𝗛𝗼𝗺𝗲 | taekook

Par jgkktae

- after being taken out of the Doll Shop, kim taehyung is finally free and starting to live his life with jeo... Plus

jgkktae
♡︎
note
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
side story: end
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44

23

18.1K 785 670
Par jgkktae

it's probably been the fourth day since jungkook had awoken at ungodly hours.

the dark haired male would wake up from his sleep, seeking warmth from his husband only to find his spot empty and soon hearing him throwing up in the bathroom.

jungkook would make sure to get and bring some water before heading inside the bathroom and see the younger crouching infront of the toilet seat.

"hey" he softly says, seeing the brunette in the same tired state making him honestly feel pity and bad as he sat down beside him.

taehyung wipes off his mouth with some paper towels before weakly smiling at jungkook and stood, heading over to the sink to gargle and brush his teeth.

"have some water" jungkook says as he soothingly rub a hand on the span of the younger's back as he let him drink from the glass.

the brunette only cuddled against him after, face tucked underneath his chin with jungkook quick to wrap him in his arms.

"you're alright, baby. i got you" jungkook mumbled as he had his hands under the younger's bum who got the signal as he let the other carry him, wrapping his legs around the older's torso.

taehyung was thankful jungkook had arrived as he might end up just sleeping on the bathroom or their walk in closet floor not having enough energy to still walk all the way over back to his side of the bed.

"kookie... i want to change... i feel a bit hot..." the brunette mumbled a bit shy despite his sleepy state. he was wearing a loose shirt - jungkook's shirt - paired with some cami shorts. "...just the top"

"alright, love. let me get you something" jungkook had him sit on the vanity desk as he went to taehyung's dresser containing all his night tops.

this has also been a common occurrence recently with taehyung, mentioning how he feels 'hot' lately. however, jungkook wasn't worried that much as he actually read about how pregnancy can make a person feel warmer, sweating more or have night sweats. he even made sure to confirm this with doctor tan.

the dark haired male decided with a white lace paneled satin cami, it seemed to be the best option to go. plus, taehyung looks very sexy and beautiful in it.

"let me help you, my love" jungkook helped the younger take off his shirt. contrary to what a normal person was supposed to feel with the chilly temperature, taehyung lightly hums liking the coolness in his skin.

the older holds the satin top for taehyung to wear but was confused when the younger halts his actions, gently holding his wrists.

"kookie, can you... my chest... please" taehyung's cheeks were warm as he softly mumbled, voice small trying to find the proper words and tell his husband what he wanted as he gazed at him.

jungkook was quick to catch on what he was asking, pressing a kiss on his forehead.

no other words were spoken as taehyung lightly leaned back, delicate hands tangling on the dark haired male's fluffy bed hair. the dominant male standing in between his legs, warm lips wrapping on the pregnant male's now erected nipples.

the brunette's eyes fluttered, a soft sigh leaving his lips as the light discomfort he was feeling in his chest was now diminishing and replaced with pleasure.

despite the room being dimly lit, quiet and only taehyung's soft moans, whimpers and satisfied hums filling their ears making the evening atmosphere rather erotic, jungkook wasn't feeling any lust or want for sex. yes, he was getting aroused but he was feeling more euphoric that he was able to help his pregnant husband.

there was rather a sense of pride and duty to give all his attention to the pregnant male, aid to his needs and make him feel relief.

"kookie..." the brunette huffs as he gripped on his husband's dark locks feeling him suck on his nipple. jungkook's one hand cupping and caressing his other chest.

the dark haired male took his time, his actions slow and being attentive with the pregnant male's reaction. he wanted to make sure that he was doing what and where the younger feels good.

he pressed open mouthed kisses on the sensitive bud before continuing with his gentle sucking as if there was milk coming out.

jungkook soon turned to the other chest, leaving a trail of kisses, nibbles and harsh sucks making sure to leave a few of his marks on the smooth skin on the way.

the dominant male latched his mouth around the erected nipple, fondling it with his tongue and applying a bit of pressure making for the brunette to squirm, body arching as he grips more on the older's hair. the response only riling up jungkook more.

same as the other one, the dominant male took his time to gently suck, nibble and press open mouthed kisses.

