Insomnia (A Five Night's at F...

נכתב על ידי nightmare597

*COMPLETED, UNDER GRAMMATICAL EDITING* Living in the real world as an adult had its challenges. You knew that... עוד

Chapter 1 Inauguration
Chapter 2 First Night Terrors
Chapter 3 One More Error
Chapter 4 Golden Boy
Chapter 5 Pieces Of A Bigger Puzzle
Chapter 6 Bitter As Coffee, Sweet As Cake
Chapter 7 A World Within The Mind
Chapter 8 Rembering Our Past
Chapter 9 Light and Darkness
Chapter 10 The Purple Piece
Chapter 11 Looming Shadow
Chapter 12 Break My Mind
Chapter 13 Torn From You (Freddy)
Chapter 13 Torn From You (Bonnie)
Chapter 13 Torn From You (Goldie)
Chapter 13 Torn From You (Foxy)
Chapter 13 Torn From You (Chica)
Chapter 14 The Demon's Trap
Chapter 15 Missing
Chapter 16 Just A Whisper Away (Freddy)
Chapter 16 Just A Whisper Away (Bonnie)
Chapter 16 Just A Whisper Away (Foxy)
Chaptet 16 Just A Whisper Away (Chica)
Chapter 17 Final Breath Of Life (Freddy)
Chapter 17 Final Breath of Life (Bonnie)
Chapter 17 Final Breath of Life (Goldie)
Chapter 17 Final Breath of Life (Foxy)
Chapter 17 Final Breath of Life (Chica)
Chapter 18 I Will Wait For You (Freddy)
Chapter 18 I Will Wait for you (Bonnie)
Chapter 18 I Will Wait for You (Goldie)
Chapter 18 I Will Wait for You (Foxy)
Chapter 18 I Will Wait for You (Chica)
Epilogue (Till We Meet Again)
The Sequel is Here
Thank you, Thank You All (Behind the Author)

Chapter 16 Just A Whisper Away (Goldie)

155 4 0
נכתב על ידי nightmare597

It's quite. No one bothered him. No one knew to even think about bothering him. Isn't that how Goldie preferred it? He had to think. Reach out towards what he wanted.

The room was dimly lit, candles flickering on the floor of parts and services, casting shadows onto his face. The darkness not quite consuming him. (He had found the candles in the kitchen. They would work for what he had wanted.)

This was ideal. Half doused in light half in the darkness. If he wanted this to work this was the perfect situation. He was a bit nervous trying to reach out like he was planning. But he had to hear your voice again. He had to know you're alive.

With that goldie took a deep breath, his eyes closed. To anyone else that may have walked in to the room, he would have looked silly. Perhaps even like a wicked witch in a story fixing to cast her next spell.

Of course he's not evil like that, nor did he ever want to be. But  he was desperate to find you. He thought maybe he could try and reach out with his connection with you. (He didn't want to rely on Vincent even if he trusted Freddy's judgment.)

Goldie thought maybe, just maybe he could hear you calling to him again like you had managed to do hours ago. Goldie knew he wasn't as strong a dream demon as shadow, he could still try to break through to you.

He had to focus. To reach out. Feel your soul. Your presence. Where are you. He feels, something. Like you're lost. In denial. Why? He needs a deeper connection. He had to have a deeper connection.

Do not pursue this.

A voice called out to him. Though unfortunately it wasn't yours. Telling him he had to stop what he was doing. Goldie opened his eyes and slumped his shoulders. He frowned.

He knew the attempts he was making to connect with you were apart of the darker side of dream demons. He was just so desperate to find you he resulted in trying to use darker means.

Goldie sighed, he can't argue with that voice. He had to listen. Besides if you were here to watch him you wouldn't want that for him either.

Blowing out the candles, he cleaned all his mess up. Tossing the candles away in the trash can in the room goldie stared  at the wax as it melted. Watching it as it dripped against the plastic bag lining the can.

What was the point in having these powers? What was the point of even being here if he couldn't fight one of the beings that threatened his friends. That took you.

Goldie wanted to scream. He was so frustrated with himself for not being able to protect you. He let you slip away from his grasp. He should have followed you home. He shouldn't have bothered with hearing your opinion and just gone to be sure you'd be okay.

You wouldn't have even remembered anything this quickly if he had been more vigilant. Goldie was doing nothing but beating himself up. (It was hard for him not to, when he let himself get so close to you again.)

He can't be in this room anymore, he's got to get out of the darkness and at least be with Freddy. (Goldie would never say it out loud, but to him Freddy was all he ever really had. Even if he was jealous of his spot light and how the others idolized him, even when they were younger, Freddy was always true family. If you weren't here that was all he had as an anchor to keep himself calm.)

Appearing on stage goldie observed as Freddy paced back and forth seeming lost in his thoughts. He must not have seen him yet as he didn't stop.

Goldie should have guessed Freddy was just as worried. But it was different for him. Freddy was just your friend. But goldie knew that to you, the younger twin by a minute was your choice.

