His Childish Wife - Thv FF✓

By Sugardaddyjoon

❝SHUT UP KIM Y/N!!❞She flinched, as i suddenly burst out, ❝YOU ARE STILL A FVCKING SMALL KID!!❞A loud sob esc... More

Too Much Successful?
Sweating
Behave!
Gucci?
Life Sucks
Mature
Innocent
Brother Zoned
Texting
No Study
Sweet Side?
Teddy
I Love Her
My Responsibility
Stay With Me
My Wife
Lie
Chicken's Son
Cute
Small Kid
Assignment
Mr.Kim Taehyung
100/99
Obsessed
Mega Ice Cream
Red Light
I Love You
Puppy
Not Wear Anything
Honey
Change Your Clothes
Will Never Learn
Important Meeting
Old Man
Childish
Fever
I Want You
Painful Tears
Different
Love
Dark
Her
I Missed You
Together
Dinner
Right Person
Belong To Me
I'm Sorry
I Love You More
Accepted
Past
Banana Milk
Work Sheets
Handsome Old Man
I Do That
Scared
FP
In Real Life
White Room
Pregnancy
Devil
Sorry
Pregnant
Letter
Happy Life
Little Diamond
Ice Cream
Blood
Tears
Pain
Me
Line
Suffer
Gucci Shirt
Engagement
Ruined
Gucci Rings
Gucci bag
Pervert Professor
Lust
Baby
Truth
Happy Ending
author's note
Author's note Pt2

Insane

19.7K 978 89
By Sugardaddyjoon

♡︎

          ♫︎𝑯𝒆 𝑳𝒆𝒕𝒔 𝑴𝒆 𝑾𝒆𝒂𝒓 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑪𝒓𝒐𝒘𝒏
            𝑰 𝑫𝒐 𝑴𝒚 𝑩𝒆𝒔𝒕 𝑻𝒐 𝑴𝒂𝒌𝒆 𝑯𝒊𝒎
                             𝑷𝒓𝒐𝒖𝒅♫︎

♥︎

It's been two hours and she still didn't returned, i'm worried sick, i throwed the laptop away, rushing out of the room, jimin and appa tried to speak but i rushed immediately out, without listening to them a bit, i had enough now, i want her here right now, i drove away, i stopped infront of the farm, but there is not anyone in here?, where are they?, "where is the owner of this farm?"I asked a person, who was working on farming, "he was with some teenagers, some boys and a girl, they left for somewhere few minutes ago, one of them fainted, maybe they left to hospital"Replied the man.

I immediately rushed to the car droving away to the hospital, there are only two clinics, so it will be eazy, i rushed inside the first clinic,"IS THERE SOMEONE NAMED KIM Y/N?!!?"I yelled, desperate, "no, we don't have anyone named that"The accountant lady replied, i sighed and was about to rush out when i heard, "TAE!!"I immediately turned around, i scanned her from head to toe, she is fine!, thank god, but who fainted then?.

She rushed to me, "how are you here?"She asked, with knitted eyebrows, "who fainted?"I asked, she chuckled, "felix, he saw some wolf and then he fainted"She replied, and i was worried sick, "he was like AAAHHH and then he fainted"She mimicked him, giggling, "you know he fell on dirty water"She whispered, laughing out, i smiled, but that immediately disappeared, when i remembered about her eye.

I immediately cupped her cheeks, scanning it, "we are going to doctor!"I stated, grabbing her wrist, dragging her with me.

"Her eye is totally fine sir"Said the nurse, "are you sure?"I asked, she nodded her head, awkward, standing up walking out of the room, "i have told you that i'm fine!"Small kid said, crossing her arms, she stood up, grabbing my wrist, dragging me out with her, "let's go to felix"She said, opening up the door, there he is, laying on the bed, with the drip, grandpa, jungkook and taehyun are sitting up beside him, small kid burst out laughing, pointing her index finger at him, clutching her belly.

Felix rolled his eyes, even when he is laying on the hospital bed, he still rolled his eyes, "that wolf was scary okay?"Felix said, pissed, she hummed, "this was your punishment from god, for betraying me"Replied small kid, sticking her tongue out at him, he scoffed, i glanced at jungkook he is sipping banana milk with the straw,
"YEAH WHY ARE YOU DRINKING MY BANANA MILK YOU!!"Small kid yelled.

