Astra's OCS - Criminal Case

By Astra-Galaxy

This book is dedicated to the OCs of my Criminal Case series. Here you can find designs and info about my cha... More

OCs Without Profiles
Adalet Sadik-Halvorsen
Anders Sadik-Halvorsen
Fili Savage
Ahmet Savage
Aslan Sadik-Halvorsen
Heimdall Sadik-Halvorsen
Elijah Young
Avi Douglas
Léon Toussaint
The Pets
John Savage
Quinn Savage
Magnus Dahl
Tómus Dahl
Runa Dahl
Eir Dahl
Maria Sadik
Deniz Sadik
Aurora Toivonen
Vukašin Zima
Hazan Tilki
Brage Halvorsen
Soffía Halvorsen
Birgitta Halvorsen
Will Murphy
Valentina Ramirez
Lucia Ramirez
Mariposa Ramirez
Itzel Ramirez
Renée Murphy
Kára Halvorsen
Aleksey Zima
Cybele Floros
Henrik Dahl
Devi Pandit
Kavi Pandit
G.I.A.
U.N.I.T.
New Asgard
Esther Clayton
Eliza Clayton
Evangeline Clayton
Cedric Clayton
Oberon Douglas
Digger Douglas
Poppy Douglas
Lauren Baliey
Camila Martinez
Milagros Santiago
Anna Hansson
Emil Gunnarsson
Slade Masters
Nicolas Doyle
Ratko Kovac
Brock Ward
Kirby Starr
Francisco Cantú
Victoria Holt
Pyotr Morozov
Terence Bellerose
Liv Haugen
Summer Queen
Lois Kane
Gray White
Thomas Smith
Wilfred Pennyworth
Malaya Mendoza
Gustave Olofsson
Fiona Gillmor
Heather Queen
Dee Lebeau
Noah Smith
Danyon Wilson
Illia Leblanc
Sephora Levesque
Scottie Riddle
Kacy Keller
Phoebe Fisher
Bell Beauty
Ariel Pond
Nancy McPhee
Vicki Seeker
Evangelos Kontos
Kimberly Worthington
Im Sol
Song Haneul
Christopher Hanson
Yasemin Hanson
Andrew Bontemps
Flora Holloway
Justine Dawson
Milan Archer-Adams
Giselle Archer-Adams
Maaike Archer
Lance Archer
Terrance Zimmerman
Reese Rochester
Argo Acquafredda
Jason Nicchi
Patty Harrigan
Ivy Noel
Romulus Fabbri
Tomioka Takara
Misha Zima
André Santos

Rosaire d'Entremont

124 3 39
By Astra-Galaxy

"C'est part of mon charm, Lizzy!" - Rosarie d'Entremont

Biographical information

Full Name: Rosaire d'Entremont

Alias(es):

* Rose (nickname)

* Rosie (nickname)

* Rosaire d'Entremont-Ripley (former married name)

Gender: Male

Sexuality: Asexual and Aromantic

Status: Alive

Age: 62 (season 3)

Birth: 1953

Race: Human

Nationality: Canadian

Origin: Nova Scotia, Canada

Residence: 

* Sydney, Australia

* Nova Scotia, Canada (formerly)

Profession(s):

* U.N.I.T Agent

* Historian

Past profession(s): High school history teacher

Family:

* Elizabeth Ripley (ex-wife)

* Unnamed mother (deceased)

* Unnamed father (deceased)

* Unnamed sisters

* Unnamed brothers

* Unnamed mother-in-law

* Unnamed father-in-law

Affiliation(s):

* U.N.I.T

* The Bureau (formerly)

Profile

Height: 5'10"

Age: 62 (season 3)

Weight: 156lbs

Eyes: blue

Blood: AB+

Hailing from Atlantic Canada, Rosarie is the husband of Elizabeth Ripley. He is fair-skinned with navy blue eyes, short gray hair he keeps neatly combed, and his bangs are dyed a deep red. He has a bit of stubble on his jaw and dark brown glasses.

Rosarie wears a light brown shirt with a black vest, a red bow tie, and a Nova Scotia tartan-patterned pocket square. His shirt and vest are tucked into a pair of dark gray pants held up by a dark brown belt, and he has black sneakers on his feet. His pocket watch is attached to and kept in the right front pocket of his vest above his hip.

Per his suspect appearance in United in Ashes, it is known that Rosarie is a musician (he plays the violin).

History

Rosarie grew up in a rural town in Nova Scotia. He is the youngest of six siblings, with three older sisters and two older brothers. By age 30, he had lost both his parents; his mother had died of a heart attack, and his father had passed away after a battle against cancer. There is an eighteen-year age gap between him and his oldest sibling, so Rosaire fears he will begin burying his siblings soon.

Rosarie attended university, where he attained a bachelor's in history and a teaching degree. He quickly earned a position at his old high school teaching history and geography while working towards getting his master's in world history. But he always felt like there was more for him to do than teach high schoolers. And one day, fate revealed its plans for him.

