MAFIA MARRIED TO A "MAFIA" |...

By KDV702

To show the union of the F/N mafia and the Jeon Mafia, the two leaders decided to marry their child to each o... More

- 01
- 02
- 03
- 04
- 05
- 07
- 08
- 09

- 06

1.3K 18 6
By KDV702

And there they are standing in front of a group of teens and child in their mission's clothes. The kids are all wearing the same training outfit.

"well, let's get started" Y/n sigh.

"may you all get up and stand next to each other in a line" Jungkook coldly say.

They quickly obey being attack by Jungkook's scary aura.

"to make this easier for us, we make two groups A and B. Today we'll teach you the art of camouflage and how to handle a changing of plan at the last minute" Y/n explain. "so, before we start let's present ourselves. You start" Y/n point, with her hand, to a girl who is at the right of the line.

She is around 11 years old, long curly brow hair, caramel skin and big doe eyes.

"네! Hello, my name is Chung Ilaria and I'm 12 years old" she bow and present herself with a lot of motivation.

Y/n and Jungkook's eyes land on the little boy right next.

"um. Me?" he point at himself.

"no. The grinch just behind you" Jungkook reply.

The boy look behind him just to check, the grinch was indeed scary for him. Jungkook frown confused and sigh.

"present yourself, please" Y/n glare at Jungkook before looking back at the boy.

"uh, My name is Park Su-jin and I am 7 years old. Hello" he bow.

He then look up with his big dark eyes, hair falling in front of them. Cute face with round chubby cheeks, red lips and pale skin. Then all the kids present themselves.

"hello, my name is Yamamoto Ayato. And I'm 12 years old" he bow.

Short black hair, little eyes, thin face and tall figure.

"hello, I'm Yamamoto Ayaka. And I'm 12 Year old too!" she smile brightly and bow.

Shoulder length black hair and the same face as the previous boy just bigger eyes.

"are you two twins?" Y/n ask.

"yes we are" they answer together.

"whatever. Continue" Jungkook look at the next kid.

She is taller than everyone, tanned skin, neck length hair with a bang and red cheeks.

"hi! Um, hello! My name is Kang Yuna, and I'm 13. Nice to meet you" she bow.

"nice to meet you two" Y/n answer not smiling back.

The rest present theirselve either.

"F/n Y/n-imnida" Y/n slightly smile.

"Jeon Jungkook-imnida" he present himself and you did the same.

"so, as I said. From Ilaria to Yuna is group A, with me and from Eun-jea to Lily is group B with Jungkook" Y/n said and some of the kids in group B sigh not wanting to be with the scary assuji.

While the others smile and quickly get around Y/n.

***

"well, it's just as I thought. Some of the kids had a good time while the others are going to have nightmares this night" Mrs. Jeon fold her arms reading the comments of each children. 

***

Y/n is sitting on her father's chair, waiting for him to come in. After 1 good minutes he finally open the door of his office followed by his assistant. Mr. F/N stop and stare at his daughter with a confused expression on his face. 

"dad, finally. I'm going on that mission" Y/n cross her arms. 

"well, is that's another way to say 'hello' I accept even though I would have prefer a 'hello'" her father answer. 

"what are the percent of chance for you to say 'no' if  I ask to go on that mission without Jeon Jungkook ?" Y/n smile.

"um" Mr. F/N think. "101%" 

"uh?" Y/n raise an eyebrow. "101? Ridiculous" 

"what's ridiculous is that you still come and argue about that mission when I already spoke about it" he signed a paper and hand it to his assistant.

Y/n sigh and think about it for a second. 

"you're right" she get up and walk out. 

"did she just said that I was right ?" Mr. F/N turn to his assistant. 

"yes, sir" he answered. "she did"

"did you captured that?" Mr. F/N smile. 

"u-uh, well no. You didn't-.. tell me to"

"I didn't ?" his smile faded and he glare at the smaller man. 

