New life.(Kbtbb Editing)

By catwoman1001

Life is painful, cruel, and unforgiving. ---- "You can't! You just can't care about me! I'm a bitch! I hate... More

Authors note
Chapter 2// Own me?!
Chapter 3 // Girlfriend yeah sure...
Authors note
The Ivc
Still alive?
Back at the penthouse
Authors note
Authors note
LAST AUTHORS NOTE
Date day #Failure 1
Eating again?
Carolina here ohhh shit -_-
Welcome bitch .
Shopping with her
Umm Not really an update but still important
Chapter 18//LEAVE ME ALONE
Chapter 19//Secrets can get you killed
Chapter 20//Newbie to the mafia
Chapter 21//Mafia Princess
Chapter 22//Falling in love
Chapter 23//Flashbacks
Chapter 24//The nightmare and Jail time
Chapter 25//Spilling secrets
Chapter 26//Its all a game isnt it?
Chapter 27//Goodbye Mom
Chapter 28//Its a fucking mad house in here
Chapter 29//What are your secrets?
Chapter 30//Other people are hurting
Chapter 31//The truth hurts
Chapter 32//Angered
Chapter 33//Dinner and Feelings
Chapter 34//Purple eyes
Chapter 35//The dream
Chapter 36//His past
Chapter 37//Panic
Chapter 38//Help me please!
Chapter 39//Lifeless
Chapter 40//20 questions.
Chapter 41//Put your hands in the air and scream Fuck the world!
Chapter 42//The depressed jerk in more ways than one
Chapter 43//Explainations
Chapter 44//Please...just...save me
Chapter 45//Kidnapped
Chapter 46//Shot's fired
Chapter 47//Can you love me with my dark side?
Chapter 48//I should hate you but I can't okay?
-Epilogue-
Authors note

Chapter 1//Prolouge

2.7K 50 6
By catwoman1001

✔️✖️
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"You're a good for nothing, freak of nature!"

My mother screamed, her voice was slurred but sill comprehendible. She has just came back from an all-nighter at the pub downtown and reeked of alcohol and bad choices.

The two combined immediately wafting into my nostrils and I immediately back up in fear.

Please not tonight.

Cowering away from her crazed eyes, I spun around and tried to run into my room right a-crossed the hallway. The room where I would have a bit of safety in. Turns out even drunk my Mother was a step ahead of me . She grabbed my arm with her metal like grip fake nail's digging into my flesh.

Almost forcing a howl of pain out of me, and it would have if I wasn't so prideful at that young age.

She shoved me to the ground roughly as if I was nothing more than trash. My feet were shaking from under me terribly, it made it a lot easier for me to collapse into a mess onto the floor.

She took of her chain belt that was looped around her waist slowly. She wanted me to be scared.

Scared I indeed was.

Then the screaming came, tear's began forming in the corner of her own dull eye's. Eyes that where burning with the desire to make me feel the pain she lived with everyday.

Little did she know I already suffered everyday with the burden of someones life on my shoulders. How little she knew about me. How little she actually cared.

Broken syllables left her mouth, tears now flowing freely down her face.

Her choking up ended and now she just glared at me. There should have been a loving glint in her eyes. A glint that a proper mother should have. However, she's not a proper mother, she is the darkness in my life and I hate her.

She spoke down to me, "She would still be alive if it wasn't for you! You should have been the one to have died! Not her, she was perfect! However."

She cut off her throat closing.

"You took her from me! I'll never forgive you for that!"

Raising her hand she snapped the belt loudly the chains clinking against each other. I swallowed hard, my eyes misting over.

Her words hurt me more than her beatings ever will. It hurt so much because it was all true, I fuck everything up and I should have been the one to have died.

With a final snap the belt whipped out towards me. I would have begged for help in that moment for anyone to save me. Why would I have though? No one ever heart my cries for help before. It would have been no different now.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Cat- Cat- Catarina- CAT!"

Someones voice brought me from my dream - or rather memory - I shot up from my bed, drenched from head to toe with a cold sweat. My eyes grew wide and my body was still shaking lightly. Before, I even have the chance to look around for the source of the voice, my head hit something rock hard and I let out a surprised yelp of pain mixed in with surprise.

