𝗦𝗢𝗨𝗟𝗠𝗔𝗧𝗘𝗦 ᵐᵃˣ ᵐᵃʸᶠⁱᵉ...

By -curlyfriess

" 𝗺𝗮𝘅 ? 𝗶 𝗵𝗮𝘃𝗲 𝗮 𝗾𝘂𝗲𝘀𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻 " " 𝗶 𝗵𝗮𝘃𝗲 𝗮𝗻 𝗮𝗻𝘀𝘄𝗲𝗿 . " " 𝗱𝗼 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗯𝗲𝗹𝗶𝗲𝘃𝗲... More

ᴀᴄᴛ ᴏɴᴇ
ɪ. ʟᴇᴀᴠɪɴɢ ᴄᴀʟɪꜰᴏʀɴɪᴀ
ɪɪ. ꜰɪʀsᴛ ᴅᴀʏ
ɪɪɪ. ʀᴇᴋɪɴᴅʟɪɴɢ
ɪᴠ. ᴘᴀʀᴇɴᴛs
ᴠ. ᴡʜʏ ᴡᴇ ᴍᴏᴠᴇᴅ
ᴠɪ. sᴏᴜʟᴍᴀᴛᴇs
ᴠɪɪ. ᴄᴏɴꜰᴇssɪᴏɴ sᴇssɪᴏɴ
ᴠɪɪɪ. ɢɪʀʟ ᴘʀᴏʙʟᴇᴍs
ɪx. sᴜᴢɪᴇ ᴅᴏᴇs ɴᴏᴛ ᴄᴏᴘʏ
x. ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴀʟʟ's ꜰɪʟʟᴇᴅ ᴡɪᴛʜ ɢɪʀʟs, ɢᴜʏs, ᴀɴᴅ ɢᴀʏs
xɪ. ʙʀᴇᴀᴋᴜᴘs ( ᴘʟᴜʀᴀʟ )
xɪɪ. sʟᴇᴇᴘᴏᴠᴇʀ sᴘʏɪɴɢ
xɪɪɪ. ʙʟᴏᴏᴅʏ ʙᴀɢs ᴀɴᴅ ᴀɴɢʀʏ ꜰᴀ-
xɪᴠ. ʀᴜssɪᴀɴ ᴍᴏɴsᴛᴇʀs ᴀɴᴅ sʜᴀᴅᴏᴡ ᴍᴏɴsᴛᴇʀs
xᴠ. ᴀssᴜᴍᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴏʀsᴛ
xᴠɪ. ʙᴜʀɴ ɪᴛ ᴏᴜᴛ
xᴠɪɪ. ᴛʜʏ ᴛᴇsᴛɪɴɢ ᴏꜰ ᴛʜʏ sᴀᴜɴᴀs
xᴠɪɪɪ. ʜᴇ ʟɪᴋᴇs ɪᴛ ᴄᴏʟᴅ
xɪx. ᴄᴏᴍᴍs ʀᴏᴏᴍ ʙᴇᴀᴛᴅᴏᴡɴ
xx. ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅɴ'ᴛ ʙᴇ ᴏᴘᴘᴏsᴇᴅ
xxɪ. ʙᴀᴅ ᴍᴇᴍᴏʀɪᴇs
xxɪɪ. ʏᴏᴜ ɢᴜʏs ᴀʀᴇ ᴄᴜᴛᴇ
xxɪɪɪ. ᴇʏᴇ ᴏꜰ ᴛʜᴇ sᴛᴏʀᴍ
xxɪᴠ. ᴛʜᴇ ɢᴀʏ ᴀɢᴇɴᴅᴀ ɪs ɴᴏᴛ ᴄᴏᴍɪɴɢ ᴛʜʀᴏᴜɢʜ
xxᴠ. ɢᴀʏs sᴜᴘᴘᴏʀᴛɪɴɢ ɢᴀʏs
xxᴠɪ. ɪ ʟɪᴋᴇ ʏᴏᴜ
xxᴠɪɪ. ᴇᴠᴇʀʏᴛʜɪɴɢ ɢᴏᴇs ᴛᴏ sʜɪᴛ
xxᴠɪɪɪ. ʙᴀᴛᴛʟᴇ ᴏꜰ sᴛᴀʀᴄᴏᴜʀᴛ
xxɪx. ᴛʜᴇ ɢᴀʏ ᴀɢᴇɴᴅᴀ ᴄᴀᴍᴇ ᴛʜʀᴏᴜɢʜ
ᴀᴄᴛ ᴛᴡᴏ
ɪ. ᴜɴ-ᴘᴇᴘᴘʏ ᴘᴇᴘ ʀᴀʟʟʏ
ɪɪ. ᴅᴀʏs ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴛʜᴇsᴇ
ɪɪɪ. ʜᴀɪʟ ʟᴏʀᴅ ᴠᴇᴄɴᴀ
ɪᴠ. ᴄᴀʟɪ ʙᴏᴜɴᴅ
ᴠ. ᴡɪᴘᴇᴏᴜᴛ
ᴠɪ. ʟᴏᴄᴀᴛɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴜɴsᴏɴs
ᴠɪɪ. ɴᴏʀᴍᴀʟ ɴɪɢʜᴛ ᴀᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ʙʏᴇʀs
ᴠɪɪɪ. ᴍᴜʀᴅᴇʀ ᴍʏsᴛᴇʀʏ
ɪx. ɴᴏsᴇʙʟᴇᴇᴅs
x. ᴠᴇᴄɴᴀ's ɴᴇxᴛ ᴠɪᴄᴛɪᴍs
xɪ. ᴀᴄᴀᴅᴇᴍɪᴄ sᴄʜᴏʟᴀʀs
xɪɪ. ᴍᴏᴅᴇʀɴ ꜰᴇᴍɪɴɪsᴍ
xɪɪɪ. ᴄʀᴇᴇʟ ʜᴏᴜsᴇ ʙᴀᴄᴋsᴛᴏʀʏ
xɪx. ᴅᴇᴀʀ ʙɪʟʟʏ
xxɪ. ᴀ ᴘᴜʀᴘʟᴇ ᴘᴀʟᴍ ᴛʀᴇᴇ ᴅᴇʟɪɢʜᴛ ᴀ ᴅᴀʏ ᴋᴇᴇᴘs ᴛʜᴇ ᴇᴍᴏᴛɪᴏɴs ᴀᴛ ʙᴀʏ
xxɪɪ. ꜰᴜᴄᴋ ʏᴏᴜ.
xxɪɪɪ. ᴀᴛᴛᴀᴄᴋ ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ
xxɪᴠ. ᴋᴇᴇᴘɪɴɢ ᴜᴘ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴛʜᴇ ʙɪɴɢʜᴀᴍs
xxᴠ. sᴋᴜʟʟ ʀᴏᴄᴋ
xxᴠɪ. ᴛʜᴇ ᴅɪᴠᴇ
xxᴠɪɪɪ. sʜᴇ ɴᴇᴇᴅᴇᴅ
xxɪx. ʀᴜɴᴀᴡᴀʏs
xxx. ᴏᴏɪ
xxxɪ. ᴄᴜʀsᴇᴅ
xxxɪɪ. sᴜʀᴠɪᴠɪɴɢ ᴡᴀʀ ᴢᴏɴᴇ
xxxɪɪɪ. ᴘɪɴᴋʏ ᴘʀᴏᴍɪsᴇ
xxxɪᴠ. ᴘʜᴀsᴇ ᴛᴡᴏ
xxxᴠ. ᴀ ᴅᴇᴄɪsᴏɴ
xxxᴠɪ. ᴛʜᴇ ꜰɪɴᴀʟ ᴅᴇᴀᴛʜs
xxxᴠɪɪ. ᴀʟᴏɴᴇ

