OnlyOneOf Female Member

By heyitsminipark

Choi Jiyoon is the seventh and only female member of the boy group OnlyOneOf. Throughout the story you will s... More

Jiyoon Profile
Relationship W/ Members
Relaxing before Debut
All of us Are Dead
First Kiss
Car Accident
Jiyoon's Phone Contacts
Car Accident + Possible BF?
Meeting w/ 8D Creative's
8D Creative's Statement
First Night Together
Hickey Accident
Dance Practice from Hell
Should I stay or Should I Go?
Serious Meeting
Welcome Home Cheater
8D Creative's Official Statment
Blind Date after 3 Months
Blind Date Pt. 2
The Happiest Time Gone Wrong
Escape of the Century
You Got the Part
Profile 2023 Update
One-Year Ann. Surprise
Anniversary Surprise Pt. 2
Post Proposal + Weekly Idol
Love Me Better - Solo
Moonbin
Defensive Boyfriend

Libido + Covid Days

282 4 0
By heyitsminipark

[May 29, 2022]

*Jiyoon's P.O.V*

We were currently at dance practice as we were practicing the dance for our new Libido. Wookjin and I had a part of the dance that was kind of uncomfortable as I had to run my hands up his body

"Boys, are you ready to see mine and Wookjin's part together?" I asked looking at them.

They all nodded in response, so we got into position and waited for the music to start.

(Go to 2:12)

The boys suddenly yelled making me and Wookjin laugh at their response.

"That's a bit inappropriate young lady!" Kyubin yelled making me laugh even harder.

"She was the one that made this part!" Sungho yelled.

Once we finished, we as a group went to start again.

"Didn't need to call me out Sungho!" I said smacking him in the arm repeatedly.

We ran through the song for about 4 more times before calling it quits.

[July 18, 2021]

*Jiyoon's P.O.V*

I was currently sitting in a hotel room as I had been testing positive for covid. I had come out within the entertainment that one of our Staff members had covid during one of our schedules without our knowledge. They are currently being suspended for a month as a result of the issue.

I was bored out of my mind as I played Animal Crossing and Stardew Valley to hopefully pass time quickly.

But after a while of playing, I felt a little lonely and decided to video call Jeongin from Stray Kids.

[Video Call]

Jeongin: Hey Yoon, what's up?

Jiyoon: Hi Jeongin! I got tested positive for covid and was bored out of my mind. I hope it was an okay time to call you.

Jeongin: No, it's a good time. Also, I'm sorry to hear about that, I hope you have a speedy recovery.

Jiyoon: Thank you, it's just very lonely in here. Even though I miss seeing my members, I feel like if I call them I will get sad since I can't be around them.

Jeongin: I get that, so how have things been doing outside of that

Jiyoon: It's been good, every day when I walk outside I feel paranoid.

Jeongin: I understand that, I get that way at the thought of saesangs.

Jiyoon: I don't understand Korean fans sometimes, I mean... It's like they act as if we don't live in the same country as them. They all have a better chance of seeing us in the street than if we went to a different country.

Jeongin: Exactly!

*Time Skip*

Jeongin: I should get going I have practice soon, it was nice talking with you.

Jiyoon: Ok, thank you for talking to me, it was pretty nice though. Have fun at practice and tell the boys I said hi.

Jeongin: You're welcome! and I will, I hope you feel better.

Jiyoon: Thank you, bye!

Jeongin: Bye Yoon!

[End of Video Call]

Once the call ended I sighed not sure what to do. I grabbed my phone and scrolled through it.

After some time I started to doze off when I got a phone call. I picked up my phone and saw it was our manager.

[Phone Call]

Jiyoon: Hello?

Manager: Hey Yoon, so do you remember how you sent an audition for the drama that is planning to be filmed?

Jiyoon: All of Us Are Dead?

Manager: Yes! Well, we got a call saying that you got the part of On-jo.

Jiyoon: Wait really!?

Manager: Yes, now the directors want to meet with you once you recover. They said to take your time to recover and aren't in a rush as they want you to take the time to recover and relax.

Jiyoon: Ok, thank you Oppa!

Manager: You're welcome, I'm very proud of you. Also, the CEO said he approves of the idea of you releasing a solo album, so if you want to get started on that during our isolation you can.

Jiyoon: Ok, thank you.