"n-no?" 

"haha" Mr. F/N chuckle and his assistant follow. "you're fired" he suddenly say. 

"haha- wait-- what ? Why ? How ? Please, sir I did-"

"stop panicking, I was joking" 

"oh. You really scared me sir. Me and my wife are having a hard time with our two kids" Mr. Shin, his assistant, sigh. 

"oh. Get me a tea and if it isn't perfect you're fired"

"but-"

"now"

Mr. Shin ran out to prepare the tea while Mr. F/N just laugh at his assistant. 

"like I would really fire him"

*** 

"so, when are we going for the mission?" Ryujin ask. 

"as fast as possible" Y/n answer. "but we have to change the whole plan" she sigh.

"wait. Why?" Lia frown.

"because my– huh. Jeon Jungkook, Mrs. Jeon's son, is coming along"

"your husband?" Taehyung ask.

"he is not my husband!" Y/n glare at him.

"not yet" Namjoon pass by and speak.

"orh, Namjoon just find their location already" Y/n turn to him.

"yes" he lower his head.

"if your fiancé is coming along we will have to change the plan. I'll be back let me just find his file" Ryujin say tapping on her tablet.

"we're not even wearing any rings" Y/n mumble. "Taehyung, prepare the equipment we will need for this rescue"

"yes" he walk away to the equipment and weapons room.

"so, when are you two getting married?" Lia ask gently hitting Y/n's arm.

"y'all don't understand. It is not a marriage base with love. I don't know him. It's just for his father's mafia, you know since..." Y/n explain.

"yeah, but still, people who are forced to marry each other fell in love at the end sometimes" Lia roll her eyes and smile.

"Lia, just go" 

Lia, nod and walk to Ryujin. After sometime Ryujin as finally read his file. 

"so, Y/n the best thing to do is to place him with you, even though you prefer to be solo most of the time"

Y/n nod not wanting to get, stupidly, angry with anyone.

"can we go tonight?" Y/n ask.

"give me a second, I'm trying to find the best way to get to them" Namjoon say. "there is a secret 'party' for the sale of a new kind of weapon, tomorrow in China. Starts at midnight"

"how did you get those informations so quick?" Y/n ask.

"I don't know myself. It seems like their security system is...weak" Lia say as she look by Namjoon's shoulder.

"that's strange" Ryujin mumble.

"it's just like..." Chaeryeong speak and think.

"like they wanted us to come. They knew" Y/n put a hand on her chin.

??? POV

"oh~" he smirk as he look at the tablet his personal assistant drop on his desk. "looks like our guests accepted our invitation"

"yes, sir"

A light knock on the door attract their attention. He signal his assistant to go and open the door.

"congrats, your plan worked"

His partner walk in.

"what do you want me to say?" He chuckle lightly.

"you are aware that she is going to be there with her future husband" Teahyun walk closer to his desk.

He smack his fist on his desk and exhale loudly.

"let's just get rid of him. And she will be all mine"

"ahh~. Yeonjun.." Teahyun exhale lightly.

𝚃𝚘 𝚋𝚎 𝚌𝚘𝚗𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚞𝚎𝚍...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.9K 67 18
jeon twins are very dangerous and heartless mafia what will happened when they get married to y/n a very Innocent and sensitive girl whom life alread...
4.6K 126 20
"words babygirl, say 'yes master i understand'" jungkook caressed your cheek and cooed. "fuck. you." you spat instead.
14.7K 272 26
"Aww too bad! You betrayed him. And betrayers shouldn't be allowed to live," ©𝐉𝐄𝐎𝐍𝐌𝐈𝐍𝐍𝐈𝐄𝟎𝟕 |•Contains Mature language and triggering cont...
110K 3.1K 19
Kim Seokjin, Min Yoongi, Jung Hoseok, Kim Namjoon, Park Jimin and Kim Taehyung are known as the most dangerous Mafia gang. Specifically Mafia King. ...