The 7 Boys *On Hold*

By Rainbow_61910

There is just something about them... Their deep voice interrupting my thoughts every second of the day. Thei... More

First Day
Meeting The Boys
The Pool Party
The Sleepover
The Fun
The Fight
Plans
The Boys meet my family
Moving In
The Turn of Events
Perverted Jimin
An Eventful Day
Mystery
The Truth
The Final Truth
Cleaning Up
Netflix and Chill
Truth or Dare
Beautiful Moment
Shirtless Seokjin
Meeting Seojun
Lavender
Pancakes
Maths with Jungkook
Fever
Taehyung's POV
Drama
Maybe
Practice
Basketball
Ice Cream
Hotel
Middle of the Night
Namjoon

Last Night

9 1 0
By Rainbow_61910

I woke up next morning with Jungkook's hand around my waist from the back, Taehyung's hand also around my waist from in front. Wait what happened last night.....

I stared as they shared smirk, they both looked at me with soft eyes as Taehyung rubbed circles on my waist. I looked at Jimin standing next to Taehyung. Wait what's going on? I turned in Jungkook's arms facing Jimin and Taehyung, Jungkook buried his face in the crook of my neck, inhaling my scent. I blushed hard! Taehyung came closer to my face, our noses brushing. "I really think she's ready" Taehyung said, what? Ready? "No, not yet" Jungkook said against my skin "Why not" Jimin asked, Huh? "Cause she's not 18" Jungkook said licking the spot just below my ear, "She will be next month, don't worry" Taehyung said, wait my birthday is next month and I am turning 18!

I am still very confused..... but at the moment all I care about is Jungkook and Taehyung's hand around my waist, on my bare skin.

"Are you guys talking about me?" I asked in confusion, Taehyung looked at me in the eyes, our noses still touching "Yes kitten" Taehyung answered, his voice....it's deeper..?

I looked up, hearing the bathroom door. I saw Jimin walk out, running his hand through his hair with a towel around his lower waist. Oh....my....god...!!! He looked like a god, and angel...more like a devil, but a handsome devil!! Jimin looked at me, I didn't realize I was standing. Jimin walked over to me smirking "Good morning Kitten" Jimin said, holding my waist, rubbing circles, on my bare skin I looked down, to see me wearing a sports bra and the shortest short ever!. Wait when did this happen? "Good morning" I answered, still confused, trying to remember last nights events.

I closed my eyes leaning into Jungkook as he sucked the spot, "why?" I asked almost moaning "You'll know one day" Jimin said, pushing Taehyung and putting his head on the other side of my neck "O-ok" I moaning slightly, my legs feel like jelly, I think my heart is gonna burst! Jimin Sucked just under my ear.

"What are you thinking about?" Jimin asked, his head now resting on my shoulder "about last night" I answered, oh my the butterflies in my stomach! "It's ok your still innocent" Jimin answered. "What do you mean?" I asked, squealing as Jimin sat on the bed with me on his lap legs on either side, my hands on his shoulders "I mean you still have your virginity" Jimin answered, what do you mean? Of course I'm still a virgin!! "There is nothing obvious about it, love" Jimin said, the hell? Did he just read my mind? Jimin burst out laughing "He's not reading your mind, Kitten" Taehyung said sitting on his elbows, laughing. Now he read my mind! God! I'm telling these guys are vampires! How the hell do they know what I'm thinking!? "It's not like that" Jungkook said, sitting the same way as Taehyung.

I felt a pout on my lips confused "Aw, don't pout like that! You look to cute" Jimin whined, cupping my face, also pouting. My hands slipped down to his abs as I stopped pouting. Jimin closed his eyes as I rubbed his abs gently. Jimin grabbed my hand and pushed harder, I did as he told me to, massaging them. Jimin bit his lip, his eyes closed, his head up "fuck...." Jimin mumbled under his breath, I felt so proud, making him feel good. But..... what does fuck mean.....? Isn't that like a bad word..? Jungkook shook his head.

"I believe you forgot something, kitten" Taehyung said, looking at the two of us, I looked at him. "What did I forget?" I asked as I stopped massaging Jimin's abs. "You idiot!" Jimin shouted at Taehyung, glaring at him, Taehyung sent him a sheepish smile. "I believe you forgot your dare" Taehyung said looking at me, I believe I did! I looked at Taehyung and got off Jimin and crawled on the bed towards Taehyung and lay between the two boys on the bed, Jungkook and Taehyung. Both the boys gave me a heart-melting smile.

I smiled back "so, what do you want me to do?" I asked, looking at Taehyung. "That's for you to decide" Taehyung answered, sending me a smirk. What do you mean it's for me to decide what the hell am I supposed to do? I debated whether or not it is a good idea to climb on top of him...? Probably not....

"I mean you could do that" Jungkook said, I looked at him. He read my mind....didn't he...? Hmmmm I knew it! But seriously I'm not gonna do that.....

"You could...." Jungkook said, answering my thoughts again. I swear how are you reading my mind!? "You'll know..." Jungkook replied. What do you mean I'll know!? "God just do what you were thinking!" Jungkook said, rolling his eyes. Oh don't you roll your eyes at me! And no! I will not do that cause god knows what will happen!

