Random Fandom Oneshots

由 AisyDaisyDew25

Just a pile of oneshots from my Fandoms, aot, bnha, voltron, Mandalorian, and The Witcher. Some will be x rea... 更多

Introduction
Why Bother?
Meeting the New Girl
Meeting the New Girl (Part 2)
No Regrets
Living With Regrets
Brainwashed
Foggy Memories
Electric Love (18+)
Studying (18+)
In Our Dreams
Perfect In My Eyes
Lovebirds (18+)
Adding to the Nest
Our Happy Life (18+)
Our Happy Family
Our Perfect Mate
Precious Time
Mine (18+)
Our New Life (18+)
Wonderful Life (18+)
Starting Over (18+)
First Date
My Kitty (18+)
Punishment Games (VERY 18+)
My Baby Girl
Mi Cariña
Cherry Bomb
Revenge (TW)
Frozen Heart (TW)
Taken Too Soon (TW)
In Shock (TW)
The Witcher and The Healer
My Witch
All Tied Up (18+)
Rewrite the Stars (ver. 1) (kinda sad)
Rewrite the Stars (ver. 2) (Kinda sad)
In Loving Memory
I Am Not Okay
Hand-Me-Down
The Wolf, Moose and Squirrel
Ink and Roses
Jealousy
While it Lasted
Wedding Theme Photos
Moving On
House Theme!
Letting Go
The Final Straw
Back in Your Arms
Preview!
The London Institute
A Tour of London
Her Lips
Ravish Me
New York City
Never Trust a Duck
Until We Meet Again
I'm Sorry
I Miss....
C.ai out of pocket stuff pt. 2

The White Wolf

40 0 0
由 AisyDaisyDew25

Hey guys! I'm back again with part 2 to the ink and roses oneshot! 

Warning! Contains smut!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~(Y/N)'s POV~

I hum softly, thinking of Geralt and I's date that we went on, the singular (F/F) in hand. I smile slightly, setting the flower in a vase and putting some water in it.

"Well... let's get some rest." I whisper to myself, climbing onto my futon and falling asleep.

Months passed after the date and Geralt has asked me out several times over the past few months. Our most recent date consisted of him inviting me over to his apartment and him cooking me dinner while we watched a few Marvel movies.

I shook my head to clear my mind before getting ready to close my shop. I was just about to go and lock the door after cleaning everything when the bell above the door rang and I looked up to see Geralt.

"What brings you by good sir?" I ask.

"Just wanted to see if you needed any help closing up shop." He says. I smile softly.

"You can help me clean the floors while I count the till." I say, smiling.

"Gladly." He says, taking the broom from my hands. I shake my head and take the till, walking to the back room and counting it out. When I came back out, I saw Geralt on one knee at the end of my counter, a (F/C) ring box open in his hands to reveal a gorgeous ring that made me wonder what he did to afford it.

"G-Geralt..."

"(Y/N)... I know it's only been about six months since we started dating but... I can't put this off any longer... I already know that you're my soulmate... Now, would you do me the honor of marrying me?" He asks, his amber eyes fixed on my (E/C) ones.

"I-I..." I choke on my words, seeing Geralt's smile waver. "Yes! Yes, of course!" I say, running towards him and hugging him tightly. He stands, slipping the ring onto my finger, kissing my knuckles.

"Gods... you had me scared there for a second." He says, hugging me tightly. I smile softly.

"You just shocked me, that's all." I say softly.

"I'm sorry." He says.

"Don't apologize... It's a good shock." I whisper, kissing his jaw. Geralt smiled widely, pulling back from the hug.

"Wanna come over to my place tonight?" He asks. I smile.

"Of course... more Marvel movies?"

"You know it." He says, leading me out of the shop and waiting for me to lock it before leading me to his motorcycle.

"What about my car?"

"We'll leave it here, you own the space, don't you?" He jokes. I shake my head at his joking manner.

"Okay... Do you have a spare helmet?" I ask. He lifts the seat and pulls out a helmet, handing it to me.