Stars danced in my eyes, filling my vision making it slightly splotchy and black as I instantly fall back down. Flopping on top of my bed groaning, and holding my head in pain. Slowly reopening my eyes I look to the side of me a girl who looks the about same age as me her medium length brown hair up in a bun twisted elegantly onto her head her warm brown eyes hidden by her bangs.

She was also in a maid's uniform.

"Come on Cat we are going to be late!"

I stare at her wide eyed my body ridged. I can't remember her? Why is she in my room!

"W-w-who are you?? "

I force the words out my mouth I was trying to keep my voice calm and collected but it comes out as a weak squeak instead. Giving me a black look, she speaks sarcasm dripping from her voice.

" Your fairy-god mother waiting to take you off to the ball now come on get that ass out of bed and get ready for work!"

Slowly I swing my legs over the bed my comforter already long discarded lifting my self out of the bed I keep a carful eye on her watching for any sudden movements or attack positions.

"Meet me out side when your done "

She dismisses my behavior and just like that, sashays out of my house or rather tiny apartment. I take a good look around and notice something about my so called house it wasn't really my house, a sinking feeling started to form in my stomach gnawing away also twisting with horror. I felt as If I've seen it before though, trying to shake my feeling of déjà vu I took a better look around. Scanning my memory for anything....It's as if it's been wiped clean, I can't say anything about my life I'm drawing a complete blank.

There's a kitchen, bathroom with a bed and a full length mirror that's all that honestly stuck out in my apartment other than the large pair of boxing gloves neatly hanging next to my door-way. I glance at the mirror and a scream leave's my lip's filling the used to be silent air. Looking at my reflection I move my hand and sure enough my reflection does to it was really me.

What the hell?

How in the world is this happening, my long white hair is now double the length almost down to my knee's my skin is now clear and Pale completely different from my break-out skin before. The only thing I recognize on my body are my eyes. The eyes that made kids call me a freak and my parents abused me for, the eye's that even disgust me, they are eye's that I've learned to hate see with each emotion I feel they change colors. I promise I'm not being melodramatic either

I sigh and re-chant what the colors stand for in my head the blue is for fake emotion, Gray for sad and or upset, black for utterly pissed , and red with a black tint around it for I'm close to killing you or myself. I can't quite say what color they turn when I'm happy or at peace not even love because due to my situation, I only learned how to be cold and hostile to everyone now. So they don't get close to me or fall in love with me I'm not the type people should fall in love with anyway I'll just hurt you in the end.

So I promised myself a long time ago to distance my body and true Personality from people I can't let my guard down or people get inside and destroy you make you feel weak and then Snap they control you. I refuse to be like that, I'm not a puppet for people to toy around with I'm not an experiment I will never ever be a experiment in more way's than one again, thats a vow that has stuck with me all these years. Just like that a light seemed to flicker in my system and slight memories were coming back to me not all of them but just enough to remind me or who I am. I quickly look down and the scars on my arms pop out like a label that scream's 'GOTHIC' On my fore-head.

Well that's still there.

Now this may sound cliche or over used, but It is the truth. Every scar was a battle I lost and the demon's are still growing inside of me making my life more miserable by the day, destroying the last bit of sanity I have left, the last bit that I'm clinging onto so desperately so I don't lose myself even more. Looking up into the mirror I realize my eyes are turning into a smokey gray hue color, sighing, I decide to go along with whatever is happening it's probably just a big joke maybe this was all a dream.

Yeah and I'm Beyonce.

Walking up to a closet door that's lying right by the bed I turn the rusting brass handle and see the maid uniforms that that girl was wearing along with a jacket next to it, quickly changing I throw on the jacket to hide my scars on my arm's and fasting up the last few buttons on the maids uniform. I put on a pair of sneakers right by the door.

Huh perfect fit.

I walk outside quicklly Where I bump into the girl before"Cat I swear to god if I get demoted because were late I'll.."She throw's a glare in my direction not finishing her sentence to which I gladly return back to her.Grabbing my arms she tightens her grip I wince slightly feeling a ripple of pain burst from my arm's and she starts running giving me no choice but to run too.

Holy crap!

