You replaced me

By girly506

Kendall Rossi isn't your average thirteen-year-old girl. At the young age of five her brothers dropped her of... More

CHAPTER ONE
CHAPTER TWO
CHAPTER THREE
CHAPTER FOUR
CHAPTER FIVE
CHAPTER SEVEN
CHAPTER EIGHT
CHAPTER NINE
CHAPTER TEN
CHAPTER ELEVEN
CHAPTER TWELVE
CHAPTER THIRTEEN
CHAPTER FOURTEEN
CHAPTER FIFTEEN
CHAPTER SIXTEEN
CHAPTER SEVENTEEN
CHAPTER EIGHTEEN
CHAPTER NINETEEN
CHAPTER TWENTY
CHAPTER TWENTY-ONE
CHAPTER TWENTY-TWO
CHAPTER TWENTY-THREE
CHAPTER TWENTY-FOUR
CHAPTER TWENTY-FIVE
CHAPTER TWENTY-SIX
CHAPTER TWENTY-SEVEN
CHAPTER TWENTY-EIGHT
CHAPTER TWENTY-NINE
CHAPTER THIRTY
CHAPTER THIRTY-ONE
CHAPTER THIRTY-TWO
CHAPTER THIRTY-THREE
CHAPTER THIRTY-FOUR

CHAPTER SIX

25.2K 519 248
By girly506

Alessandro's POV: I was in my office finishing up some work when I heard heart wrenching cries and screams. I was horrified I quickly checked the cameras in Kendall's room and realized she was having nightmares in her sleeping she was kicking around her blanket and pulling her hair, this was definitely not a normal nightmare like the ones May used to deal with. I ran as fast as I could down the halls trying to Kendall's room as fast as possible Enzo, Angelo, Damion and Marcelo were behind me.

My heart broke as soon as I saw her she looked so stressed.
"PLEASE DON'T TOUCH ME ILL BE A GOOD GIRL I PROMISE!" She cried.

"What the fuck is going on?!" Yelled Marcelo and Enzo at the same time.

Angelo tried talking to her and shaking her trying to get her too wake up.

"Kendall! Kendall it's Angelo your big brother wake up sweetie it's just a dream! Kenny way up!" He said as he slowly shakes her.

"PLEASE GET OFF OF ME PLEASE DON'T TAKE THE ONE THING I HAVE LEFT!" She pleaded

"We have to do something she's hurting herself!" I said grabbing her arms so she can't pull her hair anymore.
"Boys grab her legs" I said.

She finally got up with a terrified look on her face like she'd seen a ghost.

"I'm sorry did I wake you up?" She said biting her lip her small hands were fiddling with the thin sheets.

"Wake us up? You fucking woke the whole earth up!" Shouted Marcelo.

"I'm sorry it was a bad dream.."

"A bad dream it looked like you were getting murdered!" Enzo said.

"Kendall. Who hurt you.?" I spoke softly gently caressing her hair.

"I'll get her some water." Said Damion.

"No one."

"You were screaming bloody murder!" Said Enzo.

"Kendall no lying do you remember the rules?" I spoke softly to her stroking her hair.

"No I don't care about the dumb rules! What are you gonna do, take away my thin mattress, my window? My walls? Well go ahead and be my guest and take them I have no privacy either way. You can't guilt trip me into taking that's not how it works!!" She shouted

I do feel a bit guilty for taking away her privacy, but I just don't know how to raise her any other way, it worked with May when she snuck out to a party a year or two ago, but I need to learn Kendall is nothing like May. She's Kendall. But not the same bright bubbly Kendall she's the broken, depressed and clearly someone is causing these things to her.

"Please Kendall. Talk to us. Or to anyone. It will help you can't heal alone."

"I can't be healed you guys don't understand the things I've seen the things I've been forced to do and you will never understand so stop trying too." She said with a bit of anger in her tone.

Oh, Kendall what have you really been through?

Damion came back with a large glass of ice water and some ice cream. Seriously ice cream?
———————————————————————————
Kendall's POV:

Damion handed me a large glass of water and some ice cream that Alessandro wasn't too fond on. But I was thankful maybe if I just eat the ice cream, I won't have time to talk.

I shoved a big spoon full of ice cream in my mouth as soon as Alessandro opened his mouth.

