Rolling Kush

By iamxchelle

Just a young nigga tryna live life. More

Prologue
Characters
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29

13

31 2 0
By iamxchelle

cw: language, mention of statutory rape (of minor), mention of death, fuckboy behavior, mention of sex, oral sex

So-Fuck-Me-

Jugg went back in the room to untie Munchie when he woke up from his extended nap. He started to walk away when her hand weakly surrounded his wrist.

"Stay with me," she muttered.

"I really don't think that's a good idea."

"I'm sober," she replied. She opened her eyes to look at him, "I got the headache to prove it."

He chuckled and climbed into bed to hold her, her immediately turning over to face him.

"I'm sorry about earlier and about last night," she said sincerely.

"You asked me earlier why I stay to myself so much... And I was definitely drunk enough to answer it before I went to sleep."

He sighed, "My sister and her best friend got raped by three grown ass niggas on they way home from school two years ago, and neither one of them survived it. I couldn't pick them up on time that day 'cause my class ended up running late. I told them to just wait at the school for me and I'd be there, but..." he trailed off, forcing his feelings down as he recalled the experience.

"When they caught the niggas, I knew all three of them. Every single one of them was in my class and left early to go do that shit."

"Jugg, I'm so sorry."

"They came with me to pick her up a few times a couple months before that 'cause we all had something to do after I dropped her off at the house. I thought them niggas was my friends, but they ended up being the ones to take my baby from me. So after college I cut everybody off, changed my number, and moved without telling nobody, but my momma, where I was. I don't trust nobody close to me, so I keep to myself. You the first girl-the first person I had over here outside of her. That's why she assumed you was my girlfriend."

He sighed, pulling her closer, "I didn't fuck you earlier, but it ain't have shit to do with your looks, Khy'lar. You pretty as hell. But if you ain't wide awake, sober, and telling me you wanna fuck, then I can't do it. I need you to tell me you want it. 'Cause to be honest, I wouldn't mind fucking you. I can't lie and say I don't get turned on by your li'l attitude, and if I would've been any more drunk earlier, I probably would've."

She rubbed over his bare chest, tracing the lines of his tattoos, "Are you drunk right now?"

He shook his head but immediately winced at the pain of his hangover, "No, I went to sleep, too."

"Well, sex helps with hangovers. It's releases oxytocin and reduces pain," she said softly, looking to meet his eyes again.

"You making shit up?"

She giggled and climbed on top of him, his hands falling to her hips as she rubbed all over his body. "No... I can't afford to go to college right now, but I been doing a little studying on my own so I won't be completely lost when I finally get there."

"What you wanna study?"

She smiled softly at the thought of her desired career path, "Psychology. More specifically, cognitive function in relation to sexual interaction. I wanna be a sex therapist."

"That's just a professional way to say you a freak," he teased.

She laughed, "Maybe it is. How 'bout you find out?"

He sat up to kiss her shoulder, slipping her bra strap over it, "That's all you had to say."

She turned his head to press her lips against his, but immediately felt that he wasn't at all into it, so she stopped. "If you don't want me, we don't have to."

"I do want you. I'm just not no kissing ass nigga. That's just not something I do. I'll kiss all over your body, but lips just make me uncomfortable."

"You were uncomfortable holding my hand, too. And you tensed when I hugged you in the kitchen. You're uncomfortable almost every time I get close to you."

"Yeah," he replied shortly.

"You said you don't usually cuddle either and you'd rather be alone than spend time with other people. Jugg, I'm diagnosing you with a fear of intimacy."

"I can be intimate, I just don't like nobody in my space for real," he opposed.

She caressed his face, "Sweetheart, that's a fear of intimacy. I'm betting your favorite position is back shots."

He shrugged, "I like ass."

"You're avoiding looking your partner in her eyes," she corrected. "I want you fuck me in missionary. And look at me when you do."

"That's weird," he replied.

"It's intimate," she corrected again. "I'm not asking you to kiss me, hold my hand, or even lay on top of me. I just want you to look at me." He wasn't even doing that currently, so she turned his face to her. "Can you do that?"

"Prob'ly not. Can we just fuck and I'll let you give me a therapy session after?"

"What part of 'sex therapist' did you not understand? We go'n have to fuck again right after," she countered. Though she knew it was manipulative, she skewed the position of a sex therapist for her own benefit.

He gripped her ass to roll her hips in his lap, leaving enticing kisses on her neck, "You say that like it's a problem."

...-༄

"Hey, Kush," Rayven smiled, stepping outside to hug him. She was wearing a fitted dress and stilettos, completely overdressed when compared to his jeans, Jordan's, and t-shirt-though it wasn't as if he looked bad.