Is the first thought that pops into my mind when I look up at the giant 100 Floor building above us a sign in bold letters that anyone could see in was the words "Hotel Tres Spades".

A felling of déjà vu creeps over me again shaking, my head I try to clear my thoughts on it. The one girl from before walks in and nods her head to the security guard I follow her doing the same then she practically sprints deeper into the hotel.

Making sure I don't lose her I run at top speed after her. A rooms lyes at the end of the Hallway and I walk into the room without a second thought.

It looks as if a meeting's going on and the director who's standing up looks up at us and gives us both a stern look "Mrs. Sakiko and Mrs. Gutierrez please try to get to work earlier " his voice was loud and stern but to be truthful I don't care at all.

His facial expression was frozen from any kind of happy emotions. The girl next to me who's apparently named Sakiko bows her head and says quietly "I'm very sorry!" she then quickly scrambles to take a seat stumbling multiple times along the way. I stand there unsure of what to do while muttering under my breath "I'll get to work whenever I damn like please" knowing in any job I'll get fired for that, I lifted my head up high instead of voicing my thoughts.

Putting on a fake rehearsed smile that gets me out of trouble every time I spoke with confidence "Please excuse us I'm sorry we're late. It won't happen again sir!" I could feel my eyes burn bright blue from the fake emotion, I quickly advert my eyes not wanting anyone to see the sudden change in color taking a seat I look up at the digital clock and let my mind wander until the meeting ends.

After an hour I was finally walking out of the meeting room blinking away the tiredness away from my eyes. A huge commotion screamed through the lobby, hesitantly I found that curiosity got the best of me and I started making my way towards the noise.

The whole main lobby was immensely crowded. Nervously I took a step back feeling anxiety squeeze at my chest. Flashing lights were going off everywhere and a mob of girls and the occasional guy where pushing at each other trying to get closer. Over all the chatter I heard a someone scream happily "Kya! It's the king!" that made the lobby turn into world war 3.

The king who's the king? I stared at the crowd in frightened suddenly felt sick, this is too much.

"He's been staying in the penthouse for 2 years now." I jumped backwards turning to sakiko with a look of pure confusion. "Are you a shadow or something? You appear and disappear so fast!" i exclaimed looking at her with narrowed eyes. Wait a second!

"Two years?" I repeated swallowing hard. "Just how much does it cost to stay there for a day?" I was actually afraid to hear the answer. She casts a glance from the side of her eyes and suddenly starts to laugh a little. "Let's just say more than what we make in a year."

I blink a couple times and blankly turn to face the crowd. Well then. I was just getting even more panicky, I turned around ready to leave, about a couple of minutes of fighting through the crowd I heaved a large sigh of frustration. I was about to keep moving but a hard shove in my back sent me flying fore-ward, I quickly try to regain my balance but it didn't exactly work.

I swallowed back a cry knowing it would be in vain. I squeezed my eyes closed bracing myself for the fall.

Instead of a hard impact a pair of hands hugged my waist close to their body stopping me from falling. A memory suddenly comes reliving in my mind.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Look at the freaks eyes!" one of my classmates yelled. Shamefully I lowered my head letting white strands of hair fall onto my face. More kids started crowding around by the second. Taunting and laughing at me until a lard crowd was now circling me.

They would push me around, laugh whenever I stumbled, saying words about mer that would kill me even more. Finally I fell down onto my knees, I held back the tears that were stinging at my vision not wanting to cry in front of them. A kick to my side caused me to crumple to the floor a wheeze of pain escaping my mouth.

"Worthless..." I heard someone mutter I snap my head towards the person then immediately regretted it. My best friend.

Hanging my head lower I resist the urge to cry. I repeated everything they said in my head and bit my lip softly maybe I was worthless.

"Hey!" a voice angrily cuts through the taunts the group of kids quickly disperse at once I kept my eyes trained on the ground as the shadow of or a guy dances along the ground as he runs up to me and pulls me into a bone crushing hug. From his posture and movements I could tell it was a guy from my class, Luke.

"Cat. Don't you dare ever listen to them. You are perfect the way you are." I closed my eyes as I tried to hold back a sob threating to be heard.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My eyes that have been tightly screwed shut decided at that very moment it was a good time to flutter open, after my memory dissipates.

