The Lost Glove~ And the right...

By beloved_moon_blood

A ZhanYi Fanfiction written in Victorian times...(Because every Era should get the Honor to witness their lov... More

PROLOGUE
THE LONE PROM
INTRIGUED
MASQUERADE PARTY
A NAUGHTY WALTZ
WAIT FOR ME
NOT A PLAYTHING
LOVE AND SUBMISSION
ORIGIN
SHADOWS FROM PAST
THE LOST GLOVE
SUFFOCATING SECRETS
DELICIOUS BREAKFAST
CONFRONTATION AND REVEALATION
NUMBNESS
PAINFUL PUNISHMENT
MY ETERNITY BELONGS TO YOU
FORGIVENESS
PAST
THE RIGHTFUL OWNER
THE FINAL VERDICT
THE CORRONATION~ SHARING OUR ETERNITY
Epilogue

ONE REASON TO SMILE

1.4K 172 62
By beloved_moon_blood

When Yibo opened his eyes, he found himself lying on his bed, securely covered in a blanket. He has absolutely no idea for how long he was unconscious. Even his tears have dried, staining his cheeks. 

He tried to get up, but his body felt heavier than usual. Even though he had breakfast a few hours ago, he was feeling really hungry. His stomach was grumbling.

"Ah.." A soft groan escaped his lips.

"Yibo! Baby you are awake!" He heard his elder brother's exclamatory voice approaching him.

"Brother.." He softly greeted.

Zhehan sat beside Yibo's bed, caressing his brother's hair.

"How are you feeling now Yibo?"  Zhehan asked. Yibo slowly nodded.

"Better." He lied a weak voice.

Zhehan said nothing for a while, just kept caressing his baby brother's face.

"Yibo. I have asked maids to make some nutritional soups for you. Come, have it." Zhehan reached for a bowl kept on the bedside table. He took some of the soup from the bowl in a spoon and brought it near Yibo's mouth.

But the moment the smell hit Yibo's nose, he felt like puking.

"No brother. I can't *UEWWW* It smells gross." He whines, making the elder chuckle.

"But you must drink it baby. It's important for both of you." Zhehan tried to coax Yibo, but Yibo has already covered himself with from head to toe.

"No! I won't! It's gross! I- Wait-" He suddenly jolted when he pried on his brother's words.

"Brother? What do you mean by both?" Yibo asked in confusion. Zhehan just gaped at the younger in shock.

"Baby... You don't know?" Zhehan was not able to believe his ears. His anger rose.

"And you traveled here without even knowing your condition?! Without being careful?!" He almost yelled.

Yibo was shocked to see his brother angry. Zhehan has never even slightly scolded him, much less than yelling at him. But today, he did. He didn't know why, but he felt a sudden urge to cry.

Yibo's eyes welled up with tears. Zhehan, who saw it, immediately regretted his action. He at once hugged his baby brother, stroking his back soothingly.

"Shh.. Brother is a big stupid. he is really sorry Bobo. Please Don't cry. I was just worried about your and the baby's health." Zhehan cooed.

Yibo, who was continuously snorting like a pig, stilled on his brother's words.

"B-Baby? What Baby? Where Baby?" He asked frantically.

Zhehan sighed. He didn't know how to express himself.  He took a deep breath before speaking.

"Yibo.. Baby you are pregnant." Zhehan revealed. 

Yibo's eyes widened in shock. Just how can a man conceive?!

"Brother!? What the hell are you saying? Do you really want me to believe it?!" Yibo almost yelled.

Zhehan let out a heavy sigh.

"Yibo.. I will explain you everything from the start. Just drink this soup." Zhehan pleaded.

Yibo just shook his head.

"I need the Explanation first!" He snapped at his brother. Zhehan was really shook after seeing Yibo's death glare. He gulped.

"Yibo... Do you believe in supernatural?" Zhehan asked meekly.

Now is not the time to lie. Yibo want's his answers. He nodded twice with a slow "Mn.".

"Brother, If I tell you that we are not totally humans and some supernatural creature, would you believe me?" Zhehan asked with a little more confidence.

Yibo stared at his brother for a while. If he wants truth, then he has to tell the truth.

"Mn." He slowly nodded.

Zhehan frowned.

"Why Yibo?" He asked.

Yibo told his whole story from the starting. About how he came to know about his powers and how he used it in a well flourishing business.. With every word, Zhehan felt like his head would explode. He really wanted to scold Yibo for hiding so much from him, but he knew his brother's condition, so he kept calm.

Zhehan took a deep sigh after Yibo completed his story. 

"Yibo... how could you hide so much from me?" He stated in a stern voice.

"Sorry brother.." Yibo said in a low voice, lips forming a pout he knows his brother can't resist.

"It's Ok.. But don't you dare to hide anything from me in future." Zhehan firmly ordered. Yibo nodded vigorously.

"Promise Brother. I won't." He promised.

Zhehan sighed.

"Mn. Now let me tell you about us." With that, he told their whole family history to Yibo who listened in amazement.

