Random Fandom Oneshots

By AisyDaisyDew25

Just a pile of oneshots from my Fandoms, aot, bnha, voltron, Mandalorian, and The Witcher. Some will be x rea... More

Introduction
Why Bother?
Meeting the New Girl
Meeting the New Girl (Part 2)
No Regrets
Living With Regrets
Brainwashed
Foggy Memories
Electric Love (18+)
Studying (18+)
In Our Dreams
Perfect In My Eyes
Lovebirds (18+)
Adding to the Nest
Our Happy Life (18+)
Our Happy Family
Our Perfect Mate
Precious Time
Mine (18+)
Our New Life (18+)
Wonderful Life (18+)
Starting Over (18+)
First Date
My Kitty (18+)
Punishment Games (VERY 18+)
My Baby Girl
Mi CariΓ±a
Cherry Bomb
Revenge (TW)
Frozen Heart (TW)
Taken Too Soon (TW)
In Shock (TW)
The Witcher and The Healer
My Witch
All Tied Up (18+)
Rewrite the Stars (ver. 1) (kinda sad)
Rewrite the Stars (ver. 2) (Kinda sad)
In Loving Memory
I Am Not Okay
Hand-Me-Down
The Wolf, Moose and Squirrel
Ink and Roses
The White Wolf
While it Lasted
Wedding Theme Photos
Moving On
House Theme!
Letting Go
The Final Straw
Back in Your Arms
Preview!
The London Institute
A Tour of London
Her Lips
Ravish Me
New York City
Never Trust a Duck
Until We Meet Again
I'm Sorry
I Miss....
C.ai out of pocket stuff pt. 2

Jealousy

54 0 0
By AisyDaisyDew25

Hey guys! Here's part 2 to the Wolf, Moose, and Squirrel oneshot! 
Warning! Contains smut!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I sigh, crawling out of bed carefully so as to not wake Geralt. I turn to look at him, seeing his sleeping face and smiling.

"My poor wolf..." I whisper, walking out of the room and going to the kitchen to prepare a drink to help me sleep. I jumped slightly when I felt arms wrap around my midsection, trapping me up against the person's body.

"Wolf..." I whisper, looking over my shoulder to see Sam. I jump away, pulling his arms away from my waist.

"What the fuck are you doing Winchester?" I ask, glaring at the brunette.

"Sorry, I just assumed since Geralt wasn't around I'd be able to... sneak in..." Sam says, rubbing the nape of his neck.

"No! I'm loyal to Geralt. What the hell man?! This is not your place to butt in. I am not a snack that you all get to share!" I scold, shaking off the feeling of his arms around me.

"Sorry... I just thought-"

"Well you thought wrong." I say firmly, seeing a familiar mop of white hair appear behind Sam.

"What are you guys doing?"

"Nothing, wolf. Let's go back to bed." I say, brushing past Sam and taking Geralt's hand and walking to my room.

"Why do you smell like him?" Geralt asks as we get settled back into bed.

"He tried to put the moves on me. I told him 'no, I belong to Geralt'." I say, leaning my head back against Geralt's chest. He 'hmm's.

"I can get rid of them if you want."

"No. I like them, I just can't believe he would try to do that." I say, sighing.

"He's been eyeing you ever since they moved in..." Geralt says, snaking his hands around my waist and pulling me up against him.

"Mine." He growls, kissing my jawline.

"All yours, Wolf." I whisper, closing my eyes as the drink I made kicks in.

"Sleep well love." Geralt whispers, kissing my temple.

The next morning I awoke to Dean and Sam yelling at each other.

"Dude what the hell?! You know I've been waiting to put the moves one her for weeks!" shouts Dean.

"Well it's too late because she's Geralt's! She made that abundantly clear last night!" Sam replies.

"Well who gives a damn! He's not moving fast enough! She's mine, dude." Dean shouts, his footsteps approaching. He slams the door open, revealing me snuggled into Geralt's chest. I look at him.

"May I help you?" I ask, a slight attitude in my voice.

"U-Um... breakfast is ready..." He stutters, walking out. I look over my shoulder to find Geralt shooting a glare at the other man. I chuckled, rolling over in his arms so I faced him.

