Entrapment | Draco Malfoy

By malfoysho

Draco Malfoy love story. Friendship, smut, love, hate, trauma, broken hearts. MATURE CONTENT! 15+ ~ "You make... More

Chapter 0
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Epilogue
<3
Other works

Chapter 58

4.6K 60 37
By malfoysho

*Mature Content Warning*

I straightened out my dark green tennis skirt and made sure my black button up was tucked away properly. My face was blank as I continued to stroke on the foundation that I knew would soon cover the grave look on my face as my cheeks flushed and the life was drained from my body.

"Hey," Draco knocked on the open door lightly with his knuckles before he entered the bathroom. I stole a glance at him in the mirror just as he was walking in gracefully. His suit was pressed against his buff chest and I felt my tears start to pool as I looked at him in the reflection— prepared to do his job, just like he always was.

I knew about the secret meetings he had been attending all week while he thought I was sleeping. Letting the Dark Lord see how he was willing to put me on the line for him. Lying about his allegiances. Pretending that he had no real attachment to me and that he just sees me as a silly and foolish girl who will never stand a chance. Using occlumency to shut away every memory we have had together since he decided he wanted me again. I'd really be fooled and think it were all true too, if he didn't soften in front of me like crunchy snow in the hot sun.

"Don't cry, baby." He whispered before he turned me around with his hands on my hips and lifted me on to the counter. "It's going to be okay." He pressed his hand against the back of my neck and another on the small of my back. "Why are you putting on makeup anyway? You don't need it." He soothed in my ear, his embrace making my breathing slow immediately.

"I- I thought it would help." I sniffled. All I've done today is cry. It's getting old.

"Shhh, let's wipe it off." He whispered quietly next to my ear. He stood up straight in front of me and grabbed one of my many wake up wipes from the collection that sat on the corner of the counter. He took his time in wiping it off, not wasting a second as he took in every last inch of my sun kissed face underneath. "You look so beautiful without that shit. I want to see your perfect face while you're slaying the darkest wizard of all time, not your layers of makeup." He chuckled in an attempt to make a joke of it. Fresh tears rolled down my face and his hands found my cheeks, while he rubbed under my eyes with his thumbs.

"Talk to me, sunshine." He whispered, leaning his own forehead against mine. "Let me know you're going to be okay. I'm worried." He admitted. I linked my arms around his neck and pulled him closer to me between my legs. My fingers found themselves tugging at his hair on the back of his head, and I let out a broken sob as I laid my cheek against his shoulder.

"When do you have to go?" I changed the subject. He wrapped his arms around my back and I pulled him even closer as I wrapped my legs around his hips.

"Too soon." He whispered back.

"What time is it?" I asked him. My stomach started to churn in a negative way as soon as I started thinking about how close we really were to my final hours.

"Around 9 o' clock. Maybe a little after." He shrugged while the words came out mumbled. Maybe it's from how tightly my arms were wrapped around his neck.

"Do me a favor. Like a big favor." I whispered as I pulled away and put my forehead against his again. "Read my thoughts when we're there. Right before it happens. I want to show you everything going through my mind when..." I cut myself off.

"You're going to come back to me, Emelia. It doesn't end tonight." He shook his head, but I nodded against his forehead at the same time. "No, it doesn't, love. Listen to me." His voice raised a few octaves and I could tell he was getting angry with me. He never did have a good temper.

"You are not dying. You are not fucking leaving me! Quit saying you are!" His chest heaved a little heavier and he scowled at me deeply while he held on to my tearstained cheeks. "I have been putting up with this bullshit for days. I've let you have your moments. I won't sit here and say that I haven't been trying to savor every minute incase something happens to you. To us. Because I have. I have taken in every last detail that I can remember of you through 17 years in the last week. I have run through every single possibility while I watch you sit in the garden to read, or when I have to really notice how the sun reflects off of your skin when it peaks through my bedroom— our bedroom windows in the morning," he corrects himself, and my heart fluttered a little more, "or the way you look at me in every possible mood just in case I never get to see you make that face again." He took a breath when his tangent finished.

"I cannot take anymore worrying and negativity. I can't." He croaked out. I finally got a good look and the broken boy in front of me. The one whose life may have turned out even more fucked up than mine. "Do you know what this feels like? Death is scary. I know it is. I've seen it in people's eyes every time-" he cuts himself off and I wince a little as I put his last sentence together in my head. Every time you've murdered someone while we were separated.

