The Only Girl - Remus Lupin x...

Galing kay Mystic_Nightmare075

"Y/n, I will always be here for you." "Promise?" "I promise." ~*𓃦*~ Going to Hogwarts was something Y/n B... Higit pa

Authors Note :D
1 - The Beginning
2 - Friends
3 - Birthday
4 - Christmas
5 - Going Home
7 - Return to Hogwarts
8 - Finding Out
9 - Bright Red
10 - Sleep is for the Dead
11 - Summer
12 - Try-outs and Plans
13 - Time with Remus
14 - A Shitty Christmas
15 - Emotions Are Dumb and Confusing
16 - Hogsmeade Date
17 - Summer at James'
18 - Nail Polish
19 - Mistletoe Kiss
20 - Homework, Sneaking and Illness
21 - A Date
22 - Picking Up The Pieces
23 - A Really Shit Summer
24 - The Shit Summer Gets a Bit Better
25 - Confessions and Kisses
26 - A Date and Christmas
27 - Telling Them
28 - The Full Moon
29 - The Year Ends
30 - Forced
31 - Summer With Remus
32 - I Hate This Planet
33 - Winter Dance
34 - Hurt
35 - Rumours
36 - Normal?
37 - A Pleasant Summer
38 - Lily's Confession
39 - Love Is In the Air
40 - The Best Christmas
41 - Who's the Cuter Couple?
42 - Cuddles
43 - End of Year Party
44 - Finale

6 - Escape to James'

2.5K 81 20
Galing kay Mystic_Nightmare075

Tw: abuse

Being at home was only getting worse and worse.

Mum has not only been hitting Sirius and I, she's also been using magic on us. It's painful but there's nothing we can do to stop it.

We were laying in our beds, neither of us talking. We haven't really been talking to each other as much as we usually would.

"Y/n?" Sirius breaks the silence.

"Yeah?"

"I hate it here." He says.

"Well yeah, I'd be concerned if you were enjoying yourself."

I hear him quietly sigh. "I miss James."

"I miss feeling joy." I respond.

We return to the silence and we stay like that for a while until I get up off my bed and lay down beside Sirius.

"You okay?" He asks, looking at me with concern.

"Yeah, I just need a hug." I mumble and he wraps his arms around me.

"I can't wait until Summer is over." Sirius says quietly and I slightly nod my head in agreement.

~*𓃦*~

Dear Y/n,

How are you? How's your summer been?
Mine's been pretty boring, I never really thought I'd miss James, Peter and Sirius annoying me all the time but I do. It's shocking.
I really miss you though.
Will you be able to come to James' like we planned? If it's still okay with James' parents of course. I hope you can, I can't wait to see you again.
I've read a few books that I think you'd like, I'll probably ramble on about them when I see you so be prepared for that.
Sorry this letter is so short, it's because nothing has happened, I just wanted to talk to you I guess.
I'll hopefully see you soon.
Remus.

I smile to myself as I read the letter. I miss him.

I go grab a piece of parchment and a quill before writing a response to Remus.

Dear Remus,
I miss you too. So much.
My summer has also been boring, but I'm doing okay.
Sirius has been as annoying as usual, its surprising I haven't killed him yet. I've been going crazy here with only him to talk to.
And about going to James' house, I don't know if Sirius and I will be able to. But if you do go, I hope you have a good time.
Only a month left of the holidays and then we'll be back at school. I know this probably sounds insane, but I'm missing school.
I hope everything is great for you, and that the rest of your summer is fun.
I can't wait to see you.
Y/n.

I finish writing the letter as Sirius walks into the room, avoiding looking at me. He instantly flops down on his bed and lies on his side, facing the wall.

"What happened?" I ask as I put the letter into an envelope, giving it to the owl that delivered Remus' letter. The owl flies off but Sirius still hasn't responded to me.

I go and sit down on his bed.

"Sirius?" I ask softly. "What did she do?"

I hear him sigh as he rolls over and I instantly notice he has a huge bruise on the left side of his face. I involuntarily let out a small gasp.

"It's nothing, don't worry about it." He mutters, rolling back onto his side.

"It's not nothing," I say. "Are you okay?"

"What do you think?" He snaps angrily before calming down a bit. "Sorry. I'm mad at mum, I shouldn't take it out on you."

"It's okay." I say and he sits up.
"Why'd she do it?" I ask.

"I brought up the possibility of us going to stay with James for a while," He answers. "She got mad for some reason. She didn't technically give me an answer, but I'm guessing it's a no."

I sigh quietly to myself. "You'd think she'd be glad to get rid of us."

Sirius nods in agreement and nothing more is said between us, we just sit silently together.

~*𓃦*~

The holidays only get worse.

I was driving myself crazy counting down the days until we'd return to Hogwarts.

One day, as I was sitting on the couch in the living room reading a book I hear a loud crash. I look up to see Regulus standing beside a now broken vase.

I quickly close my book, rushing over to him. He was clearly freaking out, knowing mum was going to go crazy.

"Reg, go upstairs." I say quickly.

"What?" He asks.

"Just go." I say, hearing mum's footsteps.

"Y/n-"

"Reg, go." I say sternly and he reluctantly does as he's told.

Mum comes in the room and I tense up, preparing for what's going to happen.

"What happened?" She says angrily.

"I-I broke the vase. It was an accident." I answer, avoiding looking at her.

I don't really remember what happened next, just a lot of pain.

After mum leaves to go the kitchen or something I head upstairs. Regulus was sitting on the stairs but stands up when he sees me.

"You shouldn't've done that," He says. "You shouldn't've took the blame."