A handsome face greets me his yellow eyes bored into mine. From up close I could I could honestly tell it was the so called 'king' it was from the aura radiating off of him, his face was truly beautiful his perfectly arched nose, milky brown hair, full pink lips pulled into a scowl.

Looking into his eyes scared me however there was no warmth, no fire, they looked so dead. I can't judge him for it though due to my own eyes being exactly the same, I know nothing about his life or him for the matter either.

Suddenly he leans in close to my face his own eyes hardening. My face erupted in flames my cheeks drizzled in scarlet red. I got to push him away but he captured my wrists in his hands squeezing them harshly making me hiss out in pain.

The fabric of the jacket I was wearing rubbed into my fresh cuts that marked some of my arms, while giving me a death glare he lowered his naturally deep voice becoming even deeper "Your in my way, move."

Just like that he released me as I fell backwards onto my butt painfully. At that moment I realized everyone was silent in the crowd and all attention was on me and him.

"O-Ow..."

I muttered scrunching my face up in pain. I glared at him cruelly and then stood up dusting off my blue and black uniform roughly, turning to him, I put my hands on my hips while my eyes started to swirl black.

His eyebrows pinched together at me, before he could say anything else to me I pushed my way out of the crowd, trying to look as okay as possible. Leaving him there with his groupies and sluts clinging onto him like he was their dinner.

So help me that image will haunt me forever...

Grumbling to myself I stopped a good distance away from the crowd and people before I dared push up my sleeves of the jacket to inspect my wrists. Sure enough were the bastard grabbed me a couple new fresh cuts were opened up blood beginning to dot up. I barley had time to push my sleeves down when I heard Sakiko call out to me along with the clatter of footsteps indicating she was coming closer probably to interrogate me with my 'Faithful encounter'

"Cat! Oh my god! The king--he!-- Did he smell good?"

Wow the one and only question you asked me was what did he smell like? What world do I live in?

Glaring at her I spoke through clenched teeth. "Hell if I know. Does it look like I even care about some trivial matters such as a smell?" When she finally caught sight of my eyes she gasped out in horror.

Slowly I turned my head away, I was expecting that kind of reaction but it still hurt.

"What's wrong with you eyes they're creepy!"

"Nothing!" I growled in a lower tone, getting angrier.

Calm down Cat when your pissed you can't control your emotions at all.

The scary part of my eyes is that they influence my emotions by one hundred percent. Anyone who knew me would say I'm bipolar but I can't help it at all.

Suddenly the clacking of heels and a high pitched voice echoes loudly through the now almost empty lobby with the exception of a few people scattered here and there.

Looking at Sakiko now, she mumbled something along the lines of 'Erica' and then she turned away quickly and started walking away sending me an apologetic look over her shoulders.

Yeah leave me alone! Thanks coward!

Coming closer Erica put her face right in front of mine her minty breath fanning me, I couldn't help but lean backward slightly from her.

"Who the hell do you think you are? Your supposed to be working! Not being a slut with our hotel guests: more or less our V.I.P guests!" She made sure to drawl out the word V.I.P.

"Did you think they would even take a second look at you?" She also made sure to add that.

I will bitch slap this girl one day, mark my words I will do it.

Please girl have you seen the way you dress?

"Me? A slut? Please look at your skirt you can see half of your ass! Why don't you just strip? Theres nothing to hide honestly either."

There goes my job...

The two girls trailing behind Erica speak out in perfect harmony, "How dare she!"

Erica scowls at me but it slowly turns into a smirk. "Since you can play around with guys I don't think It'll be a problem if you bring all the boxes from the basement and bring them to every guest in these 80 floors the pent house maids will do the rest."

Notice she avoided the true question; which is why is she wearing a slutty uniform?

With those words she flipped her hair back and sashayed away, every single part of me wanted to fight back but I had no idea where I was, and I should keep the job, it might help me out. I don't care if I can't remember my old life this is a new, fresh start.

I watched Erica's back absentmindedly when she suddenly turned around and stalked back up to me, making sure to swing her hips. "Also you're hair has to be in a bun, not a pony tail." After that she left for good, happy that I don't have to listen to her complaints anymore I did a small fist bump behind her back.

