{ π“π’πžπ¬ 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐑𝐞 π–π’πœ...

By hir0sa

"Have you ever thought of thinking about yourself?" Ever since Philip has gotten independence, things took a... More

πŽππ„: The contract.
π“π–πŽ: Messy situations
𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄: The Great City of Eleutheria
π…πˆπ•π„: Heck of a Day
6 // Back again
{ 7: Sister Palau!! }
{ 8: Another Face. }
{ 9: Part 1 }
{ Secrets. }
{ 9: Part 2. }
{ 10: Wait. what? }
{ 11: Suprise! }
{ 12: .. }
{ 13: Familiar faces, familiar enemies.}
{ 14: Information }
{ 15: Plane rides to the North and Pacific }.
{ 16: Separation. }
{ 17: Crisis and Thought. }
{ 18: North, seriously? }
{ 19: Shards }
rewriting this book??
continue or rewrite?
π“π–π„ππ“π˜: Continuation.
π“π–π„ππ“π˜ πŽππ„: New friend, Old foe.
π“π–π„ππ“π˜ π“π–πŽ: Reunited

π…πŽπ”π‘: Back in Time.

724 33 50
By hir0sa

A few days.
_______________________

Philip walked through a lonely road, he didnt know where he was.

He walked up north, eventually seeing blood, or smoke in the distance.

"Nasaan na ako?!" ("Where am I?!")
Philip questioned, talking to himself. There was no one there. He didnt even recognize where he was. He saw a light in the distance, and ran to there.

He saw a figure. Holding a gun.

But it wasnt directing at him, but to someone else. He looked closer to the gun holder and saw that it was Martial. His eyes widened.

Where even was he? What country was this? Is this a dream; if so, what year was it?

"Shit- no I cant," he overheard Martial say. Then followed by laughter. "Come on Martial, shoot me! Shoot me for goodness sake!" The voice commanded for Martial to shoot him.
Martial lowered the gun. The country looked at him confused.

"You're on my brothers side. You'll win. Theres no bother in shooting." They coughed. Martial stayed silent. Philip hid behind a tree, sweating as the fire and noise got to him.

"North. Stop it." Martial said sternly, staying in his place as the country pointed a pistol at him. Philip noticed himself that he was wearing armored clothes. The country shot a bullet inches away from Martial's face, by he did not react. North chuckled. Philip gasped, making Martial turn to the trees.

"Philip, Anong ginagawa mo dito?! (Philip, what are you doing here?!)"

Martial noticed him hiding behind a tree.

Philip then woke up, not being able to finish the dream.

.

"Wh- what was that?" Philip gasped as he woke up, immediantly getting out of the comfort of his own bed.

He breathed heavily as the thought of
Martial and North Korea- in the Korean war, probably. That war was traumatizing.

"Calm down Philip- it was jus.. just a dream!" He tried calming himself, adjusting his breath, he looks in the mirror. Everything was normal.

He looks at a page and sees his schedule. He had two very important meetings tomorrow and today, one assigned by the United States and the other is a meeting between the Aseans, though its been a while. He wasnt really sure why it was now.

He dressed up in not formal - but just appropiate wear. He didnt like wearing suits neither in general and with his 'friends'.

The meeting would commence in Cambodia, as she was the chairwoman of the Aseans this year.

He put on simple clothes, like a white t-shirt along with black jeans and a black jacket, something simple but actually nice for the day.

He checks his phone for the time, and where in Cambodia. Possibly Asean will be there.

He texts his secretary once again that he'd be out once more for important meetings, which Reyes says was 'a-ok'.

He checks the time and it wasnt long before the first meeting commenced.

____________

Philip landed in the warm air of Cambodia, outside of the govermental house. He saw a few jets that belonged to other Aseans members - but not all.

He looked around and walked to the building, hoping to see someone. But no one was outside.

Phil walked to the room where the meeting was supposed to be, and saw his friends.

A few of them being Laos, Malaysia, Cambodia, Thailand, Vietnam and Myanmar. And of course, Asean.

