If you let me

By yagirlllay11

More

CAST
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
Eight
nine
Ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
Fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty one
twenty two
twenty three
twenty four
twenty five
twenty six
twenty seven
twenty eight
twenty nine
thirty
thirty one
thirty two
thirty three
thirty four
thirty five
thirty six
thirty seven
thirty eight
thirty nine
forty
forty one
forty two
Forty three
Forty four
Forty five
Forty six
forty seven

twenty

2.3K 91 0
By yagirlllay11

Morgan
April 10, 2020
10:30
Los Angeles, California

"A room would be nice for y'all to get." I said walking into the kitchen seeing India and Jade swallowing each other's throats

Jade pulled away shyly "Sorry Morgan."

I chuckled "You good im just messing with y'all. The game about to start, you ready to watch?" I asked India

She nodded and was going to walk after me but Jade stopped her and kissed her one more time.

These two are so attached to each other. It's cute though.

India followed behind me to the living room where all the guys were.

Jordyn came in the room with Jade behind her.

I sipped on my water as she came and sat on my lap.

"Am I heavy?" She asked

I shook my head "No."

"Are you lying to make me feel better?"

""No." I chuckled

"Okay." She chuckled

"You are sitting directly..."

She raised a eyebrow until realization hit her. Her eyes widened and she sat up and moved her ass more comfortable for me on my lap.

"Sorry." She blushed shyly

"It's fine love. If we didn't have company then you know what the deal would be right now." I said loud enough only for her to hear

The living room was already loud due to the guys talking and debating about the game.

Jordyn tilted her head to the side "And what might that be?"

"J, don't start right now. You already know I'm on one and about whatever."

She shrugged scooting her ass back to where it was before.

I tried to adjust myself underneath her but failed.

She thought I was playing when I said the heaviest thing on her is her ass. It's really out of this world.

I tapped her thigh and she looked down at me

"Come on let's go." I mumbled

She stood up and walked off. I looked around at everybody.

The guys was still loud as fuck while India and Jade was having their own conversation in their own world.

I sipped the last bit of my water before getting up and making my way to Jordyn's room. She wasn't in there but she was in the bathroom.

"You must love this bathroom sex shit a lot." I said seeing her stand against the counter

She shrugged "I can't help it."

I walked towards her but she stopped me.

"Mhm follow me."

I made a confused face but obeyed her say

"Get undress." She said

Walking back into the room Jordyn locked the door.

I turned around seen her getting naked. I then began to do the same.

I pulled my shirt over my head along with my sports bra. I then pulled my jeans and briefs down letting my semi hard member sprang out.

"Top of the bed. Go."

I never seen her so dominant and just wanting to take control. Don't get me wrong she takes control but not like this.

Jordyn walked towards me before getting in the bed. She sat down on my lap, on top of my bare member.

I grunted. Just then my phone buzzed. She grabbed it out of my pocket.

I stayed there knowing I ain't have Shit to hide.

"Who's miracle?" She asked

I shook my head "Old Friend."

"Hmm." She hummed

I raised a eyebrow and tried to sit up but she pushed my chest down to stay back. She tossed my phone to the side of us.

She reached over and grabbed some hand cuffs from out of somewhere.

Shawty doing magic now?

She locked my hands to the bed.

"Alright now, how am I supposed to touch you?"

"Make a way." She said before sliding down on me slowly

She moaned and I did as well.

She hugged around me tightly like a glove. I bit my lip fighting the urge of not being able to touch and feel on her.

"Shit."

She was still
for a moment, but then she leaned forward,
kissed me, and began fucking herself upon me. Most of the time I'm always in control, but since the pregnancy she has been having her way with me and I'm loving this
side of her.

The tip of me slid between her lips and I pushed up. I somehow managed and moved my thigh up behind her to make her lean more towards me. One of her knuckles went white as she gripped the sheets on side of me.

I stroked upwards in her matching her strokes but not to hard. Her
breath escaping her lips in quick, shaky bursts.

I threw my head back against the luxury bed headboard with my eyes closed. I was a strong high with her ass and me not touching her was making it worse.

Jordyn brought both of her hands to the back to grip the cheeks
of her ass, spreading herself wide for me.

I bit my lip pulling at the handcuffs a little.

I breathed heavily while she moaned

"Unlock this shit yo." I said

She ignored me. See her ass wanna play games.

"Alright." I mumbled for her to hear

I pulled at the handcuffs hard but it didn't work.

"Fuck."

I pulled at it again and one hand got free. That's all I needed.

I gripped her ass before bouncing her more up and down.

"Ahh shit! Baby!"

"Mhmm, give it here." I grunt

Jordyn brought her face on my shoulder before slightly biting on it. I hissed and smacked her ass making her whimper.

I went all the way deeper making me touch her spot. My hips slapping against her.

She let out high pitched moans

A tear slipped down her face and I wiped it. Throwing her head back with her toes curling I took that as my change to suck on her neck.

"Oooh shit... b-baby I'm-

She got cut off my herself screaming and her legs shaking.

-

"You really had to break the handcuff?" Jordyn asked

"Mhm." I hummed in response with my eyes closed

Two hours passed and everybody pretty much left since the game was over. We never went back downstairs we just stayed in bed.

Do we suck this time as party throwers? Yes but I'll make it up to everybody eventually.

She laughed "Why?"

"The handcuffed thing was cute but I like to touch and feel up on you. You know that. If you would've kept them on then I would've.. ya know...."

She raised a eyebrow "Nut quickly?"

