Brand New [Leonetta Fanfic]

By lovethatmendeskid

Violetta is now starting a brand new life in Buenos Aires. Her dad, who always was overprotective, is willing... More

Chapter 1 - Trance
Chapter 2 - Unexpected
Chapter 3 - Remembering the past
Chapter 4 - Friends & Party
Chapter 5 - Hidden memories
Chapter 6 - Discoveries
Chapter 7 - You can do it
Chapter 8 - Sleepover
Chapter 9 - Close enough
Chapter 11 - Plot twist
Chapter 12 - Violetta?
Little A.N.
Chapter 13 - Wish
AN
Chapter 14 - Afraid
AN
Chapter 15 - Dear passengers
Chapter 16 - Best birthday
Chapter 17 - This is it
Chapter 18 - Lingering question
Chapter 19 - When reality hits you
Chapter 20 - My Guarantee
Chapter 21 - Moments like these
Chapter 22 - Make it a day to remember
Chapter 23 - Titanium
Chapter 24 - We never gave up
Chapter 25 - Crazily
Chapter 26 - Solution Found
Chapter 27 - Monster
Chapter 28 - I passed out
Author Says Big News
About The Sequel
Sequel Is Out

Chapter 10 - Surprise!

1.8K 65 11
By lovethatmendeskid

Hey hey hey!!! Here it goes another chappy from Brand New !!!!!

- This is it, bro. - I take a deep breath, making him laugh.

We walk into Studio and the first this that happens is me is being rammed by two people: Fran and Cami.

- Girls! I was about to have a heart attack! - I almost yell, recovering from it.

- You did it! - Fran widely smiles.

- What? - I ask confused.

- You got in! - Cami adds.

The moment she says it, I freeze. I did it. I made it. I accomplished it. I GOT IN! I escape a big smile of joy and tears of happiness start to reach my eyes.

- I d-did? - I mutter.

- Yes! - Fran, excitedly shouts.

I hug them and I can’t stop smiling. Although, I look at León. His face is so cute right now, it’s like he’s proud of it. I love that. The trust he has on me and the way he gets happy when I am happy. So, I also hug him, really tightly. He hugs back.

- Thank you. - I say, with my head burried of his chest.

- You’re welcome. - He replies, shortly after.

We separate an the girls are looking at us tenderly.

- What, girls? - I make them the look.

- Nothing…

- I’ll go to the boys.

- Okay! - We three say in unison and then giggling.

So girlish.

- We have class in ten minutes. - Cami announces.

- So, if I am now an official student, I have to go? - I ask, smiling.

- Yes, pal! - Fran nods.

- Yeah! - I party.

We laugh and walk to the classroom.

******

- So, let’s greet our new student, Violetta.

I walk to the front of the entire class, next to Pablo, where, in the middle of fifteen people, I only recognise León, Fran, Cami, Maxi, Andrés, Brodwey and Diego. Oh and Ludmila and her friend. I shyly wave.

- Violetta, would you like to sing for us that song you presented in the audition? - Pablo suggests.

I am not expecting it. I was to nervous to do it but I accidentally look at León who affirmatively nods at me. I lightly smile and say:

- Yes, Pablo.

I go up on stage and grab the microphone. My hand is shaking so bad that I think I’m about to pass out. But then, I remember Fran’s and Cami’s happiness and how León was proud of me that I put the instrumental and start to sing.

I sing with all the passion I have, with all my energy. I feel the music and try to transmit them what I am feeling. I try and I guess I can, because everybody is smiling, except that irritating blond girl. The song finishes and lots of claps are heard at the end as I walk down, to step next to Fran.

- Thank you, Violetta. I’m glad you auditioned. Great decision! - Pablo congratulates me.

Pablo keeps talking but I don’t listen to it. I only think about that amazing moment, singing and feeling it. Oh, mommy, if you knew what is happening!

******

- Daddy?

- Violetta, my love! How are you? - My dad greets me.

- I am fantastic! You know what happened? - I ask, excitedly.