xxᴠɪɪ. ᴀʙsᴏʟᴜᴛᴇʟʏ ᴀɴᴅ ᴜᴛᴛᴇʀʟʏ ꜰᴜᴄᴋᴇᴅ

787 42 96
By -curlyfriess

tw - violence / killing of demo-bats, the parents

We'll take her off your hands now.

We still have to do interviews. One at a time.

NANCY SLAMMED AN OAR across one of the weird bat-like creatures faces making it let go of Steve and stumble back before flying away

"Hey there." Nancy said before slamming the oar onto another bat. "Robin, get it!" Savannah yelled. Robin slammed her foot down on the creatures long tail, giving Savannah access to slam the sharp part of the oar into it's body.

"Kill it! Kill it!" Eddie yelled. Jasper's turned hearing a roar. There in the sky was even more of the creatures, coming straight at them. "Eddie!" She yelled. Eddie quickly flung the oar around, slapping the bats away from him and his cousin.

The one that Robin and Savannah where trying to kill wouldn't give in. It came to the point where Robin had to begin slamming the flashlight into it's head.

"Nancy, behind you! Watch out!" Eddie suddenly called. It was too late though as the bat quickly attached to her back. "Robin! Help Nance!" Savannah yelled, Jasper taking Robin's place as they continued to kill the one connected to Steve's throat.

