It's a least I can do ✔️

By zarrylove30

he can't give him anything, but he don't need anything from him, but love. 💚💛 More

part 1
part 2
part 3
part 4
part 5
part 6
part 7
part 8
part 9
part 10
part 11
part 12
part 13
part 14
part 15
part 16
part17
part 18
part 19
part 20
part 21
part 23
part 24
part 25
part 26
part 27
part 28
part 29
part 30
part 31 (end)
new

part 22

134 10 8
By zarrylove30

Harry.

 At the start of winter, I started going to college again. I was so lazy, but I can't disappoint Zayn, I want him to be proud of my success.

 I made friends in college, even though zayn didn't like them, I still hung out with them.

 - Zayn, I want to ask you something... - I sat on his lap and kissed him on both cheeks.

 -        Yes sweetie.  - He put his hand on my waist.

 -        Today... today is a party and can I go?  - His expression suddenly changed.

 - Harry!

 -        I know you don't like this kind of stuff, but please... - I looked at him with puppy eyes.

 -        OK, but on one condition, you will come soon and when I call you, you will answer, you will not drink, you will not touch anyone, if you notice something strange, you will call me immediately.

 - Is it one or fifteen?

 - I don't want anything bad to happen to you...

 He looked at me with eyes full of care and gently kissed me on the lips.

 I love him so much, oh my god I'm crazy about him!

 I put my hand in his hair and kissed him.

 -        Call me ok?

 -        Good.  - I nodded, Zayn also smiled and kissed my cheeks.

I was ready. I put on a black transparent shirt and jeans and saw Zayn.

- Oh my God, Harry! - he was drooling..

 -        Zayn... - I had a good laugh

 -        Don't go... I'll be more fun in bed with you... - He winked at me and put his hand on my hips.

 - Zayn...

 -        You are very sexy... - He bit my lower lip and moved to my neck, and I sighed and hugged him.

 - Ahhh...

 He kissed me on a special spot and began to suck.

 - Z...

 I realized that he left a dark mark on my neck and his liket it was very slow.

 - Now everyone will know that you are mine!

 He slapped me on the ass, and I ran away red as a tomato.

 -        do not be late!  - he shouted.

 There were too many people at the party.  I can't stand people, but I could handle it with kids.

 - Harry, what will you drink?

 - Cocktail.

 -        Any alcohol?

 - Ummm no...

 -        no Beer?

 - Yes okay, only one...

 One was followed by two, and I think my drink was quite good.  I was dancing, singing and I couldn't hear Zayn's calls.

 I don't know how long I was there, but when I turned on the phone, I saw 25 calls from Zayn.  I'm in big trouble!

 I called Zayn.

 -        Harry where are you?

 -         at the party?

 - Come home quickly

 - I...

 -        If you want me not to come there, then come home quickly!  - It seemed from his voice that he was angry.

It was mentioned and I immediately called a taxi. Despite the fact that I felt dizzy from the alcohol, I said goodbye to the children and went home.

  I could feel my whole body shaking, I've never seen Zayn angry and I hope nothing bad happens.

  I didn't have to knock on the door because when I arrived, Zayn with a cold expression immediately opened the door.

  -        come in.  - His voice was as cold as ice, but I could see the anger burning in his eyes.

  I went straight to the room and washed my face.

  -        I can smell alcohol even here! - I entered the room and soon he told me. He had a very quiet voice.

  -        I a lot...

  - Harry, I know that you drank a lot, but not too much, and I think you promised that you would not drink a lot and answer the call. Is this how you keep your promise?

  - I...

  - Harry, you know I don't want to hurt you!... - I suddenly got terribly angry.

  -        You know what Zayn? I don't care, think what you want, say what you want, I wanted and drank, it's none of your business what I'll do, I'm tired of your control! You don't want me at all? - I was shouting loudly and waving my hands.

  -        Harry what are you saying? - he asked me in surprise.

  - I am saying what you heard! I'm tired of being controlled by you, do you understand me? Only you control me! you are not interested in me ! what do you want from me what?  - I was getting too much, but the alcohol didn't stop.

  - What do I want? What do you want Harry? Don't you see what I want Harry? can't you see i love you  Can't you see I'm crazy about you? can't you see  - he also shouted and threw me against the wall. - Can't you see that I love Harry? - he was shouting in my face and I was still holding my breath from his confession.

