foreigner (Kep1er Fanfiction...

By StrayKissGRrrr

ㅡWhy do you called it Girls Planet 999 if there is 100 members? ㅡBecause one of the girl is the only who isn'... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
유진 Ending
舞白 Ending
小婷 Ending
채현 Ending
다연 Ending
ひかる Ending
Bahiyyih Ending
영은 Ending
예서 Ending

Chapter 40

257 7 0
By StrayKissGRrrr

ㅡWonyoung? Can I talk to you?

Wonyoung
ㅡSure.

We were at the practice room, again for the Iz*one/Kep1er collaboration.

We part of our unnies to talk in private. I asked Wonyoung because she was my Iz*one's bias wrecker (yeah my bias was Chaeyeon unnie) and she is the one I find the easiest to talk to. I hesited to talk.

Wonyoung
ㅡDon't be afraid to tell me something unnie.

She smiled at me.

I explained everything to her.

ㅡAnd now, I don't know what to do...

ㅡYou must follow what your heart tell you. I can see that there is one of them that is more important than the others for you.

ㅡHo...how?

ㅡYour feelings are easy to read Y/n. It's been since you talked about her for the first time since I knew that you liked her.

That was true. I liked all the members a lot. At first, I thought that they were all amazing and that I loved them all. But I realised that there were her. All the members are so kind and pretty but her... She's in another level.

Wonyoung
ㅡLet's join our unnies to continue the training and promess me to confess to her soon.

ㅡO...ok

We joined the girls to continue training. I was really stressed during all the practice. But why? I already knew that they all love me, but I was still stressed.

When we finished the training, we came back home. I sat on my bed, thinking about my life, thanking all the Girls Planet's trainees, my familly, the members, Iz*one, my friends and everyone I have in my heart.

Will my love life start now?

I hope so...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.2K 866 46
Where there is a spiritual/divine war that's crumbling society as we know it, for the evil side wants chaos and destruction to occur in the world, wh...
22.5K 2.1K 33
A story of kim twins who don't want anything except love from others, elder one is playful but matured too and younger is very matured and childish...
54.5K 2.1K 27
(Boy's Planet male reader insert) Wasting away at a coffee shop was not how you wanted to spend your life. Recently auditioning, you had finally bee...
20.4K 170 31
Lena is back as she debuts. This time in KEP1ER, the group produced from Girls Planet 999. She faces a relationship coming out before she has the ch...