You replaced me

By girly506

Kendall Rossi isn't your average thirteen-year-old girl. At the young age of five her brothers dropped her of... More

CHAPTER ONE
CHAPTER TWO
CHAPTER THREE
CHAPTER FIVE
CHAPTER SIX
CHAPTER SEVEN
CHAPTER EIGHT
CHAPTER NINE
CHAPTER TEN
CHAPTER ELEVEN
CHAPTER TWELVE
CHAPTER THIRTEEN
CHAPTER FOURTEEN
CHAPTER FIFTEEN
CHAPTER SIXTEEN
CHAPTER SEVENTEEN
CHAPTER EIGHTEEN
CHAPTER NINETEEN
CHAPTER TWENTY
CHAPTER TWENTY-ONE
CHAPTER TWENTY-TWO
CHAPTER TWENTY-THREE
CHAPTER TWENTY-FOUR
CHAPTER TWENTY-FIVE
CHAPTER TWENTY-SIX
CHAPTER TWENTY-SEVEN
CHAPTER TWENTY-EIGHT
CHAPTER TWENTY-NINE
CHAPTER THIRTY
CHAPTER THIRTY-ONE
CHAPTER THIRTY-TWO
CHAPTER THIRTY-THREE
CHAPTER THIRTY-FOUR

CHAPTER FOUR

26.3K 528 209
By girly506

Everything hurt. My feelings. My head. And especially my ribs. They were throbbing.

I grabbed my last pair of clean clothes and rushed into the bathroom Alessandro wanted me to clean.

I took off my clothes and stared at myself in the mirror. I was ugly. So ugly. I hate my scars, my body, I hate my own skin.

I stepped into the shower and sat down and turned the burning hot water, to drown out the rest of my pain and cried.

After a good 30 minutes of having my moment I finally got out and got dressed.

I went out of the bathroom and peeked down the stair case to see what my siblings were doing since I heard a lot of laughter and chatter. And to my surprise they were all having dinner.. without me. No one bothered to knock and tell me the food was ready. No one cares. I haven't ate a single thing today.

I kept watching them silently May was rambling on about some cute boy at school and they didn't mind. Oh but I wasn't aloud to date guys. Alessandro is so bi polar. They looked like a real family. Something I've always craved for.

I decided to wait until midnight when they'd all be sleeping to get something to eat I don't wanna make a big scene and ruin there dinner.

Once everyone was asleep, I tipped toed down the creaky steps and took out a frying pan and an egg, and I took 2 pain killers as I was waiting for the egg to fry.

I grabbed the orange juice bottle an placed it on the counter. There was only one problem.. this house was made for literal giants all the men here were at least 6'3+ and May was probably around 5'9 my 5'0 ass couldn't stand a chance.

But I can't just not have a drink so I carried one of the ginormous stools and placed it by the counter so I could climb up and reach a glass. Big mistake..

As soon as I grabbed the glass I fell backwards shattering the glass over my feet and crushing my back.

"AHH FUCK!" I yelled out in pain

Shit- that was loud.

Ugh I just wanted to eat my egg- oh wait shit my egg!! It was burning like hell smoke was shooting up in the air and the fire alarm went off.

A stampede of boys came running down the stairs.

Yikes..

Tears were flowing threw my eyes this was hella embarrassing.

"WHAT THE FUCK!?" Damion one of my brothers yelled

I flinched.

"Oh my god Kendall are you okay!?" Shouted Enzo.

Marcelo left to go turn of the fire alarm and turn the stove burner off.

"Shit her foot is bleeding!" said Angelo

"I'm s-sorry, are you going to hurt me?"

Wait why would I say that.

"No one's going to hurt you but are you out of your mind?! What were you thinking!?" Alessandro said lifting me up onto the counter.

I don't know maybe because I'm starving and I still haven't eaten anything in the last 24 hours.

Not the time Kendall.

" I um was hungry sorry.."

"Hungry? Damion and Marcelo said they brought you up a plate of food just two hours ago."

"N-no?"

"What?! They never brought you dinner??!" Shouted Alessandro. Marcelo and Damion looked scared shitless.

"no I haven't ate anything today.." I said in a whisper I thought only I could hear.

They all looked at me in shock and a bit of a guilty look.

"I'm back with the first aid kit!" Angelo shouted while running up too me.

He cleaned my foot and got the glass out of it then bandaged it up.

"Thank you."

"No problem love." He flashed a sad smile.

"New rule no cooking unless someone is here too help you." Alessandro said

"Sorry.."

"Damion and Marcelo you're going to take Kendall to a fast food place of her choice right now." Alessandro spoke firmly.

Ugh them of all people!? I think I'd rather wait till morning to eat..

