Only 1 Saint

De yeahjayywrotethat

"Gotta be with somebody who see the forever in you cause if the bond real y'all gone get over everything." ๐™…... Mais

Disclaimer
one.
two.
three.
four.
five.
six.
seven.
eight.
nine.
ten.
eleven.
twelve.
thirteen.
fifteen ๏ฟผ
6teen
7teen.
8teen.
9teen.
twenty
twenty1
twenty2
Twenty3.
Twenty4
Twenty5ive
Twenty6-Part 1
Twenty7-Part 2
Twenty8
Twenty9
Thirty
Epilogue ๏ฟผ
Special Announcement...Book2๐Ÿฅณ

4teen.

2K 39 9
De yeahjayywrotethat

Taymar

This whole asking Laylah if I had a baby by her is pointless as hell,especially answers from a person who does prostitution but whatever.Not even gon lie tho,my heart in my ass because she gon leave me if I do have a baby with somebody else.

"Before we pull of,you don't believe me do you?I'm sorry I just want to know." I asked looking at her waiting for her response,but she just sighed laying her head on the window closing her eyes.

Taylor

"That's not her.It can't be her." I said laughing a little bit to Taymar while he just shrugged.

Laylah was always pretty she was just a whor-non child of god.She was wearing a black see through dress that showed her bra and panties,her hair was strictly synthetic and she just looked sick.

We were walking up a empty block with nothing but abandoned houses and some women on the corners who was there to do their job.Since it's pretty early in the day I guess it's not a lot of them right now.Some even offered Taymar services which he declined.

"Aye Laylah." He said getting her attention as we walked up to her making her turn around and smile some.

"Long time no see stranger.I do see your brought her though.I don't do 3 sums with people I don't like." She said looking me up and down making me roll my eyes.

"No that's not what we here for.Look after we-the last time we had...you know.Did you get pregnant by me?I don't think you did because I seen you plenty of times after that." He said standing there with his face scrunched up but I don't care I want my answers.

"Except the summer." She said with her arms crossed and he looked at her sternly,causing me to look between the both of them.

"Look Taymar why are you asking me questions that you already know that answers too?You already know we have a baby that neither of us takes care of.I don't even know if you still visit the annoying little brat." She said with her arms crossed and making my heart shatter and Taymar to look like he seen a ghost.

"Yeah that's right,you thought you was going to hush me up or change my story for her?You told me you was going to give me hush money if I pulled through?Sike.He doesn't really love you,if he did or is a real man...he would've told you the honest truth." She told me standing in my face.

I backed up slowly then walked away fast hearing him call out my name while he jogged up to me considering I heard his keys behind me I knew he was close.

He lied.
He lied.
He lied.
He lied.

Was the only thing repeating through my mind.I was soo concentrated on that,I didn't realize that he was standing in front of my face saying my name cause he caught me.

Everything was spinning and I could hear my heartbeat which I don't think is good.Quickly moving him out the way I threw up in the trash can that was near us.

When I was done he came back with a water bottle which I used to rinse my mouth out with.And which I should've spit it out on him.

When I was done I went and sat on some stairs and tried to take everything in.I didn't cry because I'm tired of crying,because and of him.

"Taylor I was-"

"You wasn't going to tell me anything.I don't know if I should be mad at the fact that you have a child that you know about and you 'visit',or that you tried to get Laylah to cover for you." I said looking down at the steps at our feet,since he was standing in front of me.

"I found out when she came back after the summer.We took a dna test and everything and she was mines like 99.9% mines.Since I wasn't there to sign the birth certificate I wasn't somebody to get custody of her when Laylah gave her up for adoption.Yeah I was pissed,but she's doing good in school and is very smart and beautiful.And because of that...I made your choice for you,we not staying together cause I know yo ass finna leave me anyways.I going to get my child back.Taylor I'm sorry for all of this."

I was in soo much disbelief right now looking at this man like he was crazy.

"Tuh.You not sorry you just sorry you got caught." I said standing up about to walk past him,but Laylah came over to us.

"Fuck shawty.Let's recreate that night over again?" She said pushing up on him making me roll my eyes leaving them alone.

"Get the fuck away from me." He said pushing her away but she didn't move so he angrily pushed her away and pulling out his gun from the waistband of his sweatpants and shooting her in her neck and in her body a couple times making her die instantly.

Me standing there behind him frozen,stuck,shaking and scared not knowing what to do in this exact moment I watched him turn around then slowly walking towards me making me back up slowly then turning around and sprinting away from him hot on my heels.

