The 7 Boys *On Hold*

By Rainbow_61910

There is just something about them... Their deep voice interrupting my thoughts every second of the day. Thei... More

First Day
Meeting The Boys
The Pool Party
The Sleepover
The Fun
The Fight
Plans
The Boys meet my family
Moving In
The Turn of Events
Perverted Jimin
An Eventful Day
Mystery
The Truth
The Final Truth
Cleaning Up
Netflix and Chill
Truth or Dare
Last Night
Shirtless Seokjin
Meeting Seojun
Lavender
Pancakes
Maths with Jungkook
Fever
Taehyung's POV
Drama
Maybe
Practice
Basketball
Ice Cream
Hotel
Middle of the Night
Namjoon

Beautiful Moment

13 1 0
By Rainbow_61910

I woke up, sun shining on my face. Today is a new day, a new week. All the past weekend's happenings behind me. I rose up- wait rose up I swear I'm becoming a poet! I walked to the bathroom after choosing my cloths for the day. I have learned a lot about the boys in these two weeks, Namjoon is a book worm and there is a library in the basement. Hobi is literally a ball of fluff, he is really caring but can a little flirtatious.... anyways Seokjin is mostly in kitchen or in his room or he's just plying video games in the living room, he's in love with cooking, He really mature and is basically the mother of the group but he can be quiet immature too. Yoongi who is very mature and smart and he's really strict sometimes but that's rare, he's a gummy bear. Jimin is also really caring... To be honest they all take care of themselves like true brothers.... and they fight also like brothers. Jimin is just the perverted Jimin he is. Taehyung and Jungkook are inseparable, their always together doing something or the other, very chaotic you know they also taught me how to prank all of them. Me, Jungkook and Taehyung did a LOT of pranks... but Their babies. I came out after my bath, wrapped in a towel, I walked down the hall to my room. 

"Hey sunshine" A voice greeted me, that voice belonged to Hobi. I looked up at him from drying my hair. Since when- oh shit I'm still in a towel! "u-uh Good morning Hobi" I greeted trying to cover my self more at which Hobi laughed "I'm not a pervert like those idiots" Hobi said amusement evident in his voice. "Ye- Yea why would I think that..?" I said, my voice coming out like a question. 

Hobi walked over to me "Or maybe I am" he said, his voice deep. Who is this guy again...? 

We turned to the door as it opened and in came Jungkook. Jungkook looked at us, Hobi's face right in front of mine. "so, enjoying yourself, Hmmm Queen?" Jungkook said, walking up to me

"Oh shut up" I rolled my eyes at him, what does this guy think? "nothing happened" I said. "It could have if I didn't interrupted this beautiful moment" Jungkook said, Empathizing the word 'beautiful'.

"I'll agree with Jungkook there" Hobi said, rubbing the back of his head. I looked at him speechless 

"I mean it can still happen.." Hobi said, leaning in. 

Jungkook stood on the side, looking back and forth between us like the weirdo he is. And I'm stuck here, pinned against to the wall in a TOWEL!!! "but.." Hobi started, looking back and forth from lips and my eyes our noses brushing "we have school.." Hobi said, Wow school, here to destroy the moment and the butterflies! 

"y-yea" I said, surprised my own voice sounded husky 

~~~ 

"Hey" Felix greeted us as we entered the building, smiling.

"Oh hey Felix" I greeted him with a smile of my own. Well Felix has changed....

"How was your guys weekend?" Felix asked, walking with us. I froze as Jungkook beside me answered "It was good, How about yours?" Jungkook asked changing the topic. Thank you Jungkook! 

"Oh You know, searching about the new guy" Felix answered shrugging his shoulders. Oh yea totally forgot about that, like how am I supposed to remember that when I was busy my whole weekend! But it was.... what should I say? Fun? Sexy? Well the only bright part is that I didn't lose my first only good kiss! Yes the only good thing! 

"so what did you find out?" Namjoon asked, opening his locker. I opened mine to find at least 20 letters. What do we call they? Oh yea Love Letters anyways when did I become so popular? I'll just leave them here and take them home and read them... yea best idea! 

We walked down the halls. Me and Taehyung went to math class, talking, laughing. As we went down the hall from the corner of my eye I saw Ava and her gang staring at us, only anger filled in her eyes. I felt sorry somewhere deep inside me she never got the chance, but it's not my fault it's hers... 

A part of me wanted to wrap my arm around Taehyung to show Ava who he belongs too... but....That's something she would do....

And I don't want to be like her....

~~~

Jungkook's POV 

I walked down the halls as I went to class, I crossed a class with Victoria and Jimin talking, laughing. She's so beautiful, so innocent oh and the day we played Truth and Dare... She looked so hot in my arms, blushing like a cutie, belonging to me. Anyways enough of that, I'll never make it to class otherwise. I looked back to her again to see her looking at me, she smiled as she waved at me. I smiled as I winked at her. I walked down the halls, heading to my class.