She rushed to him, "this is mine, your one is here"Small kid whinned, jungkook looked around before handing her another banana milk, with the straw, she smiled, sipping it, looking soo cute, "yeah taehyun, you remember mr lee?"Small kid asked taehyun, he nodded, "i just saw him here with mrs jung"Said small kid, suddenly felix pulled out the drip from his wrist, standing up on the bed, "ARE YOU SERIOUS!?!"Felix yelled, wasn't he badly scared few minutes ago?.

"YOU KNOW I ALSO HEARD THAT THEY ARE IN CHARGE FOR THIS ASSIGNMENT!!"Taehyun yelled, "LET'S ANNOY THEM!!"Small kid yelled standing up on the bed with felix, she did some weird dance with felix, taehyun is also doing the same standing up on the chair, she jumped down the bed, gripping on grandpa's palm, dancing with him.

"WE WILL GET 100 MARKS!!"Felix yelled, jumping off the bed, she grabbed my wrist dragging me with her, taehyun and jungkook with felix followed us behind, she is walking like some FBI agent, she stopped infront of a room, we peeked inside, there is a man, in his fourty, and a women about thirty, it looked like the women is the patient and the man is her husband, "FIRE FIRE EVERYONE RUN!!"Small kid yelled, their eyes widen they immediately stood up.

She giggled hiding behind the counter, "MRS.JUNG IS MRS.LEE NOW!!"Felix yelled loudly like an announcer, god they changed their voices like it's someone else's, mrs jung/mrs lee stopped running, trying to find felix, as she head his voice but now he is disappeared, suddenly taehyun appeared infront of her, clicking their photos, rushing away, they immediately rushed after him, small kid giggled, standing up on the counter.

"TAEHYUN JUST KEEP ON RUNNING TILL YOU REACH INFRONT OF THE HOSPITAL BOARD AND CLICK THEIR PHOTO WITH IT!"Small kid yelled, i heard taehyun's faint voice yelling 'YEAH' back, i didn't knew they have devilish side, small kid smirked, jumping off the counter, when she saw mrs jung/ mrs lee rushing towards us, she ran away ever soo fastly, mrs jung/mrs lee, ran after her,"THESE STUBBORN KIDS WILL NEVER LET US LIVE IN PEACE EVEN HERE!!"Mrs jung/mrs lee yelled running after her.

I followed them behind, what if she fall and hurt herself, mrs jung/mrs lee, stopped, panting heavily, small kid also stopped, few inches away from her, she is also panting heavily, she smirked,  "IF YOU DARE TO COMPLAIN ABOUT ME TO PRINCIPAL THEN I'M GOING TO UPLOAD YOUR PHOTOS AND VIDEOS EVERYTHING ON INSTAGRAM!"She yelled, mrs jung/mrs lee gulped,"y/n daughter i will not complain i will give you 50 marks from my side, are you happy now?"She asked softly.

Small kid hummed, "if you dared to betray me then i will order felix to announce your both's relationship on microphone!!"Small kid threatened, "i will give to all of you full marks"She said, small kid nodded, "what about another 50?"Small kid asked, "it's on mr lee, i can't do anything"She replied, small kid immediately rushed away from there, ughh this girl, i followed her behind, we saw taehyun and mr lee standing infront of the hospital board, the phone is in mr lee's hands,"EVERYONE LOOK THIS MAN OVER HERE IS MESSAGING HIS WIFE!!"Small kid yelled, hiding behind the trees immediately, everyone looked at mr lee and taehyun got the chance, he snatched the phone from his hands.

He immediately throwed it away, out of nowhere, jungkook caught it, immediately rushing away, mr lee groaned, following him behind, but felix blocked his way, "MOVE!!"mr lee yelled, felix smirked, "this is for making me stand infront of that merry!!"Felix said, hugging mr lee immediately tightly, "APPPA I MISSED YOU SOO MUCH!!, WHY YOU LEFT ME ALL ALONE IN THIS CRUEL WORLD YOU KNOW HOW MUCH I LOVE YOU"Felix yelled, bursting out crying, "I'M NOT YOUR FATHER LEAVE ME!"Mr lee yelled.

Everyone around looked at them with aww, felix is soo good at acting, small kid rushed out from behind the trees,
"APPPPAAAAAAA"She yelled, cutely running to him, she hugged him too,"APPA I MISSED YOU SOO MUCH!!"She yelled, hugging him tightly, "YEAH LET ME GO I'M NOT THE FATHER OF BRATS LIKE YOU"Mr lee yelled, trying to free himself from them,"WHY YOU SPEAK IN SOO MUCH LOVELY WAY APPA EVEN IF EOMMA IS NOT WITH US TODAY YOU NEVER LET US FEEL LIKE MOTHERLESS CHILDRENS"Felix yelled out,"WE LOVE YOU SOO MUCH APPA"Small kid sniffed.