"Yibo, Since we still have our mother's genes inside us, we are also the creatures of purity realm. Everyone in the purity realm has their own spiritual power, all of which is controlled by the Emperor of our realm, Emperor Sean Xiao." Zhehan revealed, shocking Yibo to his core.

"S-Sean.. You m-mean Viscount Sean Xiao?!" Yibo stuttered. Zhehan just nodded before dropping yet another bomb.

"Yibo.. You are Emperor Sean's bounded one. The other half of his soul." Zhehan revealed. Yibo just stared at him with mouth hung open. He wanted to ask so much but his mouth was not able to form word. Zhehan continued when he got no questions from Yibo.

"It is a blessing to the Purity realm by heaven that no matter what your gender is, you can conceive if you mate with your bounded one." Zhehan stated, making the younger blush. 

'So brother knows that we had sex.' 

Zhehan, as if understood the commotion going on in his younger brother's mind, giggled amusedly.

"Don't be shy Yibo. You are totally allowed to do anything with your bounded one. Brother won't scold you." Zhehan teased.

Yibo blushed even redder. But then remembered something, making his mood sour again.

"There is nothing going to happen again. Not now. Not in future." Yibo whispered under his breath, which didn't go unheard by Zhehan. He shook his head and patted Yibo's shoulder. 

"You cannot have just highs in your life. There are lows too. I have seen in his eyes. He really loves you. Just give him a chance to clear all differences." Zhehan cooed.

Yibo sighed slowly. Suddenly, his gaze went to the soup kept on the bedside table. He picked the bowl with one hand and tightly pinched his nose from the other, drinking the whole soup in two big gulps.

He kept the bowl back on bedside table while lightly coughing. Zhehan stared at him in awe. Yibo looked at his brother and smiled faintly.

"I can't allow my baby to starve.. Afterall this the only reason I have left to smile." Yibo smiled sadly while stroking his flat stomach.

Zhehan had no words to console his brother. He felt choked on his breath. With one last glance at Yibo, he went out. He cannot act weak infront of his baby brother.

The moment Zhehan closed the door, a lone tear escaped from Yibo's eyes. 

"Why you have to abandon me after giving me the best gift of my life... honey." Yibo whispered in sobs.

Zhehan leaned his forehead on the closed door of his brother's room. a silent sob escaped his lips. He felt someone rubbing his back soothingly.

"I want my always smiling brother back Simon. I can't see him like this. This is not my brother.. *sob*.. He is dying inside." Zhehan sobbed. Simon kept on rubbing his back.

"Shh.. don't cry love. You must stay strong for Yibo. He needs you the most right now-"

"No! He needs Sean the most right now. Just where is he.?!" This time Zhehan wasn't able to hold back and cried bitterly.

Simon's face darkened.

"I'll see what that bastard is upto. Just wait here love.. I'll make everything right." With that, Simon strode away.

In Xiao Mansion.

Sean was trying again and again to teleport to Yibo's room as he knows Yibo won't meet him if he goes normally. But there was some sort of barrier which was restricting him. He was not able to teleport to his beloved. Almost half of his spiritual power was already drained in the process. The barrier restricting him was soaking his energy but was not letting him in.

He was still in his study when Simon barged in.

"Simon!" Was all Sean was able to say before a hard punch landed on his face.

"Simon what the hell is this?!" He yelled when Simon held him by his collar.

"What the hell are you doing here bastard? Are you really gonna stay with that bitch? Do you really don't care for Yibo?" Simon spat, infuriating Sean. With one punch of his, Simon flew to the nearby wall.

"Shut up Simon Gong.!! Don't speak when you don't know. I've been trying my best to teleport to Yibo but something is restricting me." Sean scowled.

Simon stood up, wiping his bloody lips, his anger subsiding a little after hearing his best friend.

"You won't be able to teleport Sean." Simon simply stated.

"Why?" Sean frowned.

"Yibo has cultivated the eye for sinner inside him. I felt the power of it. It was as powerful as yours... maybe more." Simon proudly said.

"B-But h-how? He needs me to do so.. T-Then how..." Sean's words faltered.

Simon chuckled.

"Because he has a little you inside him now." Simon chirped, making Sean frown even more.

Simon sighed.

"Yibo is pregnant."

HELLO FELLOW TURTLES!!!🐢

Hope you like this chapter....😊

My dumpling is pregnant...🥳 

What do you think will happen now?..

*I will be updating two chapters per day for this story as it is gonna end soon.*

Please don't forget to leave your reviews... 🙏

SEE YA😘

(づ ̄3 ̄)づ╭❤️~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.8K 470 8
I lunged at the threat. The last thing I saw flash in my eyes was crimson. However, a part of me wondered if it was due to my fatal wounds. Another p...
221K 2.1K 139
Hi to start off just need to let you guys know this is completed and there will not be any new chapters and I'm not going to lie to you this is reall...
37.3K 2.1K 42
Bullied and beaten by his love he finally had enough, He couldn't degrade himself any longer for something unattainable, so he left. After separatin...
21.4K 677 12
𝗗𝗨π—₯π—žπ—«π—žπ—œπ—‘π—šπ—©π—’π—‘ #1 rapper bxb - April 20th-25th