He ended up catching up with me,grabbing me by my waist slamming me on a car and holding my arms above my head.Not knowing what to do I instantly started crying.

I've never even seen this side of Taymar before even after everything that has happened between us.He's never been this angry.

"Listen you didn't see me do that shit.I'f your an good girlfriend like you said and you are then you'd shut the fuck up about it right?" He said tightening his grip on my wrist making me hiss in pain.

"Your hurting me Tay...mar.Stop,your hurting me...p-please just STOP!" I said crying harder trying to wiggle out of his hold which was causing me to make him more angry.

Instead of letting me go out one hand around my throat tightly making every go black.

I don't want you to think I'm going to hurt you because I would never.Even if I was high on coke,blacked out or some shit.
——-

"Taylor!Tay...wake up." I heard Taymar say,making me open my eyes realizing that we was on the side of the road near our house complex,indicating that it was just a dream that I had.

My heart was beating really fast,I was sweating and my eyes was stingy making it know that I was crying in my sleep.

"What happened?" I asked him while he just sat there looking at me with confusing and concern.

"Yo ass over there moving around and crying in your sleep making me scared so I pulled over and tried to wake you up for like the past 5 minutes.Your face a little wet because I poured water on you and that ain't even work.What happen with you,ma what's going on?"He asked making me take a deep breath and started telling him about what had happened.

"In disbelief right?That's how I felt too." I chuckled a little bit.

"Your a crazy person Taylor Cu-Presley.I wouldn't do no shit like that.But on the real you still want to do this?"

"Yeah.You ain't getting outta this because of no dream,you not slick." I said putting my seat belt on,he just put his hand up in defense before turning the car back on and driving down the street.

I put my head back against the window,making sure not to go back to sleep.

Taymar

Pulling up to the apartment building that Laylah lives in,turing off the car then turing to my head to Tay who was looking straight ahead not worried about me.

That dream she had was funny but I ain't wanna laugh at her and she start tweaking.Them pregnancy hormones ain't my best friend.She cried because they forgot her straw,so when I went back in the store the lady looked at me crazy because I told them they forgot it.

"Come on bra,I got shit to do later.Hopefully one of them ain't getting a DNA test." I said laughing a little but she got out and slammed the door walking off.I got out a couple minutes after her jogging up to her.

"Taylor I was just playing damn.Don't tell me you finna cry again." I said playing around with her to make her mad.She just sat there with a sad face like she was just soo unbothered.

"Ight my fault mama.I'm sorry I'm just playing around with you." I said pulling her into me tryna kiss her but she turned her head to the side making me feel some type of way.

"You know what,I ain't gon sweat it.Come on." I said pushing past her going up the stairs.The apartment building with like a old motel but renovated.

Stopping at laylah apartment door I waited for slow ass to catch up.Not even caring I just went ahead and started knocking on the door,not hearing nothing I kept knocking hard.I was finna leave when I heard someone.

"Wait a fucking minute.Bitch I'm com-"She shouted making me and Taylor look at each other.I pushed her over to the side so that Laylah wouldn't see her because they don't get along...at all.

The door opened up and showed Laylah that was wrapped up in a towel.My eyes ain't even travel down her body I'm just here to get answers.

"Taymar?W-what are you doing here?" She said tightening her hold on her towel.

"Look I'm just here for one question and one question only.The last time we had sex."

"The last time,what about it."

"Did you get pregnant by me?" I said in a bored tone knowing she wasn't interested in the
this.

"I haven't been pregnant since I been 16-17 and I got it aborted.And what do I look like getting pregnant by you when got that girl glued to you all day."She said rolling her eyes and I looked over a Taylor who had no emotion on her face.

I she seen me shift my gaze so she peeked her head out the door more and when she seen Taylor she just smirked.Taylor came and stood in front of me.Since our height difference I see over her head,which I think is cute.

"Girl don't worry,don't nobody want a baby by this man.Unless it you,cause you ain't got no sense." She said laughing.

"You don't have anymore mileage.You have a nice day and probably a good fuck session." Taylor said walking away.

"Don't get yo nigga took hoe." Laylah said shouted out down the hall.

"You couldn't even touch me with a 10-foot pole." I said with my face balled up in disgust.She was about to talk again but somebody came out from behind the door.

"Aye baby you finna come back-Oh shit."

"Andre?Nigga the fuck is you doing here?"I asked making them both look like they seen ghost.