"I know you know what it feels like on my end right now. All those nights of praying I was okay. Worrying about how you would survive without me if they killed me. That's the pain I'm in right now. The pain and worry about how I'll be able to fucking breathe without you around." His voice was calmer now and his hands on my cheeks had started to stroke them again. This was the same speech I had received earlier today, and the day before, and so on— just a different variation. Not as subtle. More forceful. Down to the wire.

"So, I need a favor from you, too."  He bargained while his grey eyes finally met mine, the black rings inside of them started to shrink as his temper cooled itself from taking one look at me. "I will look in your head when you are getting ready for it. I'll see everything you want me to see, but-" he let out a shaky breath. "You have to promise me that you are actually going to go out there and fight like your— no. Like my life depends on it. Because I'm not fucking kidding Emelia, I will die with you." He shook his head and his anger started to return.

"I promise." I said so softly I barely heard myself. Draco let out a long breath before he flared his nostrils and shook his head.

"No. That's not good enough. Tell me like you actually fucking mean it. Tell me you won't leave me." He pleaded with me out of anger. Practically begging for the words to slip off of my tongue. "As someone who has promised and planned their entire future around you, please fucking tell me that you will fight for me. That you will win. Kill him for all I care, just fucking win." He started to get worked up again as the dark thoughts started to fill his head once more. Without even thinking I had my lips pressed against his and my fingers tugged at his hair violently.

He didn't push me away or tell me that I had to continue to listen to his ranting and lecturing. Instead he grabbed me by the back of my head and pushed his tongue past my bottom lip, pressing it against my own. His opposite hand placed itself on the small of my back and he pulled me to the edge of the counter so he could hold me closer.

"This isn't healthy," I mumbled against his lips, but I refused to pull away as I pressed my panties against the front of his dress pants. "To use this as a distraction. We always use the same cycle. Argue, sex, love, repeat." I moved my tongue on his own while my hands moved to the collar of his dress shirt.

"I don't give a fuck about a cycle." Draco grunted, sliding one of his hands up my thigh and slipping it under my skirt. "Are you ready for me?" He whispered softly, leaning his forehead against my own. His finger dragged across my soft spot slowly, making a moan escape my throat and my head to fall back.

"Of course you are." He cooed, placing his finger in his mouth and sucking the essence off right in front of me. "You're always ready for me. Fucking soaked." He told me lowly. My body shuddered as I listened to the words that he said so casually.

Draco pushed my panties to the side once more and slowly inserted his finger. I felt the pad of his thumb circling around my clit while he held me right up against his body. I could tell a difference when a second finger was added, bringing me more pleasure as I laid my forehead against his shoulder.

"You're always so good for me. My innocent girl." He purred right in my ear, making me feel more feral than I already was. My stomach was in knots, my thighs tightening to help ease the tension, but he made sure his own hips held them open around his waist.

"Draco, it-" I could feel my eyes screw shut and my bottom lip suck itself between my teeth. I grabbed ahold of the front of his dress pants, palming him steadily as his fingers continued to make slow motions.

"What, darling? It what?" He groaned in a husky voice, his words quietly entering my ear.

"It feels so good." I whimpered.

"Let me watch your pretty face while you cum. That's what you want, isn't it?" He whispered, forcing his fingers in a little deeper. His lips brought my earlobe between them and his teeth started to graze the skin. "I-" he took a deep breath as he leaned his crotch further into my palm, the sound making a hiss between his teeth. "I want to see your reaction when you cum all over my fingers." He kissed my ear as he leaned back and cupped my chin with his palm.

I tried to control the way my breathing was coming out, or the way my eyes wanted to break away from his and roll back into my head. His chest moved almost as wildly as mine did, trying to keep up with the burning feeling that filled the bathroom.

"I can take you right here on this counter. You're probably so desperate to feel that aren't you? For me to fuck you?" He quizzed me once more, and I buried my face in his neck and bit down on the thick muscle to muffle out my cries of pleasure as I finally relaxed. "Shhh," Draco soothed, slowly pulling his fingers away from my swollen and sensitive skin.

"You like my dirty words, don't you, baby?" He asked me sweetly, as if he were the innocent one. His hands crept towards the waistband of my panties and he slid them down my thighs. "You've always been such an angel until I start to touch you." He complimented as he unhooked his belt and let his pants fall to his ankles. I pulled his boxers down his thighs and grabbed him in my palm, stroking him softly just the way he liked it.