"Why us!" They both shouted at the same time.

"It's 1 am!" Shouted Marcelo.

"Well you should have thought about that before starving your little sister!"

"She's not my little sister and she never will be, May is my little sister." Marcelo shouted.

Alessandro looked pissed.
Angelo also looked pissed.
Enzo looked disappointed.
Damion looked shocked.
And I was- I just wanted to die. This was already more embarrassing then it needed to be and he was just making it 10x worse.

Alessandro grabbed Marcelo by his hand and dragged him out of the room and told Damion to take me.

Damion told me to wait in the car he would be back in 5. He came back in 15! Does he not understand how hungry I am I haven't eaten anything/drank anything in 24 hours!

The car ride was pretty awkward.

"Okay so um where did you wanna go and eat?" Damion asked breaking the silence once we were in the middle of town.

"I uh don't know you can pick" I said softly

He pulled into a drive threw with a sign that said Mac Donald's on it. Wow I've only seen ads for this place on TV I only have been there once and that was with my foster mom at the time Emmy. I was practically drooling at the menu. Everything looked spectacular.

"So what do you want to eat?" He asked rubbing the back of his neck.

"I'll just have the chicken nugget happy meal, is that ok?"

"Happy meal? You haven't ate anything all day and you want a happy meal?"

"Oh uh is that too much? I can get something smaller if you'd like.."

"No I think you should get a lot more, get a Big Mac or something."

"I want a happy meal, Alessandro told you too buy me whatever I want."

"Fine but I'm getting you a Big Mac too."

After we got food I was able too finish all four of the chicken nuggets and half of the fries, it might not sound like much but for me it was a lot.

I looked down in the box and noticed a small stuffy sealed in a plastic bag. My heart instantly melted. I know it seems silly but I've never had any toys growing up.

I took it out and smiled at it in my hands. I think I'm gonna call you Fluffy.

Damion just stared at me in confusion.

"You have to finish the rest of your fries, you haven't even took a bite of the Big Mac."

Please like you care. You couldn't care enough to actually give me my food instead of lie about it.

"Damion I'm full I can't eat anymore." I said looking at the bear it was small it could fit in the palm of my hand but Fluffy was perfect she was a light pink shade and two little round black buttons were her eyes.

"Why do you keep staring at that little dumb cheap toy? Aren't you a little too old for toys?"

Too old? I've never ever had a toy and now I'm too old?

"I love it I already named her Fluffy." I said still staring at the pink bear.

"Well eat the Big Mac and I'll let you keep it."

"You can't take it and you can't bribe me either! I told you I'm full!"

"Fine then," a small smirk plastered on his face.

He pulled out of the parking lot and on to the road then rolled down his window I was a bit confused.

He grabbed the bear from my hands and chucked it out the window like it was nothing.

How could he do that.. my first ever toy.. gone.

Tears started flooding down my eyes. I know it seems a bit childish but if you were me you would wanna cry too.

"W-why would you do that?"I said with a small hiccup, tears were still flooding out of my eyes.

"Are you seriously crying over a cheap little one dollar toy?" He laughed.

"Your thirteen grow up"

I've always been too old for things when I first met Gaston he told me I was too old for hugs, too old for kisses, too old for toys, too old for everything.

"Turn around and go get her!" I shouted at him

"No, your acting like a little kid."

"I hate you." I whispered but he definitely heard because he started speeding faster.

By the time we got home tears were still dripping down my face.

"Bro why the hell is she crying!?" Enzo asked clearly concerned.

"She's crying cause I threw her stupid Mc Donald's toy out the window." Damion laughed.

Stupid? It's not stupid

"Why would you do that?"

"Because she barely ate anything from the small meal I got her and then she wouldn't eat the Big Mac."

"That doesn't mean you throw her shit out the window dude."

"She's just being dramatic about it. She acts like she's never played with a fucking bear before."

I haven't.

"Well I mean you are being a bit dramatic Kendall.."

"Go and get it."

"Kendall stop being so dramatic it's a fucking cheap toy" shouted Damion.

"I-I'm going to sleep."

I ran to my bed and fell asleep.
———————————————————————————
Thank you for reading! Please vote! Total of words for this chapter: 1481<3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.3M 164K 101
Carlotta Angela Vasiliev is a 17 year old girl living with her adoptive Russian mafia family of 4 brothers and father. Ever since she was a child, sh...
7.3K 420 14
The Orsini family was once a proud and respected Italian mafia family that came from an ancient noble lineage. They were the family who had it all: a...
764K 12.7K 43
(Im not good with these but imma give it a try) Exactly 17 years ago Alexandra Romano was taken away from her father and 6 brothers by her mother who...