softly and walk into the house, marveling at the beautiful interior. The rest of the group started bringing boxes in, the movers bringing in the furniture.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A few days later, everything had been brought in and built if it needed to be, and Lambert had finally moved from his place, moving in with me. We only had two bedrooms, and one was being used for the nursery, and anyways, Lambert and I had been on a few dates and were trying to move forward with our relationship, which meant that I had to serve Geralt the divorce papers soon. Since he had cheated on me, the mark of Geralt's grip on my arm had disappeared, faded away and a new one had taken its place, on my shoulders, a red mark, like a fresh scar rested there.

"Love, how do you like the nursery?" asks Lambert, leading me to the room. I smile, looking around at the decorations.

"It's beautiful, perfect for the babies."

"Our babies..." says Lambert, resting his hands on my stomach. I smile and lean my head on his shoulders.

"Yes..." I whisper.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Y/N) and Lambert, who would've thought? What's going to happen to Geralt? We shall find out! I'll post the house design in a bit and the next chapter probably in a few hours! I hope you liked it!

Luv y'all,
Aisy Daisy

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

355K 2.7K 34
A bunch of gay ships from my hero academia Probably smut, lots of fluff and feel free to comment on the first page of the book if u have any requests
69K 1.3K 36
hi lovely human beings 💐💐 i plan on just making a bunch of oneshots for different ships (i promise they get better as you move forward) most of the...
183K 2.1K 77
Character x Character and (Male)Character x (Fem)Reader My Hero Academia oneshots. My attention span is very short and I can't commit to writing a wh...
3.5K 49 9
Mha oneshots, pretty sure these are all gonna be gay oneshots, no straight ones really unless it's for the plot but there will be straight ships in s...