They backed away once the bat untangled itself from Steve's neck to let Steve manhandle it, going over to help Robin get the bat off of Nancy. With one last tug the bat finally let go, Robin gripping it by the tail and slamming it to the floor, Jasper grabbing the oar from Savannah's hand and slamming the sharp end into the creatures body. Then again, and again.

The five them all turned to watch as Steve held the bat by it's tail, slamming it into the floor as hard as he could before placing his bare foot on it and tugging on it's tail as hard as he could, ripping the bat in half.

"Holy shit." Savannah muttered as she dropped the oar, collapsing onto the floor. "Jesus Christ. Jesus H. Christ!" Eddie yelled, throwing his broken oar on the floor.

Savannah's breathing got heavy, her hands clammy, her arms and legs got shaky. "Fuck, fuck." Her cried, hiding her head in her knees. "One hundred.. ninety-nine, ninety-eight." She whispered under her breath. As she continued counting she felt someone hug her side, she looked up to see the raven-haired girl, a comforting look on her face. "Keep counting." Jasper whispered softly, letting Savannah rest onto her side. The girl obliged

"Uh, do you guys think these bats have, like, rabies?" Robin asked. "What?" Steve looked at her confused. Savannah calmed down, standing from her spot on the floor, Jasper following her. "Rabies are one of her biggest fears in the entire world." She told them, linking her arm with Jasper's. "Yeah, and I think we should get Steve to a doctor soon because once the symptoms of rabies set in, it's too late. You're already, like, dead."

Steve just stared at her, blankly. A screech interrupting the quiet stare. The group averted their attention to the sky, seeing more bat creatures flying their way. They all quickly huddled together in one group, watching as the bats landed on the vines in front of them. "All right. There's not that many." Steve told his friends. "We can take 'em. Right?"

"Fuck no." Savannah said as her eyes caught the more bats in the distance. "The woods. Come on." Nancy said. Half of the group quickly took off towards the woods. "Great. More running." Robin sighed. "You guys are lucky my asthma has gotten better!" Jasper yelled as she followed after the Buckley girl, pulling Savannah with her."

•••

VIOLA SQUEEZED HER GIRLFRIENDS hand again. And again. And many more times as she looked at the two cops in front of her.

"What exactly were you all doing at the lake?" Officer Powell asked. The teens stayed quiet, looking between each other for answers. "We were... we were just going for a walk." Max lied. "A walk? At nine
p. m.?" Officer Callahan questioned. "To the lake." Dustin said squeaky. "We were gonna—" Dustin looked away, avoiding eye contact. "take a little swim." Viola just nodded along, scared. "Little night swim."

"Dusty." Ms. Henderson exclaimed. "Someone was just murdered there." She informed him. "Yeah, we.. we didn't realize that until we got there." Dustin told her. "That's why we didn't swim." Lucas added to the lie. "And Nancy, was she with you at this night swim?" Mrs. Wheeler asked frantically.

"No."

"Yes."

Max looked over at Dustin and gave him a glare. "We're not sure." Lucas said. "She was there. And then she left." Dustin said, sounding a little unsure of himself. "It's all a little confusing."

"And that's when you guys came." Lucas jumped in suddenly. "Right. And then they dared me to say what I said. About the killer." Max let out a small smile. "Oh, yeah." Lucas faked a laugh. Dustin soon joined in on the laugh.

"You're lucky you didn't get shot." Mr. Wheeler interrupted their laughter. The three went quiet. "And why haven't you said anything?" Callahan said, pointing to the Lockeheart girl in the corner of the couch who was dazed out. "Viola?" Powell asked. Viola looked over at him. "Do you have anything to add?" He asked. "They're telling the truth." She said, ok the verge of tears. She held them in though. "Have you had any contact with Eddie or Jasper?" Powell said, his eyes reluctantly pulling away from the scared brunette. His eyebrow raised as he did. "Those psycho.. freak killers?" Dustin asked. "God no. Nope. Absolutely not." He shook his head. "No, we haven't heard from them in ages." Max shook her head.

"We barley know them." Lucas said. "Who?" Dustin added. Erica walked forwards. "Oh, that's a bunch of bull." She called out the kids. "Erica!" The Sinclair adults yelled. "I mean, you do realize they're lying. The whole couch is on fire." Erica told her parents. "Erica." They scolded once mode. "Just the facts." Erica shrugged.

Claudia turned to her son once more. "Are you lying to these policemen, Dusty?" She asked. "No." Dustin exclaimed in a high-pitched tone. "Lying to the cops is a crime, son." The Sinclair father told Lucas. "I'm not lying." Lucas lied.

"The fire is consuming us." Erica yelled. "Threaten them with a little jail time. Maybe that'll loosen their lips." Ted suggested. Viola looked away from her daze and up at the Wheeler adult, confusion written on her face. "You wanna send our kids to jail?" Lucas' mother asked. "We need to take this seriously." Mr. Wheeler told them. "He didn't mean it like that." Karen said.