"My big bad wolf." I say, burying my face in his chest.

"Does that make you little red riding hood?"

"No, it makes me the lumberjack that comes in to slay the beast and finds a loving, caring puppy in the place of the wolf." I say, smirking.

"Smart aleck." Geralt says, rolling his eyes.

"Now, breakfast sounds good. I wonder what they made." I say, trying to worm my way out of his grasp, only to fail miserably.

"I'm hungry Geralt..." I whined, pouting as I slapped his chest gently.

"No... you're staying here because they didn't actually make breakfast." Geralt grumbles, burying his face in my shoulder.

"Fine... but you owe me breakfast in bed after this." I joke.

"Anything for you, love." Geralt whispers, kissing my shoulder.

"My sweet wolf." I whisper, closing my eyes as I breathe in his scent. Geralt stroked my hair, humming a soft tune.

"I don' wanna sleep." I mumble, feeling myself being lulled into another round of sleep. Geralt stops humming and kisses my forehead.

"I love you." He says.

"I love you too."

"Oh ho ho! I knew it! I knew it! I knew it!" Jaskier shouts, coming into the room.

"I knew you two had finally confessed to one another! It was only a matter of time!" He says, coming into view. Geralt swats at him, growling.

"Leave us be Jaskier!" He growls.

"Fine. Fine, but I'm gonna tell Yennefer!"

"Don't bother, she's an angel, she already knows." I say, hiding my face in Geralt's chest.

"Fine... I'm gonna tell Cas." He says, running off. I roll my eyes, laying with Geralt happily.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A few days passed and it seems like every night Geralt comes crawling into my room to sleep with me, not having a single terror through the night when he laid with me. In the mornings, I would always wake up to breakfast in bed, even if it was just cereal, or Geralt looming over me, waiting for me to wake up so he could take me to a diner.

"Geralt... my love, you know you don't have to be at my side every waking moment, right?"

"I know... I just feel better if I am."

"Well, you're taking the boys on a hunt today, so I'll stay here with Jask and Cas and we'll see you when you get back, okay love?" I whisper, looking up at him. Geralt pouts slightly, bending down to kiss my lips.

"Okay. I'll see you when I get back. I love you."

"I love you too Wolf. Now go, don't keep the boys waiting." I say, giving him a firm slap to the rear. He grunts and winks back at me, walking to the Impala.

A few more days passed, and I was getting worried, this was supposed to be a routine vamp nest, in and out, not too far away from the bunker, so why was it taking so long?

I pace around the garage, perking up when I hear the roar of the Impala's engine, seeing the sleek black car pull into the garage.

"Geralt!" I shout, running towards the car. Sam and Dean get out of the front, opening the back door to reveal a wounded Geralt.

"He got stabbed with a piece of pipe. We couldn't summon an angel, so we drove straight here." Dean says frantically. I called for Cas, watching as the black-haired man ran into the area, assessing the situation. He walks over to Geralt, waving a hand over the wound, closing it.

"I have healed the external injuries to slow the bleeding. I'm going to move him to the infirmary." He says, touching Geralt's forehead and disappearing. I ran to the infirmary, settling next to the cot Geralt was on.

"Mouse..." He whispers, looking at me, a hand reaching out to grasp mine.

"Wolf, what the hell." I whisper, looking at the bruising on his abdomen as Cas gets ready to heal him.

"It's nothing... just a scratch, mouse." He whispers.

"'Just a scratch'?! You had a pipe run through your abdomen!" I exclaim, holding his hand tightly.

"Yeah? I've had worse." He grunts, hissing slightly as Cas works his angel powers, healing the internal damage. I kiss his knuckles, running my fingers through his tangled hair.

"You have gravel in your hair, Wolf." I say, picking the tiny rocks out of his white hair.

"I'll need to shower after I rest..." Geralt groans, watching Castiel as he walks away, his work done.

"Thanks..." I say, standing up and looking down at Geralt.

"What are we gonna do with you? This is the third time this month you've almost gotten killed. and we're only three weeks in!"

"That's one almost death a week. New record." Geralt smirks. I roll my eyes.

"That's three heart attacks for me. I can't do this every week. I'd probably die."

