Greetings Comrades in Japan

By Batrix2070

The Japanese relocated to the New World are joined a few months later by another country. A country that has... More

Prologue
Expected Contact
Training and Solutions
Siege of Altaras
Report and Potop
Silence before?
Out of the sky motherfuckers
Liberation is Coming
War and Politics are the same thing
Fall of Capital
A desperace struggle for peace
Are gods among us?
The End is near
Last Fight
Shadow from the west.
Church, energy and cars
Conspiracy of the true father of the nation.
Plan, behind the plan
Two Eagles
Two Dragons
Expanding the Fleet
Great Power Conference

Fiedland, doesn't it sound familiar?

122 5 1
By Batrix2070

The tradition of Polish arms is as great and as old as our thousand-year history. There are victories in it, there are also defeats, but there can be no national treason in it. It is better not to talk about tradition where troops were formed by our enemy and invader of Poland. [Gen. Wladyslaw Anders - radio speech of 25 II 1954].

Slawomir Cenckiewicz, The Long Arm of Moscow. Military Intelligence of the People's Republic of Poland 1943-1991 (introduction to the synthesis).

Former Kingdom of Louria

Contrary to popular belief in Japan, the former Louria has not broken up into four states. No... in fact, this division is due more to the claims of the four biggest players in the former Louria than to the territory.

The former kingdom today is divided into dozens of principalities often of very small size after all, many of these "princes" are former barons or even counts who sensed an opportunity. The chaos in Louria since the failed invasion and kidnapping of the King throughout the year has only worsened.

The network of tracts and guesthouses wrapping like veins around the entire territory of the thriving kingdom, which last year were full of merchants or porters and even pilgrimages of worshippers to distant temples today are filled exclusively by brigands and bandits called soldiers of this and that principality.

The worst of them were those who not so long ago were part of the Second Army of the Kingdom of Louria marching on Quilla. Upon hearing of the defeat of their comrades to the north, they stopped their march through the deserts of Quilla and hurried to Louria to defend it from the expected attack.

It was never going to happen, the Japanese were faster, and when the Second Army returned home, it turned out that the King was gone, and with him the factor holding the whole country together was missing. Even worse was the fact that the King, in his own name, had taken out loans to arm and feed the army that was to march and conquer the entire continent. The money was spent almost entirely and what was left was barely enough to pay the capital garrison, this was not too much of a problem in the minds of the people in charge of the entire operation after all, the intention was to pay the soldiers with the spoils captured in battle.

But instead of the expected victory there was a huge defeat and when the king disappeared there was no one to whom the various administrators of the territories could pay allegiance, and he had no legitimate offspring, and he didn't even have a wife! He only had enslaved half-human concubines who were in his harem, and he had a special weakness for the so-called Lupus (or human-wolves) and Felix (or human-cats). They were not sterilized, contrary to the common custom of having such "mistresses" hence there were a whole lot of illegitimate and illegitimate children with them albeit only of the female sex, the male ones were killed by drowning in water immediately after birth unless he was to be quite strong and fit for action, or his mother begged the King for mercy then only the death was arranged and secretly given to someone to raise because such sons were destined for other tasks, more prestigious ones that slaves fulfill.

This was not a hindrance after all the king was quite young and virile, he had already had more than 245 children with more than 58 women and all this before he turned 30, only this year he would have had that many. So it was thought that he would beget an offspring from a legitimate bed with ease, and rumor had it that he intended to do so with the daughter of whichever of his men would do the most service to the cause in uniting the continent. Hence many even minor aristocrats sacrificially contributed in the hope that perhaps their daughter would wed into the royal family.

His father had only two legitimate brothers, and only he managed to conceive a son who lived to adulthood. Many outside Louria said it was punishment from the Gods for their crimes, especially for Hark XXV the Rotten, with whom the madness of human supremacy began in Louria. The family shrank in the male line from this ruler generation after generation until it was left except for the old men themselves in the form of the King's uncles and himself.

And the sons of the family tended to die foolishly hence they were always cared for like an egg which did not help in the long run making successive rulers more and more complacent. And as bad as it was, only the half-human sons survived without problems. These, on the other hand, could not inherit for obvious reasons, and even few knew of their existence, and even fewer where they are now.

That's why Louria turned into a veritable mess and a haven for all kinds of corporations, mainly Japanese who used private security companies to protect their own interests. What the big molochs of Japan and Poland introduced could be called corporate feudalism or Cyberpunk in the style of fantasy. That is, fantasypunk? Or perhaps Medievalpunk? With the Japanese companies mainly dominating the former Kingdom of Ladonia near Que-Toyne and the Grand Duchy of Ozylia near Quilla using these countries as a base.

And the number of them is sizable and constitutes a major player in Louria thanks to which the whole is in their zone. Well almost all of it, there is one, the only land of former Louria inhabited by the unyielding Fiedlmanns which still resists the invaders. And it is making life miserable for the legions of... sorry, corporations from under the names Mitsui, Tasei, Yasuda and Mori and the rest whom I won't name because I'll spoil the joke.

The capital of this land is Krakau, and the region itself is called Fiedland and the inhabitants themselves were to become famous for their bloody and well-organized resistance against the Lourians by making them the longest unconquered Kingdom of Louria in western Roderius. They finally succumbed more than 123 years ago before King Krak VI fell with his entire army including much of his knighthood in the 7th Battle of Grunwald against the overwhelming forces of the Kingdom of Louria, although the fact is that the Lourians themselves were very fond of overlooking the fact that they themselves suffered horrific losses in that battle and would have nearly lost again.