"STOP CALLING ME YOUR APPA I'M NOT YOUR FATHER!"Mr lee yelled,"I MISS EOMMA SOO MUCH!"Felix burst out crying, wow he is soo good, small kid wiped his tears,"DON'T CRY OPPA APPA WILL TAKE CARE OF US!!"Suddenly taehyun also rushed to him hugging mr lee, they were crushing him, "I'VE REALIZED IT NOW THAT YOU ARE MY FATHER"Taehyun yelled, hugging his legs, not letting him to move anymore,"your kids are soo cute"A nurse said to mr lee.

Mr lee is in about to cry,"APPA YOUR LEGS SMELL LIKE EOMMA"Taehyun burst out crying, sniffing his leg,"LEAVE ME!!!"But they didn't even budged, "FIRST PROMISE US YOU WILL GIVE US 50 MARKS THEN WE WILL LEAVE YOU APPA!"Small kid yelled pouting, he groaned,"WE ALSO CLICKED YOUR BEAUTIFUL PHOTOS WITH EOMMA YOU LOOKED REALLY CUTE APPA!!"Felix yelled.

"BUT THE PROBLEM IS THAT EOMMA IS DEAD"Felix cried out more harder, "give your kids 50 marks"A doctor said to him, he hissed,"I STILL REMEMBER WHEN I WAS 3 YEARS OLD PEOPLE USED TO CALL EOMMA MRS.JUNG THEN I'VE REALIZED THAT MY GRANDPA IS JUNG"Taehyun yelled,  crying out dramatically, wiping his nose from mr lee's leg, mrs jung yelled, 'I'M ALIVE YOU BRATS!' from behind.

Taehyun is crying, what's with crying in that, if his grandpa is jung?, "EOMMMMA!!"Felix yelled slamming his head on his chest,"WHAT A GREAT AND KIND WOMEN WAS MRS.JUNG AKA MY EOMMMAA"Felix yelled crying and screaming, "aww give your kids 50 marks, what a cruel day you are"Again a doctor stepped in between, "LOOK UNNIE HE ISN'T GIVING US 50 MARKS WHEN WE LITERALLY STUDIED VERY HARD HE IS SOO BAD"Small kid said, hugging the doctor,

"I MISS EOMMA IF SHE WAS HERE SHE WOULD NEVER LET US TO GO THROUGH THIS HELL"Felix yelled again slamming his head on mr lee's chest, "okay okay, i will give 50 marks, to all of you, now leave"Replied mr lee, felix kissed his cheeks, immediately spitting wiping his mouth in disgust, taehyun kissed his knee, standing up from the ground,
"THANK YOU APPA DON'T BETRAY US BECAUSE WE HAVE SOMETHING WHICH CAN MAKE YOU CRY!"Small kid yelled, with a sweet smile, and three of them bowed infront of him rushing inside the hospital.

I followed them behind, they walked inside the room, felix immediately started to brush his teeth, and taehyun is doing the same, from where they got these, small kid, laid on the bed, tugging herself into the blanket, "you made the deal with mrs jung/mrs lee?"Taehyun asked small kid, brushing his teeth, she nodded her head, closing up her eyes, the door burst opened revealing jungkook, he showed them the phone three of them cheered, "100 MARKS ARE WAITING FOR US!!"Felix yelled, spinning around with taehyun.

Small kid throwed the blanket, standing up on the bed dancing THEY ARE INSANE!!.

FINALLY OLD MAN FOUND SMALL KID NOW WAIT FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER!

*Just Talking*

Taehyung: *Crying* She Said I Love U

Namjoon: Than Why Are You Crying?

Taehyung: Because I'm V

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

65.2K 2.9K 28
Kim Taehyung x Y/N (Female Reader) ▪▪▪▪▪▪ "A love between rich and an average person with so many rejections and regrets " ▪▪▪▪▪▪ ʏ/ɴ: ᴛᴀᴇ ɪ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴜ ᴛ...
18.8K 573 17
Stating her opinion, she was about to walk away when Jungkook held her wrist halting her steps and pinned her to the nearest wall. Jungkook: "My Darl...
199K 9.1K 24
Right now, we are sitting inside the car, heading to his, or rather, our house, in complete silence. He is driving, and I'm gazing out of the window...
33.6K 3.9K 41
Finally our lips parted but he was still holding my face, ❝I didn't even imagine, my first kiss will be with the sweet lips like this! I'm lucky to k...