"Then we die together... like it's meant for us to." Geralt says, looking at me. I smile softly.

"Then Yen would probably bring us back again." I say, sighing as I sit on the edge of the cot. I turn towards Geralt, running my fingers through his tangled white hair, picking the gravel out of it.

"Get some rest Wolf, then we can see about that shower."

"Oh? We and shower in the same sentence? I like the sound of that." He grumbles.

"Sleep first, big guy." I say, patting his chest gently before standing up, leaning down to place a kiss on his forehead.

"I love you, Wolf. Sweet dreams." I whisper, walking out of the infirmary and sitting at the table. I see Jaskier glaring at the boys.

"What's going on Jask?" I ask, looking at the shaggy brown haired man.

"I know it wasn't a vamp that stabbed Geralt."

"How do you know that Jask?" I ask.

"These two are covered in blood."

"Vamps bleed, Jask." I say.

"I know... It's still fishy."

"They didn't try to kill Geralt, bud. They may have their disagreements. But they wouldn't try to kill Geralt."

"Whatever... I'll find a way to prove my theory." He says, walking off.

"I'm sorry about him. He's just a little over protective of Geralt."

"It's alright. I'd be worried too had it been Sam in that condition." says Dean, looking at me.

"Alright, well, I'm gonna go prepare lunch for anyone that's hungry." I say, walking to the kitchen.

"I'm starved. I'll have two of whatever you're making."

"Well, I'm afraid you'll only get one, Dean."

After lunch, I went into the infirmary to check on Geralt, finding him sitting up in his cot.

"Did you sleep well, love?" I ask softly. He nods.

"As well as I could."

"Alright. Now, let's get you into the shower." I say, helping him to his feet and walking alongside him to the bathroom. I grab both of us a towel and start the water, sitting Geralt on the counter so I could brush his hair so it would be somewhat easier to wash. Once I had finished, Geralt glanced at me, 'hmm'ing.

"What big guy?" I ask, looking at him.

"Nothing." He says, standing up so he could finish getting undressed. I avert my eyes, blushing slightly.

"Mouse, there's no need to be embarrassed." Geralt says, lifting my chin to meet his gaze. I blush brighter, fumbling with the buttons of my shirt. Geralt 'hmm's, helping me with the buttons. He slips my shirt off my shoulders, revealing my (F/C) bra. He then undoes the button of my jeans, undoing the zipper and slipping them down around my ankles.

"Geralt..." I whisper, unable to hide my red face.

"What love?" He asks, looking up at me.

"N-nothing..." I say, looking back at him.

"Now... the water is..." He sticks his hand under the water, "Up to temp... are you ready love?" He asks. I nod, slipping out of my bra and panties.

"Gods... you are so beautiful." Geralt breathes, helping me into the shower, climbing in behind me. He grabs my shampoo, watching as I wet my hair. He pours some shampoo into the palm of his hand, rubbing his hands together before lathering the soap in my hair. I 'hmm', closing my eyes as he massaged my scalp. He then rinses the soap out of my hair, humming. I open my eyes, looking up at Geralt. He pours some conditioner into his palms, rubbing it into my hair. I hum and watch him, seeing how focused he is.

"Alright, my turn to do your hair." I say, stepping out of the water and letting him step under it. I watch him wet his hair, grabbing his shampoo and lathering some up in my hands, massaging it into his scalp. I smile at his 'hmm'.

"Love..." He says.

"Yes?"

"I love you so much..." He says.

"I love you too." I say, grabbing his black loofah and lathering some of the soap on the loofah. I start scrubbing the dirt off of his arms and the rest of his body, being careful around his... nether regions.

I make my way up around his body, rinsing the suds off. He grunts softly, rinsing the soap out of his hair. I hum softly, moving back under the water when he finished rinsing his hair. He grabs my (F/C) loofah and lathers some soap on it, rubbing it along my body, scrubbing the dirt off my arms and legs before scrubbing my torso and breasts with care. Once he finished, he helped me rinse off, rinsing the suds out of my hair. Once all the suds were off my body, I turned off the water, stepped out of the shower and grabbed my towel, drying my hair and body before wrapping my body in the towel. Geralt dries off, crimping his hair with the towel. He then wraps the towel around his waist, walking out of the bathroom and leading me to my room.