The country, although conquered, did not succumb to the conquerors and the inhabitants have staged a couple of uprisings to liberate themselves, much more than other conquered regions and each uprising has cost a lot of Lourians despite the fact that, unlike the others, Fiedland is a mostly lowland country and most of its fortifications are old earth and timber strongholds. Although they never succeeded, and repression always came, the fact is that for many Lourians it costs more to maintain the region than it is worth and votes to give them a sizable autonomy or simply make them a vassal kingdom were not that uncommon.

No less did the kings always refuse, they did so out of fear because the resistance of the Fiedlmanns encouraged others to resist and if they got something like this, the breach was made and others would also begin to demand it. Therefore, the fall of Louria was what the Fiedlmanns wanted and very soon Krakau and a few surrounding counties were the first to declare independence starting the dominoes of disintegration. Unfortunately, the plan to unite Fiedland was bogged down by Fieldland Governor Johans Frans, who, along with his army, secured part of Fiedland by dividing the country into smaller pieces and the regions separated from Krakau soon shared the fate of the rest of Louria (although more stable and still having communications with the capital) particular that Johans who had already resented the Fiedlmanns now after the disappearance of the lead from Jin-Hark began to rage and the colonists of Louria supported him in his endeavors.

And the Fiedlmanns themselves were in a mess, in the absence of any possibility of expansion to unite the country they began to try to gather forces and organize the country anew. Unfortunately, the fact that some of the elite were simply slaughtered by the Lourians and not a few of the knights and magnates of the land were forcibly conscripted into the first Lourian army to be killed later by Japanese artillery fire. As a result, there was a lack of a stabilizing factor in the long run and the remaining people did not have enough political strength to take over the country, causing the Fiedlmanns to become mired in quarrels about what their country should look like in the future.

Add to this the fact that Johans Frans won the support of Arasaka (a minor corporation with a manufacturing and banking specialty, which saw the region as an ideal place for profit and a kind of private principality) because he was a stabilizing factor in the region, and dark colors began to loom over Fiedland. And it is likely that Frans would have reunited everything with Arasaka's help if not for two facts.

The shattered Louria represented, first, not only a haven for corporations but also for intelligence. Secondly, Poland, seeing the technological and industrial disparity, is trying to make it a worthless advantage by hitting Japan's weakest point, its dependence on imports and exports.

And knowing well that with four obsolete and worn-out submarines she will not do much and her fleet is much smaller than Japan's and at the same time she needs every possible type of ship, so she planned that she would get the right places from which to strike at enemies who do not pose a military problem and at the same time are a source of Japan's footing.

In short, the PRL intends to gain a suitable foothold on Roderius to be able to use it with impunity in the event of a W, to bomb Que-Toyne and Quilla chemically and atomically so as to starve Japan by destroying suppliers. The target of the nukes is to be any important port and transport cities to destroy the necessary infrastructure and the chemical weapons are primarily to kill all agriculture.

Completely amoral, pure war crime. How fitting for the style of the imposed communist regime which often pulls the worst qualities out of the Poles and twists the best to evil ends, because at the end of the day, however, such tactics are in the Polish style of warfare, despite the fact that Poles are rather benign by nature and only the worst of them are caught up and be willing to put it into practice.

On the other hand, in this world there is no such thing as a Geneva "Suggestion" right?

Hence, Fiedland, who needed any help to get back on his feet with his mess, became an exceedingly easy area for the Polish First Department of the Ministry of Internal Affairs, also known as "Jedynka (One)," to penetrate, while "Dwójka (Second)," or Board II of the Polish Army General Staff, conducted operations throughout Roderius, laying the groundwork for the more "Civilian" agents of "Jedynka."

Agents of the "Jedynka " under the guise of Operation Bliżniak under the guise of Pollena which was ordered to invest in the region and support them, were to make Fiedland a Polish satellite to Roderius. It wasn't too hard to do, Pollena itself was the Unification of Economic Chemistry Industry, or translating to human. It produced cosmetics, all kinds of soaps, dishwashing liquids and many other chemical things used in the home, so it very quickly gained popularity with its products in the southwestern part of the former Louria.

What's more, due to the fact that compulsory military service was in force all the time in the People's Republic of Poland, Pollena, unlike Arasaka, did not have to hire a security company, it could simply arm some of its employees (or more precisely, those who were unnecessary until now because there were too many of them) with weapons donated by the state from military warehouses and these, after a short refresher course, became a solid fighting force in this part of the former Louria.

The only Fiedland mercenaries hired were exclusively local guides who also provided assistance to the "Jedynka" and the intelligence itself covered the cost of hiring them, so Pollena made a dent in Fiedland at little cost and huge profits by kicking out much of Arasaka.

Arasaka herself, on the other hand, too carried away by pride, did not ask her government for help, instead deciding to punish the Polish intruder herself. Fortunately, the Japanese government was smarter than the corporation and intelligence secretly helped Arasaka.

And so Fieldland became the quiet arena of the first Polish-Japanese clashes in which the boundary between war and peace were blurred.

29 November 1640 C.C.Y

"Kingdom"of Fiedland

Parsala am Weichsel

The city of Parsala, founded by the Lourians for the cultural assimilation of the natives, one of many such throughout the territory they conquered, was an important river port and manufacturing city on the Weischel, the longest and most important trade route in Fiedland beginning at the Great Lake in the Great Elf Forest and ending next to Truso, the largest port in the land.

The city itself is the southernmost outpost of Lourian culture, and the spike that cuts between the territory of the former Governor's Office, connecting the North Fiedland with the South by a narrow thread, being the last barrier against the complete anarchy of the northern lands.

Therefore, dozens of skirmishes and a couple of battles have already been fought over Parsala, where Parsalans, descendants of former Lourian colonists who eventually assimilated into the Fiedland culture turning Parsala into one of the dozens of "Lost Cities", defended their city at the cost of considerable losses and with great effort.