Reaching up to my ponytail I grabbed it, letting my hand slide down my hair to where it ended, the top of my thighs. I quickly fixed it into a bun and started on my way to find the basement, following the storage numbers, taking the stairs instead of the elevator.

Sadly I guess you need a keycard in order to use the elevator. Only reason why I knew I needed a keycard was because there was a spot to swipe a card. So yay for me I get to carry about a hundred of boxes up 80 flights of stairs.

After a while I finally reached the basement which was, pitch black. I fumbled around a couple of minutes trying to find a light switch while praying that I don't bump into anything.

After one more blind try I gave up and cursed under my breath becoming even more irritated that I already was. "God damn it! Where are the light switches?"

Suddenly a woman's loud sob echoes off or the walls. "Huh?"

I looked around suddenly feeling a little worried. Who was that? Is she okay? I was about to call out when another shrill scream ricochet off the walls. "I'm done cheater! Find someone else to love! Oh wait! You already have!!" I found myself creeping more and more to the noise until I could see two shadows standing apart from each other.

The smaller figure that I assumed was a girl threw a object at his feet a soft thwack being heard. She turned around and stormed away clutching at her chest slightly trying to keep it together.

Creeping in I tried to get a better look at the guys face, the old saying 'Curiosity killed the cat' came back to mind but I waved it away with 'Satisfactory brought it back'

All I could make out in the darkness was that the guy had long, light brown hair and a old fashioned top hat on. Also a really flashy flame red suit that stuck out in the darkness like a sore thumb.

Trying to sneak out of the room, knowing it was wrong to be watching him like some stalker. Some how I managed to get my foot caught on a box and tumbled backwards with a cry and a loud thump.

He snapped his head in my direction and called out in the darkness with a low tone asking "Who's there?" I tried to scramble to my feet quickly but that proved as a failure.

With a couple quick movements he walked my way and captured my arm in his grip, hoisting me back up to my feet. His warm chocolate eyes darted to mine "Whats your name beautiful?"

The question caught me off guard, "Why the hell should I tell you? Creep!"

He chuckled lightly, "Ouch let a guy down easy won't you?" putting a hand over his chest to were his heart would be , as if I actually hurt him. My eyes started glowing a blueish hue due to me being slight scared and creeped out by this guy in front of me. The guy stares at me for a second, after a minute or two the guy dropped his hand from his chest and grabbed my arm, starting to pull me away.

Whats with everyone grabbing my arm today?

He pulled me to the elevator quickly, digging a key card out of his pocket and swiped it. After a few seconds the elevator opened and he pushed me inside, following me and pushed the button for the 89th floor.

What the hell?

Where is he taking me? I brush it off not really caring at the moment. This whole day made no sense so far.

I took a quick look around at the elevator my eyebrows raising slightly. It was outlined in gold and swirls of silver paint, snaked up the pillars and curled around the ceiling. A huge three glass window pane showed the lobby and every other floor as we acceded higher.

"The windows are a one way thing we can see them but they can't see us." Mystery man explained right besides me.

I turned away from him and snap, coldly "Like I would care." He smiles brightly at me beaming, a white teethed smile.

"Im really lucky to be escorting a beautiful young lady." He brushed off my cold tone. Inwardly I was thinking up hundreds of ways to kill him, outwardly I sighed heavily.

He's a womanizer.

"Where are we going?" I asked a hint of annoyance coloring my voice. Turning back to him he suddenly put one of his fingers on my lips.

"Shush you talk a lot just be quite and follow me."

Okay I'm done with this shit now. I go to open my mouth too tell him to 'Back off' when the elevator doors opened up.

A gorgeous party with so many people I found it hard to even walk was shown right before me, waiters were serving food and refreshments on silver trays with a three leafed clover embedded into the very bottom. There was a huge violet rug stretched out over the whole room.

Suddenly something dawned on me, a knot forming in my stomach. I looked to the side of me and groaned heavily, I was right. He wasn't there any more.

Just freaking great!

Oh stay with me he says!

Suddenly a young man came over, his eyes a heartwarming golden yellow, his hair was the color of spun gold.

