OnlyOneOf Female Member

By heyitsminipark

Choi Jiyoon is the seventh and only female member of the boy group OnlyOneOf. Throughout the story you will s... More

Jiyoon Profile
Relationship W/ Members
Relaxing before Debut
Libido + Covid Days
All of us Are Dead
First Kiss
Car Accident
Jiyoon's Phone Contacts
Car Accident + Possible BF?
8D Creative's Statement
First Night Together
Hickey Accident
Dance Practice from Hell
Should I stay or Should I Go?
Serious Meeting
Welcome Home Cheater
8D Creative's Official Statment
Blind Date after 3 Months
Blind Date Pt. 2
The Happiest Time Gone Wrong
Escape of the Century
You Got the Part
Profile 2023 Update
One-Year Ann. Surprise
Anniversary Surprise Pt. 2
Post Proposal + Weekly Idol
Love Me Better - Solo
Moonbin
Defensive Boyfriend

Meeting w/ 8D Creative's

125 4 2
By heyitsminipark

*Jiyoon's P.O.V*

I woke up early as Chanyoung was going to be meeting me at the entertainment to discuss our relationship. They found out about the dating rumors between the two of us and wanted to talk, it shouldn't be an issue since we don't have a dating ban but I can't help to feel nervous.

I quickly picked out something formal to wear and got ready. Now that I'm done filming 'All of us Are Dead,' I was able to get my hair dyed by the company so Chanyoung would be able to see my new color.

I walked out of my room and toward the door.

"Bye Yoon, drive safe," Taeyeob said kissing my head.

I smiled and nodded before waving off to him and the rest of the members. I was borrowing another company's car until I was able to get my one. They said they would buy any car I wanted after the accident I had, they said that was the least they could do besides pay for my hospital bill and my meeting with the chiropractor. 

When I got to the entertainment I noticed Chanyoung sitting outside as he patiently waited for me. I got out of my car and walked over to him causing him to look up at me.

"Hey princess, you look so beautiful," he said, kissing my cheek.

"Are you ready?" I asked grabbing his hand.

He nodded and both made our way to my CEO's office.

I knocked on the door and waited for a response.

"Come in!"

We slowly walked in and I closed the door behind us.

"Oh Jiyoon, what may I help you with?" he asked looking up at me.

Chanyoung and I sat down in the chairs in front of him.

"So um, I just wanted to let you know that Chanyoung and I started dating recently..." I said trailing off.

"Oh that's amazing, I'm very happy for the two of you. Now, would you like me to announce your relationship in a statement, or would you like to keep it private for now?"

"I want to do whatever Chanyoung feels comfortable with," I said looking over at him.

"I would like it to be public, I want others to know you're mine and to be able to brag about you whenever I get the chance."

"Then it is settled, I will be making a statement about your relationship stating that the rumors are true and stating your current health since the accident. If that is everything you two can leave and enjoy the rest of your day."

The two of us bowed and left the room.

"So Princess, what do you want to do?" Chanyoung asked looking down at me.

"Do you want to go get coffee?" I asked looking up at my adorable boyfriend.

"I would love that, honestly I don't care what we do as long as I'm spending time with you."

I smiled and grabbed his hand.

"Can we go back to my dorm? I want to change first," I asked.

"Of course baby."

He leaned down and kissed my cheek before placing a kiss on my lips.

*Time skip*

When we arrived at the dorm I led Chanyoung up leading him to my room.

"Do you want to pick out my outfit or surprise you?"

"Can you wear something similar to what I am wearing like we are matching outfits?"

"Sure Channie."

I looked over to fully see what he was wearing.

I'm sure I have a gray sweatshirt somewhere, I would be shocked if I didn't. I walked to my closet and looked through it until I found something cute but simple to wear.

"Ok, I picked out something," I said turning to the boy.

He looked up from his phone with a smile, "I'll give you some privacy princess," he got up off my bed and left the room.

I quickly got ready so I wasn't making him wait so long.

I walked toward my door and opened it seeing Chanyoung patiently waiting outside. He looked up at me and smiled as his cheeks turned pink.

"You look so beautiful princess," he said wrapping his arms around my waist and kissing me as his hands moved to my hips.

"Are you ready to go Channie?" I asked looking into his eyes.

"Wait a minute," I said before kissing me again.

"No, I'm ready."

I giggled at his response and pinched his cheeks.

The two of us left the dorm and went out to a dog cafe that was close that I wanted to go. When we got there Chanyoung ordered for the two of us as I went to go sit at a table.

When I sat down a cute golden retriever came up to me so I started to pet him.

"Here is your coffee sweetheart," Chanyoung said placing it in front of me.

My heart fluttered at the nickname he gave me as I continued to pet the dog.

"Sweetheart?" He calls out.

I looked away from the dog and over at him.

"Hm?"

"Have I told you how beautiful you look today?"

I giggled and nodded.

"Yes baby, you told me that before we left the dorm."

"Oh right, well you are very beautiful and I like your new hair color, it's pretty."

I grabbed his hand and smiled when the dog started to paw at me telling me to continue petting him.

I let go of his hand and went back to petting the sweet dog.

"Did I just lose you to a golden retriever?" I heard him ask.

"You will still see me and be in a relationship with me, this cute little golden retriever won't see me unless I come back."

"I'm just teasing princess, I enjoy seeing you happy."

The dog ran off so I turned to look at Chanyoung.

"Channie... what was your favorite scene to film?" I asked before taking a sip of my coffee.

"I liked any seen with you, but my favorite was the kiss scene, mainly because I had this crush on you from the beginning of our filming process and it was the day that we had gotten together. It will always be a great memory for me as it was my first kiss with the girl I love."

"Awww Channie," I said getting up and sitting on his lap kissing his cheek.

After about two hours we decided to go back to my dorm. We walked hand in hand until we got to my front door.

"I enjoyed today princess, I'm glad we got to spend alone time together."

"Do you want to stay over? I'm sure the boys won't mind at all," I asked not wanting him to leave.

"If that's what you want, then I'm fine with staying over... is it because you don't want me to leave?"

I slowly nodded my head causing him to laugh as he kissed the top of my head before we entered the dorm.

Words: 1168

Date: August 26, 2022

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

211K 4.4K 45
"Park JiYeon,You're the 14th member of Seventeen" A story of the only girl in a all boy kpop group.
222K 4.6K 120
❝ say the name! ❞ ΰ©ˆβœ©β€§β‚Š 𝐈𝐍 π–π‡πˆπ‚π‡...you live the life of wang jinghua, seventeen's 14th and only female member ΰΌ‰β€§β‚ŠΛšβœ§ Λ–β‹†ΰΏΰ»‹β‚Š ...
204K 7.5K 15
"He only sees me as his best friend's sister." - Mirae "She only sees me as her brother's best friend." - Wonwoo
24/7. 1997. By k

Fanfiction

49.9K 1.6K 20
❝ what exactly is the difference? you don't even change your underwear. ❞ Γ— COMPLETED! ☾︎ 𝐄𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐗𝐗𝐗'𝐬 π‹πˆππ„π‘π’ #1 etherxxx Β© 2018 053118...