If the city had fallen, nothing would have prevented Frans from conquering all of Fiedland. And yes, all he can do is to bite the weaker northern Fiedlmanns and conduct raids on the southern ones.

Parsala, located in the middle of the Fiedland part of the Weichsel, was the last barrier before the two Governor-controlled ends of the Weichsel merged.

For as long as Parsala remains in Fiedland's hands, the Governor's garrisons in Danzig, Thorn and Dobrin remain cut off and cannot move to his aid being chequered by Fiedland's troops in Truso, Bromberg and Lodsch, and these forces were not small.

And so we come to the present day and to Mr. Stefan Kąsior officially the manager of Pollena in the newly built special plant where it was intended to employ local craftsmen, for Parsala was famous for its cosmetics and cleaning products. Unofficially, he was an agent of the "Jedynka (One)" in the rank of major in charge of the local network of agents and intelligence officers, the job of manager was filled by civilian deputy Jan Michlewski who was originally supposed to be the manager here.

He trudged through the freshly snow-covered streets of Parsala dressed in the latest cry of winter fashion in Fiedland, or rather, typical for communist Poland, an old and large black coat, cotton pants of the same color and on his head he wore an item that for the average Westerner is associated with Russia and the Eastern Bloc, namely an ushanka.

He walked towards the Parsala City Hall as if nothing, as if he just had an ordinary job to do, in fact he remained vigilant knowing full well that he was being followed by Japanese intelligence. Of course, he wasn't walking alone as it may seem, he had security guards who were watching his every move from afar and the movements of the Japanese who were following him.

Satisfied, he turned onto the already snow-covered street leading to the Market Square, with a confident step he dodged the merchant carts driving down the street and the people queuing for the stores along the street. And so, entering the Market Square seemingly by chance, he greeted Mrs. Kunegunda Haller, who was standing at her winter clothing stall, in Fiedlandish, "Good morning Mrs. Haller, how's business?"

The older woman smiled politely "Good morning Mr. Kąsior" with satisfaction Stefan said that she had learned to pronounce his name correctly " Business is going well and clothes from Japan I managed to sell before this brawl, but no one can wait for something to come from Poland, Japanese recently became less easy to sell. Bayer started pulling his hair out of his head because of this, he bought on the cheap and now it doesn't turn out to be unsellable."

The morsel nodded "I understand" reading the code then turned his head slightly to the left before adding "Well nothing, I won't bother you, I see you have customers. Goodbye."

"Goodbye." Haller replied before dealing with more customers. Sam Kąsior moved on, stopping at a few more stalls simply asking about business as if it was nothing. In fact, most of them were informants, and except for Ms. Haller, they were unaware of it. Only Haller was an actual collaborator with Polish intelligence. But for the sake of inconspicuousness and confusion, Kąsior asked everyone the same way that it seemed too stupid and obvious to the Japanese for any of the vendors to be members of a spy network.

Well, simple tricks work best. Especially in the current situation where good and outstanding agents are scarcely to be found. The summoning to this world has severely damaged the intelligence capabilities of both countries. At the same time Japan can still count on the fact that it has its own space capabilities so it can compensate with satellites to some extent, but for Poland it was a punch in the gut, it is possible to recover from it, but it hurt.

When he had finished making his rounds of the stalls he set off across the square to the city hall located in the middle of the market. It was a huge Renaissance-style building with an eye-pleasing color palette. The morsel passed a box-standing proselytizer who had a small group of listeners. With one ear he listened to what he was saying.

"... and that's why comrades we must follow the path Karl Marx offered us and drive the damn Nihonians back to their cursed islands! No more Fiedland as slaves, even if slavery is sweet, freedom is more enjoyable for life! Break the Shackles, break the WHIP!" Shouted another "useful idiot," kindling more and more resentment against Japan and Lourian under the slightly reworked banner of Polish socialism aka communism which has begun to be distributed everywhere Poland wants to make trouble for someone. And a group of listeners consisting of ex-smiths who lost their jobs to big industrial companies chanted along with the shouter, "Break SHACKLES, break WHIP, Break SHACKLES, break WHIP!"

Of course the screamer left out Poland's contribution to their loss of jobs, after all, that's not what they paid him for right?

Kąsior then began to climb the large staircase that reminded him of the one at Zamość City Hall, that is, a pair of stairs turning inward. He passed inside one of the strangest and most amusing sights for him, that is, a Renaissance guard wearing a chainmail and over it a kirtle similar to those of the Spanish in the 16th century, over it a Soviet-style cloak that had been taken out of the People's Liberation Army warehouses for World War III, while at his side he had a truncheon and a Makarov pistol, and on his head another war reserve, that is, a Soviet helmet that had visible traces of paint intended to hide the previous markings. And over his shoulder was slung a PPS wz.43/52, a bizarre and abortive Polish idea to give a fixed wooden butt to a submachine gun with a folding metal butt.

No matter how many times he passed by it, he was unable to pass without some form of amusement or disbelief. On the other hand, it was acutely one of the least strange sights in the Parsala garrison. Why? Well, Poland decided to extend a brotherly hand to the oppressed nation of Fiedland and began sending new or World War II-era equipment out of storage.

And so Parsala received, for example, brand-new Mosins and old Maxim heavy machine guns, some still from the First World War when they were produced by tsarist factories and which, by various turns of fate, ended up in Polish warehouses awaiting World War III.

This created all sorts of interesting images more suited to a post-apo world than a normal one.

Because let's be honest, seeing Maxim on a city wall built of stone and ZiS anti-tank guns on the towers is hardly what you would call a normal sight. And all of this shooting at some dragons or siege towers like in the last battle where it was the weapons of the future that allowed the attacking Lourians to be repelled.

