Stargirl, Lucas Sinclair.

By cIeopatrasss

❝ I just wanna see you shine, Cause I know you are a Stargirl ❞ ❪ l... More

Stargirl.
ACT ONE. Welcome to Hawkins
01. The Vanishing of Will
02. Panty Franny
03. Do You Copy?
04. Maple Street Weirdo
05. Stupid Failed Plan.
06. Friends
07. Stargirl and Starboy
08. Confession
09. The Flea
10. First Blood
11. Bathtub
12. Upside Down
ACT TWO. Dig Dug
13. Dear, El.
14. Mad Max
15. Treat or Freak
16. Pollywog
17. Wise of Will
18. Dig Dug
19. Spying
20. Reunion
21. Lanny.
ACT THREE. Poor Billy
22. Suzie?
23. Mall Rats
24. The Missing Lifeguard
25. He Looks Normal?
26. Oh No!
27. Can't Loose Her Again!
28. Satan's Baby
29. Deal with God.
ACT FOUR. Wake Up Max.
30. First Time You Called Me That
31. Creature With Great Power
32. Never Believe You
33. Running Up That Hill
34. Missed This
35. Dive
36. What She Found
37. War Zone

38. We Almost Made It.

2.5K 50 128
By cIeopatrasss

‧₊ ·˚ ༘❁ ┊ep 9. The Piggyback ▬▬▬▬▬▬
꒰ ✎ ꒱ؘ STARGIRL, a stranger things fanfiction

Waiting a whole three hours for Nancy and the others to be ready was a lot. Walking around the house searching for Vecna with the blue light. No shoes.

Marker and notepad in her hand. One in one. The blue light on her right and the notepad with the marker on her left. The floorboard creaking. Franny and Erica soon bumped into each other which made their lights brighter.

Franny took her notepad. Tell Lucas and Max. She showed her and she nodded. They both set their lanterns down as Erica looked for the two. She came back with them as their lanterns went brighter.

Phase one? Erica showed Lucas and Franny who nodded to her. Erica left the house and she took her flashlight as she went to the playground. The three-headed to the living room right after Erica left, the couches were old and beat up. Franny and Lucas sat across from each other while Max was drawing on her notepad.

Franny took her notepad and wrote the words; Hi. Lucas smiled and took his notepad and wrote back with the words; Hi Frans. She smiled.

I love you. She wrote to him. Lucas gave a huge smile which made him write back; I love you more. He then showed her before he turned the page and wrote; Movie Friday? She smiled and nodded.

Soon Erica was signaling them for phase two. Lucas took his flashlight and signaled her back. Max was placing her shoes as she took her blue light and walked to the blue bright flickering light. Lucas and Franny followed behind her as she talked to Vecna.

"No more music. No more games." Max spoke. "Do you hear me? What are you waiting for huh? Come on do you want me or not?" Max yelled as the light stopped flickering and flickering to hers. He was leading her up into the attic.

Max had set the blue light down before she sat down with her legs crossed. Lucas and Franny stood up. Max exhaled. "What are you waiting for asshole? I'm right here! I'm right here!" Max called out as her light stopped flickering. Max started to confess her thoughts. Her worst and best ones.

Max has taken off her Walkman and set it down. Franny watched in sorrow. She confessed that she wished for her brother's death.

A few moments later she was in Vecna's trance. "Max? Can you hear me? Max!" Franny called out. "Max!" Lucas called for her. Franny was panicking. She needs her to stay alive. "Get the flashlight!" Lucas called out. Franny grabbed it and rushed to the window with the flashlight. She turned it on and off for Erica.

Phase three. Eddie's distraction. Master of Puppets.

"I hope it works," Franny told Lucas as she turned off the flashlight and walked to Max, and sat right next to her. Franny was biting her nails as Lucas was flashing the flashlight.

The floorboards creaked. Franny and Lucas looked to see who it was.

Jason.

He had a gun in his hand. Franny stood up and rushed to Lucas. "Jason you can't be here right now, man," Lucas spoke. "The hell have you done?" Jason asked looking at Max then looking at the couple. "Jason, you need to leave. Right now. It's not safe." Franny spoke to him.

"Is this what you did to Chrissy?" Jason asked stepping closer to Max. "Hey! Hey, can you hear me?"

"Don't touch her," Lucas spoke. "Jason! Please!" Lucas and Franny stepped closer to Jason who pulled the gun out on them. "Back up! Back up!" Lucas grunted as he ran to Jason. Lucas had tried to attempt to prevent him from firing, but it only made it worse.

A flash and a horrendous noise tore through the right of her stomach. She placed her hands on her stomach, Franny looked at her hands which were bloody. Jason started at her with the gun in his hands in guilt. She didn't hear what he had done all she knew was that it was blood. He had pulled the trigger on her by accident. But to Franny and Lucas, it didn't seem like an accident.

