Revival of the Mount Hua[fanf...

By ChungMyungCult9

90 years... 90 years has pass since the death of the plum blossom saint and the last fight of the war against... More

We'll bloom and rise again!
I need Money!
I will empty your pockets!
This is a one sided massacre!
Southern Edge sect
Courting death!
Dong Ryong
It's raining disciples today
Big step to revival
1st lesson
Library of the Plum Blossom Saint
Hyun Jong
I just want my alcohol!
Thieves, Beggars and a child????
Calm down!

Is that a plum blossom!?

360 27 5
By ChungMyungCult9

...
...
...
Awkward silent...
As much as Jo Gul was aware to Jong Yoon's angel like personality, he can't bring himself to create a small conversation.

What should he ask?
They been here at the kitchen for a while yet no one was talking.

Noticing Jo Gul's expression Jong Yoon finally spoke. "Do you feel uncomfortable? Are you hungry?" "Ah no, it's just..."

He scratched the back of his head again. Finally thinking a topic he spoke. "Hey Jong Yoon, what do they mean that you're adopted?"
"I'm adopted by my current grampa, they might be sometimes like that but they were good peoples"
"Hoh, if you're adopted... Are you an orphan or a beggar?"
"For that question I'm once a beggar" he look at the window or to the snow remembering that day.
***

The freezing wind and cold snow covering her mother's corpse.

Jong Yoon's mother was dead. They were only ordinary peoples or rather the poor once. And he was only a child who can't do anything but to sit in the corner.

As days pass he become a beggar.

Grumble...

His stomach need food. He was hungry. But he don't have money. Not even a home. Nor family.

But everything went upside down when he met the passing old man. He take pity with him and adopted him.

He give him home, love, family, food and thing he need.

Just by that he was glad he met his grampa.

Jong Yoon form a gentle smile remembering those days.

He was glad he met him but in the same time he despise himself for not being able to repay him.

If only he had even a single chance... He will take it even he risk his life.

Seeing how he smile Jo Gul becomes more awkward. He don't know what to say not what to do. What should he ask or what should he talk about. But one thing entered at his mind.
"Hey Jong Yoon! Have you ever watched the tournament every Sunday!?"
"The weekly tournament? No we haven't but I've heard different rumors around about the undefeatable champion"

Undefeatable champion.
Even before Jo Gul entered at this place he have heard a lot of talk about him. They said he was still a child who defeat many strong opponents. Even his name reach at different continents.

After all Shianxii was quite a tourist place that many visits, sometimes they watch tournaments as a part of their plan here.

"There is a tournament tommorow right!? Since I can't think of a thing to repay you I can buy a ticket for everyone here!"
"Eh!? Are you sure!? I thought the tickets were expensive!"
"No need to worry I can get you all with my money! For free!"
"For free-"

Before he can finish Hyun Young suddenly appeared out of nowhere. "FREE!? WHO SAID FREE!? LET'S GO!"

Like he just summon a demon Hyung Young become excited. Just who would say no at free?

Jong Yoon almost had a heart attack at him. "Hyun Young we have to visit at the mount hua tommorow" Hyun Sang said.
"We can visit Mount hua at next morning you know!?"

Jong Yoon sighed at the child act of this old man.

Literally they all head to mount hua at this day of the year and pay respect to the dead ancestors of mount hua sect. His grampa has once told him about the legend about the plum blossom saint and other mount hua disciples saving the world.

To pay respect they visit their tombstones near the mount hua.

His grampa also once said that they were once disciples of mount hua but after no one left nor there is no one to be able to bloom a plum blossom at the tip of their swords, everything fall apart and they were forced to be kick out at the mountain.

They never step a foot over there after that. So all they can do was to pay respect at them.

"No need Hyun Sang, we can't stop him" Hyun Jong said knowing they can't do anything.

"I'm home- wait is there anything happen?" Un Gum who just came back with Un Am asked.

He look over Jong Yoon for explanation. "We had new kid that will stay for few days here which is why he would take us to the tournament for free but we need to go to mount hua. Gramp Young said we will move it to another morning since this one is for free"

That's all he need to understand the situation. Because when it comes to free Hyun Young will never miss it.

Un Gum sighed. But Un Am seems to be thinking something before talking.

"Isn't an opportunity to see if the rumors are real?" All heads turn over him. The only one confused was Jo Gul ofcourse.

"Do you mean the one that the champion can use the mount hua's technique? Isn't it's near impossible!" Un Gum didn't argue, he was actually questioning himself.

While the others were thinking Hyun Young take it as opportunity.

"See!? We can even confirm it!"

Hyun Jong sighed again.
"I know, I know, you win we will go tomorrow"
***

Which led them here...

Cheers of audiences waiting for the tournament to start was totally hurting their ears but this was expected after all this was a tournament with wide presentation of the Shianxii city

A big board was in the side of the stadium presenting the participants fighting line.