"kookie..." taehyung moans. "i... i think i'm..." the brunette mumbled, cheeks flushed and feeling embarrassed.

hearing this, jungkook took it upon himself to help the younger more as he cupped the brunette's front, applying pressure to his obvious arousal. "it's alright, my love... go on..." he reassured before having his mouth latch back on the perky nipple.

and taehyung's mind was in a haze, his eyes screwed close feeling the overwhelming pleasure rising up inside of him, goosebumps rising on his skin. he feels the warm mouth sucking on his nipple, the dominant male's hand now slipping inside of his cami shorts.

"cum for me, my love" with those words, taehyung came spilling in jungkook's hands. body shuddering at the feeling as he slumped on to his husband who securely held him in his arms.

jungkook pressed kisses on the span of his neck and shoulders, one hand still stroking him as his sensitive cock twitches and continued to release a few beads of the thick fluid.

the brunette only cuddled more against him before the dominant male pulled away to grab some tissue to wipe his hand when taehyung had finally calmed down.

it was only then when he met the younger's vulnerable gaze under the dim lights, cheeks adorned with a soft pink hue.

the dominant male was quick to capture the younger's parted lips, hands softly holding on his waist, a thumb caressing on his skin reassuring him that he didn't need to feel embarrassed or ashamed.

"does your chest still feel weird?" he then asks, voice soft as he gently brushed a few strands off the younger's forehead. eyes flicking in between the brunette's shy gaze and his now saliva coated pink nipples.

taehyung only shook his head, the embarrassment creeping stronger in his skin that he tried to cover himself with his arms especially seeing his own cum all over his tummy and shorts.

but his action only made jungkook frown.

"i..." the brunette didn't even know what he wanted to say as his husband stares at him with an unreadable expression making him to look away and subtly leaning more back against the vanity mirror as if to hide himself away.

jungkook then gently held the younger's wrists, eyes softening as he pulled away his arm and took a hold of his hand before pressing a kiss at the back of his palm. the action making taehyung's cheeks warmer.

the dominant male didn't speak for awhile as he had his eyes take in the sight of his husband, a thumb caressing the younger's delicate hands that was engulfed in his own.

taehyung's chest was beating wildly under the older's gaze, despite feeling the shyness and embarrassment he didn't dare to cover again and let his husband's eyes rake on his nakedness.

jungkook leaned closer, pressing a lingering kiss on his forehead before speaking. "jeon taehyung, my love...don't ever hide yourself away from me..." he speak, breath mingling with the other's own at their close proximity. his voice gentle, yet deep that had the brunette almost whimpering.

"you're beautiful, baby. i adore everything and every little thing about you... you don't need to feel embarrassed about all these things with me. lean on me, let me help you and satisfy you as your husband... i love you, taehyung... please know that nothing would ever change that." he murmurs towards the end, a smile on his lip when taehyung snuggled against him with a small nod of his head.

"i love you, jungkookie..." he hears the brunette after a while, voice small but he heard him clearly and it was enough to have him smiling widely.

*

the older soon had his husband all wiped cleaned and change into a fresh pair of cami shorts and the white lace paneled satin cami.

he pressed kisses at the side of his neck as they walked back to bed and settle themselves back underneath the sheets. although, taehyung remained seated in his lap wanting to be cuddled.

"would you like me to get you anything?" jungkook asked as the brunette remained tucked under his chin, snuggling. cheek pressed against in his naked chest.

taehyung only shook his head lightly, mumbling a small "i'm alright, thank you"

the two was basked in a comfortable silence, the younger feeling calm as he closed his eyes hearing his husband's calm breathing and wrapped in his familiar body warmth.

"jungkookie... what would you like to eat for breakfast?" the brunette suddenly speaks, startling jungkook a bit with the odd question as he thought the younger already had fallen asleep since he had remained unmoving for a few minutes.