He shuts the door behind us, locking it. He tears off my towel, throwing me onto the bed, climbing over me, a wicked smirk on his face.

"Geralt.. Wh-what are you doing?"

"You are so gorgeous, I can't help myself..." He growls, kissing my collarbone and trailing his kisses down to my breasts. He takes my nipple into his mouth, sucking lightly as he rolls the bud between his teeth. I moan softly, blushing brightly. He lets go of my nipple, kissing down to my lower regions, kissing the inside of my thighs. I yelped softly when he dragged his tongue up through my folds.

"Geralt wha-" I whimper.

"Shh love... Let me tend to you." He whispers, running his tongue through my folds again. I moaned softly, whimpering slightly as he sucked lightly on my bud. I tangled my fingers in his white locks, moaning as he dipped his tongue into my heat.

"F-fuck Geralt." I whimper, gripping his hair tightly as he thrust his tongue in and out of me.

"G-gods..." I whisper, my eyes tearing up. He stops, sitting up and wiping his chin off with his thumb, licking it off.

"Gods you taste so good~" He growls softly, removing his towel from his waist, stroking his cock with a hiss.

"F-fuck..." He whispers, leaning forward and bracing himself on his elbow, slipping his cock in between my folds.

"Are you ready love?"

"Y-yes..."

"Okay..." He says, pushing the tip into me. I moan softly at the stretch, gripping his shoulders tightly.

"Fuck, Geralt!" I cry out, burying my face into his shoulder.

"Gods... you're so wet love." He groans, thrusting into me all the way. I gasp softly, my eyes rolling into the back of my head.

"You feel so good love..." He whispers, kissing my shoulder. He pulls out and thrusts back into me, repeating this until he gets into a rhythm, resting his forehead on my sternum.

"Fuck..." He grunts, moaning softly as he thrusted faster, sitting up and gripping my hips. He angles himself slightly, brushing up against my g-spot. I mewl, gripping the sheets tightly.

"G-Ger-alt... 'm go-gonna cum!" I whimper.

"Cum for me love." He growls, thrusting harder and faster, his gruff moans like music to my ears. I feel a knot build in my stomach, gripping the sheets tighter.

"G-Geralt!" I moan, the knot snapping as I orgasmed, my body shaking as I came.

"Good girl~" Geralt growls, thrusting into me faster, chasing his own orgasm.

"C-cumming!" He grunts, burying himself inside me as he comes, his fingers digging into my hips.

"F-uck." He grunts, panting heavily as he thrusted a few more times before pulling out.

"Geralt... u-um..."

"Yes love?"

"Y-you... inside me..." I whisper, panicking a little.

"Oh... I thought you knew... the mutations that cause me to be able to take the potions cause me to be infertile." He says.

"Th-that would've been good to know that before this happened..." I whisper, smiling softly.

"I'm sorry love. I should've told you." He says, grabbing a spare pair of boxers from the drawer I had stored for him.

"Where are you going?"

"I'm gonna get a washcloth to clean you up." He says, leaving the room for a few moments before coming back in with the washcloth. He gently wipes up between my legs, cleaning me up gently. He then climbs into bed next to me, pulling the covers up over us.

"I love you." He whispers, kissing my cheek.

"I love you too, Wolf." I say, burying my face in his shoulder.

~Geralt's POV~

I hum softly, waking up next to (Y/N), her arms wrapped around my chest. I smile softly, running my fingers through their short hair.

"My beautiful (Y/N)..." I whisper, watching as she stirred, opening her eyes.

"Morning witcher..." She says, stretching out.

"Good morning, beautiful." I say, sitting up. She grabs her robe off the table to the bed, wrapping it around herself before standing up, walking over to her dresser. She grabs out a (F/C) tee shirt, her undergarments, and a pair of faded blue jeans, removing her robe and getting dressed. I whistle, earning a blush from my partner.

"Shut up wolf." She says, flipping me off.

"How rude!" I say, feigning hurt. She chuckles and rolls her eyes, pulling her jeans up over her hips, zipping and buttoning them up.