Goldie couldn't help but be pleased knowing you'd choose him over Freddy. He knew part of it was petty jealousy. He had something special that Freddy could never have. But the other was pure genuine joy. He was himself with you. (You saw him through the darkness and wanted him in the light with you.)

Goldie clenched just hands into fists, looking to the side bitterly. He was getting upset again. He can't get too upset. Stay calm.

"Goldie?" Freddy stopped his pacing turning to look at his brother. There was silent worth hanging in the air. Goldie slowly brought his gaze towards Freddy. He didn't want to speak. But knew he had to.

"Hmm?" Goldie walked out from where he lingered in the background to stand beside Freddy.

Freddy frowned looking at his brother. He seemed like he wanted to say something. Reaching his hand out, only to hesitate on touching goldie's shoulder, finally making the decision to grab it at last.

"Hey." Freddy seemed serious as he gripped Goldie's shoulder. Blue eyes looking at the white pupils staring back.
"You're not alone. We'll get through this."

Freddy smiled reassuringly. Giving one squeeze to Goldie's shoulder before dropping his hand down to the side. Freddy always knew. No one could hide their fears from Freddy. (Though for his friends Freddy was soothing, to his enemies that was a horrific trait.)

Goldie was stunned at first. He guessed it was mostly because he didn't think Freddy was going to do that. At least going to say anything about what was running through his mind. But it was comforting. In a way he needed to hear that.

Goldie didn't want anyone to know how he felt. He refused to open himself up even for his brother. Crossing his arms tightly, goldie gazed down off to the side. Eyes gazing deeply at the entry hallway fighting off a half smile.

"Thanks." There was nothing more to say other than that. Freddy accepted it. Both of them just stared together in comforting silence. At least he knew no matter what they always had each other. (Even if sometimes Freddy gets on his nerves. But anyone with a sibling would understand that.)

His ears twitched hearing something down the end of the hall. At first Goldie was hopeful, maybe it was you. Returning to the pizzeria with an apologetic smile and telling them that you just happened to forget you were working last night. (It was unfortunately an unlikely scenario. The pizzeria was closing because you didn't make it home last night.)

Goldie knew better. He knew better than to childishly hope that maybe you'd walk through those glass doors one more time with a smile. Eager to see him. Especially after the kiss. He just couldn't help his hope.

The glass doors creaked down the hallway letting someone in to the pizzeria. Instead of it being you, it was the person goldie hated most. Walking down the hallway.

Vincent seemed as though he was lost in thought. Strolling along down the carpeted floor as if nothing was wrong. Goldie couldn't stand him. He couldn't stand the sight of him.

Knowing that your fate rested in that, disgusting, disgraceful man was more of a curse than a blessing. Goldie glanced towards Freddy questioningly as if asking one last time with his eyes if they seriously had to listen to the purple man to find you. But Freddy didn't acknowledge his gaze, instead focusing on Vincent as he walked over.

Neither of them spoke as Vincent came over, taking a cigarette out from his pocket with a lighter. He leaned a bit close to the stage about to light it.

"Don't." Goldie glared down at Vincent standing tall. His hands were now behind his back as he continued his dark gaze down on that man.

"Oh please." Vincent rolled his eyes pulling the cigarette away from his lips.
"What are you my mother?"

"We didn't let you in here just to smoke." Goldie sneered narrowing his eyes.
"Now be useful. Where is she."

Vincent gazed up at goldie, the two of them glaring at one another intensely. Freddy knew he had to cut the tension.

"Answer the question." Freddy fiddled with his bow tie, glancing at goldie occasionally.

"In a cabin, little far into the woods. It used to be my family's vacation home until..." Vincent looked far away as he spoke his eyes glazing over with something. Goldie didn't care to peek into his thoughts.

"Go get the others." Freddy's voice reached Goldie's head. Causing him to divert his glare.

One last glance towards Vincent, goldie vanished, leaving to go do what Freddy had asked. He found the others all doing their own thing. Trying to not be antsy by playing games or just sitting and talking.

He returned to the main stage staring down at Vincent with his back to him. The others were quick to follow everyone waiting on Freddy to give the okay to leave.

Goldie was the last one out of the pizzeria. Looking up at the sky as it painted its self in pinks and purples. Unlike the others he's gotten to see the outside world. But he's never gotten to enjoy it.

Looking up at the sky he wished he was enjoying it with you. Enjoying seeing the outside world with you. Goldie's gaze fell narrowed and serious as he followed the others into the car.

It was crammed, but somehow they made it work where they could all fit. He huffed squished between foxy and Chica. This was not comfortable but he'd endure it for you.

The car was quite. No one wanted to say anything as it drove. But there was nothing to say. The ride wasn't as distracting as he would have hoped. He had time to cuss himself out more. Be furious at himself for not being better than he was for you.

He hated himself. Goldie turned his head to peek over foxy to look at the window. The city was getting father behind and eventually shifted to be nothing but trees. He's never been this far away from the pizzeria before. (Anywhere he's lingered has been around town.)

He pierced his lips, keeping them thin. The closer they got the more he could sense the lingering presence of shadow. Goldie scowled.