"an english breakfast would be nice" the older replied remembering the set he always used to have while he was growing up in london and minsoo would just occasionally prepare for him as well nowadays.

"that sounds nice... i would just want something sweet, something with chocolate maybe and another thing i'm not sure yet but... baby craves for it" taehyung mumbled, a small yawn escaping his lips with the older male chuckling lightly at his reasoning.

at the mention of their baby, he gently had a hand over taehyung's delicate ones that was settled on top of his tummy.

"you can eat whatever you want, my love... as long as you finish your bowl of fruits" jungkook reminds him with the younger only humming.

the older soon layed them back properly underneath the sheets, taehyung remained cuddled against him.

"go sleep, love" jungkook murmurs, hands gently threading on the younger's brunette locks soothingly making the other hum at the action.

it wasn't long until taehyung had finally fallen back to sleep, soft snores leaving his parted, pouty lips.

the dark haired male sighs lightly, unable to fall back to sleep yet and still feeling a bit worried as he pulled the comforter to make sure the younger was kept warm beside him.

he remembered the first time taehyung had started to feel the nausea and vomiting that he ended up calling seokjin in panic at about four in the morning.

from what he read, morning sickness was normal. for taehyung it just would hit at untimely hours in the mornings.

he wrapped his inked arm around the brunette, pressing a kiss on top of his head as he now tries again to fall asleep. "sleep well, my love. i love you"

*

jungkook had awoken again in panic seeing that the brunette was not beside him. the same scene starting to give him unwanted anxiety.

checking his phone, it was almost six in the morning and his alarm should be going off soon making him to turn it off.

he was about to stand in search for the younger when the bedroom door opens revealing the brunette who was accompanied by minsoo, a food tray in hand.

"thank you, minsoo. i can manage it from here" taehyung says as he got the tray from the house staff who only bowed towards the two to leave and give them privacy.

jungkook was up on his feet to help set up the overbed table and help the brunette with the tray of food.

"good morning baby, what's all this? why are you up so early?" the dominant male asked, morning voice deep and groggy as he wrapped his arms around the younger. "you should be sleeping" he added with a small frown.

taehyung only avoided his gaze and opted to hide and snuggle his face back on the older's naked chest.

usually, it was jungkook who tends to be the cuddly one in the mornings however, recently he had to set this aside to give all his attention to his pregnant husband.

"because i kept you up again last night... i feel bad for disturbing your sleep knowing you have to get up early to go to work... so i thought i should at least have your breakfast all ready in bed..." he mumbled, voice in his usual shy tone and sounding a bit guilty.

the dominant male lightly sighs but smiles as he hugged the brunette tighter and pressed kisses on the top of his head.

"look at me, baby" jungkook murmurs as he gently cupped the younger's cheek to look up at him but lightly frowns seeing the other's teary eyes which he was quick to brush away.

he kissed his forehead before starring back at the younger's vulnerable eyes. "don't ever think that way... you're never disturbing me. if anything else, i honestly admire you. you're going through a lot of changes during this pregnancy and i never heard you complain... i'm proud of you, my love and i'll be with you through out. besides, i like it when you lean on me, it's the least i can do for you"

taehyung's eyes were only brimming with more tears as jungkook finished speaking but was bravely holding them in. "how... how can you always say the right words to make me feel better... why are you so kind" he instead says, lips all pouty and quivering lightly as he sniffles seemingly like he was about to burst into more tears at any minute.

the older laughs as he hugs the younger finding his reaction too adorable, his heart doing flips at how cute his husband is being at the moment.

he doesn't know how long he can bear with his pregnant husband's endearing behavior before he decides to just put him in his pocket away from the world and keep him all for himself.