She scoffed at his outfit, "I thought you said we was going out tonight."

"We are. What you mean?" he countered.

"You wearing some shit every nigga in a club would wear."

"You expected me to wear a suit? But tonight ain't about me anyway."

"Okay, but if you finna be with me, you need to look as good as me. You changing," she demanded, walking towards the car.

He rolled his eyes and followed, quickly catching up to her to open the door for her.

"Thanks, baby," she said, climbing into the car.

He only hummed in response then went to get in the driver's seat. He sighed, "Ray before we go anywhere, I gotta talk to you."

"About?"

"This shit ain't go'n work no more. I mean, I like having you with me, but you been getting more expensive and I don't think I can keep providing for you like this. At this point I'm a designer bag away from you asking me to get you a whole apartment."

"So you wanna break up," she concluded.

"We not dating, so this ain't a breakup."

"Then what is it, Kush?"

He shrugged, "I mean, you cool people, so it's not like I'm try'n'a cut you off. I'm just done spoiling you after tonight."

She was pissed and immediately got out the car, "Then don't even spoil me tonight. And don't hit me up again either."

He stared at her blankly, "Okay." He pulled out his phone to make a call as she slammed the car door and went back inside. He shook his head with a quiet scoffed. "Doing too much," he muttered.

"Hello?" Ema answered almost immediately.

"You busy?"

"Uh... No, not really. What's up?"

"Get dressed. I'm taking you out tonight."

She screamed excitedly, "Oh, my God! Okay, give me like twenty minutes!"

He chuckled softly and pulled off to head to her house instead. "Take your time, beautiful. Our reservation ain't for another hour."

"You got us a reservation?" she pouted.

"To be honest, it was for me and Rayven. It was go'n be our last date, but when I told her that, she got mad and said she ain't wanna go, so I called you."

"You called me first?"

He chuckled softly, "Yes, Ema. You were the first girl I thought about."

"Aww, okay. Then I guess, I'm not that jealous. What are we doing?"

"She wanted me to take her to the mall before a fancy ass dinner, so if you wanna do that we can, or we can do something else."

"Mmh, I don't know. I don't wanna spend too much of your money, though, so not that."

"We'll figure it out. I'll be there in like ten minutes."

"Okay."

He hung up with a contented sigh, "I should've been dropped Rayven. I'm finna have so much more money now."

When he got to Ema's house, he turned the car off and went to knock. She unlocked and cracked the door for him to come in then ran off to her room.

"I'm not ready!" she yelled.

He laughed and went to sit on the couch. "I told you, I ain't trippin'."

She came back, still wrapped in a towel to look at his outfit. "Yellow. Okay, I can do yellow. Can I wear heels?"

"If you want to," he shrugged.

She squeaked excitedly and ran back to her room again. It was about twenty minutes before she called for him.

He got up and went to her room, knocking before walking in. "What's up?" he asked.

"Is this okay?" she asked. She wore bell bottom jeans with an open-front, yellow blouse that she had tucked in-it was taped to show her bare chest without putting her nipples on full display-and yellow, peep toe heels to match.

"Yeah. You look beautiful," he replied.

She pouted and crossed the room to hug him, "Thanks for picking me to do this."

"Don't say it like that. I know I don't take you out much, but it ain't like you don't be on my mind."

She leaned back in his arms, "Can we go out more? It doesn't have to be anything expensive. I just don't wanna be at the house every time we link. I mean, I'm not saying I don't love our movie dates at home, too-!"

He cut her off, "I'll take you out more. You should've been told me that was what you wanted."

"I didn't wanna overstep," she shrugged.

He chuckled and kissed her head, "You way too nice sometimes. We ain't really got time for nothing before, but it's whatever you wanna do after dinner."

"Can you sleepover?" she asked.

"I gotta take my momma car back. You can come stay at my house if you want to, though," he offered.

She smiled, "And we can make breakfast together in the morning?"

"Whatever you wanna do."

She smiled, "Okay, I'm ready."

"You don't wanna get some clothes?"

"Nope, I'm wearing yours," she replied.

He rolled his eyes with a soft smile then took her hand and led her out to the car. He held her hand as he drove, the way he knew she loved for him to.

He took her to the Republic of Texas Bar & Grill, a high end restaurant with a gorgeous view of the sea.

She gasped softly when they were seated at a table near the window. "Kush, this is beautiful!"

He stared out the window, "Yeah. It ain't really my style, though. I feel like I'm not s'posed to be here."

She reached to take his hand, "Wanna just get a appetizer and drinks so you don't waste the reservation, then leave?"