He flashed me a news worthy smile, "Hey do you have any champaign?" I blinked in surprised than remembered that I was wearing a maids uniform.

A news article flashed in my eyes and I took a small step backwards bristling up. "Ota Kiaski? The angelic artist?

"Oh so you know who I am?" Although his words are a bit on the harsh side his smile doesn't falter. If you looked closely at his smile you can tell it didn't reach his eyes.

Narrowing my own eyes I gave him a icy stare being careful not to glare. I don't care if he's rich, talented, and has everything he could ever want. He shouldn't be bratty to a help of the hotel.

Sensing my annoyance, he looked away quickly and spoke quietly "Forget it, I see some over there. Get home safely Alice." With a dip of his head he left me alone.

Alice?

I brush it off and gather my senses once again. I shouldn't be here considering if the manager finds me up here I would surely be fired.

Before, I could move a hand snaked it's way against my hip and puts there other icy, cold hand on my shoulder. Another memory suddenly hits me, hard.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was homecoming and I was wearing a golden knee length dress a cardigan was wrapped around my shoulders. I was outside in the school parking lot puffing away at a cigarette the cold nipping at my nose and fingers, my eyes gray and empty while I was staring ahead at nothing.

"What are you doing out here?" Someone spoke from behind me startling me to where I almost dropped the cancer stuffed into a paper stick. It was Luke.

"What does it look like? I'm smoking." I answer coldly not really paying attention to him. He stepped down onto the curb pulling one knee up to his chest in a relaxation pose.

"Your ruining your lungs Cat, you shouldn't smoke." He comments concern tugging his eyebrows down into a small frown.

I took a long drag of the cigarette and exhaled smoke. "Who cares if I dies?"

"I do."

My eyes widened and I stared at him in surprise. After a long moment of silence I sighed heavily and stubbed out the cigarette showing him that he won at least for now.

A lazy smile crossed his face, getting up he held a hand out towards me. I stared at the hand in silence a frown knotting my eyebrows together. "What do you want? Money?"

He winks playfully at me and grabbed my hand pulling me up swiftly. That small action made a scarlet red blush taint my cheeks, suddenly he put one hand on my hip, the other resting on my shoulder forcing me to dance with him.

"Hey wait!" I spoke up my eyes wide and I bashfully diverted my gaze to the ground. "Um theres no music."

"Well then sing a song."

He looked into my eyes urging me on. Hesitantly I swallowed hard but still sang.

"Ever since I was a child I've turned it over in my mind. I sang from the piano tore my yellow dress and cried and cried and cried. I don't want to see what I've seen to undo what has been done. Turn off all the lights and let the morning come. Now theres a green light in my eyes~~~"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I snapped out of my flashback and twisted my head around trying to look at the person who grabbed me. A man in his late 40s looked down at me with a creepy smile making his lips turn upward. His brown hair was gray from aging and looked greasy, his breath was ragged and his cold hands, clammy hands fiddled with the hem of my shirt.

He pulled my shirt up a little, angrily I slapped them away and broke free from his grip pushing him away from me hard. "Who the hell do you think you are?" I raised my hand to slap him but he grabbed my wrists and pulled me closer to him.

"Heh, your cute." He breathed into my ear, disgusted my eyes began to glow a faint red.

"Back off old man." I warned him through clenched teeth, not listening to a word I said he grabbed the back of my head and forcefully pulled my face close to his.

"Your lucky you met me! My net worth is worth 100 thousand!"

"Yeah and my eyes are worth a million!" I snapped still wiggling in his grip like a spitting cat, people like him disgust me.

"Its cute that your resisting I find that a big turn on." He leaned in close to me trying to steal a kiss. I raised my foot to kick him but before I could a voice belted out to the left of us.

"This party is about to get really trashy."

The guy that nearly molested me let go of me, startled and his face grew 50 shades paler. "M-M-Mr. Ichinomiya sir'! I'm sorry!"

He stutters and runs off like a dog with its tail in between its legs. The 'King' also known as Mr. Ichinomiya suddenly turned to me.

"And YOU your fired." He spat at me, he turned around on his heel and walked away making his way through the crowd.

