It's raining disciples today

"The winner of this week's tournament. Was once again our champion!"  the speaker loudly announced. 

"Woaaaah!" "What kind of sword technique is that!" "Is there a sect using plum blossoms around!" "I can't believe what I'm seeing!" "This is definitely the best fight in the history of this event!"  "I knew it! Our undefeatable champion will win!"

Every audiences in the stadium burst with cheers and compliments.

But in Chung Myung's perspective it wasn't . For him all of those screams means only a thing. They forget the Mount hua. 

The Mount hua sect whom sacrificed their lives. The mount hua sect who freed the world to demon cult. The mount hua sect who fall into nothing just for them. 

They forget it all.

Even the sword technique that almost died because of the others wickedness. 

Such a sight.

He hated it. 

He wanted to burst out his angered but he don't know why.

Unlike back then when he just shout everything he felt. 

Does years of loneliness affect him very much? And now...

Did I did a great job Sahyung?

But even him was aware. No one will answer him. Not because no one was willing to listen to his complains and questions. It's just they were already at a place where he haven't reach yet. 

After that he walk away the stage leaving the strong echoing cheers. 

While everyone was cheering in the stadium. Without anyone seeing Lee Songbaek run. He run towards the champion who was lonely walking away. 

He was quite too far. 

He goes through dark hallways where it was only him who was walking. He seems to suffer  some internal injuries at the fight but it was not really a big deal to him.  He was now away from everyone's eyes except for.

Step.

Step.

Chung Myung look to his back to see Lee Songbaek desperately sunning to him. Chung Myung's steps stopped and he waited for the young man to reach him. When he did he fell to his knees while looking above to him precisely to Chung Myung. Eye to eye.

"What" Chung Myung nonchalantly ask. To be honest it doesn't even sound as a question. "I-" Lee Songbaek tried to speak but he stop before even starting. 

Why did he follow Chung Myung in the first place?

That's right he don't know. His body move on it's own finding for something. His mind was blanked back then. He wants to ask something. An answer. He needs an answer. For what question? He didn't even know. 

"How... How did you become strong?" Those words just appear to his mouth. He subconsciously said that for some reason he still search for the answer in the unknown question.