The concrete road turned into dirt after a turn. Causing the car to jerk at the bumps the makeshift road presented. With the twist and turns goldie sat back, looking ahead.

It was dark in the forest. Maybe it was because it was night, but goldie knew part of it had to be shadow's fault. The car jerked as another turn was taken, slowly revealing a clearing in the trees.

It was quite as everyone stared out the window towards it, seeing the cabin where it sat between the clearing. If goldie didn't know better he would have found it comforting.

Someone was home, or so it seemed. One light was left on inside, illuminating the outside. The chimney was puffing out smoke. (Maybe from the heater.)

The car stopped eventually, carefully parked out of sight, and everyone was quick to get out. Goldie brushed off his shoulders as he got out of the car gazing out at the cabin.

"You're sure this is it?" Goldie glared at Vincent as he asked for verification. Vincent just scoffed rolling his eyes.

"No." Sarcasm dripped from his tone.
"I just decided it would be fun to bring you all with me to some random cabin."

Goldie rolled his eyes back following after Vincent as he approached the door, shoving his key into the hole to unlock it.

"I don't know this feels kinda weird." Bonnie looked around seeming hesitant.
"This feels like a trap."

"Aye," foxy looked around as he spoke, "it do be strange."

It could very easily be a trap. But goldie had to reach you. He had to show shadow that he was not the kid that had been murdered 20 years ago. He was a dream demon too.

As soon as Vincent got the door opened, goldie was the first one in, everyone gasped at the smell that lingered in the air. (It smelt like blood.)

You had to be really hurt. Goldie didn't want to wait a second longer. Looking around ahead of everyone not bothering to listen to freddy's instructions. (He had to find you.)

Goldie kept up a quick pace down the hall, at first he went down the wrong side but quickly back tracked. He's not thinking clearly. He needs to follow the smell. He was being reckless.

The hallway was dark, and goldie didn't pay much attention to anything else as he searched for you coming to the end seeing a door. The smell was strongest here. You had to be here. Goldie didn't bother being cautious. Teleporting himself inside the room looking around.

The darkness was overwhelming in here strangely. It looked like a child's bedroom. There were pinks and purples he could make out around. But where are you?

His eyes glanced around until finally he saw you. You had your eyes closed laying against the floor. Blood stained your clothes, your skin, even clumping in your hair. (You looked awful.)

Goldie quickly rushed over examining the rope that tied you up to the vanity beside you. (It was bolted down, this room was for a 6 year old other wise the furniture wouldn't have been drilled to the ground to keep it from falling. Kids would climb anything.)

"(Y/N)." Goldie whispered your name afraid if he spoke louder you'd cry. You opened your eyes as if you didn't expect to hear his voice. Your eyes looked heavy.

"Goldie-" your voice was hoarse, hand shaky as you lifted it to reach him. Goldie frowned gently holding your hand to keep you from exhausting what little strength you had left. (You're dying.)

"Shh, it's me." Goldie reassured letting your hand rest back to where you had it.
"I'm going to get you out of here. We'll leave together."

His fingers gently traced along the side of your face to sooth you. (He didn't want you to see the rage he had. He was furious at what had happened to you. But he had to be calm. For you.)

You smiled as much as you could at his touch leaning partially into it. Goldie wanted to pick you up, he planned to carry you out of here. (But something was off. He could feel something approaching.)

"I will be back, keep holding on for me." Goldie leaned down pressing a lingering kiss against your forehead. You hummed, and then as much as he hated to do it he left you. He reappeared in the living room seeing everyone was still looking around.
"I found her."

Goldie motioned towards the hallway he had just come from. Everyone peered wanting to go see but he held his hand out to stop them.

"We can't get her yet. Somethings wrong." Goldie narrowed his eyes.

"Like what?" Vincent scoffed.

No one said anything to Vincent looking at goldie and waiting for him to tell them what to do. Goldie told the others to hide. He didn't care where they hid they could take care of themselves. Slowly hiding away in the shadows goldie held his breath. He could feel it. Shadow.

The floor boards creaked, an invisible weight upon them. Everyone held their breaths. No one moved. No one breathed. They all knew what was lurking around the corner. (Though no one said it aloud.)

Everyone was thinking the same thing. Everyone knew just what was making it's grand appearance. Even though they wanted nothing more than for him to go away, they all knew there was no way that could happen. After all nothing was that easy. This just wasn't something that could be avoided.

Shadow was coming. And there was no stopping him.

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

9.1K 362 71
Freddy Fazbear's Pizzeria. Known for its mysterious cases of murder. A group consisting of 5 people go to the infamous place asking for a job for the...
11.2K 257 26
Freddy Fazbear's Pizza was always a big hit with children. When you, (Y/n), were a little girl, you were in love with the animatronics. They roamed a...
98.6K 2.5K 26
(Foxy x reader) ~This is my first x reader and fanfic~ (Y/n) gets a job starting as a waitress, helping everyone's favorite four animatronics at Fred...
501K 10.2K 33
(Completed) You apply for a job at Freddy Fazbear's Pizza due to the fact that you are now an adult and need a steady income to provide for yourself...