Well, it's like playing Civilization with codes and fantasy mods. Quite funny when you play it, well you are on the side that has such toys than in reality and on the wrong side of the barrel.

But Lourian no one asks for an opinion right?

When he passed through the main door he went immediately to the man sitting at the old and imposing desk to report his arrival to the Mayor. The man quickly replied that the mayor was already expecting him and let him spring. The morsel nodded and then took a quick step to the second floor.

Morsel was approaching the office door of Parsala Mayor Mr. Yanush Korwin-Mücke when he realized he heard shouting behind them, Morsel was surprised and even more so when they opened and he saw a Japanese man being driven out through them.

"But Korwin-san is a very good..." Said a moderately broken Fiedland Japanese but Korwin interrupted him "So good, esteemed herr Itsuka that it's already better to immediately sell me your daughters to Bordell und meine Frau to give to Frans to play with, at least I'll have control over it, jetz raus hier! And please convey to Mr. Saburo Arasaka that he can kiss me and all of Fiedland in Arsch and not convey such silly demands."

After which he spotted Kąsior and said with satisfaction, "Well, at last Herr Kąsior! We have already finished talking to Herr Itsuka." He looked at him sternly making it clear to him that there was nothing to be gained here.

Itsuka understood the message before bowing politely with a poker face then walking away.

"Damn reptiles, always no matter what you do they act extremely nice so you don't know what's going through such a person's mind and these bows of theirs play on my nerves. It's like they can't humanly shake hands while looking you straight in the face. I always get the impression that they are trying to make some kind of a profit. " Said Korwin unfavorably when Itsuka was out of hearing range.

Morsel agreed with him in spirit.

"Well nothing Herr Kąsior" patted him on the shoulder "come to the study I have a case for you and your 'Company'." The Major of Polish Intelligence immediately became alert, Korwin only once since he was recruited by the "Jedynka (One)" said this code. And it was a serious matter at the time, and the whole incident involved quite a headache for his superiors in Warsaw.

As soon as the door closed, the Major, after pulling off his coat and cap, proceeded straight to work, that is, he immediately began to check the office for planted wiretaps. Meanwhile, Korwin asked "What would you like Bier oder Wodka? How about my uncle Erwin's homemade Met?"

The major inspecting the room after a short thought replied, "Drinking honey of your uncle's work? That beekeeper? Sounds good." In this way, in addition to selecting a drink, he communicated that he was bugged but was to play dumb.

Korwin pulled from a display case a large bottle bearing a label with a handwritten signature in an alphabet called dwarven which looked similar to the Greek alphabet. He quickly set it on the table then added two glasses and poured the contents into them.

The morsel first took a sip to taste "Good, your uncle knows what he's doing." Korwin smiled contentedly "Right?"

After which the Major asked the question, "Okay, Mr. Korwin, what important issue does he have for us?"

Korwin became serious "It's all about business with Arasaka, as you know recently demand for its products and everything from Japan has seriously declined. But apparently Arasaka is not hurt as much as we expected."

The major tilted his head intrigued "You mean?"

The mayor took a sip from his glass, "This means Herr Kąsior that Thorn and Sandomiria have suddenly raised duties on merchants going to us by river, while bandits on the land route have suddenly become bolder."

"I have heard merchants talk about it, but you know what one will say the other will deny it and say something else." Replied the Major calmly, knowing full well that the problems had begun to multiply.

"Yes, that's right, unfortunately they turn out to be more... hitting us than we expected." Replied the mayor calmly blushing slightly.

The major raised his eyebrows "I understand how Pollena can help you?"

The mayor took a solid sip before replying, "Well this year's winter promises to be rougher than usual, the harvest from the area was poor and the bandits didn't help."

"Our company does not refuse to help ordinary people and does not forget about proven contractors. It can be arranged." Replied the Major with understanding.

"Nun, vielen Dank! " spoke up the pleased mayor

The major shook his head "There is nothing to thank you for, common human decency dictates it." After which he drank to the bottom of his glass "But I can't express how good it is, your uncle knows how to do it."

Korwin smiled, "True, my uncle makes the best Met in all of Fiedland. Would you like a bottle? I have a couple to spare." The major nodded then the mayor quickly pulled another from the display case. "Here you go."

The major thanked him then became serious "And in fact what did she want from you, Arasaka that you were so outraged by this?"

The mayor replied, "And what do you mean? As you Poles say, they came to offer blankets and beads to the Indians hoping that we wouldn't realize who had previously thrown us a curveball."

The major nodded "Such shoes." After which he checked his watch "Well nothing I guess it's time for me, I have some things to do."

The mayor was disappointed "So soon?" then suddenly remembered something "I almost forgot." The mayor by this time was already getting dressed "What happened?"

"Please, my daughter would like me to pass this on to your aide," the Mayor handed a large envelope to the Major. The man quickly finished dressing took the envelope and jokingly added, "Okay, I'll pass from one dove to another dove." After which he hid the envelope under his coat next to the bottle and said goodbye.

It was to take some time to return to the official Pollena facility, during which time he was to give the appearance of fulfilling his duties as a civilian manager by dragging Japanese eyes all over the city.

And the envelope contained more than just a painting and a love letter for an unexpected but useful romance which in this case was a happy coincidence for flipping contraband. Therefore, not wanting to risk some kind of disaster, he left the city hall quickly.

After which, he moved to the right of the entrance giving the sign that he needed to lose his tail for a while. He walked quietly toward the southeast exit of the market waiting for a sign that he could go to the contraband cache. He pressed his ear muff more against his forehead and lifted his red scarf up hiding his face from the frost.