My eyes grow wide but then realization dawned on me. My eyes grew red and black from anger. I fisted my fingers together tightly.

A dark angry aura seemed to surround me and I started to follow him, wanting him to understand that I don't need to be fired. Maybe by snapping a few bones? When I get like this the real me slips away and I'm left with the devils replacement.

He exits the party from a door in the back. I followed him out into a large hallway filled with countless closed doors and endless white walls. A certain door catches my attention however.

"The Ice-dragons will appreciate this." A sexy voice said keeping his voice just above a whisper. I nudged the door open ever so slightly I then peaked in. Several suitcases were laying around a couple cracked open. Guns, knives, and little bottles filled with some kind of liquid where peaking out.

A guy with his black hair slicked back, put a hand on his hips, his shirt raising ever so slightly the butt of a gun becoming exposed.

I swirl around not really caring about what was going on in that room, I just wanted to find the 'King.'

The metallic sound of a bullet being loaded into a gun caught my attention. I went to pivot around however the cold muzzle of a gun against my back prevented me from doing so. A strong hand suddenly shoved me fore-ward, making me collide into the wall my cheek turning red from the sudden impact. I hastily went to move away but this guy was fast. With in a few seconds he managed to pin my wrists me behind my back painfully.

I exhaled sharply as his warm body pressed against my mine, cornering me so I couldn't move. "What did you see?" He demanded while holding me in that position.

"Like I would tell you." I replied back calmly.

He elbowed me away from the wall and forcefully grabbed my neck in his hands making me fall to the ground. He pushed me down so violently my head snapped fore-ward and plowed into the carpet. The carpets where not soft at all either.

"Ouch! Hey pal! Could you be any rougher?" I snap while cradling my head in my hands sitting back on my heels.

"Well your a brave one. Cute however I'm in no mood to joke around." Bravery swelled up in my chest. I'm not scared of dying he will do me a favor if he kills me.

"Look if your gonna kill me just do it already then!" I called out to him staring straight ahead of myself. I could sense his sudden hesitation, I smirked to myself knowing he's not going to kill me. He grabbed my fore arm hard and forced me to get up, making sure I couldn't see his face in the process, he then pushed me foreward vigorously.

"If you dare tell anyone what you saw here today you and your whole generation will be wiped out." His warning was hissed into my ear and he finally released me leaving me standing in the middle of the hallway awkwardly.

A crackling scream tore through the room, as he fired his gun hitting the painting to the right of me perfectly in the center making a small bullet hole in the picture woman's eye, just to prove his point.

The anger from before vanishes quickly and I'm not left with a swirl of emotions.

How pathetic.

I sigh softly and break into a tiny jog. Within a few minutes I was back in the basement picking up a box, a dry laugh tumbling out of my throat.

Humming a small tune I walk towards the stairs weaving around metal crates. Suddenly, I tripped over a huge golden bird cage that seemed to just appear in front of me, me and the cage both tumbled over crashing to the floor. The box I was carrying tipped over spilling all the contents out towels and humidifiers scattered a-crossed the floor. A loud shattering sound woke me up from the shock of suddenly falling small bits or crystal glass skidded all over the floor a couple skimming against my face leaving scratches.

I scrambled to get up, groaning as the stupid black splotches grew against my vision. "Hey!" I shouted as a couple shadows shifted in the darkness. They an out of there hiding spots and stepped over me quickly going to the cage where a broken statue was lying sideways.

I searched my mind trying to think of where I've seen that shattered statue before all while trying to regain my vision. A little bit of blood started to dot up from were the glass skimmed my face.

One of the guys lashed out and kicked me hard in the ribs, so hard in fact I heard them crack. A wheeze of pain left my mouth and tears bit at the corners of my eyes. "How exactly are you going to pay for this?" He thundered into my ear.

"I'm not!" I wheezed pathetically.

He was taking no bullshit. With a roar of anger he took a gun out of his holster and with a large amount of force smashed the butt of the gun into the side of my skull, no doubt breaking skin. Warm blood started to trickle down from the wound and the black splotches won this time.

I fell down limp, a massive pounding beginning to form in my head squeezing my brain. The two guys flipped me over onto my back, my vision was starting to fade away at this point I was still trying to fight it though.