"Get dressed, wolf." She says, throwing some of my clothes at me.

"Fine. Fine." I say, putting my hands up. I pulled the shirt that she threw at me over my head, listening as (Y/N) hummed softly.

"What're you humming?"

"Just a song Jaskier wrote."

"Oh gods." I say, rolling my eyes. She chuckles. I pull my pants up, zipping them and buttoning them before walking over to (Y/N), resting my hand on the small of her back and kissing her forehead.

"I love you." I say.

"I love you too." She replies, opening the door and walking out of the room.

"So, what's on the agenda for today?" She asks, walking into the main room.

"Well, since you two are 'revitalized'." Jaskier winks.

"We were thinking we could hit the next town over for this poltergeist problem." He says.

"That sounds like fun. All of us?" (Y/N) asks.

"Yes, it's a pretty extensive poltergeist. From what we read about it anyways." Jaskier says, smiling.

"Sounds like a job for us. When do we leave?" I ask.

"Tomorrow. So gather your supplies now." says Dean. I nod, walking with (Y/N) to the armory, grabbing ym swords off the wall and drawing them from their sheaths. I grab the whetstone, sitting down and dragging the stone down the length of my silver blade, listening to the noise it made.

"What's on your mind, Geralt?"

"Nothing. Just sharpening my swords." I say, looking up at (Y/N).

"You only break out the whetstone when you have something on your mind. What's up?"

"This whole thing with us... what're we going to do when word gets out to our enemies? They'll use us against each other."

"We won't let it happen. The only ones that really know about us are the angels and we can kinda trust them."

"Only kind of though." I say, grinding the stone on my sword.

"What else is on your mind, love?" She asks, sitting next to me.

"That was about it... I'm just worried is all." I say, kissing her cheek.

"Okay. Well, is there a spare whetstone? Maybe I could help you with your blades."

"Yeah, there's one over there." I say, pointing to the corner. She walks over, bending down to pick up the stone before walking back over to me.

"Fuck... the things you do to me, Mouse." I growl, looking at her. She chuckles and winks, grabbing my iron sword and dragging the whetstone along the edge of it.

~(Y/N)'s POV~

After a few moments of doing this, Geralt tested the edge of the blades before sheathing them. I grab my bag of throwing knives, a set of shotgun shells filled with salt, and an iron crowbar. I walk to the car, setting the items in my duffle bag in the trunk of Geralt's car.

"Roach needs to be washed." He says, looking at his car.

"I still don't know why you named your car 'Roach'." I say.

"It's a suitable name for her. She looks like a roach." Geralt says, patting the hood of the chestnut colored car.

"If she was a horse, would she still have the same name?"

"Yes." Geralt says simply, setting his swords in the back of Roach. I checked to make sure my shotgun was still in the trunk, nodding to myself when I saw it.

"Jask! You ready for a hunt?" I ask, seeing the mop of shaggy brown hair appear behind Geralt.

"Yep. Got my shotgun and my salt shells. And, my iron rod." He says, setting the items in his duffle bag in the trunk.

"You two ready?" asks Geralt, looking at Sam and Dean as they open the trunk of Baby.

"Yep. We got extra salt shells just in case." says Dean.

"Good, good."

"Now, Geralt, tell us. Why do you use swords, rather than traditional ranged weapons."

"I prefer melee." Geralt says, shutting the trunk.

"But melee is more dangerous."

"I know. It's a thrill." Geralt smirks, an evil glint in his eyes. I bite my lip, walking around him and giving him a firm smack on the behind.

"Alright. Let's go have some fun before our hunt. How about the local bar?" I say, looking at the boys.

"Sounds good. Let's go." says Dean, climbing into the Impala. I climbed into the passenger seat of Roach, Jaskier climbing in the back while Geralt got into the driver's seat.

"Music, anybody?" asks Jaskier.

"No!" Geralt and I chorus.

"Fine." Jaskier says, rolling his eyes. Geralt pulls out of the garage, turning onto the road and driving into the town, finding the closest bar and pulling into a parking space. I get out of the car, walking into the bar.

"Hey there, pretty lady~" says one of the bartenders when I take a seat at the bar.

