Big step to revival

"Huff, huff" Dong Ryong and Baek Sang huffed as they climbed to the stony mountain of the mount hua. "Perhaps I packed too many things" Dong Ryong indirectly complained. "But we all need it Sasuk" Baek Sang said. 

With that they climb over the mountain to reach the gate of the sect. But... Who's that?

A woman was standing while facing the gate of Mount hua. She was also sweating while breathing roughly. She seems to just climb in this mountain. They made an eye contact with her. "Excuse me miss, are you a disciple of Mount Hua sect?" Dong Ryong asked politely. But the woman just answered with a "No" and break the eye contact. 

'Perhaps she also know the legacy of Mount hua? I remember seeing her in the tournament while muttering the name of plum blossom saint'

"So does young miss also want to enroll here?" Baek Sang is now the one to talk. Yu Iseul just give a nod. 

'This woman seems to be the silent type. Talking was kinda awkward'  they gulped down and also stand next to her facing the door. Baek Sang is about to knock in the door when. "What do you need?" Chung Myung face jolted him back. 

Obviously Chung Myung detected their presence and decided to ask them personally. He was wearing the mount hua's uniform so it was obvious that he was a disciple. 

As Chung Myung look at them one by one. 'Why does brats keep coming today?' 

In their eyes Chung Myung actually looks like a handsome and cute child, after all they haven't know the truth...yet...

As much as Chung Myung hated of letting an outsider enter at the mount hua he let them in.

Also...

'I can smell benefits to them' 

While Chung Myung was having his happy dreams he led the three of them to the guest room. While walking towards there, the three guests keep looking around the place. 

'It's silent, calm and nice' Dong Ryong thought. They were walking at the training ground and not even a sound of screech can be heard. But what he can't stop looking was the beautiful rows of plum blossoms blossoming in the corners. The plums blooms and fall to the ground. No matter how many times he look at plum blossom trees, it reminds him of his brother's defeat by the mysterious  warrior. 

He can't help but to recall the events and clench his fist. He hope what he was doing now was wrong, no... even if this decision will haunt him till the very end of his life, as long as he become stronger. He will try his best. 

Baek Sang in his side can see his expression clearly, his Sahyung has decided, all he have to do is to follow him. 

While the two of them was thinking their decisions Yu Iseul, after looking around with few glances her eyes landed in the person in front of her. 

Obviously there are no one else here except for him or even there is it was only few. 

He can see how beautiful yet lonely is this sect alongside with the disciple/s. Just like her memories in the mountain with her father. 

When they all set their foot at the room Chung Myung left the door open and sit. They also sit in the opposite side.