All the adults began to yell at once, Viola covering her ears with her hands, forgetting about the quite useful walkman she had. "Shut up!" Powell tired to get them to stop. "Stop yelling!" Viola yelled suddenly making the room go dead silent.

That's when the Wheeler's doorbell rang. Viola's heart dropped. Fuck.

Mrs. Wheeler quickly stood up, walking over towards the door. Viola heard the lock click, then she heard the door creek open. "Where is she?" Eve's voice came through, Max turned to Viola seeing the panicked look on her girlfriends face, instantly knowing who it was. "Where's Viola?"

Mrs. Wheeler came around the corner, staring at Viola. Then after her came two other parents. The Lockeheart parents.

"Oh, Viola." Her mom tried to come near her but Viola backed up more into the couch, Eve scowled, but stop, trying to play it cool. Powell noticed the interaction, understanding the situation. Adam turned to Powell, a fake smile on his face. "We'll take her off your hands now." He told the officer, but the man shook his head instantly. "We still have to do interviews." He told them. "One at a time."

The Lockeheart parents shared an annoyed look as they moved aside. Viola's body easing a little. "Starting with you." He pointed at the red-head. "You first." Max's eyebrows knitted together, looking over at Viola nervously before looking back up at the cops. "Wait, what? Why me?" Her eyes darted to the Lockeheart parents who were staring at Viola and Max's connected hands. "Follow me." Powell ordered. "I'm not even in the Hellfire club." Max told him. Callahan pointed a finger at Max. "Do I need to cuff you?"

Viola looked up at the adult, staring him dead in the eyes and narrowing her gaze to make a glare as if saying "You wouldn't dare."

Callahan slowly put a finger down at Viola's gaze. "Come on. Chop-chop." He simply said. The Lockeheart girls heart only went faster. "Stay with Dustin and Lucas, okay?" Max whispered in a soft tone before turning to look at the boys. "Stay with her." Her tone was now more demanding and hard. The two quickly nodded, slightly scared.

Viola's gaze drifted over to her mother and father.

She was absolutely and utterly fucked.

A/n

this chapter is hella short cause i got school work to do and I have to go to a pep rally to support my friend woohoo💃🕺💃🕺 and i really just wanted to give you guys just a sliver of something cause i hate leaving people without content so yk. 🤷‍♀️

anyways SECOND DAY OF SCHOOL WAS RLLY GOOD. this david mf keeps staring at me though like i'm about to blow my head off i cannnottttt

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.6K 523 37
Pretty Woman - 𝗥𝗢𝗕𝗜𝗡 𝗕𝗨𝗖𝗞𝗟𝗘𝗬 - 𝖨𝗇 𝗐𝗁𝗂𝖼𝗁 𝖺 𝗀𝗂𝗋𝗅 𝗀𝗈𝖾𝗌 𝗍𝗈 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗆𝖺𝗅𝗅 𝗐𝗂𝗍𝗁 𝗁𝖾𝗋 𝖼𝗈𝗎𝗌𝗂𝗇 𝗍𝗈 𝗌𝗂𝗆ply...
60.1K 2.4K 26
❝𝐖𝐇𝐀𝐓? 𝐒𝐂𝐀𝐑𝐄𝐃 𝐀 𝐋𝐈𝐓𝐓𝐋𝐄 𝐊𝐈𝐒𝐒 𝐌𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 𝐑𝐔𝐈𝐍 𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐑𝐄𝐏𝐔𝐓𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍?❞ ═ ═ ═ ╰☆╮ ═ ═ ═ 𝘸𝘦𝘭𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘵𝘰... 𝐅𝐑𝐄𝐀�...
57.1K 1.1K 41
000/𝘠/𝘕 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘴 𝘧𝘳𝘰𝘮 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘭𝘢𝘣. 𝘞𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘥𝘦𝘮𝘰𝘨𝘰𝘳𝘨𝘢𝘯 𝘣𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘬𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘳𝘰𝘶𝘨𝘩 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘨𝘢𝘵𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘭𝘢𝘣 𝘨...
639 22 12
Dustin Henderson x F!Reader ❝ 𝙇𝙞𝙩𝙩𝙡𝙚 𝙨𝙞𝙨𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙤𝙛 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙞𝙣𝙛𝙖𝙢𝙤𝙪𝙨 𝙎𝙩𝙚𝙫𝙚 𝙃𝙖𝙧𝙧𝙞𝙣𝙜𝙩𝙤𝙣 𝙞𝙨 𝙛𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙖 𝙡...