Rosarie had gone on a trip to India to visit historical sites, where he met Kavi Pandit. The older man overheard him rambling to himself about the history of the Taj Mahal and was impressed by Rosarie's knowledge. Kavi tested the man's knowledge about other world history and quickly realized that the Canadian would be a fantastic asset to U.N.I.T. and offered Rosarie a job.

Rosarie couldn't believe what was happening but accepted the offer immediately. Kavi helped him transition to working for U.N.I.T, and Rosarie worked his way up to being the head historian for the agency.

While he rarely went on missions because of his position, Rosarie occasionally accompanied agents on their missions and sometimes performed solo missions. During his rare solo missions, he met Elizabeth Ripley.

The missions were a collaboration with the CIA, and they were tasked with investigating a global human trafficking ring. Rosarie and Elizabeth were stationed in Las Vegas as it was the USA location where the organization captured people. It took them months to infiltrate and take down the criminals running the operation, but their hard work paid off, and they freed dozens of young men and women.

Rosarie and Elizabeth had grown close while working together, but not in a romantic way. They did have to pretend to be a couple so they could stay close while undercover, but they respected each other's boundaries.

But they didn't mean they were immune to getting drunk together and making horrible decisions.

After taking down the human trafficking ring, Rosarie and Elizabeth celebrated in the Las Vegas strip. They drank a lot of alcohol and got very intoxicated. As they continued down the strip celebrating their victory, they came across a walk-in wedding chapel.

Rosarie jokingly suggested that they get married to commemorate such a successful day. But since Elizabeth was heavily drunk, she took the suggestion seriously. Being in no better of a state, it didn't take much to convince Rosarie to walk into the chapel and say, "I do."

The following day they woke up with killer hangovers and a signed marriage certificate.

After the initial freakout (and some coffee), Rosarie and Elizabeth sat down to discuss what they would do. At first, they planned to get the marriage annulled, but then Elizabeth suggested that there might be more benefits from this drunken mistake than they realized.

For starters, it would get Elizabeth's parents off her back. The couple had been pushing their daughter to marry for years and always tried to set her up with potential husbands. Secondly, it would give them both a trusted next of kin who knew the truth about the danger of their jobs. There are also tax benefits, but that was a later realization.

And so, they remained married and have been together for over thirty years. Who says marriage doesn't last?

Even if they call it a marriage of convenience to avoid telling people the embarrassing truth...

The couple maintains a long-distance relationship and have regular get-togethers, sometimes just the two of them and other times with their families.

Rosarie supported Elizabeth when she announced she was forming the Bureau. He advocated for the alliance between U.N.I.T and the Bureau and is the liaison between the agencies.

When Rosarie turned fifty, he moved to Sydney, Australia, to be closer to U.N.I.T headquarters. He took a cover job at the Australian Museum as an archivist and tour guide. It was during a tour for a local elementary school that he met Lauren Bailey.

He was impressed by the child's interest and knowledge of Australian history and her desire to learn more about the world's past. The two spent most of the tour talking, so much so that another tour guide had to take over the school's tour while they had a mini private tour.

Lauren and her fathers soon became regular visitors to the museum, with Rosarie giving them private tours when he was available. As Lauren got older, her fathers asked Rosarie if he would consider mentoring their daughter. Rosarie happily agreed and began privately teaching Lauren about world history.

Rosarie is proud of how far Lauren has come with her passion for history, even as her interests have broadened as she gets old. But no matter how many years go by, he will never forget the day he met a little girl whose eyes lit up listening to him ramble about the history of Australia.

Events of Criminal Case

Season 3

The team learned about Rosarie's existence after finding his pocket watch at a crime scene. There was no serial number on it, meaning Elliot couldn't track the owner, so Ripley informed the team that she had gifted the pocket watch to her husband. The team was shocked at the announcement, but interrogating their boss about her secret husband would have to wait until they finished their investigation.

Rosaire then made his first physical appearance after Carmen and Jack questioned him about his boss's murder. He explained that he and his assistant (Lauren) were visiting Melbourne for business for the Australian Museum in Sydney. He was shocked to hear that his boss had been murdered but couldn't think of why Nicolas was in Melbourne or who could have killed him.

The Historian was questioned a second time after Carmen and Jack found a recording of Rosarie threatening the victim to stop trying to recruit the Bureau for U.N.I.T. Rosarie revealed that Nicolas wanted the Bureau to become a sub-agency for U.N.I.T, but Rosarie disagreed and advocated for his wife's agency to remain independent. Ultimately, the real killer was arrested, and Rosarie was proven innocent.

During the additional investigation, Rosarie asked the team for assistance to find out why Lauren was suddenly acting weird. Dupont and Jack helped him find the girl's notebook and, after getting Marina to analyze it, discovered that Lauren had a crush on Elliot Clayton. Rosarie might not be a man of love, but he could see how important it was for Lauren to confess her feelings, so he supported her when she went to talk to Elliot.