Manager: You're welcome, I'll call or text you if anything comes up. Bye Yoon.

Jiyoon: Bye Oppa.

[End of Call]

I was pretty excited that I got the role in the upcoming Netflix show 'All of Us Are Dead'. I wanted to explore the world of acting as it was something I had an interest in it growing up.

I got out of bed and grabbed the equipment I had to work on some music. Once everything was set up I got to work, I put my phone on do not disturb and quickly started.

After some time I had created the musical arrangement and I went back to listen to it and see if there were any changes I wanted to make before working on the lyrics.

When I finished I leaned back in my chair and stared at the wall, I got up and grabbed my notebook as I wrote lyrics while listening to the music. 

I was quickly able to finish writing the lyrics so I decided to stop for today as I felt like I was slowly losing my mind.

After an hour of just staring at the wall, I decided to go live since I had nothing else to do.

[Vlive]

Jiyoon: Hey guys

Comment 1: Yoonji!! you look so pretty!

Jiyoon: Aww thank you so much! for those wondering and don't know, I recently tested positive for covid so I am isolated.

Comment 2: I hope you recover quickly. How are you doing?

Jiyoon: Thank you so much, I'm doing okay... I've just been bored out of my mind. I did talk to Jeongin today, so that helped keep some of my sanity. If you guys have any questions, please ask I'm so bored that I don't mind doing a Q&A.

Comment 3: Who all are you, friends, with?

Jiyoon: Let's see... I'm friends with Daehwi, Keeho, Jeongin, Mashiho, Romin, and YeChan. I was recently introduced to Heeseung from in Enhypen by Jeongin. As you can tell I am friends with a few 01 liners. Now the other members of groups that are 01 liners I am friends with, I am just closer with these members. Don't think I don't like them because I like and enjoy all members of the groups I am friends with.

Comment 4: Is there something specific you want to try in the future?

Jiyoon: I want to try acting in a drama, I have always had such a big interest in acting since I was a kid. I originally auditioned to be an actor, but then they asked if I could sing dance or rap. So I ended up dancing and rapping for them and they decided to train me as a K-pop artist instead. I'm not mad by all means, I am happy to be in this group, but I wonder what my life would be like if I was under as an actor.

Comment 5: What song's have you been listening to?

Jiyoon: 'Leave Some Day' by Kevo Muney and 'Agoraphobic' by Corpse Husband. I recommend both, though Corpse Husband has no bad songs.

Comment 6: You like Corpse Husband!?

Jiyoon: Yes! He seems like such a cool person. I wish the best for him and I hope that he is doing well. I know being in the spotlight can be hard, I just can't imagine doing it faceless. It is possible, but I hope he doesn't feel pressured in revealing himself or pushing himself too hard. I know he has some medical conditions, so I hope he takes care of himself.

Comment 7: What do you watch on YouTube?

Jiyoon: I watch a lot of Jacksepticeye, Joey Graceffa, Lilsimsie, Vixella, The Try Guys, Rhett & Link, oh a YouTuber I started watching that I saw through Joey Graceffa is Kathrine Elizabeth Gaming, she is a part of the new Minecraft series he is in called Empires. I watch a lot of gaming content though as it is something I enjoy doing.

Comment 8: Do you play video games?

Jiyoon: I do, I mainly play The Sims 3 & 4, Animal Crossing: New Horizons, and Stardew Valley. I enjoy playing more calming and relaxing games like those rather than something like Fortnite or something... though I hate Fortnite with a passion.

*Time Skip*

Jiyoon: Well guys, It's getting pretty late. We have been talking for 3 hours, this was something I needed so thank you guys for joining and for those who asked questions and kept up a conversation with me. I appreciate it a lot, I'll see you guys soon!

[End of V-Live]

Once It ended I crawled into bed as I was so tired. I got comfy and closed my eyes quickly drifting off to sleep.

Words: 1384

Date: August 18, 2022

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.6K 231 23
Hwang Soo-Jin is the only female member of ATEEZ. Basically, it's kinda like my Stray Kids 9th member, but there will be differences between the tw...
105K 2.7K 31
you're the one that i want, only you...
1.9K 41 15
"it's easier to write lyrics when you're here." in which dara gets an offer to train at kq entertainment, but ultimately falls in love with boy in a...
3.1K 73 12
A girl whose dream is to live in Korea finally achieves it but never expected a man to change her life.