"Just do it" Jimin said, I looked at him. Oh not him too! "The hell you guys talking about?" Taehyung asked locking eyes with Jungkook, Jungkook gave him sheepish smile. "You promised not to do that until she's 18!!" Taehyung said furiously. I'm lost once again.... "Sorry, It wont happen again..." Jungkook said.

"It better not!" Taehyung said still glaring at Jungkook. "Just do the god damn thing before this guy kills me!" Jungkook's voice rang in my head....what...just.....happened? "Just do it!" Jungkook said again in my head. Ok Ok! Chill bro!

I shifted and made Taehyung lie down and climbed on top of him. He looked surprised under me. I blushed shyly and put a strand on hair behind my ear. Taehyung pulled me down our chests touching my face just above his, Inches away! "What you tryna do Kitten?" Taehyung asked me, rubbing my bare skin, on my side. "Letting you do what you wanna do.." I answered before I could stop my self. My eyes grew wide. I tried to pull away but Taehyung held me in place. "Well that's new" Jungkook said looking at us. I looked at him he was sitting up I looked the other side to see Jimin with a pair of jeans on. Before I knew it Taehyung had flipped our positions, now Taehyung was above me. "Are you sure..?" Taehyung's husky voice sounded in my ear. A shiver ran down my spine, heat rising to my face.

~~~

We finally made it down stairs after everything. I mean nothing happened..... I guess but seriously! Taehyung just gave me a smirk and flopped down next to me...not after giving me a peck on the nose. So, yea nothing happened. We saw Hobi and Yoongi watching something something and Namjoon sitting on the island in the Kitchen facing Seokjin, sadness pictured on his features. I walked to the Kitchen, Seokjin turned to me

"Oh! Hey! Good morning Victoria!" Seokjin greeted me, Smiling. "Oh my god hyung!" Jungkook said sitting next to Namjoon, getting the attention of both the older boys "You wont believe what happened last night!" Jungkook said, smiling. Wait... no! He's not gonna do that! "Oh yea?" Seokjin said facing the younger one adoration in his eyes. I just stood there... like a weirdo.

"Yea so like Taehyung called me and then Jimin and we both went to Victoria's room and like-" Jungkook said only to be cut of by Jimin "It was so fun" Jimin said "yea" Taehyung agreed nodding his head. "So like we did Netflix and chill and the continued to play truth and dare" Jimin said, Seokjin turned to the stove and started doing something- something. "Wow nice" Seokjin said "Could have called me too" Seokjin said laughing "Your too old hyung!" Jungkook said pouting. He looked so cute pouting, I've never seen him pout!

Seokjin laughed, "anyway, so like in truth and dare-"

"Jungkook..." I said cutting Jungkook off, Jungkook looked at me I gave him a devil smile, he just gave a playful smile back. "So as I was saying, in truth and dare Jimin dared Vickitoria" Jungkook said looking at me as he said the name, I swear he's so gonna die!

"She was supposed to do something to each of us and when she took me it was-"

"Jungkook...." I said shotting him a death glare as he looked at me "chill" He said in my head. I will not chill! "oh god he's my brother!" his voice rang in my head. No! "yes!" he retorted. He looked back smiling. "It was like so fun! She is so short!!" Jungkook said squealing, can boys squeal?

"Jungkook!" I shouted at him. "What?!" he shouted back. "Shut up!!" I commanded "No!" Jungkook retorted "Anyway so like she went to my ear and she nipped it! Can you imagine!" Jungkook said.

I'm gonna die of humiliation!

Seokjin looked at me with a raised eyebrow while Namjoon turned to me doing the same. "What?" I said looking at Seokjin as he just made his face weirder. "Oh my god.." I mumbled hiding my face with my hand on the side of my face that was facing the boys.

Seokjin laughed, REAL humiliation!

"And on instinct I pulled her close and she looked so beautiful with blush infront of me!! And have you ever noticed small freckles on the bridge of her nose?" Jungkook asked happily to Seokjin, Namjoon gave him a weirded look. He thought I was beautiful!!! God enough Victoria that's not the point.

"Jungkook enough.." I said blankly

"Oh come on! Admit it!" Jungkook said teasing me

"Jungkook! No!" I shouted back. No way I was gonna do that! I'm not gonna admit that I liked any of it or that I did it on purpose

"please babygirl" his voice rang in my head as I looked at him, he smirked. Can I admit it to you and not the others? "No baby" Jungkook said in my head giving me a fanged smirk. "Please" I said out aloud as I pouted

Jungkook looked at me, his eyes full of adoration. "Fine" Jungkook said out aloud "Thank you!!" I said jumping around. The others looked at me weirdly.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

123 12 28
"falling in love is fun." Is what they said. They both have a dark history, a grim present and are both trying to fight against the problems they hav...
329 99 13
It's just a story, purely based upon one's imagination. It does NOT say that the why don't we boys are as described here. This is for my another bes...
9.9K 161 37
so guys first thanks for reading this love you it's a story of mafia team everyone scared expect of y/n so watch what will happen šŸ’œā¤ļøā¤ļø Story hehe H...
480K 10.7K 51
You had a perfect life great friends, nice parents, and an amazing boyfriend... Until it all changed in one short day. [COMPLETED] WARNING; Adult/M...