Lucas looked at Jason who now had wide eyes. He didn't know what to do there and then with Franny she fell to her knees on the floorboard and winced. Lucas fell to his knees and rushed to Franny. "What did you do?" He yelled out to Jason who looked at him blankly. "I'm sorry. It was an accident. I didn't—" Franny winced as she started to sob in Lucas' arms.

Franny realized what Jason had done. It was her blood and her cries. She started to scream as she looked back at her bloody hands. Lucas got up as Jason fired another shot at him. Lucas had dodged the shot as he plowed toward Jason. Franny had just kept sobbing on the ground next to Max.

Jason had shot her. Franny's breathing was heavy. She gulped as Jason punched Lucas and throws him to the floor. Jason steps on Max's headphones. "No!" Franny yelled and winced.

Jason kicks Lucas but missed as Lucas managed to get to his feet. Jason managed to get in a few more punches before throwing him back to the floor as Max was still in her trance.

Lucas pushed Jason back which sends him stumbling away. Lucas elbows Jason in the gut and then lands a punch in Jason's face. While Jason's turned away Jason grabbed a glass vase and then smashes it against Lucas' head. Lucas holds out his hand as Jason looms over him. Franny watched as Jason chokes Lucas. She couldn't do anything, she was shot.

She was still lucky to be alive. All she could do was crawl. She crawled closer to Max. Franny got onto her elbows as she watched Max lift up into the air. "Max!" She yelled. She screamed seeing Max's body lift and her bones break. She watched in terror.

"No!" She cried. Lucas had managed to shove Jason's head in the window and throw a few punches at him knocking him out. "Max!" Lucas called out as Franny cried loudly.

Max falls into Lucas's arms, catching her. Lucas had rushed back to Franny holding her as she cried. "You're gonna be okay, Franny. I promise. We'll get you to the hospital with Max, I promise." Lucas cried out to her.

"Lucas, I feel tired. Lucas." Franny cried out as she looked at him. "No, no. Stay awake! Please! Please. Don't fall asleep. No. Stay here with me and Max. My mom, Erica, Kirby, everyone pleases!" Lucas cried pulling her into a hug. Franny cried some more as she had panicked breathing.

Max soon awoke. Lucas moves Max out of the way as he did the same with Franny. He leans both of them to the wall where they both cry. "Lucas!" Erica called out rushing from the stairs.

"We need a doctor! Call an ambulance!" Lucas cried out. Erica looked at Franny and Max who were both laying on the wall injured. "Hurry! Please!"

"Franny, Lucas." Max groaned. "We're here, yes we're here." Lucas cried. "I... I can't feel or..." Max gasped, "see anything."

"I know. I know. It's okay. We're gonna get both of you some help okay?" Lucas told the two. Franny nodded as she winced. "Just... Just hold on."

"Guys, I'm scared. I'm so scared. I'm so scared." Max told them. Lucas who was crying tearfully, "I know. I know. I know."

"I don't wanna die. I'm not ready." Max told them. "Lucas, I'm gonna rest my eyes for a bit." Franny cried. "No, Franny. Franny no!" Lucas watched as Franny closed her eyes. Max soon stopped breathing as Lucas cried for help.

"Erica, help!" Lucas cried. "No. You're not going." That is what Franny heard in her head. For two minutes she thought she was dead. But she wasn't, Lucas just believed she was. Franny's eyes were still closed. She was still breathing. She just thought she wasn't.

Four chimes. Four deaths. Max was the fourth. A rift was breaking through Hawkins. It extends both ways and rips Jason's body in half. Jason howls in agony.

Lucas looks around the now still attic. He looks to Franny as she had her eyes closed and he looks away. He just "lost" his girlfriend. He was forever heartbroken.

The ambulance arrived a few minutes later they had cops, firefighters all of that, they even had medics. "What's your name kid?" The cop asked. "Lucas. Lucas Sinclair."

"And those two girls' names?" They asked. "Francesca Francis. But she goes by Franny. And Max Mayfield." Lucas explained. "Do you have any chemistry with any of these girls?"

"Franny. She's my girlfriend. Max is my best friend." Lucas sniffed and his voice broke a little. He looked to Franny who was leaning on the wall.

"She's still breathing. Her pulse is still there." One of the medics said. Lucas looked up and furrowed his brows. "How? What happened?" Lucas asked. "You should be lucky. It's a miracle. A gunshot in the side always leads to death. You're one lucky boyfriend."

Lucas exhaled as they brought medical beds and took them down one by one. "You go home and get some rest kid. We'll be calling your family and letting them know what happened." The cop told him as they extended their hand to help Lucas up and walk in out.

𓆩♡𓆪

Two days later. Franny was in the hospital. She was in a two bedder room, her and Max. Max was in a coma. Franny was still unconscious and they told Lucas that she would wake in a day or two. Today was the day she would wake.