He then walked to the southeast corner of the market to one of the tighter streets in the city, Salz Street densely crisscrossed with passing streets and being the main shopping street in the city and leading straight to the city walls but not the gate. The closer he got the louder the voices of people and the sounds of music became. As soon as he reached this alley, the fun began in order not to get crushed in the crowd of people and animals because there was a lot of traffic.

He showed good dexterity maneuvering through the crowd, then noticed out of the corner of his eye as a person dressed identically to him walked out of one of the alleys. Seeing his double, he first approached one of the pubs on the street to spot him, when the double, indicating that he had noticed him, moved ahead passing through a crowded intersection, the Major moved toward the crowd where the two met and seemingly accidentally swapped places.

When the Major entered one of the side streets with the crowd he hid in another pub, sitting down so that he could see the alley where he ordered something to eat. He waited like this for a long while making sure no one was following him, then when he had eaten for appearances and paid he moved on toward his real destination.

Here he made a few circles using the grid of streets to his advantage and constantly checked to make sure he was sure it was safe. When he was sure it was safe he went to a locker near the city bathhouse, hid the envelope there, then left a sign at the bathhouse that the contents should be delivered as soon as possible.

He then moved to take over from his double and then dragged Japanese eyes all over the city. And a Polish agent working in the bathhouse pulled dominoes that caused an envelope with important information to be delivered to the Pollena Outpost in the city.

The acquired information, once decrypted, along with the Major's report, became the reason for another "Jedynka" operation in the area.

December 12, 1640 C.C.Y

Former Kingdom of Louria

Bandit Camp

Herst Wilgo was a good piece of motherfucker. He knew it well and felt good about it. From hard work his father and grandfather had only earned a hump on their backs and a lousy living living in this rump.

He was not going to, oh no. He preferred to live like a lion who takes what he wants, not a docile sheep who is forever being sheared and yet has to thank you for not killing her. That's why when the opportunity arose, he gathered a band of like-minded guys and decided to go to war, where they could rob, kill and rape anything they wanted. They deserve something from life don't they?

But the matter came to a head when the northern army of Louria was torn to bloody shreds by these Nihonians.

But there's no such thing as a bad thing, right? It turned out that the loss of the only glue that is his seedy highness was destroying the already fragile unity of Louria for a long time, and this created an opportunity for people like him.

That's why he and his buddies broke out of the training camp and headed his way, along the way raiding various villages and merchants robbing, burning and enjoying the pleasures of life.

Thus, he managed to form quite a gang and as soon as he returned to his home village he attacked and burned down the manor house of a local nobleman, made his wife and daughters and female servants into playthings for the gang and toyed with his wife in front of his eyes after which he had the guy skinned alive and impaled.

He didn't kill the women, because why would he?

There was a rich and respected peasant in his home village, his name was Derwo. This peasant had a son called Darwo. He hated them both, always virtuous, pious and rich. Well, and patriots fighting for the oppressed Fiedland.

Bullshit for the bruised in his opinion. And Darwo himself got under his skin too many times. They fought over the hand of a certain girl they both had a crush on, and in the end the rich boy won and took her as his wife.

Since then, he has recognized that love is a buzzkill, women always go for the richer one no matter how much you show that you love them.

Therefore, when he burned down the manor he returned to his village and decided to get even. He came to an even richer and more beautiful their farm. As you can see, the bride's dowry allowed for some improvements.

A facial expression on Darwno's face as he came with his men and how terrified he was easily offset any past wrongs. But he didn't come here just for that. First he challenged him to a duel which the fool of course accepted, of course he promised that if he won he would leave him and the village alone. Somehow he had to encourage him to fight to show who was better. And so he was going to kill him and burn the village down.

The duel was easy, all too easy. He was playing with it, cutting off limbs one by one, and then she, Lenya, came by, whose hardships of motherhood had not destroyed her beauty, but made it even more beautiful. She said she would do anything to leave her husband and children alive.

He complied with her request, after all, such an angel is not refused. But he immediately demanded a price, needless to say what price. Of course, the stupid bitch defended herself, but a reminder of what would happen otherwise made her stop.

He immediately got to work, a piece to heal Darwo and while he was being treated in front of his eyes he played with Lena. The brats, on the other hand, came crying and tried to disturb him. He dug them out but didn't kill them, even though he felt like doing it. He hated the brats.

After that, he decided that Darwo and Lenya had a nice farm and took it for himself. He converted the village into a permanent place for his band, while he put the peasants to work. And his order prevailed in the area. It was the best time of his life, beautiful women always at his service, food on the table for free and from time to time they raided some caravan getting loot for themselves.

It was a good time, it was. Everything went to shit ever since the Poles and their Pollena company arrived in Fiedland, which was plunged into semi-anarchy. They immediately put the whole mess on its feet and the government in Krakau began to pacify the whole mess.

Nearby Parsala, meanwhile, became the home base of Pollen and the city's robust garrison. It seemed to be the end of his gang, those strange booming weapons called rifles proved ideal for leveling his gang's numerical advantage.

And so the band crumbled, and when it was weak enough, a solid detachment of Fiedland's army drove him and his band out of his village.

Forced to flee with few possessions, without everything he valued. The only one he managed to take from the harem was Lenya. This one was reluctant and he had to give her a slap on the snout to keep her from running away like the rest of the bitches.

He started hiding in the woods and vented all his frustration on Lenye, who kept crying as he relieved himself, when he gave her a few slaps she finally stopped.

He believed that he would probably have died in those woods chased like a rat if not for help.

A certain Mr. Eijiro Oba of Arasaka arrived one night with the help of one of those Steel Wiverns called helicopters. He offered a simple deal, he would start raiding all the merchants going to Parsala again while Arasaka would give him the weapons and training to do it more effectively and nullify the technological advantage of the defenders, with the understanding that he would only do it if they asked him to.

