His Childish Wife - Thv FF✓

By Sugardaddyjoon

❝SHUT UP KIM Y/N!!❞She flinched, as i suddenly burst out, ❝YOU ARE STILL A FVCKING SMALL KID!!❞A loud sob esc... More

Too Much Successful?
Sweating
Behave!
Gucci?
Life Sucks
Mature
Innocent
Brother Zoned
Texting
No Study
Sweet Side?
Teddy
I Love Her
My Responsibility
Stay With Me
My Wife
Lie
Chicken's Son
Cute
Small Kid
Assignment
Mr.Kim Taehyung
100/99
Obsessed
Mega Ice Cream
Red Light
I Love You
Puppy
Not Wear Anything
Honey
Change Your Clothes
Will Never Learn
Important Meeting
Old Man
Childish
Fever
I Want You
Painful Tears
Different
Love
Dark
Her
I Missed You
Together
Dinner
Right Person
Belong To Me
I'm Sorry
I Love You More
Accepted
Past
Banana Milk
Work Sheets
Handsome Old Man
I Do That
Scared
FP
In Real Life
White Room
Pregnancy
Insane
Devil
Sorry
Pregnant
Letter
Happy Life
Little Diamond
Ice Cream
Blood
Tears
Pain
Line
Suffer
Gucci Shirt
Engagement
Ruined
Gucci Rings
Gucci bag
Pervert Professor
Lust
Baby
Truth
Happy Ending
author's note
Author's note Pt2

Me

15.2K 832 169
By Sugardaddyjoon

♡︎

        ♫︎𝑪𝒂𝒖𝒔𝒆 𝑵𝒐𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝑪𝒂𝒏 𝑬𝒗𝒆𝒓, 𝑬𝒗𝒆𝒓
                        𝑹𝒆𝒑𝒍𝒂𝒄𝒆 𝑼♫︎

♥︎

𝗬/𝗻 𝗣.𝗢.𝗩

He kept on hugging me the whole night, telling that everything will be alright, telling me how he passed a whole month without me, i was in shock when he said he got addicted to alcohol in this one month, i scolded him, it's injurious for his health, he replied that it was because i was not with him, and the suicidal thoughts were filling up in his mind, i slapped his mouth multiple times, disallowing him.

At the end, he gripped on his both ear, apologizing to me, i was soo mad at him that i pushed him off the bed, but he is also stubborn, he sat up immediately back, gripping on my palm, talking to me, the pain in my belly is sharp, i have never felt this much pain, the stitches sticks even if i move the slightest, but him sitting up beside me, talking to me, kissing me again and again, consoling me, lessened the pain in my whole body.

I didn't wanted to eat anything but he insisted and forcefully made me eat dinner and the medicines, this man means life to me, if he is not around me, i feel restless, i can't inhale air, this man is my everything, my whole world, they make fun of us, people around laugh at us, calling our love childish love, even if our love is childish, it's still pure, it's still better then those who uses the other and just part ways, he never used me, he never doubted my character, i'm soo glad that we never had any misunderstanding in between us.

I love the way our love is, i will never leave his hand, even in my nightmares, i didn't let go of him, he wants me and i will always be holding his hands forever, whatever my old man wants, i will do.

I was lost in my deep thoughts, staring at him, and he was doing the same, staring me, it's like our eyes are expressing the words straight from our hearts, his eyes shows how much scared and hurt he is, if it was in his hands he would have removed every pain from my body, he is restless, budged from his place, he stared my face, his eyes went down to my belly, his eyes softened.

He grabbed the glass of water, making me drink it, he sniffed, sitting up beside me, "i love you y/n, i love you soo much, i love you more then anything else in this whole universe, you are not someone different from me, when something hurts you, it hurts me too, i have never considered you as someone different from me, sometimes i just sit up and think about my love, that how this happened?, i didn't accepted it at first, but when you hurted yourself, falling, bumping into things, i too felt hurt strangely, for me back then, love wasn't a thing for me to believe, but now i do believe it, because of you"He said, gripping on my palm.

"You are me y/n, and i don't want me to be in pain, you know i love me soo much, i want me to live happily, and to smile always, when i smile i feel relieved that i'm happy"He mumbled, i sniffed, hugging him gently, "I LOVE YOU MORE TAEHYUNG PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE NEVER LEAVE MY SIDE"I yelled, crying out, "i will never leave your side, it's my home, where should i go instead of it?"He replied, hugging me back, patting my back gently.

"We will be fine"Both of us whispered in unison, hugging each other.

*

It's been two weeks and today i'm being discharged, the stitches are hurting less now, i still can't walk, it's like my legs gave up, some nurses made me sit up on the wheelchair, he is downstairs for some papers, "are you feeling any kind of pain in your legs?"The doctor asked, i nodded, yes it's hurting, she hummed, pushing the wheelchair, walking out of the room, taehyung is standing up in the corridor with some papers, when he turned around, he immediately handed those papers to the person beside him, rushing to me.