"Let's ride." He says. I grin and put the helmet on, mounting the bike behind him and wrapping my arms around his waist.

"Ready?"

"Yeah, let's go." I say, my voice muffled by the helmet. He nods and revs the engine before taking off down the road. Once we arrived at his apartment, he pulled into his parking space and turned off the bike, dismounting. I dismount after him, taking a hold of his hand to keep myself steady.

"Gods, I love you.." He says, his golden eyes gazing at me fondly.

"I love you too." I say, smiling up at him. Geralt hmm's and leads me into his apartment, opening the door for me before walking in behind me.

"So, what would you like for dinner, love?" He asks.

"I wouldn't mind some mac and cheese with hot dogs." I say, smiling.

"Coming right up. Hope you don't mind Kraft." He says.

"That's the best way to have it on a long day." I chuckle. He grins and goes into the kitchen, starting to cook our dinner.

After we ate dinner, Geralt turned on The Avengers, leaning back on the couch. I climbed into his lap, laying down on his chest. Geralt lifts his hand and runs his fingers through my (H/L) hair. I look up at Geralt, resting my chin on his chest.

"What?" He asks, looking down at me.

"Just admiring my fiance~" I whisper, smiling. He blushes slightly.

"That sounds so... right." He says, kissing my nose. I smile and lean up more, kissing his lips gently. Geralt kisses back, his hand moving to rest on the nape of my neck as he deepened the kiss. I hum softly into the kiss, feeling Geralt nip at my bottom lip. I part my lips for him, letting him slip his tongue into my mouth. Geralt's tongue explores my mouth, a soft moan leaving his lips. He pulls back, leaving a string of saliva connecting our lips. Geralt looks at me, his pupils blown wide with lust. I smirk and kiss his jawline, trailing my kisses down his neck, moving to the side of his neck before suckling on one spot. Geralt groans, shifting his hips underneath me. I smirk and lift up his shirt, leaning down and kissing his chest, leaving little marks on the tattooed skin. Geralt squirmed beneath me, soft moans leaving his lips. His hands firmly grasp my upper arms, pulling me away from his chest.

"Love..." He whispers. I look at him.

"Hmm?"

"Slow your roll... Not that I'm opposed to this... I really... really wouldn't mind if we did this... I just don't want this to end up being a regret..."

"Was it a regret with Yennefer?" I ask, looking into his amber eyes.

"Well, no..."

"Then why would it be a regret with me?"

"I'm not saying I would regret this, but I don't want you to regret this."

"This isn't my first rodeo... I didn't regret it last time until he decided to dump me right after it happened... but we're engaged now so why would I regret this?"

"I just... want to make sure you won't..." He says, sitting up and swinging his legs off the couch, holding me close as he picked me up, carrying me to the bedroom. I smile and kiss his neck and jawline, moaning softly when he squeezed my butt. Geralt lays me down on the bed, removing his shirt and tossing it onto a chair. I marvel at his muscled figure, his chest covered in tattoos. I saw one that looked like a wolf's head, its eyes red and its teeth bared.

"What's this?"

"Oh, I have a group of friends, we all have this tattoo or something similar." Geralt says, looking down at the tattoo. I nod and kiss it. Geralt smirks and pins me down, nipping at my neck as he undid the buttons of my shirt. I moaned softly when he got the final button undone, his hungry eyes taking in my bare body. He helps me out of the shirt, tossing it where his shirt was, his hands skillfully undoing my bra, letting the wretched contraption fall off my body before he dove in, taking my breasts in his hands and massaging them gently. I moan softly, watching as he kissed my breasts, mouthing at the sensitive skin there. I tangled one hand into his silvery locks while the other hand moved down to stroke his clothed cock.

"Fuck!" He breathes against my skin, sucking on my breast. I moan, fumbling for the zipper of his jeans. He leans back, undoing his belt and button, unzipping his jeans and pulling them down halfway with his boxers. I take a breath, my eyes widening at his size.

"Like what you see?" He grins. I blush.