He furrowed his brows, "Do you wanna do that?"

She shrugged, "Yeah. This shit too much for me, too. When I said I wanted to go out, I just meant like walks on the boardwalk, and store runs for your mom, or something. Y'know, simple stuff. I honestly wasn't expecting all this when you said we were going to eat."

He lifted her hand to his lips, placing a gentle kiss on her knuckles.

Her face heated as their eyes met. "Stop it, you're making me nervous," she muttered.

Their server returned, "Sorry for the wait. Are we ready to order, or would you like to get your drinks and take another minute to look over the menu?"

"Um..." Ema stalled, looking to Kush for help.

"Get whatever you want, baby," he said.

She sighed, "You're literally no help." She stared at the menu then finally ordered for herself. He followed and asked that the check be brought out with their appetizers.

"Oh, did you want to make this a to-go order then?" the woman asked.

He stared directly at Ema, undressing her with his eyes as he responded. "Yeah, we got other plans for the night."

The waitress blushed and leaned in to speak quietly to Ema, "If a man ever looked at me the way he's looking at you, I'd sprint out of any restaurant to get alone with him. Have fun tonight."

"Stop it," Ema whined quietly. The server laughed as she left the two of them alone to fill their order. She blushed harder when she looked at Kush again, "You stop it, too."

He chuckled, "What I do?"

"You keep looking at me like that."

"Like what?" he smirked. She whined and covered her face as he laughed.

He stood from his seat, "I gotta go to the bathroom. You go'n be aight alone for a minute?"

She nodded quietly and accepted the gentle kiss he placed on her lips.

Though he was trying to ignore it, his phone had been blowing up the entire time he was at the table. When he finally checked it, he had a missed call and several texts from Leonard.

He returned the call, his best friend answering almost immediately.

"'Bout fucking time! I understand you out with your girl, but I need help. How the fuck I make this kid stop crying?" Kaliyah was screaming her lungs out in the background.

"Why she crying?"

"She wanted candy and I said 'no'. Now, she in this bitch going crazy."

"Okay, so just give her some candy."

"Don't you think I would've been did that if I could've? She can't have candy, she already got two cavities."

"Well, nigga, you asking me like I got kids. My baby sister in middle school. Why you ain't ask Dee? He got a niece," he suggested.

"His niece a newborn and LiLi almost two. All the shit he said ain't work. Baby ain't have shit to help either."

"Nigga, you got everybody momma number. Call one of them. Or just take her to my house, my momma there."

"Kush, who in the fuck finna walk a block to yo' house with a screaming li'l girl? 'Cause it ain't go'n be me."

"Aight, bruh. Damn. Y'all ain't got none of the li'l Go-gurt things? Put one of them in the freezer and say it's ice cream or some shit."

"You 'bout dumb as hell. That's fucking frozen yogurt. Literally, frozen yogurt. But no, we ain't got shit like that."

"Nigga, fuck you. I'm try'n'a help."

He groaned, "Man, fuck it. I can't wait on Jah, I'm'a have to take this long ass walk to yo' house."

"Aight, but be gone before I get back. I can't fuck with a kid in the house."

"Lucky bitch," Leo scoffed, immediately hanging up.

Kush snickered and headed back out to the table, to find Ema waiting patiently with their food and the bill.

He kissed her cheek before sitting back down with a sigh. "My fault. Leo was blowing my shit up."

"It's cool. He straight?"

He scoffed quietly and shook his head, "He babysitting his friend daughter, but she won't stop crying. I told him to call my momma 'cause I don't know shit about raising a kid."

He picked up the bill and looked at it in utter bafflement, "Seventy for some appetizers and drinks? That shit crazy."

"Wanna go half?" she offered.

He glared at her as he put his card in the book then leaned in closer. She followed, curious as to what he'd say.

"You got one more time to say some shit I like before I have you face down and crying for the rest of the night," he threatened, though she didn't see it that way.

She smiled, biting the corner of her lip, "Let me suck your dick while you drive home."

His eyes widened dramatically, looking her up and down in shock as she giggled. He nodded and sat back in his seat, "I'm'a be nice for now, but when four o'clock hit and I get to pounding your shit, I don't wanna hear shit about 'slow down, I can't take it'. On God, you go'n take it."

She scoffed, "You'll tap out at round three."

He nodded, "Okay. Keep that same energy."

Their waitress took the bill before bringing his card back. "Thanks for coming. Have a nice night," she smiled.

Ema gave her an extra twenty dollars to pair with the fifteen Kush had already tipped her as she walked passed, "Oh, baby, I will."

He watched her walk for a moment. "I'm finna fuck her shit up," he muttered to himself.