"He opened his eyes, and further words died in his throat. He forgot about the need to stick up that horrible parody of wine. He forgot about his mother, and Uncle Morgan, and his father, and almost everything else. Speedy was gone. The graceful arcs of the roller coaster against the sky were gone. He could feel the hair stirring on the nape of his neck, could feel a goofed-up grin pulling at the corners of his mouth. Speedy! I'm here, my God! I'm here in the territories!" Lucas smiled as he read a book to the two.

Franny had a smile on her face as she opened her eyes. "Read me some more," She grinned. Lucas exhaled as he had a smile on his face. He handed the book to Erica who took it then he pulled her into a long hug. "My god! I'm so happy you're awake. They said you were still alive."

"I know. I really thought I died for two minutes." She laughed. She looked around the room to see Max with a neck brace and casts. "What happened?"

"She's in a coma... Doctors can't say when she'll wake. Days, weeks,s months, years. They don't know. But she died just like you. Then she awoke. It's a miracle that both of you lived, they said." Lucas explained. He continued to hug Franny as the door opened.

Lucas rushed into Will's and Mike's arms. Then into Elevens. Will soon saw Franny. "Franny," Will muttered. "Hey. Looks like the roles have changed, huh?" She gave a small smirk then gestured her hand as a wave. Franny saw El who had something in her hands. "I brought you something," El told her. Franny fixes her position to sit up.

"What is it?" She asked. El showed her the comic she gave her when they first met. "You still have it." Franny smiled. "I accidentally left it in Argyle's car but I'm glad I left it there." She gave a cheeky laugh.

"What happened?" El asked Lucas. "Jason shot Frans. Vecna got Max. They don't know when she'll wake. They say she might never. Max's heart stopped for over a minute." Lucas started then he looked at Franny who was reading her comic.

"She died for two minutes straight," Lucas explained. "The medics said it's a miracle that they both lived. Max died clinically but then she came back." Mike and Will looked at Eleven whose gaze was kept on the girls.

"Have you told her mom?" El asked Lucas about Paola. Lucas shook his head. "They haven't had any contact with her since yesterday. Her line's busy." Lucas told El.

El nodded. "El, we should go. Let them rest." Mike told her. El nodded. They all left and soon it was just Erica, Lucas, Franny, and Max.

The door soon opened again it was her mom. "Mama," Franny muttered. Paola smiled as she rushed to hug her daughter. "I have a surprise for you." She smiled and stepped out of view.

It was Hopper.

"Hop," Franny whispered. "Hey, kiddo." He smiled. "How... You... What?" She smiled. "I'm alive. I missed you so much. You're the first kid of mine to know I'm back." He laughed. He then looked at Lucas. "Did you treat her right while I was gone?" He asked Lucas who went blank.

Lucas nodded, "Yeah Chief, I did." Lucas laughed. Hopper smiled at the mention of Chief. "Alright. Now I gotta go see El and Kirby at the cabin because I was told they were there." He grinned and kissed Franny on the forehead. And with that, he left.

"How are you doing?" Paola asked. Franny nodded. "I was so scared mama. They said I died for two minutes. Jason... he was the one who shot... shot me." Franny explained. "Where is he now?"

"He's dead," Lucas told her. "He was split in half when the rift opened up," Franny added. "Well, I'm just glad you're not dead." She smiled placing her hand on her daughters.

"Yeah, me too." She muttered. The mother and daughter's conversation went on. Lucas had said some things here and there. As well as Erica.

"Lucas," Erica called out from the window. Lucas had turned to his sister before he stood up and looked out the window. "What's going on out there?" Franny asked.

"There's smoke everywhere and it looks like it's snowing?" Lucas explained.

Hawkins has fallen.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12K 536 20
𝙬𝙚 𝙗𝙚𝙡𝙤𝙣𝙜 𝙨𝙩𝙚𝙫𝙚 𝙝𝙖𝙧𝙧𝙞𝙣𝙜𝙩𝙤𝙣 ᴡᴇ ʙᴇʟᴏɴɢ ᴛᴏɢᴇᴛʜᴇʀ ᴀɴᴅ ʏᴏᴜ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ɪᴛ ─ 𝙞𝙣 𝙬𝙝𝙞𝙘𝙝 steve harrington's...
8.1K 180 30
──⠀۪ ♡ ۫ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇: You never thought you'd find love until, you met him. Max mayfield, he was everything you wanted in a guy. 𝖬𝖺𝗅𝖾!𝖬𝖺�...
11.5K 220 36
our souls will forever be cursed. eddie munson x fem!oc stranger...
1.2K 20 13
❛Always an angel, never a god ❜ {fem√oc × male^oc} Started: january 9, 2024 Ended:????