MapleShade x reader

By _GoldStar_3411_

I don't really have a good description for this one, as a matter of fact I never have good descriptions... So... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 6

Chapter 5

386 11 20
By _GoldStar_3411_

W/n waited beside FreckleWish for NettlePaw to soon appear, the ginger Tom let out a heavy sigh when he arrived. "Where are the herbs?"

"I'm sorry, I got distracted..." NettlePaw mumbled in embarrassment. The p/c Tom rolled his eyes.

"That's alright, we can always find some more," FreckleWish mewed with a small smile. She began padding away, her tail gracefully flicking to the side.

W/n was about to follow until NettlePaw cleared his throat, "what is it?"

"I found MapleShade on our territory...she said that she wanted to see you one last time," the apprentice mewed with an uncertain blue gaze.

W/n felt his fur prickle, he did want to see MapleShade. After all they never truly got to say goodbye.

If only he could see the kits too...

"Alright, where do you think she would be?" W/n questioned NettlePaw. "She was near a patch of holly when I saw her, but maybe try the boarders," the apprentice stated.

FreckleWish turned her head to look at them, "are you two coming?"

"I'll look for herbs near the boarder of WindClan," W/n purred, "you two can look near the twoleg place."

The golden speckled she-cat nodded and NettlePaw quickly followed. W/n sighed before walking to the WindClan boarder.

He sniffed around, trying to catch onto MapleShade's scent. However only got the smell of fresh kill in a tree.

"Where did the rabbit go?" A WindClan warrior questioned, they looked at W/n with narrowed eyes, "have you stolen our prey?"

"I haven't seen any rabbit come across here," W/n simply stated to the WindClan cat.

They looked back at the rest of the patrol, before apologising and walking away. W/n flinched when he heard a rustle above him.

"MapleShade?" The p/c she-cat breathed as he spotted the she-cat's tortoiseshell pelt. She jumped down with a rabbit in her jaws.

"Hello, W/n," she greeted with a small yet sad smile, her cheeks dusted pink. W/n swallowed hard as he stared back at her.

"I'm sorry about what happened to the kits..." he mewed as he lowered his head in respect. MapleShade flinched a little at the mention of them.

"I wanted to ask, I miss you a lot W/n and I've realised how much you mean to me," MapleShade whispered, "please, I need you!"

W/n took a step back, his ears flattened. "Are you asking me to leave my life in ThunderClan and come with you?"

MapleShade nodded with a smile, her eyes shining, "ThunderClan are bat-blinded, fox-hearted cats, surely you would come with me?"

W/n felt his pelt rise, anger burning his p/c fur and his eyes narrowed at her.

"You lied to me about the kits, to everyone. And you expect me to just...come with you?" W/n mumbled, before MapleShade could respond he turned away from her and walked away.

"I thought you cared about them!" MapleShade yowled desperately, W/n halted as he stared at her. "Don't you are about me or the kits?"

"Yes, I care about them and you!" He stated, "I care for you and them with all my heart. but you can't use them against me and try make me leave with you."

He let out a sigh as he regained his breath, with a quick lash of his tail. "I'm sorry, my life belongs in ThunderClan, especially with FreckleWish..."

W/n then left the tortoiseshell she-cat, MapleShade clawed the earth below her. FreckleWish?!

Out of every cat in the clan why her, she's a fox heart and a coward! She left them to drown...now MapleShade had a sour taste in her mouth, instead of the sweet scent of W/n that she hoped for.

She will get her revenge...

***

W/n yawned as he laid beside FreckleWish, they were watching the stars above them as the rest of the clan were beginning to settle.

RavenWing cleared his throat as he fixed the feathers in his pelt, "alright, I'm going to the moonstone."

"Would you like an escort?" FreckleWish asked with a smile, the black Tom shook his head.

"I'll be fine, I always have been," RavenWing reassured the golden she-cat, he then quietly left.

W/n stared at FreckleWish with happiness, she can started to heal from her brother's death, however the lies that MapleShade had told still weighed her down.

"W/n, there's something I would like to say..." FreckleWish mumbled, her eyes shone with love.

He felt nervous as she stared at him, "yes?" FreckleWish blushed shyly, "I was wondering if you like to...I don't know, be my mate?"

W/n's ears heated up quickly, his eyes shifted slightly as thoughts started racing through his head.

He had just rejected MapleShade after what she did to the clan, W/n let out a sigh and nodded, "yes, I-I like you too, but is this too soon?"

"I want to try and heal, it's what my brother wants, and I would like to spend the rest of my life by your side," FreckleWish whispered as she leaned onto the p/c Tom.

W/n felt a purr rise in his throat, maybe this was for the best. His love for MapleShade was over, she betrayed him.

***

"How could this of happened?!" OakStar yowled loudly as he began pacing the clearing, BeeTail looked at him with worry.

"I think we should go looking for him?" The deputy questioned. RavenWing hadn't returned from the half-moon meeting.

According to the Medicine cats of ShadowClan and WindClan he was found by the moonstone dead.

"That's a great idea, we need to know for sure that he is dead," OakStar meowed, he looked towards W/n and FreckleWish, "you two go with BeeTail to Mothermouth.

"Yes, OakStar," W/n nodded with a hard gaze, he flicked his tail towards FreckleWish and she nodded.

The three ThunderClan cats quickly traveled through the forest, "how could someone do this?" BeeTail shook his head with a sigh.

"Maybe someone who really wanted to hurt us," FreckleWish stated, "but now we have no Medicine cat..."

W/n flattened his ears, he then remembered the stormy night that MapleShade was exiled. "You will all regret this day for the rest of your lives!"

Would she really do such a thing?

Once the patrol had crossed the thunderpath, the entrance to the moonstone was visible. However W/n stopped dead in his tracks once the smell of decay hit his nose.

FreckleWish screeched in horror as her eyes stared in shock, W/n followed her gaze and saw the rotting body of RavenWing, it looked like he had been feasted upon.

"Quick, let's take what remains of him back to camp..." BeeTail murmured as he grabbed the medicine cat by the scruff.

FreckleWish looked at her paws as they slowly made their way back to camp, "why is this happening?"

"I don't know...but maybe StarClan had punished us for something unforetold," W/n sighed.

He began to think about BirchFace and FlowerPaw, and then the kits...

And of course MapleShade...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.7K 356 13
Life isn't fair. Zinniapool finds this out the hard way. (ngl this fanfic is the neglected middle child. still finished it!)
73.8K 2K 62
(This story is getting edited!) I have the attention span of a small puppy. Pretty sure I would get a lot more reads if I put an actual description...
27.8K 624 22
✨️ Random oneshots, scenarios and headcanons. β™‘ β€’ Reader is mostly female ✨️ English is not my first language, so I apologize for improper grammar or...
1.5K 151 29
#completed, but is still being edited# This story takes place far away in the Tribe Of Rushing Water after warrior clans have been almost forgotten t...