In the other side there's were a super huge crowd of peoples. "Which side do you bet!?"

"I bet for the Shaolin temple's disciple!"
"Are you blind!? He is just bald not a Shaolin!"
"Nah! The champion will still win here!"
"Hah! I've been voting for the champion for so long and never lost a coin!"
"Were betting for the first part not the final part! You can shut your mouth about the champion for now!"

It was really the noisiest part of the arena.
"There are many crowds here so stay put-"
"Where is Grampa Young?"
"...."

Just then they realized that he was not next to them instead.

"Hyun Young! I vote for the bald!" As he recite his name for registering the betting they all deadpanned seeing him acting like a child.

That guy was just truly.....

"Excuse us but the tournament will start in five minutes! We recommend for everyone to return to their seats!" Everyone finally started returning to their seats even those who still want to bet of course needs to return or else they need to stand in the whole fight.

Hyun Young returned to his seat with a ticket of his bet in his pocket.

"Tch! I bet 10 golds for each fight they need to win no matter what"

And this the tournament started ...

Pop!
Schwing!
Slash!

Some excellent fighters fight and win to move in the next round. The tournament was going smooth in those long six rounds. Only one person left and Hyun Young seems to have looted more money than he thought.

He get straight wins in bets on all fights.

"Wow Gramps! You're good at betting!" Jo Gul exclaimed.

It's not an amazing thing!

"Heh, I just copy which side I will bet in those guys" he pointed quite far to them. When Jo Gul finally see where he was pointing, they were group of young children? Particularly older than Jo Gul but still consider as children.

Hyun Jong also turned to see them. They look like normal children happily chatting but...

"Mount hua... They were wearing the mount hua uniforms!" He felt like he will faint after saying those words.

Red plum blossoms marked at the chest. There is no way he was wrong. There is absolutely no way!

Everyone in the group heard that and also turn around.

"Mount hua uniform!? Where!?"
"Over there"
"Oh dear ancestors... They were really are!"

The old men including the Un almost have a heart attack. "Why you didn't say it earlier?" Now Hyun Jong turned to Hyun Young. "If you didn't notice them then you're eyes are getting blurry"

That was an insult but he don't mind it.

When he was about to stand to approach them the announcer spoke. "The last fight of the champion and Ryo Bi will begin in any moment please stay on your seats and enjoy the final round!"

That stopped him. That's right... One more fight... He just need to run to the disciples after that and ask them.

While paying close attention to the mount hua disciples he still look over the arena.

A man with muscular body and double sword at his back walk towards the arena facing a child that seems to be eight years above.

"Ryo Bi from the Gaibang sect!" "Hello there too"
He casually reply. His identity was hidden, what else should he introduced?

Ryo Bi unsheathed both of his swords at him back.

"Start!"

Since the known champion wasn't type of a person to start the fight Ryo Bi rushed over him.

Swish!

He started to goes all out from the start.
Performing different techniques with fast and strong combo.

Compare to Geum Ryong he was only a little weaker but more faster than him.

He keep slashing with amazing patterns. But in the Champion's eyes it was a normal combo.

' Is he getting push? But the enemy haven't landed a hit yet ' Hyun Jong started to analyze the fight. He was once a disciple of a sect so it was a quite habit of learning from someone's fight.

After few slashes the child started to block his attacks by his sword.

Until...

He vanished.
No...
He jumped.

Ryo Bi look above and tried to defend himself with his swords croseed.

Well to bad for him.

Chung Myung's downward slash was not the ordinary one.

Plum blossom slash!

With that.

The Hyun and Un's world become slow motion.

From the very tip of his sword a plum started to bloom.

Schwing!

Beautifully it slash downward.
In a blink of eye Ryo Bi's crossed sword was destroyed.

Crack!

It was destroyed in the very shard by the attack but the slash hasn't finished it's way yet.

Ryo Bi's sight was covered with petals.

Pop!

The way of the sword was finished after it hit his head to the ground and lost his consciousness.

Hyun Jong can't help but to open his mouth widely.

My ancestors and benefactors! Am I dreaming right now!?

Is that a plum blossom!!!?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24.1K 1.8K 82
Shen Wei only remember living with his uncle Chu since he lost his mother when he was 8 years old in his burn down village. They moved to make new l...
202K 7.1K 56
A COLLECTION OF WANGXIAN/XIANWANG SMUT/NONE-RATED STORIES. Part 01 - Lan WangJi Had Enough Part 02 - The Patriarch's Garden Part 03 - The Mafioso's...
11.8K 699 29
--- Arc 2/3 --- Hua Cheng had just left Guishi behind and was on the journey back home to his palace in Banyue. He'd already been excited to finally...
1.3M 58.6K 130
As the only girl born in the four generations of the Mo family - a prestigious and powerful family in Hua Xia - Mo Liu Gui has been adored since the...