He accepted the deal, it gave him quite a bit with a low church on his part. Well, he still had to give himself something so that they could track him when they wanted something from him. That was the problem, for it turned out that there was nothing to worry about Arasaka was giving him such targets that all the loot he got was much more than he had ever gotten before.

On the other hand, he had to constantly stay on the move to avoid getting caught, but Arasaka gave him excellent information on when to escape the loop.

Therefore, calm about his fate, he contentedly patted the bed-bound Lenye on the face. "Well what my dear, was it fun?" Lenya's face was such that if the sight had killed by setting fire to it, skinning it and tearing it to pieces, Wilgo would have been dead long ago, and in pieces.

"I see you enjoyed it." He said standing up from the bed and got dressed, then untied Lenya and tied her leash to a thick stake in the tent so she could eat. Other than that, she had little room to move. After all, he didn't want to lose his last toy. And he abhorred guys. Yes, he had seen some of them, for lack of opportunities, get their asses fucked, but he found it pathetic.

"Eat yourself beautiful, your lover has to attend to more important matters." He said unusually kindly to Lenya whose face and body were covered with wounds received as the toy of the bandits' leader, but nevertheless her charm remained still visible. Wilgo liked it very much, not like the others who became ugly and broken after a few times. This woman's hardy soul could not be denied.

Lenya silently got out of bed, put on the wretched rags that were supposed to protect her remnants of dignity and femininity from the world and which were the remnants of one of her dresses on which you can see that it had been repaired by her many times.

With a murderous look on her face and when he mentioned that he was her lover she made an expression that she felt some shit came to her corner to eat something. Wilgo at least had some semblance of decency so she could eat like a human being and not an animal.

Wilgo didn't mind her silence, he loved that about her, he lightly waved goodbye to her knowing full well that she wouldn't answer. That's why he was surprised as her voice like the singing of nightingales came out of her forcing his mouth to look at them with the words. "Goodbye Wilgo."

The Herald looked at her and only smiled while correcting the gun holster at his belt before leaving the tent.

The camp of his people was quite large but the magic of camouflage, concealment and many other special spells effectively hid this forest clearing from all the curious. One should know that they are here to get here.

He looked around the camp with satisfaction as he watched his men prepare for another assault. The last order from Arasaka was extremely fruitful. Ransack anyone they could on the road to Parsala. Recently they even struck at a sizable caravan belonging to Pollen, and the loot they captured was unimaginable in quantity and many things they couldn't even name.

It was too much so they gathered what they could with a few captured trucks and fled into the woods guided by radio from Arasaka to lose the powerful pursuit. One thing he had to admit to the Poles, they weren't beaten in the shadows and the chase they mounted was the biggest he had to run from. It was only through the technical superiority of the Japanese that they managed to dangle.

He decided to go underground for a while, the Japanese had no problem with this. Ba, they even recommended it themselves because they conveyed that the Poles had started some sort of sizable operation in the area.

And you could see traces of it, those Polish helicopters and all-terrain vehicles were practically everywhere. Of course, his men were raring to attack some isolated patrol but Wilgo forbade it, he didn't want to tempt fate, he didn't survive that long attacking just anyone.

Looking around the camp contentedly, checking how life was going or what the cook was planning for dinner, he suddenly felt that something was missing. He furrowed his brow and began to look more carefully for what was missing. Only after a longer inspection did he realize that not something but someone was missing.

"Hey, where the fuck is Hackbeil, Thaler, Äxte and Schwuchtel?" He growled in full voice interrupting the camp life.

The bandits looked at each other before one called Derwan holding a mug of beer in one hand and the breast of one of the band's toy women in the other answered the leader. "Thaler and the rest left the camp, apparently they found some easy loot and decided to take advantage of the opportunity."

"What the fuck?" Deferred Herst, "Why the fuck wasn't this reported to me? Wasn't it made clear to the whore that without my knowledge and consent no cocksucker was allowed to leave the camp?"

"Well they tried, but..." Derwan began to defend them

"But what the fuck?" growled Herst

"Herst was busy having fun and they didn't want to interrupt your enjoyment so they decided to... give you a surprise?" At these words, Herst burst some kind of vein on his forehead.

"WHAT THE FUCK? SURPRISE THE FUCK THEY WANTED TO GIVE ME? I ALREADY FUCKING KNOW WHAT KIND OF SURPRISE, THE POLAKS AND FIEDMANNS ARE GOING TO FUCKING BRING US DOWN ON OUR HEADS HERE BECAUSE THEY WANTED TO FUCKING PRESENT ME WITH AN EASY LOOT WITHOUT MY FUCKING KNOWLEDGE." He growled like a rabid dog spitting out a whole lot of saliva at his tirade and his face became redder with rage than a perfectly ripe tomato.

The entire camp froze in panic before their chieftain, if Wilgo becomes enraged then only the gods can defend them from his wrath.

"WHAT ARE YOU STANDING AROUND LIKE FUCKING POLES! GET YOUR ASSES IN GEAR YOU FUCKING DUMB FUCKS, PACK UP CAMP, LET'S GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE BEFORE THESE FOOLS BRING US A FUCKING PURSUIT HERE." He continued his tirade even more feverishly and his face became more like an all-consuming conflagration and his eyes began to glow like two bloody rubies.

"AND IF ANOTHER IDIOT FAGOT WANTS INTO THEM..." he interrupted when a breathless sentry ran into the clearing between the tents waving his arms. "I'm listening." He said reassuringly and the camp breathed a sigh of relief, there would be no execution today.

"Hersht, Thaler and the rest have arrived with the loot, very serious, and are waiting for you." Said the sentry.