"Bro you know what.I'll holler at you bout it later.You got it." I spat leaving to get back in the car.

"See look no baby." I said when I got back into the car making her smile a little.

"I didn't answer your question about if I believed you or not because I was just confused.I'm sorry." I took her hand kissing it.

"I'm sorry I should of told you.I was just caught up in the moment when you came back home.Your my only and first priority...and let's not for our daughter." She just shook her head.

"What wrong you okay?" She asked me,cause I was just looking at her.

"Dre up there...in the room with her." I said lowly making so she won't hear the hurt in my voice.I'm too gangster to show emotion.

"I told you.I told you.I fucking told you.I never liked him from the beginning.That's-oh wow...are you okay?" If she was anybody else I would've said 'bitch my best friend sleeping with my ex how you think I feel' but I had to check myself.

"It's cool fuck them." I said shrugging turning the car on.

"Tuh I'm surprised your still friends with him after what he did when we broke up." She said making me finna snap even more.

"The fuck you talking about yo?"

"He text me like 2 months afterwards and I was basically acting like he was 'checking up on me' saying that you moved on fast and that,we didn't deserve each other so I need to fuck with somebody like him.Basically he was saying he wanted me without saying it."

I'm definitely smoking and drinking tonight like I have to.

"And yo ass never told me this because..." I said kinda getting loud with her.

"He said you was the one who told him it was okay to text me.After that,& that was the last time I talked to him."

"And the list just getting longer.I'm not mad at you ma don't worry ima handle this shit ight?I always do" I said making her nod I know she about to give me a lecture about how I always handle stuff on my own and that I shouldn't.

Before we went home I took her to get food because they haven't really ate anything today and I don't want to leave them starving.

"Marz if you want to talk I'm here okay?"

"I'm-I just want to be alone right now so I'll see you later.Lemme walk y'all home." I said not even wanting to answer her question.I got out the car going to her side to help her out grabbing her hand.

"This feels like a date.You walking me to my door step and holding my hand...it's giving butterflies." She said smiling making me do the same.

Her pretty ass.

"No for real Marz you need me im only one house and call away.Well if you call me I might not answer cause im at the restaurant but you know the deal."

"Ight ma I got you.Ima see you later tho TT.I love you."I said giving her a kiss.

"I love you too dirty.Now if you excuse me im going to eat my food."She said holding up her food then giving me around kiss before about to turn around to go into the house when I grabbed her back into me.

"Wha-"

I bent down and kissed her stomach.

"Daddy loves you.Be good for your mommy I'll see you later." When I looked up to Taylor she was just all smiles,I just sucked my teeth.

"Whatever,I'll see you later.Fareal this time." She rolled her eyes going into the house.

I jogged back over to my car getting in and then driving away.

"FUCK!FUCK.FUCKKKKK." Was all I just yelled out while speeding on the expressway not even wanting to care about life anymore.

A/N
😮‍💨
I accidentally published this when I wasn't even done 😂

Hope this was good🌿

Continue lendo

Vocรช tambรฉm vai gostar

1M 33.7K 33
๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต'๐˜ด ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ'๐˜ด ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ด, ๐˜ด๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฌ๐˜ช๐˜ฅ๐˜ด ๐˜ฎ๐˜บ ๐˜ฌ๐˜ช๐˜ฅ๐˜ด.
553K 18.5K 39
"๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐ฒ๐จ๐ง๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฆ๐ž๐ž๐ญ ๐ฐ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ก๐š๐ฏ๐ž ๐ข๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ž๐ฌ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ข๐ซ ๐จ๐ฐ๐ง. ๐›๐ž ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐ฌ๐จ๐ฆ๐ž๐จ๐ง๐ž ๐ฐ๐ก๐จ ๐ฐ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ...
97.6K 1.9K 27
"๐ˆ ๐ฐ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ ๐Ÿ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ฌ๐จ ๐๐ž๐ž๐ฉ ๐ข๐ง ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž, ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐œ๐š๐ง'๐ญ ๐›๐ž ๐ซ๐ž๐ฉ๐ฅ๐š๐œ๐ž๐. ๐˜๐จ๐ฎ ๐š๐ซ๐ž ๐ฆ๐ฒ, ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐ฒ๏ฟฝ...
158K 4.1K 34
-๐˜๐˜ง ๐˜ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ๐˜ญ๐˜ฅ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜บ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ญ๐˜ฅ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ช๐˜ต ๐˜จ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต๐˜ด ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฅ