FRAGILE HEART ( Kim Taehyung)

Door Pvtgurlll

Her heart is fragile, but she doesn't show it. Our father is no longer ours "As a daughter I love him, But a... Meer

part 1| GRADUATION
part 2 | KIMS?
part 3 | we met again ?
part 4 | fasten your seat belt
part 5 | GIRLFRIEND?
part 6 | CAN I HUG YOU?
part 7 | REUNION
part 8 | IT CAN'T BE HER
part9 | TIED UP IN A BOND
part 10 | HIS REPUTATION
part 11 | HOPE YOU WON'T BREAK ME
part 12 | JIWOO
part13 | PERSONAL DIARY
part 14 | STAY
part15 | HANGOUT
part 16 | I'M SORRY
part 17 | WHY ME?
part 18| FLASHBACK
part19 | HATE YOU
part 20 | RUDE
part 21| CAN'T YOU LOVE ME?
part 22 | PAST
part23 | SAVE ME
part 24 | BUSSINESS TRIP
Part 25 | JIWOO'S WEDDING
part 26 | MINA & YERI
Part 27 | MINE
Part 28 | JEALOUSLY
Part 29| DATE
Part 30 | MOM
Part 31 | Who ?
Part 32 | Betrayal
Part 33 | Fate
part 34 | My Boss
Part 35| Take over
Part 36 | We used to be..
Part37 | I'll always look for you
Part 38 | I'm still me
Part 40| flabbergasted
Part 41| Daddy issues
part 42| You & I
Part 43 | Marry me .
part 44 | Epilogue: you & I 4ever
New cover

Part 39 | Remember me

931 34 27
Door Pvtgurlll

"OMG WHAT?" Yeri jumped from her seat. "YN I NEED Assurance... OMG I FUCKING CAN'T BELIEVE " she throws her hands up. While yn regretting her decision. Fool of her telling yeri something, which she knows she'll react dramatically . After what happened a few hours ago at taehyung's home. She blutter out everything in front of her. Low-key yn was still disappointed that she didn't cross way with his father. She misses him .
Yeri cleared her throat, yn looked at her with grimaced. "I don't know what's so exciting about that"
"Excited?, Yn he saved you.. omg he took care of you--
" Will you stop exaggerating everything I tell about him, he was pain in ass, he pissed me off"
" Comeon don't be a brat "
" Ask yourself " she rolled her eyes .
Yeri faked cough, one of the things she does to gain attention." Btw Jackson is coming tomorrow and...."
Yn frown "and?"
"Umm this might be hard for you to take.. but I'm going to my hometown daegu with lucas for 2weeks" pressing her lips together she said .
"Omg wow that's a great news"  yeri felt a wave of sarsacism in her tone .
" About Jackson arrival? " She asked raising an eyebrow, lowkey she was aware what was coming next.
" No, about you not being here " yn rests on hand back while brushing her hair freely.
" You know that's so mean"
"No it's okay baby " yn winked at her .

•••

In the blink of eyes it was 3rd yeri left for daegu. A day before she left, Jackson her cousin. Who's also the best lawyer in Korea arrived. Jackson was well known by yn . He was her saviour, when she was chained by the betrayal. He was the most handsome bachelor according to yeri. Yeri insisted Jackson to stay her home, despite knowing that he's stubborn, and not the type to invade anyone's privacy. But it was not after yn insisted Jackson to stay with her until he's here. She would be alone at home after yeri will leave. It won't be bad to have a company at home. She trusts Jackson. He's a good friend of her.
Yn would always enjoy his company, he was funny guy, who could even melt anyone's cold hard heart.
Just the morning routine leaving for office at usual time. Jackson walked out of his room. He stare at the figure in front of him. He sauntered towards her. "Good morning" giving a side hug to her. Yn gave him a sweet smile with a small nod." Breakfast is ready have it, I'll leave for office " she grabbed her bag which was placed on the couch.
" Mind if I drop you ? " Taking a bite . He closed his eyes in satisfaction." So delicious " he mumbled.
" Don't bother yourself, I'll take the bus"
" I'll be home anyways, let's go " in a blink of eyes he disappeared to his room to get his car keys .

" Thanks for the ride jack" she fasten her seatbelt .
" What are you planning to do, while you're here " he halted the car at red light. His sharp jawline display to yn .
" Idk , I'm here to relax".

As the car halted at driveway. Jackson look at yn . She turned her full attention to him as just she was about to get out .
An Unnoticed car halted infront of them.
Taehyung has nothing to do with any car . But when he saw yn and a guy in the car . He remained in the car . He gazed how yn was smiling at that unknown guy. His jaw tighten. While in the car "yn yeri told me that you work for him.. are you really okay with this ?" He rubbed a thump over her hand . Yn looked down at his hand over hers . She gave him a reassuring smile . "Jack I'm really okay, it's just coincidence and I'll go back to Canada after a few months. Ik you're here if I have any problems" he patted her head . Yn took her bag and got out of the car . She waved at him until he was out of her side .
" Who was he ? " She flinch when taehyung out of nowhere asked her . She placed a hand on her chest " OMG, you startled me " . ignoring her answer he asked again . The  intimidating look on his face, made yn bewildered. She gestured at her back with her thump. With hesitation she questioned him
"He .. the one who just went" he didn't replied her, instead he was just staring at her . "Why do you ask " she now rolled her eyes . " I----"   she pressed her lips together" he is my friend ". Taehyung opened his mouth to answer her, until she turned her back to him and walked in .  Yn was naive who didn't understand taehyung's actions. The way he hurriedly sauntered to her when she was out of the car. The way his fist clenched when Jackson patted her head. He was envious .

••••
Yn was smiling on her phone when taehyung was ready to leave . Just when he said he'll drop her home, she refused and said "my friend is her "  . The word friend from her mouth reminded taehyung of the guy who dropped yn . He was curious who was that friend. Deep down he was expecting Jackson.
When he saw yn walked towards Jackson, his assumption came true. His jaw clenched. He was just a second far to punch the guy, until he received a call and he went to attend. When he was back . Obviously yn was nowhere to be found. He was disappointed again.

••••
3days had  passed with that Jackson incident. Jackson would give her ride everyday. Even though yn insisted not to. He said he was bored and had nothing to do. Taehyung would particularly avoid yn when she's around Jackson. He assumes he would lose his temper and he's wasn't sure of his actions.
"Make sure to bring a date " jimin said grinning and exited his office. Tomorrow was his gf, Lily's birthday and he was planning to propose her tomorrow. Which was a surprise for everyone except taehyung. Taehyung found a hint from the last sentence he said before he exited. " Make sure to bring a date" he repeated in his mind ."Yn  " he said in his mind "she'll be my date" .
Without wasting any time he called yn in his office. A playful smirk was formed at his face when yn entered. She grimaced as she looked at him "what ?"
Clearing his throat he continued " jimin invited for her gf's birthday which is tom----
" I know, I got invited, don't need to remind me " he frowned
" Why are you being such a rude sweetheart, anyways what I'm gonna inform you next I'm sure you're not aware of it " she knitted her brows
" You'll be my date for tomorrow"
" Who said I'll be ? "
" I'm not asking you sweetheart, I said I'm informing you . That comes with the conclusion that it's already decided " he slips his hands in his pockets. Yn would be lying if she said taehyung wasn't hot for this . Anyone would fall for him . He gets what he wants.
"And I said I'll bring a date, which is not you kim. Stop daydreaming that I'll ever be your date " she stromped out.

Yn would never agree to go on the party if it wasn't not for jimin's cute request. In the span of 5 year she would avoid partying or hanging out. Even though she had no friends in Canada, she even refused even her colleagues would ask her to join the dinner after office . She assume it was waste of time, she would rather be a home reading a book than have herself partying. Yn thought bringing Jackson to the party with her as her date . He would be nagging like a kid that he was nothing to do at home. It was a good idea she thought. While she won't be alone at the party.

She wore a long  white dress stopping just before her ankles. The dress fitted her curves perfectly, with a little wide straps to her dress, leaving her sleeveless. Showing off her milky white skin . Her makeup was minimal . Her elegant white pearl necklace made her look 10 × more breathtaking than she already is. She hooked he arms with Jackson and walked in the party. "You look beautiful" a blush formed on yn's cheeks "thanks, you don't look bad yourself" she compliment in return.
She wandered her eyes around the hall to find lily. She sauntered to her who was stood beside jimin greeting the guest.
"Hey! Happy Birthday lily " with a wide smile she hugged her .  She gave her gift to her "Omg thank you Ms bae, I thought you won't come "
"Please call me yn, that would be better, beside I'm not your boss anymore"
"Yeah Ms -- yn"
"You look beautiful yn " jimin finally spoke and crashed her in warm hug.
"You're choking me chim" 
"Stop calling me that " she grins . And broke the hug. Jimin diverted his gaze to Jackson. "Ahh he---
" Hello sweet--- I mean yn " taehyung came out of blue and gave a bro hug to jimin." Hello Mr Kim "
He glared at Jackson who was the same Guy he saw with her . "I see you bought a date " if not yn but jimin could sense jealousy from his tone.
Yn wrapped her hand around his arm "yeah he's jack" she introduced him
Jackson forwards his hand for a friendly handshake "I'm jackson Wang , she calls me jack"  taehyung almost snorted with that nickname . He forced a smile and returned the handshake. "Kim Taehyung" .
If no one noticed but jimin surely did notice. The way taehyung gave a tight squeeze during their handshake..

Jimin went on his knees and took out the pretty ring from his blazer. The hall cheered and clasped for them. Lily was sheilding tears . She gave a nod and then jimin slid the ring in her finger.
The lights dim, the spotlight was on the couple. They started dancing slowly.
Taehyung sauntered to yn asking for her to dance with him, but unfortunately he was a bit late . He stopped midway when yn  held accepted Jackson hand .
Yn placed her hands on his shoulder and his hands rested on her waist.
Taehyung stood there. His jaw clenched, he felt a pang in his heart.
Jackson leaned forward to her ear and said something which made her laugh.
Taehyung's fist clenched. He was fighting the urge to rip Jackson apart from her .
Jackson's hands now went to her shoulder, removing a piece of confetti, as soon he jerked back, he saw taehyung shooting daggers at him. Yn stood there figuring out what's happening. Taehyung slides his hand on her wrist. "What the --- " . He didn't get a chance to complete his sentence when taehyung dragged yn somewhere with him.
"Taeh--taehyung" his grip tighten on her skin.
Meanwhile jimin stopped Jackson before he could run after them.
"I think they need to talk, let them be. Taehyung won't bite " .

" What are you doing? Stop!!" he opened the door of a room.  Harshly slamming the door, he pushed her body against the door.
" I told you not to bring a date " a whimper felt from her mouth. He was pissed then ever. He slides his hand back of her neck while other cups her face and attached his lips with her . He bent a little to match her height.
Yn was too shocked to react. She closed her eyes and grabbed a hold of his shirt.
He rasps"kiss me back" their faces now inches apart . "No, you hate me "  she realised the hold of his shirt . "I hate you for that, just a kiss but you still refused " he pinched his forehead. "I told you not to touch"
He smirks at her warning tone. That's when he trapped her between his arms .
He leaned again but to her ears now "you let me touch you sweetheart... You never stop me " his lips brushing on her ear lobe " perhaps you enjoy it " he grabbed her hands in his and held it above her head
" Look at me "
She didn't
" Princess look at me " she let her gaze meet with his . " Beautiful " he removes a strang of her falling on her face.
" What are you doing to me "
" I---" he shook his head in a gesture to listen to him.
" I'm your date tonight not him, and let him touch you again, I swear you'll find him six feet down and I keep my words "
Her heart started to beat crazy. She just looked at him not able to divert her gaze from his. When she realised what was actually happening. She jerked his hands away and pushed him back.
" FUCK YOU KIM TAEHYUNG. I'M NOT YOUR TOY YOU KEEP PLAYING WITH--"
" YOU'RE FUCKING MINE YN. SINCE WHEN I LAID MY EYES . AND I SWEAR IF I EVER FIND ANYONE OTHER THAN ME TOUCHING YOU . I CAN'T GUARANTEE HIS LIFE " his gaze peircing hers
" you can't control what I do or what I don't"  she opened the door and left him there . In fact she left the party without greeting anyone. She texted Jackson that she was heading home, while she was in a cab.

After heading home she went straight to her room and locked herself . She needed a warm shower. So after a shower she sat on her bed . She didn't answered any calls nor she opened the door when Jackson knocked. After many tries he gave up assuming she might be sleeping.

While on other side taehyung was frustrated when she left. He saw her taking a cab . But Jackson wasn't there. A relief rushed through his vains.
A side of him was happy, when she didn't argue about the kiss, but the other side felt upset that she didn't kissed him back. He sat on the bed and let a frustration sigh . A hand rested on his shoulder " it's okay, she's stubborn, try again later, but first head home. Your dad  is continuously dialing my number, eunji might be awake waiting for you. Head home first"  taehyung did was jimin said .
When he returned home eunji was awake. "Baby why are you not sleeping yet "  she crawled into his arms
"I wanted to sleep in your room" he pinched the bridge of her nose "
" Icecream? " he whispered grinning .
They walked into the kitchen. He let her sit on the counter while he grabs the icecream from the fridge.
" Don't tell your grandpa "
" I won't promise " she held out her pinky finger . He twisted it with hers.

While taehyung's father stood their watching them . Hands Crossed on his chest. A smiled spread on his face . Instead of disturbing them. He went to his room letting the father and daughter enjoy their time .

Taehyung slept till late as it was Sunday. The first thing he did when he wokeup is trying to reach out yn. But all his calls went to beep . "She blocked me " he mumbled staring at the screen.
While yn dead sleep until there were constant knock on the room. She realised she overslept. Getting out of her bed lazily she opened the door . A worried Jackson stood at the door.
"Thank god you're not dead" a chuckled left from her . She made space from him to enter.
"No literally, you were dead sleep" she scratch the back of her neck "I guess I was just tired from the week " she heard him hum .
" Why are you here jack? "
" What do you mean ? I literally thought you were dead---"  she shook her head
" I mean why are you in Seoul right now? I'm pretty sure it's not for a vacation, not when yeri isn't here "  he felt her stare on him. But his gaze fixed on the door
" It's for her right? Stella ?"
"You know " jackson meet Stella during the process of bailing yn .. she used to work in a cafe . The first day when Jackson meet stella . He was fatigued when Stella offered him a free coffee. Even though the cafe was soon to be closed. If not Jackson she would have done the same for anyone visiting at the moment. She was in her happiest moment. After that Jackson would visit the cafe quite often until he was there .
But one day when he visited the cafe, he got the information that she no more works there . He still regretted his decision for not asking her number earlier. During their moments he developed a crush on her. Even after 5years he still think about her . She hasn't left his mind, since she left.

"I won't say you to stop trying to find her, I know what it feels like to love someone" yn walked towards her wardrobe "but I guess maybe you should look for on social media or I suggest you to visit the cafe she used to work, it might help " Jackson returned his gratitude with a grin " thanks I'll try "
"Btw how's your family doing?" She halted her steps . "Honestly I kinda hate my father now. But it's okay he's my father anyway. I hope I don't get invole with them often. I wanna focus on myself"

••••
"Meeting dismissed" taehyung announced. Everyone started to leave so do yn . "Ms bae stay back, I would like to have a word with you "
She turned back showing her gently smile " yes Mr Kim ". A sigh left from his lips " you blocked me ... Care to explain?"
" I don't think I need to answer something unprofessional, I'll leave first " she sauntered out without listening to him.
Yn took a seat when she reached her cabin. She rested her hands on the desk while burying her head on her hands.
She needed to clear her mind . She needed fresh air .
Her steps halted when she reached the rooftop. She leaned on the railing and rested her hands .

Taehyung urged to follow her and pin her against the wall. He refused to do anything at the moment. He can't force her to do anything, never in her dreams he would do anything she is uncomfortable with. He was fatigued from everything happening at the moment. Early when overhead his father taking about yn on call. Curiosity got best of him. He wasn't sure if it's the same yn he was talking about. When yn asked him about his father and then him overhearing him talking about yn.
He opened the door of rooftop. There's a girl leaning against the railing. A furrow formed on his face. The building wasn't a three storey building, but with 30 floors. And the site from rooftop can really scare the shit of anyone unless they've acrophobia ( fear of heights) .
He approached her . Yn heard the sound of opening the door. She didn't bother to turn. "You're afraid of heights, why are you leaning against the railing" his cold intense gaze on her . He didn't realised what he just uttered until yn questioned him back ." How do you know ? "
" I--- " he stuck there. He don't know how he knew that information of hers.
"You look like a girl who's afraid of heights, considering your shit height " . He quickly covered up . Taehyung was literally towering over her
" Why are you following me kim " she turned her attention back to the view . He stood beside her " I'm not . I didn't knew you were there" silence took over again . Until taehyung spoke " no seriously why did you blocked me yn" she didn't answered . Does she need to? But if what she would? After all these years he was again in her life. Everytime she looks at him all she could see, the day, which ended everything. Only if he could trusted her . Trust is the most important thread to hold on the relationship. But the thread of the trust in their life broke years ago
" Yn " his calm gentle voice brought her back from her thoughts.
"I'm asking you something"
"You're annoying kim. Go away " she finally spoke . But the last words wasn't what she planned to say. She could heard him sigh. "Is that what you want?"
"You heard me " . She heard footsteps walking away, then the door closed with a thud . ..

When taehyung sauntered out . First place he could think for relieving his stress was jimin's place. But he doesn't want to disturb him. He'll prolly with lily celebrating their engagement. So he straight went to the club. Everytime he entered the club was only with jimin. They would be the regular customers during weekends...
"Something strong" he asked the bartender. He frowned . As he was the regular customers he knew what's his taste. He was a light drinker." You sure? "
Taehyung answered with a nod.
The club was filled. Mostly youngsters who would be still a student. Drinking and dancing to the music .
He drank his drink in one sip and order for more. Drinking is all he could think of to distract is thoughts from yn.
She was everywhere. Everywhere he goes. He just wanted to forget her tonight.

Yn was ready to go to bed early today. She was fatigued. The only thing she wants right now is rest . Jackson was not home today, she could do whatever she wants. He won't be home until tomorrow. He informed yn beforehand that he's gonna sleep at one of his friends house. Prolly an excuse of catching up.
After the warm shower closed she brought herself in bathrobe. She rested her figure on the bed while checking her Phone for any business related mails.
There were none. She was about to close her phone until an incoming call from "jimin" popped on her screen. She knitted her brows. He would never call her this late. Sliding the green button up she kept her phone on her ear.
"Hello"
"Yn"  she sensed a rush of panic in his voice
"Yeah wassup"
"I need your help, please don't deny"
"I'll decide that after listening what kind of help you need from me "
"Can you please pick taehyung from the club, he's very drunk. Prolly backout"
"Are you serious? Why would I do that. Help your friend park jimin"
"Yn please, I would have done but I'm at Lily's parents house . We're having a dinner . I don't think I can come"
" Jimin he---
"His father giving me constant call. Please don't deny this one. I'll DM you the address. Love you thank you"
"Jimi---
She shared at the address jimin sent her. It wasn't far from her house. Just 30min drive. She got into decent clothes and booked a cab. To her luck she got the cab asap.

Alcohol smell hit her nostrils as she stepped in . There were a bunch of people dancing. Drinking. Somewhere just clinging on eachother. Her eyes searched for his figure across the hall.
Her gaze stopped on the figure sitting across the counter. His face is buried in his hands. But her gaze never left those girls clinging on him. Trying to get him attention . But of course he doesn't give a damn about them .
She found herself walking towards him . Until she was near him .
"Taehyung" she called out expecting him to look at her. But he didn't. When she figured out why. She found he was sleeping. She tried to shake his body. That finally works. He squinted his eyes at the blurred sight. A goofy smile spread on his face. When his eyes recognised hers. "Love is that you?"
"Who's she " the girl who was clinging on him before spoke.
His eyes never left hers "Best part of my day" he answers with another smile.
Yn's breath slowed. Her heart took a race. "Taeh--taehyung you're drunk let's go"  he didn't budge a bit .
"Are you listening?"
"Kissme "
"What?" Her eyes widened.
"I'm not leaving until you kissme "
"I'm not kissing you and you're leaving with me right now" her bossy tone reached his ears. She held his hand to drag him out. As he was drunk, he wasn't in his sense . He was stumbling until yn grab his arm and rested it on her shoulder, while her other hand rested on his waist for support.
When she reached his car . She asked him for keys. He again said nothing. She slid her hand in his pockets to find the keys.
After placing him on the passenger seat she took the driver seat and started driving towards his home.
"Princess, are you upset with me ?" She heard him mumbled in low voice. She glanced at him. His eyes was still closed.
"Sweetheart, you don't hate me, I'll make it right" was the last words she heard from him until he went silent again . Yn had no idea what he was talking about.
After the car halted at his doorway she found herself ringing the bell while still holding him.
"Yn" the door opened revealing his father. He was stunned to see yn at his doorstep. More stunned when he saw her holding taehyung's heavy figure. Her eyes gestured for help .

They laid him on his bed . She turned to leave until he grabbed the hold of her wrist. His eyes were open now . His father left the room giving them privacy.
"Are you mad at me ? Yell at me . Scream. Hit me . Please just talk to me "
She sighed removing his hands from her wrists.
" Taehyung you're not in your senses, let's talk tomorrow "
" I'm... I'm in my senses . It's bothering me, why don't you talk to me "
" There's nothing to talk taehyung. We're not even a couple---"
" We can be if you want us to be "
" Please don't make it hard for me, you don't even know what we had. Did you even remember me taehyung? Our past? What we had ? What we shared? No you don't. You hated me at the end of our beautiful memories and you still hate me when you lost our memories. "
" What are you talking about? "
She left the room without answering his question. Taehyung's head ached when he repeated her words in his mind. But soon driftted to sleep.

Yn wiped out her tears before going downstairs.
" Didn't knew you were in Korea"
" I'm sorry uncle for not informing before"
" Uncle? " He snorted
" Where's the word dad my child ? "

A/n okay literally the end of this part. It's takes a lot of time to write . As much I wanted to post this early. I was stuck with some things. Hope the next part Will be soon...>33

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

338K 14.1K 56
-2021iiLovelyDoveii© ❝I'm yours, all of mine and you're mine, only mine❞ "I hate getting married to you but still we have time Taehyung. Let's try to...
30.4K 1.9K 18
~~~~~~SLOW UPDATE ~~~~~~ Shin YN A 18 years old girl . sweet and beautiful and pure innocent πŸ˜‡. she has no what is the world . After her parents Di...
1M 41.2K 37
"Min Y/N will you marry me ?" "No." "Great! Can't wait for the marriage!" ❖ Previous title 'Forced To Marry A Prince' ❖ Your Mother practically sold...