*

jungkook was honestly still getting used to the brunette's sudden mood swings - earlier he was all pouty and teary while now he was still pouty - but glaring at him.

the two were peacefully having their breakfast in bed but the younger voiced out he wanted to eat something else. he honestly wasn't eating much and was just focused on his bowl of fruits.

out of all the things that his pregnancy hormones could have him crave - he wanted wine and wanted to eat nutella with it too.

and jungkook wasn't keen on these food choices for breakfast of the younger.

now, he was regretting for letting the younger have a sip of the château cheval blanc the other night.

he knew it wasn't for pregnancy but knowing how taehyung disliked the alcoholic drink he allowed him to at least have a few sips that night when the younger insisted saying it smells good and he wants to have a taste. jungkook confidently assuming he wouldn't ask for more.

however, it didn't seem to be the case.

"babe, no." jungkook exclaimed with the brunette  fully facing him, arms crossed over his chest. a bit of an offended look on his face.

"just a sip, kookie. it's not like i'll drink the whole bottle"

jungkook brushed a hand through his hair, putting down the fork on the plate as he let out a sigh. "baby, you can't drink"

"but... you let me have a sip last time" taehyung argued with jungkook guilty, mentally scolding himself.

"yes, i did let you have a few sips but that's supposed to be your first and last. it's too early in the morning and you're pregnant, tae. you're not supposed to have alcoholic drinks."

this valid explanation only seemed to frustrate the younger more as he started to wiggle his toes.

"i just want a sip... one sip" taehyung mumbled, voice small. shoulder slumping as he looked down at being rejected of his request. "i promise... just a tiny sip" he further murmurs.

the dark haired male couldn't dare to look at the younger's saddened expression any longer.

he was too weak for it.

he let out a small sigh, gently lifting the younger's chin and pressed a kiss on his forehead. "wait for me here, i'll go look at the cellar and get you some nutella too" jungkook says softly with a smile making taehyung's face to beam up at him,

taehyung ended up gobbling up his bowl of fruits too while waiting as a form of compensation with jungkook for allowing and agreeing with his request.

it wasn't long until the dark haired male returned with a glass of wine in hand and a small nutella jar - the stocks of nutella in the pantry specifically brought in and kept for the pregnant male.

truth is, jungkook had took his time in the wine cellar looking for the one with the lowest alcohol content.

minsoo also seeing him, questioning why he was having a bottle as it was reather too early and even reminded him that taehyung wasn't allowed to drink even though she knew that the brunette was not a fan of alcoholic drinks.

jungkook was quick to reassure her that he'll just be having a glass and yes, the pregnant male definitely won't be drinking.

"i finished my fruits" taehyung proudly mumbled when the older returned to seat beside him.

"thank you, my love" jungkook says appreciating that taehyung was at least following his request of finishing his bowl of fruits before eating anything else he wants.

the brunette waits in anticipation as the older swirled the glass and smells before sipping but was confused when jungkook finished the whole glass of wine.

"i thought you'll let me sip?" taehyung blurts out.

the older settled the glass wine down before turning to the younger, face in an expression taehyung can't decipher.

"i never said i'll let you drink, baby" jungkook says as he leaned closer to the confused brunette, breath fanning over the other. taehyung definitely being able to wiff the strong smell of wine.  "but i'll let you have a taste"

"but -" before the brunette can argue further, jungkook captures his lips for a chaste kiss. letting it linger, tongue doing a teasing lick that was bound for the younger to taste the alcoholic drink.

jungkook rests back on the headboard, a sly grin on his face. "take it or leave it, baby"

the dumbfounded and very betrayed taehyung bit his lip as he glared at the older who was clearly enjoying teasing him.

the dominant male pats his thigh signaling for the younger to sit on if he wants and taehyung knew the dominant male's words were final. he won't be able to drink without jungkook letting him and this is the closest he could have the taste in his mouth.

so all of his pride aside, he slowly made his way over to the other. lips in a small pout as he straddles him.