"Fuck," he moaned, his eyes fluttering shut as he rolled his head to the side. He bunched my skirt up by my hips while he looked back down at the show in front of him.

"You like when I touch you too, don't you?" I asked him in the same seductive tone he always uses on me, flipping the tables. "When you get to watch me wrap my small hand around your bi-"

"Fuck this," he panted, grabbing my hips and moving them into his so that his member filled me quickly. I let out a loud gasp, but he didn't seem to take notice as the sound of skin on skin filled the room.

My nails dug into the back of his neck and my legs wrapped further around his hips to bring him closer, deeper. He rolled my hips in his hands, trying to find the perfect angle against the counter top to feel every inch of me.

"You feel so good this way." He moaned as he trailed his lips across my neck. "When you're wrapped around me like this." He explained further, my eyes looked up towards the ceiling as he lifted me from the cold surface and turned me quickly towards the wall, both of his hands under me to keep me steady. "I can feel every bit of you." He groaned into the side of my neck.

"Draco, I'm close." I whimpered, feeling that familiar sensation in my legs while my thighs started to quiver.

"Fuck, Emelia. I love you." He grunted, pushing himself even further into me if that were even possible. I let out a moan that I was sure had ever let my body, one that even I couldn't control. Draco slowed himself slightly as he looked into my eyes, his own looking like they ran on for miles like an empty cave.

"What's wrong? Does it hurt?" He turned back into his sweet demeanor and worry filled his red face.

"No, I-" I was still panting as he slowly inched his way in and out. "I've never felt you that deep. Or like that, I don't know what that was." I pushed out, tugging at the roots of his hair to satisfy him. His pink and swollen lips moved into a smirk.

"What? Like this?" He asked innocently before he pushed himself into me the same way he had a few seconds prior. A moan much louder than I had planned for straggled from my dry throat and I could feel everything.

Draco picked up his speed now that he found such a delicate spot within me, making sure to hit it each time while his eyes surveyed mine intently. "I love you. I love you so much." He grunted, laying our foreheads together and locking my lips with his own.

I couldn't say anything else as my body gave in for the second time and my insides clenched around him before they relaxed. I could tell by the curses and the way my name had choked out from his hoarse voice that he was about to finish as well.

Just as quickly as he threw me against the wall, he sat me back down on the counter top and pulled out, letting himself finish directly into the sink next to us. My nose crinkle and I gave him a disgusted look.

"Ew," I grimaced, but he gave me a breathless laugh.

"I'd say this is one of those examples of better out," he pointed at the sink, "than in." He pointed between my legs and laughed as my cheeks flushed and my eyes widened.

He used a damp rag to wipe me clean before he had both of us dressed and ready to go once again like nothing had happened.

"I love you, Draco." I told him firmly. He glanced up at me while he buckled his belt and his face finally fell into a pleased one.

I felt a different confidence in me for a split second, and I only needed to feel it for a moment so he'd continue to believe in me. Because 5 seconds later when he was pecking my lips and muttering sweet nothings to me before he had to leave, some of his words from previous months dug their way to the surface and made my stomach drop.

"I will never cross you, my Lord. You know that." Draco said in a chilling voice.

I felt my body shudder in Draco's hold while he gave me a long and probably final hug for the evening. He held me tighter and gently stroked my hair back.

"What are you thinking about?" He asked me, cupping my cheeks in his hands one more time and looking at me with curious eyes.

"Nothing." I lied.

"But you're shivering?" He furrowed his brows a little further.

"You just still have that affect on me..." I told him. It was true, but not entirely. Not in this moment. But it's what he would like to hear.

A cocky smile appeared on his face and he took a step back. No words left his lips as a dark smoke filled the air in front of me and he was gone.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.5K 135 25
#1 [BOOK ONE] "He's so close that his heart thumps against my skin, its rhythm mirroring the crazed woodpeckering of my own heart. It is like we are...
2M 22.6K 124
DRACO LOVE STORY. Smut, strong language, some mature content! Juliet has had everything in her life handed to her from the start. Gorgeous. Talente...
3.1K 64 42
A Draco Malfoy love story. 𝕴𝖑𝖔𝖜 𝖛𝖚𝖗𝖓 Before you read, I left this piece of...trash behind, but you can read it if you want to lovelies, stay...
shifted By <3

Fanfiction

114K 5K 79
a girl dreamt of attending hogwarts. one day she learns how to shift. shifting realities, to hogwarts. it's magical. it's everything she ever wanted...