"Aha." Said Herst after which he blew the whistle on his personal security detail. His band of a couple of bodyguards rushed to their boss, quickly gathering what they had on hand. Only two of them, the sentries at his tent were in full gear.

In turn, what they wore was a strange combination of the average bandit from the mid-century era with modern rifles and a bulletproof vest with loaders attached to them, all of which was smuggled JGSDF equipment by Arasaka. Wilgo did not ask where Arasaka got the equipment.

The Herald and his bodyguards hurried to reach one of the three official entrances to the camp. The camp itself was deep in the forest between hills that had caves in them used by bandits as either storage or shelter.

At worst, they were to serve as an escape route for them if they were caught because the network of caves stretched very densely under the entire hills. Too dense in Wilgo's opinion, he had some suspicion that they were not formed naturally, especially since they lacked a certain beauty very characteristic of natural caves.

And there at the entrance Wilgo's worst fears came true, Thaler being the brains and head of this small band was content to stand with his men, on his head he wore a very distinctive Polish helmet, while his men held the symbol of Pollena's protection that is the well-known Polish rifles called "Kalach" whose name became synonymous with automatic rifle in Fiedland language next to the direct borrowing from Polish that is "Karabin" meaning any firearm.

In turn, behind them stood a very rare vehicle in Fiedland used exclusively by Pollina. Namely Pick-up FSR Tarpan, a vehicle which, according to the legends circulating around it (which is a phenomenon because the car has been in production for only two years), is synonymous with a real car for real tough guys who want to drive a real car and not some transport van for dolts, which has only amenities.

"And how does the boss like your new pre..." Started Thaler before getting in his face a beautiful otherwise solid blow that broke a couple of his teeth. "YOU FUCKING IDIOT! YOU WANT TO FUCK ALL OF US! WHAT THE FUCK IN THE PHRASE WITHOUT PERMISSION AND MY KNOWLEDGE FUCKING DO NOT LEAVE THE CAMP FUCKING DO NOT YOU UNDERSTAND?" The Herald hollered so terribly that the birds in the nearby trees fled where the pepper grows.

Thaler grabbed his face and mumbled back, "But boss it was easy loot, you could see that car from the guard tower, we made a quick getaway and return." Herst, on the other hand, grabbed his face, wondering what kind of retard one must be to not report this. "What are the chances that there is someone else besides them?" He added after a moment and Wilgo knew immediately that he had just tempted fate.

And fate quickly repaid Thaler when a sudden bang sounded, after which Thaler fell forward and a river of blood began to pour from his neck. The gunshot alerted everyone in the area, Herst immediately threw himself to the ground after which he crawled to the bush. At that time there was a cannonade of rifle fire that knocked out the rest of Thaler's band.

A guard on a nearby tower immediately sounded the alarm before his tower was shelled by a rocket easily tearing apart a wooden shed. Wilgo quickly rummaged at his belt before pulling out what he believed was the most valuable gift from the Japanese. Much better than any weapon or those strange technological things. Namely, a signal gun, a simple thing, easy to repair and stock and how useful in combat.

He quickly loaded his pistol then fired a series of three red-colored flares into the air. He effectively alerted the camp to incoming security. As soon as he did so, there was an immediate barrage of rifle fire on his position that forced him to huddle on the ground and pray they didn't hit him.

At the time, his bodyguards tried to protect him, but those who were shooting at them had them like a fork. And at the same time they were much better than any opponent they had faced before. These were not some of Pollena's bodyguards who were simply trained conscripts of the LWP after performing the mandatory draft, nor were they armed with obsolete weapons mercenaries and soldiers from Fiedland or the ruins of the former Louria.

Wilgo knew immediately, it was those who attacked them who were above his league. Therefore, as best he could, he gave the signal to retreat to his bodyguards who, before his eyes, were shot one by one. He saw Demo being torn apart from the firepower, and noticed how Tarko was thrown sideways with successive arrows hitting him which did nothing for his chainmail.

Only those wearing vests from the Japanese somehow withstood the blows, until something began to fall on their heads tearing people and the ground up.

As soon as this began to happen the chieftain knew that the case was lost and began to retreat back to the camp in a circular fashion. Immediately behind him, more bodyguards began to retreat, not all of them succeeded, a few got hit in the back as soon as they moved suddenly backwards.

Well, the bandits, after all, were not sufficiently trained in infantry combat tactics so everything broke down in chaos, especially since those who attacked them did not give them much room to maneuver.

Wilgo couldn't even see where they were shooting from. That's why he wasn't surprised when when he reached the inner palisade of the camp, only three of his bodyguards came after him.

And chaos reigned in the camp, pure unadulterated chaos rushing chaos with even more chaos creating a merry-go-round of chaos. Only a few people were standing at the entrances, Herst seeing what was going on quickly used a publicity spell then shouted loudly "SILENCE!", this calmed the chaos to a more orderly form. "Take what you need, Rowen, Dowin and Darwo, you and your men are to secure the entrance. With what is necessary retreat to the tunnels. What can't be taken should be burned."

A simple pair of commands immediately restored relative order. People began to gather and organize themselves, Wilgo instructed his bodyguards to keep an eye on order while he himself headed to his tent to grab what he needed.

He walked quietly into the tent and headed for the box where he hid his weapons. He had his head too busy with the attack to realize that something didn't belong in the tent. As soon as he opened the crate and leaned over it, he suddenly felt something hit him with considerable force on the back of his head knocking him down, he fell with the upper part of his body into the crate and its lid fell on his spine with considerable weight not breaking it but bruising him solidly in the area of his cross.

Then the lid was lifted, and when Wilgo tried to get up and say something he again felt someone from all the moment hit him on the head, then again and again until finally the chieftain saw darkness.