- Z...

 -        Shut up!  Shut the fuck up!  You never see how much I try you to love me!  Can't you see that I love you!  You don't try to understand me and you try to run away!  do you hate me so much  why do you hate me harry?  why can't you love me?  Why are you trying to stay away from me?  What should I do to be considered human? What should I do?

 At the end, he was whispering and pounding his fist on the wall, on the verge of crying, and then I realized that Zayn was the only person I could give my life for.

 - Z...

 - Shut up, don't say anything!  you're hurting Harry hurting!  - He looked at me with eyes full of tears and told me painfully.

 He went out and I felt that he was leaving me.  If I didn't do something, the only person who really loved me and who I really loved would leave me!

 Zayn.

 It's over.  he hates me. He will not love me and   it fucking hurts.  Every part of my heart hurts.  I reached for the handle of the main door and pulled it down.

 -        Zayn... - I thought it seemed to me.

 - Zayn, please don't go... - he started crying and hugged me from behind.

 -        Zayn say something don't go please... please please... I can't live without you Zayn...

 - Harry...

- Zayn, I know I'm not worthy of you, I know I'm bad, please forgive me, Zayn, I'm sorry, Zayn, please... - He was crying uncontrollably and struggling on my shirt.

 - Zayn, I can't stand without you, please Zayn, don't go, don't leave me please... - he was choking with tears and I realized that he wasn't  missing a lot before the panic attack.  I turned around and wrapped my arms around him tightly.

 -        I'm sorry that I hurt you, Zayn, I'm sorry... I didn't want to... please don't go, I'm begging you... - he was crying in my chest and holding me tightly.

 - Shhh, calm down, I'm here... I won't leave you...

 - Don't leave me, no... - He calmed down slowly.  We were still at the door.

 -        Zayn... I love you... - he looked into my eyes and whispered.

 -        what did you say?  - My heart was racing.

 -        Zayn, I love you so much.  - he said louder and with a smile.

 -        You should say it louder dear, I don't understand.  - I smiled too.

 -        Zayn Malik I love you so much.  - he shouted loudly and kissed me.

 He ran his hands through my hair and pulled me, and I gripped his hips.  I was rolling my tongue in his mouth and Harry was moaning in my mouth.

 I hit him on the wall and pressed my body to his.

 - Jump.  - I grabbed his ass, he jumped and wrapped his legs around my waist.

 -        Z... - I squeezed his neck and tried to open the button of his pants.

 He helped me with one hand and quickly pulled down his pants and started to unbutton my pants.

 -        My impatient... hurry...

 - Zayn, you hurry up...

 I took off my pants and immediately entered him with a strong thrust.

 - Oh my God, you are so tight!

 -        Oh my... oh...

 I was doing very fast rough thrusts and felt my legs shaking.  Harry's legs tightened around my waist.

 - Zayn I can't...

 - Go baby...

 He ended with a loud scream.

 -        Zayn I love you.

 -        Harry I love you.  - As always, I cummed in him.  I want children with him. if it's possible.

 He was like a koala on me and I took him to the room.

 He was almost asleep when I heard his words.

- Zayn.

 -        Yes sweetie!

-            You give me the warm fuzzies . In fact , you give me all the good feels . I'm glad to have you in my life and I love you , baby

 -        Harry I love you so much.

 -        good night.

 -        Sweet dreams dear.

 Perhaps this is happiness.  Harry sleeping quitly on my chest, my hands in his already long curls.

They confessed and I am happyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy😁😁😁😁😁😁💚💛💚💛

Btw harrys this outfit is sooooo sexyyyy😈😈😈😈

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

852 59 3
Now after all he can do is wait. And doing so is proving to be more of a challenge for the past three hours. The longest three hours.
13.5K 1K 21
(completed) "where he was normal just in his eyes , where his love was hidden in the deep corner of his heart ,his heart which only beats for his har...
64K 2.3K 24
"I want him right now. Even when you have to travel all around the world, go for it and get him right in front of me." Zayn screamed. "Yes, sir." The...
159K 6.2K 41
Zayn loves Harry. Harry loves Zayn. If only they could man up, confess their love instead of dancing around each other. And Harry refrains from sleep...