"WHO MADE HER SIT IN THIS CHAIR?!!"He yelled, lifting me up in his arms, "SHE IS FINE SHE DOESN'T NEED ANY KIND OF THESE STUFFS TAKE IT AWAY"He yelled at the nurses, walking out of the hospital with me in his arms, he made sit up on the passenger seat, plugging my seatbelt, leaving a peck on the tip of my nose, he sat up on the driver seat, glancing at me, "i have bought our own mansion, and we are going there, are you comfortable hmm?"He asked,
i nodded my head, he hummed, droving away.

He stopped infront of the mansion, there are tones of guards, standing infront of the gate, he lifted me up in his arms, walking inside our mansion, he walked around the whole mansion, showing me around, carrying me in his arms, minutes passed and we have covered up the whole mansion, "and now you have to rest"He mumbled, opening up the door of a room, i guess it's our room.

He made me lay on the bed, gripping on my both palm, kissing them, "i-i pl-planned to live i-in this mansion with you and our ch-child"He whispered, bursting out crying, "shh d-don't cry"I mumbled, wiping his tears away with my palm, he grabbed it, kissing it, "yo-you know i-i have al-also pre-prepared a ro-room in here for o-our ch-child, brown co-colored"He mumbled, his eyes staring me, those shiny mesmerizing orbs are now sorrowing, he have witnessed his two loved once in the state no one can stand to witness.

I pecked his lips, stroking his hair, leaving a kiss on his forehead, "don't worry old man, everything will be alright"I mumbled, patting his back gently, he nodded still sobbing, "i-i was soo scared, the earth slipped from my feet, when i saw you in that state
I WASN'T UNDERSTANDING WHAT TO DO I WAS SO SCARED THAT I HUGGED YOU CRYING, THAT MOMENT WAS LIKE MY SOUL LEAVING MY BODY IT WAS SOO HARSH I FELT SO SCARED I CAN'T AFFORD TO LOSE YOU IT'S HURTING ME DAY AND NIGHT THAT OUR CHILD IS GONE IT'S ALL BECAUSE OF ME I SHOULDN'T HAVE LEFT THAT DAY--THAT LADY IS THE CAUSE OF ALL THIS I SHOULDN'T HAVE BEEN BORN-"I cutted him off

"DON'T EVEN SPEAK A WORD KIM TAEHYUNG!!"I yelled, and bursted out crying, "i have already lost my child AND HOU ARE TALKING ABOUT MY HUSBAND??, I'M ALREADY RUINED, AND HERE YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT MAKING ME LIFELESS??"I screamed at him, he sobbed out, staring me,

"I'm sorry"He sniffed, apologizing.

*Just Talking*

(Cops Caught An FF Addict Army)

Cop: What's Your Name?

Army: Y/n

Cop: What?

Army: Are You Kim Taehyung?

Cop: No!

Army: Then Why You Kidnapped Me?

***

Please Y'all I have a whole movie to tell for the sake of the reason of my late update.

Today after school I was about to step inside the bus but a friend of my father stopped me

And he insisted that he will take me home in his car and I was like

After fighting with myself for hours I sat with him

And he started to tell me that how I was when I was 5 years old

And he stopped Infront of my house, I got of the car and bid him good bye with a

And when I tried to open the door, it was locked thank God that uncle was still there so I went to him.

And he said that my family is in his house since they have an engagement there

My mom told me a day before about it but I forgot it,and that uncle told me to come with him in his house since I was homeless

And Your Author Attended An Engagement Ceremony In Her School Dress and Her Bag ngl I was crying

At the end I got to know that the key was in my own bag which my mom kept for me

And she said to that uncle to  inform me about it but he didn't when I asked him why you didn't informed he said he wanted me to attend the engagement

And now your smexy Author Nim is here

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

416K 19.5K 51
⚠️ || ITS A WORK OF PURE FICTION. THE MENTIONED IDOL HAS NO CONNECTION IN THE FOLLOWING ACT. PLEASE READ ONLY AS ENTERTAINMENT PURPOSE || "I want you...
66.4K 3K 28
Kim Taehyung x Y/N (Female Reader) ▪▪▪▪▪▪ "A love between rich and an average person with so many rejections and regrets " ▪▪▪▪▪▪ ʏ/ɴ: ᴛᴀᴇ ɪ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴜ ᴛ...
40.2K 972 15
Jeon Y/N who is married to Kim Taehyung for almost a year is now fed up seeing her husband putting no efforts in the marriage. what will happen if sh...
34.1K 3.9K 41
Finally our lips parted but he was still holding my face, ❝I didn't even imagine, my first kiss will be with the sweet lips like this! I'm lucky to k...