After that, Rosarie and Elizabeth were reconnecting when they got the alarm that the Bureau and their families were being threatened. He helped protect the plane and the families while the younger agents dealt with the threat against them. Afterward, he stayed by Elizabeth's side while they waited for news on her pilot's condition.

Once the Bureau was ready to leave, Rosarie offered to assist them in any way he could to help take SOMBRA down. He promised to make himself available night and day for his historical expertise. He also told Elizabeth that if she needed him, he would get on the first available plane to wherever the team was to join them. Lauren made the same promises, and the two consultants put together some to-go bags when they got to their homes in Sydney in case of emergencies.

And they would answer that call when Chief Ripley requested their help with the Burea's investigation in Concordia. Rosarie and Lauren were coincidentally already in the city for other work, so stepping into Dupont's role was no issue while the historian was serving as Anders's partner. Rosarie acted as the temporary historian for the Bureau with Lauren's assistance, and the pair analyzed the clues Anders and Dupont brought them. Rosarie enjoyed diving back into the history of Concordia and getting to help his wife and her team in the process.

When the case was solved, Rosarie and Lauren went their separate ways from the Bureau again. But Rosarie kept up to date with his wife about the Bureau's progress in catching SOMBRA. Until one day, Ripley stopped answering his calls, and his messages went unread. Worried about his wife's safety, Rosarie contacted Ingrid, who informed him about Ripley's secret connection to SOMBRA and that his wife had left the Bureau and no one knew where she was. Rosarie was heartbroken not only by the betrayal of his wife against himself and the Bureau but also because she left him without even saying goodbye.

Rosarie was devastated by the loss of his wife. Even if their love wasn't romantic, he still cared about Ripley and thought she cared about him, too. But, Rosarie guesses that weren't the case anymore as one day he woke up to find a letter from Ripley and her wedding ring on his bedside table. She must have snuck into his home during the night and left the items for him to find in the morning. In the letter, Ripley told him how sorry she was for lying to him about SOMBRA's origins and her involvement in creating the organization. She said it was unfair to him to be associated with her as her husband and that he would find the divorce papers with the letter. All Rosarie needed to do was sign them, and their marriage would be over.

At first, Rosarie didn't know what to think. So much had happened in just a short span of time, from Ripley disappearing, SOMBRA being defeated and then Dupont's death that he needed time to process it all. Once he had, Rosarie realized that Ripley was right; their marriage could not survive the betrayal, and he needed to let her go. So, Rosarie signed the divorce papers and dropped the Ripley name, going back to just a d'Entremont. Maybe one day, Ripley will come out of her self-imposed exile, and they can talk face to face, but until then, Rosarie will continue their mission to make the world a better place, even with Ripley no longer at his side.

Organization(s)

The Bureau (disbanded)

Rank: History Consultant

U.N.I.T.

Rank:

* Agent

* Historian

Story Information

First appeared: United in Ashes

Trivia

* Chief Ripley referenced her husband in Blackout Dead. When talking to Kavi Pandit with Adalet and Fili, she mentioned having a connection inside of U.N.I.T who turns out to be Rosarie

* He is the only person who can get away with calling Chief Ripley "Liz" or "Lizzy." Likewise, she can get away with calling him "Rose" or "Rosie"

     * Lauran can also get away with calling him "Rose" and "Rosie"

* He's autistic

     * He hyper-fixates on history, but the topic of interest alternates. Some days he's fascinated by French history, and the next, it could be Indigenous Canada

     * His pocket watch actually doesn't work; the mechanism is fake so that he can play with the hands and crown when he needs to stim

* He enjoys sea shanties and folk songs; his favourite is Farewell to Nova Scotia. You can hear him humming the tune when he's working or relaxing

* He's Acadian

* He speaks a regional dialogue of Acadian French used in his hometown. This means for him, he'll talk half in English and half in French regardless if the grammar works or not

     * Ripley and Lauren struggle to follow along when he rambles in his Acadian French. So far, Dupont is the only person who's been able to keep up with the other Historian's mixed languages

* He and Chief Ripley do have wedding rings; they don't wear them unless they need to play a married couple. Rosarie keeps his hooked to his pocket watch, and Ripley has hers on a second necklace hidden under her shirt

* Even though Chief Ripley didn't take his surname, Rosarie hyphenated his because he wanted to break tradition

     * Plus, it gave him a new legal alias to use

* He is a long-time friend of Armand Dupont and recommended the Swiss Historian for his wife's team

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

151 6 4
This is my contribution to the BenXJacob week 2024! Will all stories be posted on time? No. Will they be good? Hopefully! Will I eventually finish th...
199K 2.5K 63
Suggestions are open. I'll do tons of fluff :) that's about it
774 34 22
I have so many little ideas in my head, and not enough story line, that I need a book to put them in! I hope you enjoy! Most of them will be one shot...
22.4K 699 128
Wassup! I'm Zan as u should know ^^ ~ This book revolves around Lander. Idm adding minor ships into chapters, but please make requests abt Lander! ~...