"it's still strong in my mouth. enjoy yourself, my love." jungkook uttered with a wide smile, hands caressing the younger's side as he gazed at him in amusement.

taehyung's cheeks were blushing pink but didn't waste a second as he gently place his hands on his husband's shoulder, leaning forward and firstly made a small lick on the older's parted lips before pressing their lips together.

the pregnant male lightly hums in satisfaction as he finally got more of the wine's taste with the older smiling.

jungkook gave him a series of slow pecks, enjoying as taeyung would lean more forward eager to reconnect their lips and taste more.

the brunette soon took initiative to dominate the kiss with the older finally letting him.

he tilts his head lightly as jungkook allowed him to slip in his tongue, body arching as he deepens the kiss to taste more.

taehyung felt thrilled and content as he devoured his husband's lips, their tongues lapping against one another. body hot from the action and his husband's sensual touches.

jungkook's hands gripped on his waist that somehow had found themselves underneath his kimono robe, the satin cloth loosely opening due to the older eagerly roaming his hands on his skin.

"kookie..." taehyung gasped as he felt the older's thumb on his nipples. the older taking this as an opportunity to have his lips on the younger's exposed skin and hungrily claim his mark. hands now pulling off the robe to reveal the brunette in his lace paneled satin cami.

the brunette's eyes flutters, goosebumps on his skin as jungkook pressed kisses and sucked. strong hands secured on the brunette's waist.

the older showered his body with eager kisses, from his jaw, his neck, collarbones, chest and shoulder before going back to his already swollen lips.

"we - we should stop now or else you'll be late to work..." taehyung was the first to pull away to breathe and finally in a more clear mind, forehead gently pressed against the other who was in the same state.

jungkook chuckled at this, taking in a breath. "did you like the wine?" he asked, brushing a few hair strands off the younger's face.

taehyung shyly nods, cheeks flushed pink.

"i honestly want to devour you more" the dark haired male mumbled, nosing down the younger's jaw. hands on the brunette's curved waist, thumb caressing on the soft and smooth caramel skin. "but maybe we can continue later so i don't need to hold myself back". he murmurs, voice deep as he stares at the other.

taehyung's cheeks were warm as he gazed at the other before boldly speaking. "i'll look forward to it, mister jeon"

*

the pregnant male ended up addicted to his husband's lips the rest of the morning, kissing jungkook at every chance he could get.

the dominant didn't complain tho, letting the younger kiss him when he wanted even when taehyung himself volunteered or offered to do stuff for him - applying and massaging shampoo on his hair when they took a bath together, blow drying his hair, fixing his neck tie and a few other little things and exclaiming he deserves a reward kiss.

"you're looking too handsome" taehyung comments as they were now enroute to the jeon corporation.

the brunette had no schedule for the day and jungkook asks if he wanted to tag along. a few of the larch labels staff will also be at the company for a briefing due to them now being under the jeon corporation.

jungkook laughs, eyes focused on the road as he makes a right turn. "i believe that's a compliment so thank you, baby"

but taehyung wasn't feeling the same way. his husband was looking too handsome for work.

"i don't like it" he mumbled more to himself, arms now crossing over his chest as he stares outside the car window. "you should kiss me for allowing you to walk out of the house looking like that"

the older further laughs at this, a hand secured on the steering wheel as the other made its way to the younger's thigh giving it a soft squeeze. "don't worry, my love, this handsome and sexy man is all yours"

*
*
*

a/n

have you guys seen the price of Proof - Collectors edition??👁👄👁
🧍🏻‍♀️😔

random question of the day: would you rather meet one bts member out on the street-talk to him/have a picture/autograph or attend a bts concert- but not meet any of them ever ?🤔

see you on the next update!

♡ elle

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

25.3K 711 32
°●•°•●°♤■■■■■■■■■■♤°●•°•●° 𝘎𝘰𝘫𝘰 𝘠𝘶𝘬𝘪𝘬𝘰 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘰𝘧 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘮𝘰𝘴𝘵 𝘧𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘦𝘥 𝘸𝘦𝘢𝘱𝘰𝘯 𝘶𝘴𝘦𝘳𝘴. 𝘚𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘰𝘯𝘭...
2.9M 38.1K 15
"You expect me to believe a woman with credentials in journalism and writing wants to be a Nanny?" He questions and the smile he is desperately tryin...
29.6K 874 27
You know I can't be with you, I love her too much", he said in a sad voice? I was too shocked to speak. This was supposed to be my line. I was suppos...
505K 31.5K 95
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...