- Don’t you tell me you passed? - I can feel him smiling.

- Yes, I did! - I shout.

- Oh, congratulations, my dear! Today I will get out here today so we can go out for dinner. - He suggests.

- Really, daddy? - I ask.

- Sure, honey! Get pretty! - He giggles.

- Okay! See you later!

- See you later, Vilu!

I smile widely, thinking about how my dad changed in all this time. It is really good that he became a better person, not so overprotective and too caring. This is so much better.

I put down my phone and reach my diary.

Dear mommy

Finally the Studio results came out… I DID IT! I am officially a Studio’s student! Oh, this so good! Pablo asked to sing in front of the class - I was shaking - but I went up on stage and sang the better I could. It was magical to sing in front of all those people and try to transmit a message with the voice! I want you so bad here to share all of this with you!

Oh, and dad told me he is going to leave work earlier to go to a restaurant tonight! I can’t wait! I love daddy so much, he has became so less protective, so less obsessed with my well-being… It’s fantastic to have some more freedom!

Life here is becoming so much better! I can’t be happier!

Love you, Violetta

I listen to some music, laid on my bed, and, for my surprise, time flied. I glance at my phone and it's time to get ready. I choose a knee flowered dress with a white belt with a little bow tie, from the same colour. I picked up my lovely black platforms, yes, they’re a bit high, that’s why I only use them in special occasions! I put on my gold chain necklace, given by my dad and a gold bracelet, which was my mother’s. I look at it and fake a smile, thinking about what it means. I apply foundation, soft white eyeshadow, black eyeliner, lots of mascara (of course) and a discreet pink lipstick. I curl my hair, carefully and put on my favorite perfume. I put my phone and wallet in a bag and leave my room.

As I walk downstairs, I see my dad waiting, with a proud smile on his face. He hugs me and says:

- You look just as beautiful as your mother.

I hold him tighter because he gets really touched when he talks about mom. For heaven sake, I get emotional when I talk about her, never mind him! He quickly breaks the hug.

- Well, we aren’t going alone. – He announces.

- With who are going with? – I start to get curious.

- You’ll discover soon, sweetie.

- Oh, come on, dad! – I protest, because I hate mysteries.

- No way! – He refuses to answer, smiling.

- Fine! I’ll go to the kitchen get a glass of water. – I walk away.

When I come back, I hear a familiar voice coming from the living room. It’s León. Is it really possible that my dad invited him? I go to them and all I can say is that he is breathless in suit. I have to admit he is hot like that. Although, his expression seems the same, he also looks to like what he sees.

- Hey, Vilu. – He babbles, the same way he did when he got me for the party.

- Hi, León. – I smile, trying not to look stupid.

- Well, let’s going, don’t you think?

Ok, my father just started with the «Witness Protection Program». He always does this when I’m near a boy, but, come on!, it’s León, not any other dumb guy. Why doesn’t he let me have a love story?

- Yes, Germán. – León is always so polite.

My dad gets in the car and León opens the door for me. He goes in the backseat, because my dad would never let me go next to him. Our way to the restaurant is calm and quick. León, being the gentleman he is, opens the door car for me again. We go inside and my dad asks for a previously reserved table, while León leans to my ear and whispers:

- You’re beautiful.

I look down and blush because, obviously I wasn’t expecting that and in that moment. I whisper back a quiet «Thanks» whilst he smiles in response. A waiter leads us to a table and my dad almost immediately seats by my side, before León can; instead, he sits right in front of him. We look at the menu and order, starting to talk after that.

- So, hum, León… how are things? – I ask, making him look down.

- The same. My dad called me today, saying sorry for all of this, but I can’t forgive him. – He answers, in a sad tone, mixed with anger in the last part.

- Why not? – It’s my dad’s turn to ask.

- He abandoned us! He once promised us that he would never leave us, no matter what! Why didn’t he keep what he said? We are losing money, he should be helping and supporting us, so we could do the same for him. He shouldn’t be running away from the problems. – I look at my dad, worried as he is. This is much worse than what we thought.