"Philip, long time no see." Asean says, being at the head of the table. While Cambodia sits beside him. "Hi, Philip." Thailand bows, he waves to the Thai. "Hi guys, is the others not here yet?" He asks, looking around, Malaysia, his bestfriend.. shakes his head.

"Not everyone, though, the meeting isnt starting just yet." He says, with a tone. Making Philip shiver.
"Brunei and Singapore will come together, they said." Vietnam looks at Philip, with a slight smile. Atleast someone has a bit of a smile. Philip couldnt help but smile at him aswell.

Philip sits down on a vacant chair beside Vietnam, although whenever they had meetings he'd sit beside Indonesia and Malaysia. Malaysia scoffed at this. Laos and Cambodia were talking about something while Myanmar was zoned off. Thailand glanced at everyone while Malaysia didnt do anything.. He tried engaging a conversation with Vietnam.

"So... Viet, how is your country holding up?" Philippines asks the Viet. who turned to him. "Chúng tôi ổn, but it could do better. Cậu?" He says, switching between Vietnamese and English. Philip smiles. "Good." Vietnam nods. They talk for a while until Indonesia, Brunei and Singapore.

.

"Rightt.. Erm, so whats this meeting about?" Brunei raises a brow, looking at Asean, who is looking at a few papers. "I didnt call this meeting. Cambodia did." He sighed, while Brunei's gaze turned to Cambodia. She was looking back at Brunei while he had a concered expression. "I just.. called this meeting because.. Well, I just wanted to see how everyone was doing. With their country. Ahem." She stuttered at her words, and cleared her throat. Philip looked at Indonesia who was avoiding everyone's gaze.
"So, Cambodia, would you like to start the meeting?" Asean looks over at Cambodia who nods, fidgeting with her fingers underneath the table. "Yes." She says, clapping her hands. "Today, I have called a meeting; as the Chairman of the Association of South East Asian Nations this year, we will be under my guidance now." She smiles nervously, a few people liked that, she took out a few papers.

Which overlooked trade, economic growth, social growth, etc.

"So.. right, ehm, we'll start off with trades." Cambodia started, "Our biggest trading partner has been China; mostly thanks to.."

The meeting goes on about them talking about Asean growth and stuff throughout the year. Then, a few left while some stayed to talk.

.

"Pfft. No, I dont." Malaysia raised a brow smirking, at Singa. "Are you sure, Malay? You're strange." Singapore sipped his coffee, with Indonesia furrowing his brow.

"Agh.." Philip groaned, looking at is phone. "What's wrong?" Indonesia said to him, getting him caught by suprise. "Its just that no one can pick me up.. theyre too busy. My jet left earlier aswell." Philip tapped on his phone, wanting to call a certain friend, but he also didnt want to which made a hard desicion. "Ah.. erm, Ill fly you. We can just stop at your country, Manila, right?" Indonesia offered which made Philip flood in relief, and thankful to his bestfriend. "Thanks.. Nesia, I appreciate it." Philip softly smiled. Indonesia nods. "Anytime.." he says.
Philip goes to Cambodia whose talking with Thailand, because he was bit hungry.

"Bodia, do you perhaps have any snacks?" Philip lightly taps her shoulder, she turns around, and looks at Philip. "Oh- oh of course, do you want anything specific?" She questions, Thailand stares at them. "Not really.." Cambodia nods and calls an assistant.

"តើអ្នកអាចយកអាហារសម្រន់មកយើងបានទេ? (Can you bring us some snacks?)" She says in Khmer, the assistant nodded. Cambodia smiles. "Alright, sit down waiting for the snacks." Cambodia says, Philip goes back to the table he sat on.

"Diam kamu! You're so.. loud!" Indonesia complains to Malaysia. "How about you? You're talking nonsense!" Malay spat at the Indonesian, Vietnam watched from afar. "Tsk, says you. You're always blabbering about shit-" He clicked his tongue, with a disgusted expression towards Malaysia. "Hey- hey! Whats going on?" Philip asks, Malaysia and Indonesia looked at him.