The waitress gasped softly at his comment, and he quickly covered his mouth with his fist. He'd completely forgotten she was standing there.

"My fault," he apologized before following Ema out the door as the woman laughed and shook her head.

...-༄

The next morning, Jahmelia came home from work to find Leo dead asleep. He was the only one in the house, but she didn't panic about where her child was. She knew he wasn't irresponsible enough to lose her.

But she still needed to know, so she woke him up. He groaned and turned over.

"Where Liyah?" she asked.

"With my momma. The zoo...or some shit," he mumbled.

She left him alone and went to shower, pushing him over to get in bed when she was done. He pulled her into his arms to spoon but didn't say anything.

"The fuck you doing?" she asked, looking over her shoulder at him.

"You finna have to start fucking me to watch LiLi, or some'n. I ain't sign up to be fighting with a one year old over some damn candy," he muttered.

She snickered, "If you wasn't claiming to be her dad all the time, maybe I'd pay you for babysitting. But you can't claim you a dad then try to back out 'cause it's hard."

"You go'n have to do some'n. My fucking grades slipping 'cause I'm stressed over her."

She turned over to face him, "I guess I can get another job so I can hire a actual babysitter for her."

He shook his head, "I don't like strangers in my house. And you ain't go'n have time with her if you do that."

"I can make you breakfast every morning as a 'thank you'," she offered.

"I don't eat breakfast like that."

"Well, I don't know what you want," she sighed.

He took her hand and placed it on his print, guiding her to stroke him through his shorts. "I just told you what I want."

He was getting harder by the second, and she was having an even harder time resisting.

"Leo, we ain't never been on that type of time," she replied softly.

"So?" he dismissed, snatching her cami down to suck her nipples. She gasped softly, him taking the opportunity to push her hand inside his boxers.

She finally started stroking him herself as he reached to grip her ass. "Damn, Leo. I ain't know you was packing like this," she muttered.

He chuckled softly, "What you thought my shit was li'l?"

"You always said it was."

"And you believed that?"

She laughed, "Well, I wasn't finna question you."

"Come suck it."

She scoffed, "Boy, you wish. You lucky I'm doing this much."

"So you ain't never wanted to fuck me? You expect me to believe you ain't turned on right now?" he asked.

"No, I'm just doing you a favor for watching my daughter," she dismissed.

He kissed up her neck, sliding a hand into his tights to grip her more easily, his fingers brushing over her pussy as she moaned out.

He laughed at how wet and overly sensitive she was, "You so full of shit. I barely touched you."

"Shut the fuck up," she growled, pushing him onto his back and immediately taking him into her mouth.

He huffed at the sudden pleasure. "Shit, Jah."

She looked directly in his eyes as she sucked him off, her tongue gliding around his shaft as her head bobbed slowly on the tip.

"Don't fucking look at me like that," he sighed, his eyes fluttering closed.

She went deeper, never taking her eyes off him as she worked her way down to the base, forcing a wince of pleasure out of him.

She slowly took him deep in her throat for a split second before snatching her head back up, doing it repeatedly until she was practically gurgling on his length.

"Goddamn, Jah," he praised, bringing his hand to rest on the back her head. His brown eyes finally opened again to meet her darker one's as he watched intently.

She wrapped a hand around him, slurping the excess spit back into her mouth and swallowing without ever breaking her rhythm.

He bit his lip, disgustingly turned on by how nasty his best friend was. "I see why dude got you pregnant. I'm thinking 'bout it, too," he muttered.

She took his full length again, licking at his balls as she nuzzled her nose in his trimmed pubes.

"Ah! F-uck!" he shuddered, just barely being able to stop himself from cumming.

He panted heavily and winced in ecstasy as she slowly pulled her mouth off him to speak. "If you get me pregnant, I'm'a beat the shit out you."

He reached to pull her tights down, teasing her already soaked entrance before slowly pushing a finger in as she whimpered. "If your pussy feel as good as your mouth, I can't make no promises," he countered, slowly adding another as she moaned.

He fingered her as she gave him head, her easily making him finish and swallowing all of it.

He panted softly and removed his hand from her entrance to pull his shorts back up, "I really wish I was playing, but I'll dead ass get you pregnant if we not careful about this."

She fixed her tights and laid on his chest, "I believe it. That was a lot to swallow."

He looked down at her in confusion, "What you doing?"

"We can't cuddle?" she countered.

"Yeah, when we done."

She sat up to look at him, "You just said we not fucking. The hell else we go'n do?"

He smacked his lips, "I felt how wet you is, Jah. You not finna sit here and act like five seconds of getting fingered was enough for you."

"I thought you ain't eat pussy."

