His Childish Wife - Thv FF✓

By Sugardaddyjoon

❝SHUT UP KIM Y/N!!❞She flinched, as i suddenly burst out, ❝YOU ARE STILL A FVCKING SMALL KID!!❞A loud sob esc... More

Too Much Successful?
Sweating
Behave!
Gucci?
Life Sucks
Mature
Innocent
Brother Zoned
Texting
No Study
Sweet Side?
Teddy
I Love Her
My Responsibility
Stay With Me
My Wife
Lie
Chicken's Son
Cute
Small Kid
Assignment
Mr.Kim Taehyung
100/99
Obsessed
Mega Ice Cream
Red Light
I Love You
Puppy
Not Wear Anything
Honey
Change Your Clothes
Will Never Learn
Important Meeting
Old Man
Childish
Fever
I Want You
Painful Tears
Different
Love
Dark
Her
I Missed You
Together
Dinner
Right Person
Belong To Me
I'm Sorry
I Love You More
Accepted
Past
Banana Milk
Work Sheets
Handsome Old Man
I Do That
Scared
FP
In Real Life
White Room
Pregnancy
Insane
Devil
Sorry
Pregnant
Letter
Little Diamond
Ice Cream
Blood
Tears
Pain
Me
Line
Suffer
Gucci Shirt
Engagement
Ruined
Gucci Rings
Gucci bag
Pervert Professor
Lust
Baby
Truth
Happy Ending
author's note
Author's note Pt2

Happy Life

17K 920 134
By Sugardaddyjoon

♡︎

      ♫︎𝑰'𝒎 𝑨 𝑴𝒆𝒔𝒔 𝑩𝒖𝒕 𝑰'𝒎 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑴𝒆𝒔𝒔 𝑻𝒉𝒂𝒕
                        𝒀𝒐𝒖 𝑾𝒂𝒏𝒕𝒆𝒅♫︎

♥︎

"It's a letter your eomma sent it to you"I replied, she hummed, keeping it away, "read it"I said, grabbing it, "i can't, i know she will be saying to not go with you"She replied, i sighed, "just read it, even if she said to not take you, i will still take you with me, no matter what!"I said, she smiled, suddenly pinching my cheeks, she opened up the letter, her eyes getting glossy slowly, i just stared her face.

She sniffed, looking up at me, "what happened?"I asked, she sobbed, her eyes shed tears, i hugged her, "y/n it's not good for you to cry in this condition"I mumbled, she nodded her head, wiping her tears, "what did she said?"I asked, "sh-she sa-said to g-go with you"She replied, isn't that a good news?, "then why are you crying?, you should be happy?"I asked, she sniffed, "sh-she also said th-then don't co-come to m-me cryi-crying, what did she she me-meant by th-that?"She asked, i glanced down at the paper, those are the last words.

"Maybe she is talking about missing her or something?"I replied, she sobbed, i cupped her cheeks, stroking them, she nodded, keeping the paper aside, we talked for few more hours and soon we fell asleep.

𝑀𝑜𝑟𝑛𝑖𝑛𝑔

𝗬/𝗻 𝗣.𝗢.𝗩

I glanced at the house, this house has soo many memories of us, it's the time to leave this beautiful place, suddenly i heard a loud sob, i turned behind, felix and grandpa are hugging each other, it's felix who is crying, he was here only for some weeks and look at him crying like a dinosaur, i glanced at jungkook, he is wiping his tears away, i looked at taehyun, he is already staring me, with his eyes shedding tears, his face is blunt, just his eyes shedding unstoppable tears, this boy is looking like he have just lost the love of his life.

I looked away from him, oh god felix is soo dramatic, i looked at old man, and he is already staring me, he indicated me 'let's get inside the car', i have already bid goodbye to oppas and grandpa, jimin oppa hugged grandpa bursting out crying, just like felix did, after soo many tries, jungkook and taehyun separated him from grandpa, and they sat up inside the car, taehyun and jungkook forcefully pushed them inside, closing the door.

I waved at them, and they did the same, i glanced at grandpa's house, in a hope of maybe eomma will be standing, but she is nowhere to be seen, i sighed, i don't even remember when i last time saw her, old man sat up on the driver's seat, he glanced at me, and sighed, he leaned in, plugging my seatbelt gently, "don't think too much hmm"He mumbled, pecking my lips, droving away.

It took us more then twenty hours, literally the whole day, it's already dark, finally old man stopped, "we will live here from now on"He said, i looked around, it's his pent house, i passed him a smile, "are you comfortable in here?, i don't have any idea about what kind of house you like, so i thought to rest in here and we will plan about building our own mansion"He said, "i'm comfortable because my comfort is you, no matter where we will go if you are with me everything is colorful for me"I replied.

He nodded, smiling, opening up his side door, walking to my side, opening the door for me, i was about to step out, when he lifted me up in his arms, "you will bump into things"He mumbled, walking inside, opening up the door of the bedroom, laying me on the bed, tugging me into the blanket, he grabbed his phone calling someone, speaking for a while on the call, he hanged up, "aren't you tired, after driving the whole day?"I asked, he shooked his head, smiling.

"It's time for the dinner, i'm angry at myself for making you late for dinner"He said, cupping my cheeks, "the fact is that our dinner is coming from your favorite cafe!"He informed, my eyes widened, "REALLY???"I yelled, he nodded his head, i hugged him tightly, "Y/N I'VE TOLD YOU TO BE CAREFUL!"He yelled, gripping on my shoulders, preventing me from moving, "i'm sorry"I apologized, he hummed, tugging me inside the blanket again.