"Well I did," I mumble, walking past him, heading towards my room. He follows after me. "I couldn't let her hurt you."

"You don't need to protect me." He insists.

I don't respond to him, instead I just walk into me and Sirius' room, flopping down on my bed.

"What happened?" Sirius asks. He was sitting at his desk, writing something, probably a letter to James.

"I broke a vase," Regulus answers. "Y/n took the blame for it, mum obviously got pissed off."

"Y/n, are you okay?" Sirius asks me.

"Yeah, I'm fine." I mumble.

Sirius comes and sits down beside me.

We all talk for a little while but mum calls us down for dinner.

We eat in silence, the only sound heard is the clinking of cutlery against plates. I feel Sirius kick me from under the table, I look up at him confusedly but he acts innocent, as if nothing happened.

Oh, this is war.

I kick him back. He kicks me again. This goes on for a while, until we hear a small "ow" from under the table. It seems Sirius kicked Kreacher. Sirius' eyes widen when he realises what he did, knowing we're going to get in trouble.

I can feel mum glaring at us from across the table, though Sirius and I refuse to look at her.

Mum tells Regulus to leave the table and I know we're doomed.

Neither of us move as mum walks over to us. I take a deep breath as she pulls out her wand.

It was painful for both of us but I could tell Sirius got it worse.

"Are you okay?" I ask Sirius once mum leaves the room.

"Come on," He says, standing up. "Get your stuff, we're leaving."

I confusedly follow him up the stairs to our room.

We both quickly pack our trunks, making sure we have everything we need for going to Hogwarts, luckily we had already been to Diagon Alley so all our school books were bought and packed away.

"Where are we going?" I ask quietly as Sirius and I sneak down the stairs.

"James' house," Sirius answers. "James said it's okay, Remus and Peter are there too. I'm not just going to stay here and put up with her, not when we can be somewhere else."

"What about Regulus? We can't just leave him." I say and Sirius stops.

He takes a deep breath.

"One second." He turns around quickly, leaving his trunk beside me. He heads up to Regulus' room and comes back dragging Regulus by the arm.

"What the hell, Sirius," Regulus exclaims quietly, clearly confused as to what was going on. "What are you doing?"

"We're going," Sirius answers. "And we're not going to leave you here."

"What?" Regulus exclaims. "Are you crazy?"

"Yes, now lets go." Sirius answers.

Regulus pushes Sirius off him.

"I'm not going anywhere." He says.

"We can't just leave you here with her, Reg." I say softly.

"I can take care of myself," He insists. "I don't need you two looking out for me all the time."

"I just don't want you to get hurt," I say. "Please come with us."

"I can't." He says. "I'm staying here. But you two should go, don't worry about me, I'll be fine."

I pull him in for a hug.

"If she hurts you at all send me a letter and I'll come kick her ass." I say to him before letting go.

Sirius hugs him next, but then we really need to go just in case mum realises we're leaving, we can't have her catching us, that would not be good.

Regulus says goodbye before Sirius and I head downstairs to the fireplace, travelling by floo to James' house.

We stumble out in a fancy looking living room. I glance around and see there are a few photos on the wall, some containing pictures of James which assures me we're in the right place.

We hear the sound of someone approaching the room, probably because they heard the sound of the fireplace.

"Sirius!" James says excitedly, Sirius goes over to hug his best friend.

"It's like I'm invisible." I mutter to myself. At that moment Remus and Peter walk into the room.

"You're here," Remus says with a smile, walking over to me. Peter goes over to greet Sirius. "I thought you said you couldn't come?"

"Change of plans." I shrug.

"I'm glad you're here," He says. "It's nice to see you."

"It's nice to see you too."

Then James comes over, pulling me into a tight hug, which makes me laugh.

"I thought you guys weren't coming." James says, still hugging me.

"Well, we're here now." Sirius says.

James lets go of me.

"I need to go tell my parents you're here," He says, practically bouncing. I have not missed how much energy he has.

Sirius and Peter follow James as he walks out the room, but Remus and I stay behind and sit on the couch.

"So, read anything good recently?" I ask.

Remus starts rambling on about the book he's currently reading and how it's the 'best book ever' - which I'm quite sure he says about every book he reads - and how I need to read it.

"You could borrow it once I'm done if you'd like." He offers.

"Yeah sure, then we can talk about it together." I say and he smiles.

"I'm so glad I finally have someone to talk about books with," He says. "I tried talking with James and Peter about it but they got bored so quickly."

"Yeah, they seem to have rather short attention spans."

"Except when James talked about quidditch for an hour yesterday," Remus says. "I guess he can only focus on things that interest him."

"That does make sense though," I say. "I can't focus on things that don't interest me."

"Yeah, and I was zoned out pretty much the entire time he was talking about quidditch, so it makes sense that he didn't listen when I talked about books."

"Well, it doesn't matter now, I'm here and you can talk about books with me as much as you want to." I say.

"Great." He says with a smile.

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

1.9M 120K 104
{𝗕𝗼𝗼𝗸 𝟮} It all started with a kiss. Or better say, everything ended with a kiss. What Jenna Potter thought was going to lead her to a beautif...
6.7K 373 22
After falling in love with Sirius Black once, Remus doesn't think he can do it again. The Marauders (plus Lily, of course) all moved in together afte...
5.7K 269 32
New description! Sirius Black and Remus Lupin. Best friends. Until they each realised that they were in love. With each other. A/N I don't own any of...
3.7K 184 25
❝I fucking lost control and almost hurt you.❞ She never knew what she would become. She never knew what would happen in her future. She never knew of...