When he woke up it was with a loud angry roar "Lenya what are you doing!" only to realize a moment later that he was not in a tent but in some dimly lit room on a hard recliner. He looked around the place, it was small, he could see some kind of strange chair standing against the wall, he approached it wanting to see what it was, to his amazement he saw that when he lifted the seat board there was water visible.

On the ceiling was a strange little round thing that glowed with a faint orange light. The last thing worth inspecting was a metal bed with a hard white recliner that poked into his back.

Other than that, the only thing worth noting was a wooden door of a color difficult to determine. There was a small crack in the door through which light came in. He walked over to check where it was coming from, for it was the only link to the world.

Through a crack he could see a gray corridor, and in front of his door he saw a man walking by with a gun on his back in a gray but small-striped uniform. The light in the corridor was much better than that in the room.

"Oi you!" He shouted to him, the guard surprised jumped up and said something he did not understand but the melody alone allowed him to determine who he was dealing with. With a Pole. He repeated his call and the guard realized that he had not misheard.

When he realized from which room it was coming, he calmly reached into the strange box placed on his shoulder through which he communicated something in that rustling language to someone else, and the latter's voice sounded strange to Wilgo's ears. No less quickly he realized it was the Polish equivalent of manacons.

When the guard finished talking, he looked around sideways then went to his door and said something in a mocking tone and with a mischievous grin. Wilgo just whined at him but the man only giggled before returning to patrolling.

Seeing that nothing more would be accomplished Wilgo sat back on the hard bed waiting to see what would happen. He waited that way for a few minutes, or at least he thought so, before he heard the rustle of the guard's boots being joined by a couple more. Out of curiosity, he checked to see what was going on and so saw a couple of similarly dressed people walking through the narrow gap.

The guard quickly saluted, said something roughly and pointed to his door. The officer, Wilgo recognized him by his round hat, nodded then barked something in a military tone and his two subordinates rushed to the door. One of them shouted in broken Fiedlandish as if reading from a card that he was to move away from the door. Wilgo complied with this request but hid next to the entrance.

Unfortunately, apparently the guards knew the trick, they quickly rushed in and when Wilgo tried to escape he was stopped without difficulty, by the way they severely bruised him while cursing him then dragged the bruised man into another room.

There the officer sat calmly separated by a table in front of him and a sharp white light suddenly hit Wilgo in the face.

"Comrade, are you Wilgo, son of Adalbert and Johina?" Said the officer in quite correct Fiedlandish as if he were simply asking a friend.

"Where the fuck am I?" growled Wilgo which caused the officer to shake his head.

"Comrade, I'm the one here for questions. Okay?" He said in a high-pitched voice then added more gently, "But I will answer your question, you are comrade in the People's Republic of Poland, you were extradited here by the Fiedland government for your crimes against Polish citizens and more. This place is our beautiful prison used by the masters of the SB where any dangerous types for Poland are kept. You are comrades in our magnificent capital, Warsaw at number 37 Rakowiecka Street, from here you do not leave without our permission. Therefore, I recommend full cooperation and you will spend your life relatively pleasantly and we will part without animosity."

After which he repeated in a stricter tone, "So Comrade, you are Wilgo, son of Adalbert and Johina?"

Wilgo replied calmly, "Yes, I am."

"Born in March of the year 1625 according to the Central Calendar?"

"Yes."

"In the village of Ceczynko?" The officer continued dispassionately

Wilgo puzzled by these questions replied, "Yes, and what does that have to do with anything?"

The officer interrupted another question, looked coldly at Wilgo then snapped his fingers and Wilgo suddenly banged his head on the table and was pressed against it. "Comrade," he said as if disappointed, "I think I made it clear enough that I'm the one to ask questions, right?"

"Yes." Replied Wilgo gravely

"I can't hear." Said the officer

"YES!" replied Wilgo louder and a satisfied officer gave the signal to let Wilgo go.

"Okay, moving on, next question Are you responsible for organizing and leading the attack on the convoy of Pollen on September 18, 1640 of the Central Calendar?" The question stuck in Wilgo's mind, but he answered after a long feigned moment

"No." The officer only smiled mysteriously

"Are you not responsible? Your bandmates..." here he slipped pictures of his men under his nose, "said otherwise."

"I don't know these people." Wilgo replied without hesitation.

The officer nodded "Don't you know? Well, then what were you up to that day?"

Here Wilgo thought about it longer, he knew that the Pole in front of him knew he was a bandit so instead of lying he said, "I don't remember much, but I was probably sitting in the woods waiting for easier loot."

But the officer grasped the beginning "Don't you remember?" Wilgo, on the other hand, felt that something had changed in the officer's voice "No problem, we will remind you." After which he snapped his fingers again and strong paws grabbed his arm. Then, for the next few minutes, Wilgo was brutally pummeled by an experienced professional who knew how to pummel him without killing him or making him unconscious.

To top it off, when he was put back in the chair he was doused with icy water that refreshed him unpleasantly.

"Okay, do you remember now?" Asked the officer again but Wilgo only replied "I told you, I was in the forest at the time, I don't remember anything else." The officer shook his head then gave the sign again and Wilgo felt that neither today nor the next few days would be lucky.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

62.9K 1.8K 31
After World War III, humanity achieved peace and established a single nation named World Union. It's all a peaceful lifetime until 2105. The World Un...
65.6K 2.6K 39
After a mysterious aurora borealis descended upon the Italian Peninsula, Italy and its two micro nation neighbours find themselves in a mysterious an...
4.5K 115 17
(Note: This will be another one of those "Shipboy" stories combined with "Fictional Ships" type things) For the Ambitious Polish Navy. 'He' is the mi...
14.4K 373 12
In 2023, an ordinary day on earth. Suddenly, the light covering the planet has opened a new era for the people of the globe, it seems that they will...