I shook my head embarrassed to even admit it.

She blushed "Aww babe."

I sucked my teeth "Don't do that. You know I could go for hours I just don't like to not touch you because it ruins the fun. If I touch you then it last longer, I could touch and kiss all up at the top of your body, feel up on your ass which I know you like by your actions."

"Just a little bit."

"A little bit my ass."

She playfully rolled her eyes "Now I got to buy some more handcuffs since I didn't get to do what I wanted."

"If you're talking about head then just go ahead and get it out your mind or bucket list."

"Why?" She questioned

"I've already told you why."

"How can you not like something that you've never got?"

"I just don't think my part should be in your mouth."

"But you believe that mine should be in yours?"

"That's different."

"Eh not really but we'll see."

I just shook my head at her little future plans.

"What are you doing tomorrow?" I asked

"Trying on Wedding dresses."

"Without me?" I pouted

She chuckled "You'll be fine."

I chuckled "Nah I got to go check on my suit and make sure everything is right."

"What are you doing afterwards?" She asked

"Nothing. Why? You trying to take me out?"

"You and my daughter. I would like for you two to join me for dinner."

"We got you." I said

She smiled and laid on my chest

"Do you feel like we're rushing?" I asked

She looked up "Maybe but if we feel how we feel why does it matter?"

"I personally don't care about the timing but you know how the media is and especially how they portray me. Woman beater gets married to Jordyn woods." I stated

She played with my fingers "Stop saying that, you know I don't like that. You do know You're a woman right?"

"With a man body part."

"But you don't consider yourself as a man. You didn't change your name or get the top part of your body done. You haven't made any changes to become a man or even thought about being a man that I know of."

"What if I did? Would you leave me or divorce me?" I asked

"No because I fell in love with you as a person not your looks or whatever part you have in between your legs. The first time I met you fucking wasn't on my mind, getting to know you and build a connection was. And about eight months later here we are. Do to most people or even maybe a little between us were getting married pretty soon? Yes, but I know that we love each other and we shouldn't care about what others say."

"And about the women beater part that you keep believing people to label you, stop it. At the end of the day you are a woman and she was too. Was it wrong between the both of you? Yes but don't believe that label for yourself. You don't go around and beat every female you're around or see in eyesight. I know you and I know it was a process to even tell me the truth but you're doing so good letting go of that and leaving it in the past. Don't let what people say about our engagement get in between us or effect our relationship" Jordyn said

I nodded not realizing I was crying until she wiped my tears with her thumb.

"You know I love you, I'm here for you. Always Morgan."

"I know. I love you too."

She pushed her body up a little against mine and kissed me.

"Now that we talked about that, who's Miracle?" She asked

"Old friend."

"Hmm." She nodded her head slowly

"We're you and this old friend close?"

"We were in the talking stage, kissed a few times but never had sex. She travels from here and Miami doing magazines and business things. She was supposed to show up to my birthday party but instead you came and my focus has been on you every since. I haven't talked to her since then."

"Why do you think she was calling?"

"I don't know." I chuckled

"Call her and see."

"For what? I ain't worried about what she wanted. I'm naked, just had amazing sex with my beautiful pregnant fiancé."

She blushed "You always saying some sweet shit."

"I can't be mean to you, you know that. I really appreciate you, Jordyn. For everything but just for being you and being an important person in not just in my life but Mia's too."

"Well thank you babe. I appreciate you too not just as my lover but being just my best friend too besides Jade." She chuckled

"But our friendship in this relationship means everything to me. That's something I'll says cherish with you."

"Me too, love." I caressed her hand before locking it with mine and kissing it

"What's up with your first place line? I remember you telling me about another drop happening."

"Oh yes, it's coming together. Me and the team are actually damn near done. Just finishing up the dates and small touches. I plan on having a little group here as the release date. I was hoping you and the guys could come? Well Brandon can come or Kevin. Tre so damn childish and I don't need him flirting with the ladies."

I laughed "I got you."

"What about you?" I asked

She shook her head "Just chilling until the Championship finals come which is after the wedding."

"Good thing you planned our honeymoon after that even though you don't want to tell me why."

"I know but you'll be fine." I sat up

"What do you want to do?"

"It's almost two in the morning."

"Okay and?"

"Shower and play video games? Oh let's play hide and seek." Jordyn suggested

"At our big age?"

"Come on let's shower Morgan" she got out of bed

I did the same before walking towards the door.

"What you're doing?" She asked

"Hide and seek! Start counting."

"Not now!"

"Come on!" I yelled running off ass naked

Only she would make me do this childish ass shit. I love it though.

-------------------------

What do you guys think?

Thoughts on Morgan or Jordyn?

Comment and let me know

Comment and vote!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

119K 5.1K 31
guard /gärd/: verb. watch over in order to protect Jordyn Hughes is a senior in high school who is perceived as your normal high school girl. She's n...
83.8K 4.5K 16
𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐢'𝐦 𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐬𝐢𝐧 𝐦𝐲 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐥, 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐢𝐭𝐲 𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐧𝐬 𝐚𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐨𝐧𝐥𝐲 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰𝐬, 𝐲𝐨�...
32.1K 1.1K 18
"𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐓𝐒 𝐌𝐄, 𝐌𝐒.𝟐𝟎-𝐒𝐎𝐌𝐄𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐀𝐈𝐍'𝐓 𝐆𝐎𝐓 𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐑𝐔𝐍𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐅𝐑𝐎𝐌 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄" -what happens when a girl whose ne...
44.4K 1.7K 32
🚫Grammatical error🚫