~

Oh my god I thought I would die in literature! It was so boring!!! I headed to the cafeteria to see my beauty. As I walked down the hall I saw Ava speaking in an empty classroom, I couldn't help but eves drop "Victoria is so gonna pay!" Ava's shrilling voice spoke out "Ava what are you gonna do about it?" A girl with blond hair asked.

Ava smirked "Lets kidnap her and torture her" 

"Ava!" Another girl with brown hair shrieked looking horrified

"What?" Ava asked shrugging "My daddy is rich" Ava said 

"How are we gonna kidnap her when she's with the boys 24/7?" the blond hair asked 

"We'll trick her to get alone" Ava said looking at the blond girl 

"I mean won't the boys realize?" The brown hair asked

Well yeah we'll realize! 

"We could steal her phone to say she has to stay home today" Ava said slowly as if planning it in her brain.. but I thought she didn't have one... anyways. Her parents are out of town idiot! I had to stop myself from laughing at that 

"yeah we could do that.." the brown hair agreed 

I walked away, well now I know what their gonna do. I can protect our Queen. 

I made me way to the cafeteria and sat down next to Seokjin hyung. I looked up at Victoria as she entered, still the most beautiful girl... she came to our table and I pulled her down onto my lap.

"Hey babygirl" I greeted her in her ear, she flushed as she giggled 

"Hey kook" She greeted me back, her eyes sparkling like stars, joy evident 

~~~ 

Victoria's POV 

I walked down the halls looking for my missing dog, I don't know how she finds her ways around this absolutely enormous house! This house really does look like a castle from inside. Like I still can't get myself around this house and she goes running off to places where I can't even find her! 

"Electra!" I called her hoping to hear a bark but of course she wouldn't bark all she does is pick up her head look towards my voice and go back to sleep, You know typical Electra Kinda reminds me of myself. I turned around a corner and ran into a door, I opened it cautiously and peeked in and the first thing I noticed Electra on the bed. I jumped in the room "WHY ARE YOU ON THE BED!?!?!?!" I screamed, My eyes trailed up, to see shirtless Seokjin in a towel reading a book on the bed next to Electra "opps" I said hiding my self behind the door, "sorry" I laughed awkwardly as I hid my face behind the door. OH MY GAWD THIS IS SO EMBARSSING!!!!! Ok calm down Victoria! I can still my self blushing! 

I heard Seokjin chuckled, I looked down at Electra wagging her tail at me, she jumped on me making me push the door and fall backwards "woah chill girl" I laughed as I fondled with her ears, she leaned in my touch. I looked up to see Seokjin standing, Did I ever tell you that he has such nice broad shoulders? His wet, messy hair fell on his face making his look so hot in the sunlight! "You can come in you know" He said snaping me out of my daydream of how hot Seokjin is looking right now. "Oh ye-yea" I stuttered pushing Electra in and shutting the door behind me. I looked up to see Seokjin moving towards me, oh shit the door is behind me "chill I'm not like Jungkook" Seokjin said giving me relief even part of me was a little disappointed, stopping and petting Electra who is between is us, he looked up at me "I'm worse..." Seokjin whispered sending shivers down my spine, how long have I lived with these guys? This is our second week I think? Yea...

Electra moved away as Seokjin made his way to me pinning me to the door, holding my hips. "What did you think..." Seokjin asked, towering over me. Well I did think different... "at the moment I'm thinking of a lot of things.." I answered looking at Seokjin's eyes "Of what?" Seokjin asked, his veiny hands putting a strand of my hair behind my ear "Of us together?" Seokjin teased, smirking, now that you've said it I guess I am... but before that I wasn't ok? before I could answer he spoke.

"Oh what are we gonna do together...?" Seokjin asked as I moved my head to the side, I didn't answer, I stared at his mesmerizing beauty. 

"hmm?" 

 "do I have to..?" I asked not wanting to say what he means because I don't mean that! I'm innocent

"yes..." He said, his voice sending shivers down my spine

I was quiet for a while, Seokjin pulled me away from the door, holding my hips and them slammed me back against the door, I whimpered 

"say it" he said slowly, his voice threating

Why do I like it when he did that...? Why do I like it when he's mean....?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.4K 756 23
Having 7 male best friends is one thing. They always have your back, always treat you like a queen, never leave you alone when you need someone and a...
47K 1.3K 39
In this world, there are seven tribes ruling the underworld. Your parents have to pay off your late grandparents debt. You are on the run. There are...
1.3K 76 31
I changed my life, my identity, my pass just so I can have a normal life. But your pass always catches up to you, now I have to deal with this all o...
164K 7.7K 65
In which seven guys fall for the wrong girl. In which they want someone that already belongs to someone else. She's Illegal to them. Or as they ca...