I patted the place beside me for him, he laid beside me, pulling me gently to him, "why you don't like study?"He asked, i groaned, "don't talk about it, i hate studying soo much, when eomma told me that i'm going to get married to you, i was soo happy that i'm finally going to be free from studies, but when that lady ordered me to not to study, i was soo angry, even if i hated study, i whinned for studying, only i can stop myself from studying and no one else!!"I replied, he chuckled.

"So you always had a devil inside you?"He asked, still chuckling, "i'm not a devil"I replied, pouting, he hummed, "then who is the devil, if you are not?, you literally made your teachers cry, infront of my eyes, and ruined grandpa's farm!"He said, Intertwining our fingers, "it was just felix was the one to make me do that!"I made an excuse, "oh really?, then who was that 'LeT's aNnOy thEM'?"He mimicked me.

I slapped his cheek slightly, and he grabbed his cheek, groaning dramatically, "oh did i hurted you mr kim?"I asked, he nodded, pouting, "yes you did mrs kim"He replied, i chuckled and he did the same, "you are a good actor!"I praised him, patting his back, he chuckled before uttering, 'i know', suddenly the door bell ringed, "wait here i'm coming"He ordered leaving the room, minutes passed and he walked back, with some plastic bag in his hand, yeah it's my favorite cafe!!!.

"Ummm i didn't knew what you liked, so i ordered everything, there are more in the kitchen, just tell me which is your favorite dish?"He asked, this old man!!, i hummed, thinking about my favorite dish, "i love them all, since it's my favorite cafe"I replied, he chuckled, before pulling out the box from the plastic bag, keeping it infront of me, his phone started to ring, he picked it up, keeping it on speaking, it's jimin oppa, he groaned.

"WHY ARE THESE KIDS HERE IN MY HOUSE I'VE TOLD THEM TOO MANY TIMES THAT WE ARE NOW IN SEOUL BUT THEY AREN'T LEAVING ME ALONE AND THIS JUNGKOOK IS ALSO LIVING HERE FOR GOD SAKE I NEED A PRIVATE LIFE IT'S BEEN SEVEN YEARS I'M SINGLE I ALSO NEED TO LIVE MY LIFE TELL THEM TO GO FROM HERE OR IMMA CALL THE COPS"Jimin oppa yelled on top of his lungs, old man burst out laughing, they followed jimin oppa to his own house wow!.

"It's good, let them be, you will not feel single anymore, let them annoy you just like you did with me"Old man replied, i chuckled, "and also take care of my business partner"Said old man, jimin oppa groaned, "if they keep on living here, i will never get a wife, because they are literally doing the house chores, cooking dinner, washing my clothes when i already have maids"Said jimin, this is soo funny, those guys aren't going to leave  him alone now!!.

"Have a happy life ahead, with your male maids"Said old man, hanging up at jimin oppa's face.

𝗛𝗼𝘄 𝗪𝗮𝘀 𝗧𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿?𝗕𝗲 𝗥𝗲𝗮𝗱𝘆 𝗧𝗼 𝗦𝗵𝗲𝗱 𝗧𝗲𝗮𝗿𝘀 𝗕𝗲𝗰𝗮𝘂𝘀𝗲 𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗧𝘄𝗶𝘀𝘁 𝗜𝘀 𝗢𝗻 𝗛𝗶𝘀 𝗪𝗮𝘆 𝗕𝘆𝗲𝗲𝗲𝗲𝘀3>

*Just Talking*

(Taehyung Buying Ice Cream)

Taehyung: what is the color of orange?

Counter man: it's orange

Taehyung: no no what is orange's friend color?

Counter man: *confused*

Taehyung: who is apple's neighbor?

Counter man: cherry?

Taehyung: who is cherry's sister?

Counter man: blueberry?

Taehyung: i want blueberry's twin sister's ice cream

Namjoon: *pushed taehyung away* he wants strawberry ice cream!

*

Today's Update Is Late Don't Worry I Have My Own Reasons

First I Got Detention And I Was Locked In That Room With Some Other Kids

After Detention I Was So Tired That I Fell Asleep As Soon I Reached Home

And When I Woke Up I Started Processing That Who Am I ?

Then Suddenly I've Realized I've Own A Wattpad Account And I Need To Update A New Chapter

SO HERE IS YOUR DUMB AUTHOR WITH HER UPDATE

*APPLAUSE*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

420K 19.6K 51
⚠️ || ITS A WORK OF PURE FICTION. THE MENTIONED IDOL HAS NO CONNECTION IN THE FOLLOWING ACT. PLEASE READ ONLY AS ENTERTAINMENT PURPOSE || "I want you...
4.9K 264 22
ᵗʰᵉ ʳᵉᵛᵉⁿᵍᵉ ᵐᵃʳʳⁱᵃᵍᵉ ᵗᵘʳⁿ ⁱⁿᵗᵒ ˡᵒᵛᵉ "Feeling wet, Just by saying a few things what's goona happens, when I actually fuck you hard and deep " He wh...
739K 22K 47
a girl with a sweet and kind nature turns into a cold person after recalling her past. ///////////////////////// ???: please stop*sob*it hurts*crying...
54.3K 2.2K 62
"This marriage is only meant on papers and there is nothing to you to hope something from me. UNDERSTAND!!!" - he growled making his wife flinch for...