"She's deathly skinny probably anorexic or bulimic."

I could feel my shirt being lifted up slightly exposing my hips to them and bottom of my stomach.

"Cuts everywhere too." I heard the one guy snicker.

Asshole.

"Well she's pretty she will sell for a pretty penny." I wanted to punch them so badly but I couldn't move at all.

I blacked out cold.

Groaning, I shifted my weight to the side, my head splitting open in pain. Almost as if someone took a jackhammer to my skull.

I slowly peeled my eyes open a black world greeting me. a black cloth was placed over my eyes.

A tried to think back to what happened beforehand. Not able to remember much I allowed my body to go limp against the bars of some sort of cage pretending to still be asleep.

"Next up for bidding is a beautiful, young, american lady! Make her your slave or toy! Its really up to you!"

My blood ran ice cold.

"The starting bid is 10,000!"

I tried to open my mouth but a gag was wrapped around my mouth tightly.

"30,000!" Someone shouts.

My throat grows dry, I could feel my eyes switching from gray to black, biting down on my tongue I continue to listen intently.

"50,000!" Someone cries out desperately. I stilled completely at the voice, it was the creep from before in the party.

God no! A feeling of hopelessness washed over me and I choked back a sob. Please no.

I shouldn't even be here!

"Going once----Going twice-----"

I think even the auctioneer feels bad for me by the way he keeps drawling out the words.

I brace myself for the words 'And sold' trying to stay strong even though that guy will ruin my life. Instead the auctioneer screams out something completely different.

"100,000 dollars! Did you hear that guys and gals? 100,00 dollars!!" The auction goes up into a uproar, screams and chatters of astonishment bounced off the walls. While I'm left stunned. After the commotion dies down a bit someone picks up the cage I'm stuck in and carries me off to god knows where. Anxiety settles in my stomach.

The crackling of hinges from the door squealing leads me to believe someone opened the cage door.

I was still in shock from all the event that just happened I only snapped back to reality when heavy, cold handcuffs were locked onto my wrists, I didn't even try to resist knowing it was best to play passed out.

The cuffs rubbed into one of my not healed yet cuts, the blood trickled down my arms sticking to my sleeves.

Just great.

Suddenly, two hands grabbed me and swung me around their shoulders. I wince ever so slightly still in pain from the kick to the ribs.

I tried to seem as lifeless as possible and within 10 minutes I could hear a door swing open and loud chattering stop.

The person carrying me set me down lightly onto a chair. The blindfold was taken off my face along with the gag being pulled down from my mouth, and finally the click of the handcuffs being taken off.

The person who carried me started to walk away from me and to a spot in the room, I waited a few seconds my body burning with the desire to run. After it seemed safe I decided to drop the 'Passed out' act and shot up from my spot in a chair, without taking a look around to see how many people where in this one room I bolted to the one door that I saw first, wisps of my white hair fell out of my bun and brushed along my nose and mouth.

I was three lunges away from freedom before a larger muscular frame blocked he door. I skidded to a quick stop looking at the guy with wide eyes.

"So we caught you anyways."

I took a steady step back from the black haired man.

"What the hell is the meaning of this?" I shouted my voice cracking slightly.

"Don't you know? We bought you."

God no please...

I turned around hesitantly my throat closing up. Mr. Ichinomiya was sitting on a giant red couch his legs crossed elegantly a glass of wine resting in one hand and a large smirk plastered on his face. He looked like well, a king.

**********************
Word count-6723

Wow Longest prologue I ever wrote.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

126K 4.4K 66
"You know, you weren't supposed to see them." He dropped my arm. "Is that supposed to make me feel better?" He grabbed my other arm, exposing those c...
88.8K 3.9K 20
I limped towards the kitchen after sending him an email, that I'm on leave today. I couldn't even able to walk properly as I was feeling sore down th...
43.8K 1.1K 13
He lower his pant and boxer his dick is erect standing straight " Now you have to solve this problem, come here babe" He said in his deep seductive v...
12K 576 21
"Hey, Naruto?" "What, babe?" I asked softly, tilting my head up to gaze into the onyx eyes of my lover. "Promise me that you'll never leave me. Swe...