16 - Hogsmeade Date

"Y/n?" I hear James call my name. I sigh, looking up from the book I was reading.

"What do you want?" I groan.

"Can you go find Sirius for me?" He asks.

"Why can't you find him yourself?"

"I want to go practice a new quidditch move and Sirius said he'd come with me, but I cant find him."

Ah yeah, that. He invited me to come with him earlier but I just don't want to practice quidditch today. I am clearly so dedicated.

"Explain why that means you cant go find him."

"Minnie said I can only have the quidditch pitch for a little while, I'm not going to waste all that time looking for Sirius."

"Ugh fine." I groan.

"Thank you, you're the best." James says, pulling me in for a quick hug before heading out of the common room.

Why did I agree to this? I'm too nice to him sometimes.

I walk alone through the halls of Hogwarts, looking for my brother.

I search through all the halls and secret passageways until I find him.

Him and someone else.

Him and a boy.

Making out.

Yeah no, I don't wanna see that.

I very quickly turn around in shock, not knowing if Sirius noticed me or not.

I quickly walk through the halls, stopping when I hear the sound of someone running to catch up with me. It's obviously Sirius.

"Y/n, about what you saw- I- please just don't freak out." He says quickly, breathing deeply from running after me.

"Why would I freak out?" I say calmly, seeing how terrified he seems.

"I- I don't-" I can tell he's struggling to find the right words and there's tears forming in his eyes.

"Sirius," I say softly, gently grasping his arm. "It's okay."

"I'm gay," He sighs quietly. "I'm sorry, I didn't want you to find out this way."

"Believe me, finding out like this was not fun for me either, the thought of you kissing someone is absolutely disgusting, actually seeing it is just traumatic."

He lets out a small laugh before pulling me in for a tight hug.

"So you're okay with this?"

"Yeah, why wouldn't I be?" I ask and he shrugs.

"Thank you," He whispers. "For being so accepting about this."

"Of course," I respond. "You're my brother, I love you no matter what, even though you're an annoying little shit."

"I don't think you have any right to be calling me little." He says, pulling away from the hug.

"Shut up." I glare at him.

"What you gonna do? Kick me in the shin?"

"Yes, and it'll hurt, so shut it, you bitch."

We both laugh lightly.

"C'mon," I say. "You need to go watch James play quidditch and I need to go back to the book I'm reading."

"Pfft, nerd." He jokes. I roll my eyes at him. Dumbass.

~*𓃦*~

"Hogsmeade trip this weekend." Sirius announces as he and James sit down beside me, Remus and Peter at the breakfast table. The full moon was a week ago so Remus will be able to go this time.