"Kendall why are you scared to talk to us about your past we only want to help" he spoke

"Mmmidontmaybecauseimscaredyoulllookatmedifferentltyandthensendmebacktotheorohanagetorotagainlikeyoudidwheniwasfivethenreplacemewithatwofacedbitch." I mumbled as I took another spoonful of delicious heavenly hash ice cream.

All the boys looked at me extremely confused.

Angelo snatched the ice cream bowl from my hands.

"Hey!" I said trying to reach for the bowl but he put it up on a high ledge where I couldn't reach. No fair.

"No more Ice cream until you start spilling the tea." Said Angelo.

The boys all sighed when they knew I wasn't going to budge.

"Well if you don't want to talk to us that's okay I'm a bit disappointed but I understand but that doesn't mean you can't talk about it, I'm going to get you a therapist by Thursday and you can talk it over there." Said Alessandro who looked a bit sad.

Therapist!? I'm not talking to a stranger about my past. Once they find out how serious it is they'll for sure tell my brothers.

"If you need anything or are scared you can sleep with one of us." He then proceeded to walk out.

I was left alone with my dangerous thoughts until I saw May I walk into my room.

"Hey..." she said sitting beside me.

"Hey?" I said.

"I heard what happened..." she said giving me a sympathetic look.

Why may feel bad for me...?

"Come, let's go too my room." She said reaching out her hand for me to grab.

"But I'm not aloud near your room."

"Yeah, well todays an exception get up before I change my mind."

There's the May I know.

I stood up not needing her hand and followed her to her room.

"Sit." She said patting a spot next to her bed.

"I'm sorry I got on wrong paths with you.."

"I just got a bit jealous.."

Jealous?! Jealous of me!? Why would anyone be jealous of me.

"What why?"

"You just seemed more prettier, and more put together."

"I thought I couldn't have a chance with their biological sister."

"I'm sorry, I didn't realize how it must have been hard for you too..." I said.

"Girl, do not apologize! It's not your fault my bratty moods get the best of me."

"Can you please just open up too me."

"I don't if I'm ready May..."

"Okay! I understand just at least try and say yes or no to some of these questions?"

"Fine.."

"Did someone hurt you?"

I nodded my head yes.

"Did anyone physically hurt you?"

I nodded yes.

"Did anyone mentally/emotionally hurt you?"

I nodded yes.

"Did you have a easy childhood?"

I nodded no.

"Did someone rape.. you?" She asked a bit hesitantly.

Should I really be telling her this? Oh well it's too late now.

I nodded yes.

Hurt and shock was written all over her face.

"Okay I don't need to hear anymore.."

She pulled me into a bone crushing hug. Ouch my ribs. Not her fault though she doesn't know about my other problems.

"I'm so sorry Kendall."

"Just know that you're not alone and I'm gonna help you get through this."

"Are you gonna tell the others?"

"Um n-no."

"Okay thank you!" I smiled at her. A true smile something I haven't done in a while

It feels like heavy boulders are slowly being taken off my chest.

"You should get some rest Kendall you need it."

"I will thank you"

I went back too my room and before laying down I wanted to ask her a question about the family. I tipped toed back down the hallway trying not to wake any of my other brothers up but what I saw next mortified me.

May was giving Alessandro back a ear piece of some sort and he was handing her two hundred dollars.

"Can I have another hundred that was really embarrassing for me!" She asked giving puppy eyes.

"Fine. I need to go find Kendall and speak with her now I need to know who the sick bastard is and kill them." He said fishing out another hundred.

He payed May to talk to me. I'm so fucking stupid. And that hurts. I though she actually wanted to be friends. This whole house, my life, the world has been a lie. I need to get out of here.

Alessandro glanced back to the hallway and saw me his face changed to a pale white colour and I dashed down the stair case. Kendall wait!
I kept hearing my name called till I was far away from the house as possible. My legs were aching everything hurt I just want to die.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

113K 2.1K 54
Olivia was taken from her family at the age of 2 by her families rivals. She can't remember anything before then, the only thing she can remember is...
764K 12.7K 43
(Im not good with these but imma give it a try) Exactly 17 years ago Alexandra Romano was taken away from her father and 6 brothers by her mother who...
62K 1K 22
Aurora Rossi no one ever carried about her growing up except her mother her father really never wanted to have a girl so he ignored her so does her b...
500K 10.8K 51
Two girls are exchanged at birth and are given to the wrong mothers and after 13 years the truth comes out Rosabella Rossi is different from her sist...