"Gods... You're going to fucking wreck me." I say, looking back up at him. He smirks and lowers himself back down on top of me, lifting up my skirt and taking my (F/C) panties off. I blush, moaning softly as he slipped his fingers in between my folds.

"So wet for me.." He groans, bringing his fingers to his lips and licking them clean.

"And so tasty too~" Geralt says, leaning onto his elbows and lining himself up with my entrance.

"Are you ready, love?" He asks.

"Y-yes, Geralt, take me! Make me yours!" I cry out. Geralt lets out a low growl, pushing himself into me. I moan at the stretch, digging my nails into his shoulders. He hisses softly at the pain, pulling out slowly before pushing back in, bottoming out. I mewl, arching my back.

"Fuck, Geralt!" I moan. He smirks, nipping at my breasts as he thrusted in and out of me roughly, low grunts and growls leaving his throat. I moan, feeling the knot of an upcoming orgasm building in my gut. Geralt's pace quickened as he grunted, his low voice resonating in my chest.

"Geralt~ I'm so fucking close!" I moan.

"Me too love..." He grunts, nipping at my neck as he thrusted, his pace quickening even more. I moan, raking my nails down his back as he pounded into me.

"Ger-alt~!" I mewl, reaching my high. The knot inside snapped and my body spasmed as I came. Geralt moans, pulling out and stroking himself quickly over my belly.

"Coming~~!' Geralt growls, his hips bucking forward as he comes, hot spurts of white cum covering my belly and breasts, some even landing on my face. I pant softly, taking my thumb and swiping the bit off my cheek, licking it off and moaning at the taste.

"Fucking hell... you look absolutely gorgeous all wrecked like that." Geralt smirks. I blush and look at him.

"Who said I was done?" I ask, flipping out positions.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The next morning, I awoke to Geralt kissing my cheek gently, the smell of pancakes and sausage filling the air.

"Good morning beautiful, how was your night? Mine was wonderful with you by my side. When I open my eyes, see your sweet face. It's a good morning beautiful day~" Geralt sings. I giggle softly.

"I didn't know you liked country music." I say.

"It's an underrated genre." He says, setting the breakfast tray down on my lap. I look at the food on my lap, practically drooling.

"Where did you learn how to cook?"

"You pick up some things in school. Especially when you're an orphan."

"Oh, you never told me that you're an orphan."

"Yeah, it never came up in conversation." He says, rubbing the back of his neck.

"What happened to your family...? If you don't mind me asking."

"Well, if we're gonna get married you might as well know... My mother abandoned me when I was four and I never knew my father. Vesemir raised me at the orphanage, along with my brothers."

"I'm sorry..." I whisper. He shrugs.

"It's fine. Everyone leaves me eventually... I'm surprised you haven't." He says.

"I won't... because we're soulmates, remember?" I say, eating my breakfast.

"I remember.." He says, sitting on the bed next to me, wrapping his arm around my lower back.

"I love you."

"I love you too... wolf." I say, smiling. He chuckles and ruffles my hair.

"Now, eat up, then we'll take a shower."

"Yes sir." I say, eating my breakfast.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys, I hope you enjoyed it! I'm liking this series, but keep tuned for a plot twist!

The picture at the top is the engagement ring btw!

Luv y'all,
Aisy Daisy

继续阅读

You'll Also Like

68.8K 1.3K 36
hi lovely human beings 💐💐 i plan on just making a bunch of oneshots for different ships (i promise they get better as you move forward) most of the...
3.5K 49 9
Mha oneshots, pretty sure these are all gonna be gay oneshots, no straight ones really unless it's for the plot but there will be straight ships in s...
28.9K 696 74
This is mostly momojiro one shots but when i do chatfic it won't be just them Ships are: Momo x Jiro Kirishima x Bakugo Todoroki x Deku Mina x T...
3.3K 49 31
I have loads of these in my notes so why not make a book? Most Of these Are fluff and the occasional angst. No smut because- no. Enjoy! Haikyuu (Most...