- Although, tonight, we are enjoying this time out and we are not thinking about the sad stuff of life, okay? – My dad is great at changing the subject.

- You’re right! – León agrees, smiling and looking happy again.

Through the rest of dinner we talked about lots of things, for example, Studio, León’s life when me and my dad were in Madrid, etc. We had a wonderful time. By ten o’clock, we left the restaurant and my father drove León home. I think about this in our way. To say goodbye, we all get out of the car and I see how León is touched.

- Thank you, Germán, not only for bringing me here, but also for the invitation. It was really nice what you did. In the middle of the mess of my life, tonight, I was happy. Thank you… to both of you. – He says, sadly smiling.

- It was a pleasure to help; in fact, it was Violetta that told me what you were going through, otherwise, I wouldn’t imagine. – My dad looks at me, so as León.

In that moment, all I want to do is to hug León. He is so broken inside, I can tell from the sadness in his eyes, and that is what I do. I hug him and not even my dad stopped it.

- Thanks, Vilu. – He smiles, looking into my eyes.

- Ok, ok, let’s go. – My dad, once more, interrupts us and I laugh.

We share one more look and he holds my hand in goodbye, then I get into the car and wave, already driving away. In five minutes, we arrive home and I go straight to my bedroom, to dress to pajamas, take off the make-up and, of course, to write to my mommy.

Dear mom,

Today I had dinner with León… and daddy! He invited León because of his problems at home, with his parents. I was so happy about that, first, because it lift him up and, second, because… he was very handsome! Besides being nice, sweet, caring, responsible, fun… he is also extremely handsome. He is one in a million, I tell you. And you had to see his face when his eyes caught me, he was almost wordless. But most important, he was much better! I am falling for him, with no doubt, I mean… he is the kind of guy that every girl dreams about but it’s hard to find. I… love him…

Love you, Violetta

I smile at the thought of León and I hugging but my phone rings. It’s him.

- Hey, León. – I smile widely.

- Hey, Vilu. – I can feel him smiling too.

- Why did you call? – I ask playing with my diary.

- I just wanted to say goodnight.

He is so sweet, damn it!

- Oh, thank you. Goodnight to you too.

- Thanks.

- I don’t want to ask this but I have to. Are you okay? How are things when you came back? – I hesitate, fearing to make him sad again.

- Oh, it’s good to talk about, don’t worry. – He sighs. – Well, my mom was crying one more time, I guess it’s the 5th time today, and I comforted her for the 5th time too. This is not only suffering for her, for me too. Although I feel that now it’s my job to do it.

Oh my god! It breaks me inside to know how he is sad and struggling to be strong.

- Oh, León… I wish I could be there just to give you a big hug. I hate to see you like that! – I open my heart to him, making him smile.

- I was needing one of yours but, right now, just hearing is awesome, trust me. – I giggle.

- Ok, ok. – I say before yawning.

- But now, go to sleep, princess, ok? - I blush at the cute name he just called me.

- Okay. Goodnight.

- Goodnight, sweet dreams.

- To you too. – I giggle, hanging up.

I sigh in happiness. I love him. I truly do…

Hope you loved it!... Kidding! Only liking is good enough!! PLEASE VOTE &/OR COMMENT!!!!!!!!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

64K 2.1K 28
After finishing Violetta Tini has been to Europe for a few years. She lost contact to everyone she knew and broke up with her ex-boyfriend Peter. She...
25.5K 548 29
"But why dad why!!" said Vilu "Cause I got a job there in Buenos Aires" said German "But my life is here in Madrid with my boyfriend (tomas), school...
85.3K 2.4K 65
To set the scene ,Martina is a month old and Violetta and Leon could'nt be happier.Fran and Diego are very happy and living together while Marco and...
29.4K 603 28
Violetta,Federico and their friends are back!!! Lots of drama between Violetta and a new character in the story. Fede and Vilu's house is set on fire...