"I don't eat pussy for bitches I don't know. Take that shit off and come ride my face," he demanded. And God, did she love how rude he was about it.

She couldn't contain the smile she wore as she took her tights off and straddled his lips. "You sure about this? I'm kinda heavy."

"You bullshitting," he mumbled, snatching her down to his mouth.

She instantly gripped his hair and cried out as his arms tightly surrounded her waist to keep her down.

She gripped the headboard in her other hand, panting moans pouring out of her as his tongue lapped at her clit and entrance.

Her body jerked against him, trying to get away from the pleasure the moment he started using his lips to almost kiss at her vulva.

"Mnh mnh," he hummed in opposition, keeping her where she was.

"Leo!" she moaned, fondling her own breast as his tongue pressed into her, the piercing on it rubbing against her walls and instantly making her cum.

She screamed and trembled as she came, but he didn't let up. He gripped her ass, rolling her hips on his face as she sobbed in elation.

"Daddy! Daddy!" she chanted, her eyes rolling back as she came again.

She shivered as she panted unevenly, him finally slowing down as he felt up her shape.

He sucked her clit the moment she tried to get up, forcing another moan out of her as she fell right back into his mouth, squeezing her thighs around his head.

"Please..." she sobbed weakly, unable to handle any more of his sinful tongue.

He chuckled softly, turning to kiss her thigh as he moved her down to sit on his chest instead. "When I said ride my face, I meant ride, not sit. I knew you wasn't go'n be able to handle that, that's why I didn't say it. Now you know what happen when you don't listen."

Her thoughts were still too clouded in ecstasy to actually comprehend what he was saying to her.

She pushed herself down to sit on his stomach, holding his face as she forced an enticing tongue kiss on him.

He met her eagerness head on, spanking and gripping her ass roughly as she whimpered. He sat up with her in his arms and bit her lip to slow her down, loving the way she whined as he pulled away.

"Did I say you could kiss me?" he asked.

She shook her head, her eyes lowering like a scolded puppy. He loved that look on her. He snatched her back into it before trailing much calmer kisses down her neck and shoulder.

She laid against him as he catered to her, being more gentle than he'd ever been with anyone else.

"You straight?" he asked, trailing light fingers down her arm to her hand. "Hm?" he questioned when she didn't respond, lifting her hand to kiss her palm.

She nodded, reaching to play in his hair. "I hate you for getting that fucking piercing," she muttered in exhaustion.

He chuckled softly and laid her down, gently gripping her hip as he leaned over her body to kiss her softly. "I really wasn't try'n'a do you like that. My fault," he apologized.

"Then why did you?" she countered.

"You nutted too quick. I ain't want you to think I was rushing it 'cause I ain't wanna give you head, or some shit, so I just kept going," he shrugged.

She smiled as she stroked his cheek, "It's been years since the last time a nigga ate my pussy that good. Do that shit again and I just might make you my next baby daddy."

"Shut up," he laughed, rolling onto his back beside her.

She laid on his chest, draping her leg across him before pulling his arm around herself. Understanding exactly what she wanted, he rubbed her ass-her instantly falling asleep.

He reached for the comforter and pulled it over their waists before fixing her top to cover her breasts. He pressed a soft kiss to her head, returning to the gentle massage he'd been giving her and doing so until he fell asleep.

Cassandra returned a while later with a sleeping Kaliyah. A smile instantly split her cheeks when she walked in her son's room to find him and Jahmelia asleep in each other's arms, instead of facing away from each other the way they usually did.

She gently shook him to wake him.

His brows furrowed and he sighed exhaustedly before opening his eyes, watching silently as his mother removed the shoes from the toddlers feet. She woke up slightly as she was lowered to the other side of his chest.

"Dadda," she called softly, instantly falling back asleep in his arms.

"Hey, babygirl," he returned, leaving a soft kiss on her head before closing his eyes to do the same.

Cassandra's heart melted at the scene and she left quietly, being careful not to disturb the small family as they slept.

Rolling...-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

215K 9K 50
|ongoing| Ivana grew up alone. She was alone since the day she was born and she was sure she would also die alone. Without anyone by her side she str...
126K 3.1K 84
- ๐™„๐™‰ ๐˜ฝ๐™€๐™๐™’๐™€๐™€๐™‰ - started: 12/29/23 finished #1 | 2009 #1 | diorgoodjohn #2 | jessicaalba #3 | vancouver #3 | stuckinthemiddle #3 | diorgoodjo...
188K 5.2K 96
not you're average mafia brothers and sister story.. This is the story of Natasha Clark, an assassin, mafia boss, and most of all the long lost siste...