"Ill tell you whats wrong, Philippines. Indonesia is being an ass and he's complaining about how Ive changed when he hasnt looked at himself!" Malaysia eyed Indo, sour look on his face. Philip wide eyed at this, he really has changed. "Okay, okay! Mal-" Indonesia interuppted, "You're so annoying! You really have changed, you're a, BIG, STUPID, IDIOT." He pulls out three fingers emphazising the three words. Malay snorted. "And I wonder whose the problem!" He grumbled. "Phil! Here's you-" Cambodia stared at the two was arguing, and then at Singapore who shrugged at her. Malaysia and Indonesia became silent but they gave looks to eachother. Philipppines turned to Cam, who took the snacks. "Thank you.." He says nervously. "You know what, lets go, Philip. Im done with this Malaysian. I dont even know him. Not anymore." Indonesia takes his hand as they go out, leaving everyone dumbfounded.

Philip was torn.

________________________

"Indo, surely it was just a misunderstading.." Philip says to him, he was so cross. "No, it wasnt. He's changed." He said, as they sat down on the helicopter. It was about to descend.

Philips eyes diverted away from Indonesia, as he was hurt as his bestfriends werent really.. bestfriends, anymore. Things happen.

Sure, yeah, It was probably Malaysia's fault but that doesnt mean that he knows his side of the story.

Philip thought about the new meeting and sighed, it was going to be held at Manila, as he couldnt just go from Phnom Penh to Washington D.C. Would be a total bother, especially for Indonesia who wants to go home.

A few hours later, they arrived at Manila. Philip greeted Indonesia and they left.

The meeting would be a round few hours.

Philip sat on the chair of the office. He looked at his emails and of course, Russia wanted to meet him. Philip sighed and he couldnt do anything but just see him. He leaned back, accidently tipping over a bio-degradeable cup. He picked it up and tossed it in the bin.

He rested his head as there were no work to do as he stayed late last night. Hard work really pays off, no?

He chuckled to himself.

"Sir, sorry to disturb you-" someone came in, it was Valenzuela, the city. Not the country. "Oh?" Philip fixed his posture, not wanting to get caught like that. Unproper of a leader.
Valen looked at him with a smile. "One of the asean members told me to give you this, they just left now." she gave him a box, it wasnt big but wasnt small. Philip stared at it before taking care of it. "I- okay, thank you." Philip says, looking at the inscription of the box. "Right, ah.. Ill take my leave now, goodbye!" Valenzuela quickly left, Philip saw a name on the box.

'From Indonesia'.

How odd.

Why would he be sending a box right now?

________________
phil's POV

I get scissors and carefully open the bix, slicing through the tape carefully. I place it on the table beside me, and open it up.

It had a little letter with a small plush of myself. It was cute, I grinned at the cute plush. "This is cute.. how thoughtful." I say, as I postion it on my table, admiring the cute little details put into it. Did Indonesia make it himself? Why did he have to send a package to me?

I shrug as I take out the letter and dispose the box on the floor. I open the white, plain envelope and take out the paper inside it.

It read;