"Hello." I say curtly.

"Oh, I'm sorry, did I strike a nerve?"

"Yes, but not with me." I say, feeling Geralt's presence behind me.

"O-oh... I see. What can I get you guys?" asks the bartender.

"Four beers and one long island iced tea for the lady." says Geralt, sitting next to me. The others joined us, Sam and Dean sitting on my left side while Geralt and Jaskier sat on my right.

"Of course." He says, running off to prepare our drinks.

"What the fuck is up with all these people thinking you aren't in a relationship?" growls Geralt.

"I guess I'm just that cute~" I tease, kissing his cheek.

"Damn right..." Sam whispers. Geralt reaches around behind me and smacks Sam upside the head.

"Shut up, Winchester." He growls. Sam clamps his jaw shut, looking at Geralt with fear in his eyes.

"Here's your drinks lady and gentlemen." says the bartender, walking up to us and handing each of us our respective drinks. I thank him and take a sip of my drink.

"Woo boy... that is strong!" I exclaim, puckering my lips slightly.

"Yes, it's a long island iced tea, love." says Geralt.

"I know... normally they're a little weaker."

"Maybe he roofied it." says Jaskier. Geralt brings the drink up to his nose.

"Not that I can smell. But it could be the alcohol covering it up."

"It doesn't look murky at all... and it doesn't taste funny, it's just strong." I say.

"Okay. Well, if you pass out, you've got us to help you." Jaskier says. I smile and nod, sipping the drink once more.

After a few drinks, I stumbled to the door with the boys behind me, Geralt rushing to support me so I wouldn't fall. I giggle, leaning my head on Geralt's chest.

"Wolf..."

"Yes love?"

"You look pretty~" I slur, blinking slowly as I looked up at him.

"You do too Love." He says, smirking.

The next day came quicker than I thought it would and before I knew it, we were on the road, Jaskier singing in the back while I fought the headache that came with my hangover.

"Why'd you let me drink so much?" I whine, rubbing my temples.

"You were having a good time. The last thing you needed was me messing it up for you."

"You could've messed it up a little bit." I groan, leaning my head against the cool glass of the window.

"I'm sorry love." Geralt says, setting a hand on my thigh. I set a hand over his, humming softly.

"I have some advil if you'd like, (Y/N)." Jaskier says, rummaging through his overnight bag and handing me the medicine.

"Thanks, Jask. You're a lifesaver." I say, dumping two of the pills into my palm and kicking them back, taking a sip of Geralt's coffee. I bunch my nose up at the bitter liquid.

"No cream or sugar?" I whine, looking at him.

"It's good without it." He says, shrugging.

"Nasty."

"You can't have mine." Jaskier says, holding his coffee close.

"No offense, Jask, but I wouldn't drink from your cup even if I was dying." I say.

"How rude... but I get it." He says, setting his coffee back in the cup holder.

"We're almost there, once we get there, you can nap (Y/N)." Geralt says, squeezing my thigh lightly.

"A nap sounds good." I hum, looking at my lover. He nods and looks back at the road, his amber eyes focused on keeping us safe while he drives.

After a couple hours, we arrived at our destination and Geralt booked us a motel room, handing me a card and letting me walk into the room before him. I open the door and walk in, flopping down on the first bed there was.

"Mmmgoodnight." I mumble, looking at Geralt.

"Sleep well mouse." Geralt says, patting my bum as he goes to get changed.

I slept for a few hours before waking up, my headache now a dull throb

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I hope you guys liked it! Should I do a part 3? Let me know in the comments!

Luv Y'all,
Aisy Daisy

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.5K 225 19
Just some one shots and headcanon for my favorite MHA ship!
355K 2.7K 34
A bunch of gay ships from my hero academia Probably smut, lots of fluff and feel free to comment on the first page of the book if u have any requests
28.9K 696 74
This is mostly momojiro one shots but when i do chatfic it won't be just them Ships are: Momo x Jiro Kirishima x Bakugo Todoroki x Deku Mina x T...
31.6K 293 13
a book of oneshots with your comfort characters! i don't do ships (i'm sorry) this is an xreader so i will only be doing those and you can request! y...