Dᴇᴀʀᴇsᴛ Pʜɪʟɪᴘ,

Iᴍ sᴏʀʀʏ ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ᴇᴀʀʟɪᴇʀ.. ᴀɴᴅ, ʜᴏᴡ ɪ ᴀᴄᴛᴇᴅ. Mᴀʟᴀʏsɪᴀ ᴊᴜsᴛ ʀᴇᴀʟʟʏ ɢᴇᴛs ᴏɴ ᴍʏ ɴᴇʀᴠᴇs. Tʜɪɴɢs ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴄʜᴀɴɢᴇᴅ, ʙᴜᴛ ɪ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ʏᴏᴜ ʜᴀᴠᴇɴᴛ. I ᴋɴᴏᴡ ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ sᴛɪʟʟ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴋɪɴᴅ, ғᴜɴ ᴀɴᴅ sᴛᴜʙʙᴏʀɴ ʟɪᴛᴛʟᴇ ᴘᴇʀsᴏɴ I ᴋɴᴏᴡ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀʀᴇ. Wᴇʟʟ, Iᴠᴇ ʙᴇᴇɴ ᴍᴇᴀɴɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ɢɪᴠᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴛʜɪs.. ᴛᴇᴅᴅʏ ғᴏʀ ᴀ ᴡʜɪʟᴇ. I sᴏᴡᴇᴅ ɪᴛ ᴍʏsᴇʟғ, ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴛʜᴇ ᴛɪᴍᴇ I ʜᴀᴅ ᴛᴏ sᴘᴀʀᴇ.
Sᴏʀʀʏ ғᴏʀ ʙᴇɪɴɢ ᴀ ʙɪᴛ ᴍᴇᴀɴ.
Iᴅ ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴛᴏ ɢᴏ ᴏᴜᴛ ᴡɪᴛʜ ʏᴏᴜ, sᴏᴍᴇᴛɪᴍᴇ.

sɪɴᴄᴇʀᴇʟʏ,

Yᴏᴜʀ ғʀɪᴇɴᴅ, Iɴᴅᴏɴᴇsɪᴀ.

Ah.. so an apology letter basically, im not really what he described me now but oh well.

Did he even mean to go out with me as a friend or..?

I sighed. I didnt want to think of it, for now.

So I took out a book and started reading.

..

"Are you sure?'" The lady said, with an eyebrow arching up. The other nodded, with a giggle and a smile. "Yes, this time, I promise - I'll come back." She said, taking out her pinky finger.

"Promise?" She said.

"Promise." They let go of eachother, while the lady entered the train. They stared into eachother.

"Goodbye." She frowned, seeing her friend off.

"I wont be long.." Chuckling, she waved. The sound of the train could be heard, indicating that it was about to leave.

"I.. I love you."

..

"Agh, finally! She did it!" I celebrated, closing the book. With a proud smirk, I check the time.

Woah.

Looks like Ive been reading for quite a while.

I snickered to myself, romanticizing the book. Oh dear, romance is amazing!

I put the book down and I get up, as my next meeting was in a couple of minutes. Dang, either that book was loongg, or Im just a slow reader. Ah well.

I exit out of the room, looking around. There wasnt really anybody here. I guess Ill just get something from the kitchen.

I turn the corner, "Ah!" Some exclaimed, papers flying in the air. I trip down and so does the other person, "Ouch!" They exclaimed, looking at the papers. "Watch where yo- Oh my god! Phili- I mean Sir! Im so sorry!-" She shrieked. I rub my head and look at her. "Uhm.. are you.. okay?" I look at her, It was Mindanao.

"Oh my- Ate Mindanao?! Please, just use my name! I apologize for bumping into you!" Mindanao was a region in my country, along with the Visayas and Luzon. So, everyone respected her.

I help her take her papers up and help her up, too. Then give it to her. "You didnt have too.. Im sorry, Im just in a rush." She sighed, looking straight at me with a grateful expression. "Oh please! Its the least I could do." I say, assuring her it was alright. She smiled. "Ah.. okay." She waves and goes off, to the other direction. I shrug and continue walking.

As I walk, I look at the interior designs. Like the plants, photo frames of the Katipunan, my flag, etc. It was nice.

I then sneak into the kitchen to get a snack, and go out. I see Reyes, the secretary coming at my direction.

"Ah, Philippines! The United States is here."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

67.7K 2.5K 46
"I love you but I know...you don't need me..." This is a time where Philippines and America walk away from each other... by Philip's choice with high...
3.5K 92 9
This is about a countryleader named philippines but they call her Philia for short. Philia lived with her brothers Del Pilar and Martial Law along wi...
350K 11.3K 111
γ€ŠBook 1》 A school where all countries could be one. A school that teach you peace and prosperity. A school that gave them the illusion of a normal li...
698 34 24
This is an AmePhil book. I think it will have some similarities to the other book. America, a country who fell in love with a beautiful country. But...