The Red Star and The Gray Gho...

By USS_Stockdale

"The moment we make a choice an alternate universe is born" In a world where there were no sirens to threaten... More

History
Birth of a Legend
Sortie
Day of infamy
Auld Lang Syne
Rescue
The Good and the Bad
Hearts of Iron
Ghost of the Past
Truth of Life
Past Life
Tech and Politics
Haunting Past
Mental Rift
Cloak and Disaster
Presumed Dead
Ghost Warrior
Combined Arms
Recruits
Reference in mein book
The Two Queens
OUR AGENCY
Broadway
Freedom's Call
Millennium Aurora
Battlestations
Red Christmas
Midway

The First Marker and Secret Service

178 5 2
By USS_Stockdale

Azur Lane HQ

Wales calls an emergency session due to something strange happening with the map Enterprise received. Wales, QE, Warspite, Hood, Belfast, and Enterprise gather around the map with a glowing marker.

Wales: First of all, Enterprise, do you know what's it doing?

Enterprise: I don't know, but the marker is clearly glowing.

Hood: What could this mean?

Warspite: Did we consider the location at which the marker is pointing?

Belfast: It's located in the Denmark Strait.

QE: It's obvious; that we should go there and investigate.

Wales: But what if it's a trap?

Enterprise: I don't think it is.

They all looked at Enterprise.

Wales: What do you mean...?

Enterprise: The.... Cube told me that we would get information. What kind of information is beyond me?

Wales: Do you trust it? The cube might be misleading us.

Enterprise: It won't.

Wales: Fine.... All in favor of investigating the Denmark Strait; please signify by saying aye.

Everyone: Aye!!!

Wales: Very well. Me and HMS Hood will be heading there now. But we will stop by Royal Navy to refuel and rearm.

Everyone nods and leaves the room except Enterprise.

Enterprise: Can I come with you? After all, I am the one who was able to communicate with the cube.

Wales: Hmmm. Very well, you will join us tomorrow morning at 06:00.

(06:00) Azur Lane docks

Hornet: Take care, sister!

Vestal: Make sure to not damage your ship again!

Enterprise: Don't worry, I won't.

Hood: We should go, Ms. Enterprise.

Enterprise nodded at Hood, and they boarded their ships and left for Royal Navy.

Timeskip to Royal Navy

Enterprise, Wales, and Hood arrived at the Royal Navy based in Scapa Flow. They were given clearance to dock and were greeted by Wales's sisters.

KGV: Welcome little sis! What brings you over to this blasted rock?

Duke: Ara~ara Looks like you brought me another treat~

Howe: Hey, big sis.

Wales: Long time no see; I missed you all very much.

KGV: I'm surprised you weren't ambushed by sirens or Iron Blood.

Wales: What can I say? I have Lucky E herself on my side.

Enterprise: Enough with the flattery, Wales.

Wales: Let's head inside, shall we?

Scapa Flow HQ

KGV: I know this isn't some family visit for you to travel all the way here.

Wales: As much as I want to deny it, your right. We came here to investigate the area around the Denmark Strait.

KGV: And for what reason?

Wales: We have reason to believe that the Black Mental Cube is trying to tell or show us something.

KGV: I see.... But you can rest here as much as you like. This is your home, after all. Cold, damp, and miserable.

Wales: Thanks! Oh, and before I forget, do we have a dorm for Enterprise to stay in?

KGV: Yeah, it's just beside yours.

Enterprise: Thanks, Georgie.

KGV: Anytime.

Wales: Enterprise, sleep early cus we must arrive there at dawn.

Enterprise: Sure, Wales.

(5:00) the Denmark Strait

Hood: Are you sure this is the place?

Enterprise: I'm sure we just need to wait.

Wales: How can you be so sure?

Enterprise: It just feels like it ok!

Suddenly they were engulfed in a storm.

Hood: WHAT'S HAPPENING?!?

Enterprise: I DON'T KNO--

(Memory Synchronization complete)
Good morning Enterprise.
(Two participants detected) Scanning....
(Direct descendants of UNBS Wales and UNBS Hood)
You will all be spectators in this synchronization.
(Warning attempted breach detected)
(Two new participants' direct descendants of KMS Prinz Eugen and KMS Bismarck)

30 minutes ago

Bismarck POV

We investigated some unknown Azur Lane activity after intelligence reports that Grey Ghost is here in the Atlantic. We were a bit curious about why the Grey Ghost is out here.

Eugen: Lord Bismarck, we're closing in.

Bismarck: Better be prepared for anything who knows what the Grey Ghost is doing here.

Bismarck: Ok, we're here. Now, where are they?

Before Prinz can even come up with a response, they were suddenly engulfed in the same storm the Azur Lane shipgirls got caught up in. A large wave can be seen approaching the duo.

Bismarck: Scheisse!

*SPLASH*

(???) ???

Wales: Guhhhh....Where are we...?

Hood: Wales, are you okay?!

Wales: What....Happened...?

Enterprise: *cough* *cough* Is everyone alright?

Bismarck: Ja.

Enterprise: Wait...BISMARCK!!!

Wales: BLOODY HELL!!!

Before they could even fire at each other, they heard shells screaming in the air.

Eugen: In Deckung gehen!!!

*SPLASH* *SPLASH* *SPLASH*

Eight shells came in from the southwest before another salvo, this time replied with ten shells. They all looked where they came from, and they were shocked to see what, at first, they think are their ships turned out to be the same but different. Said ships sported a Union Jack with a hammer and sickle in the middle, the same description the Dragon Empery shipgirls gave.

Hood: Are those our ships?

Enterprise: No, look at their flag.

Wales: Could it be...?

As soon as they thought of the answer, both ships turned into thousands of Wisdom Cubes. After the process was finished, the Royal Navy shipgirls looked at them like they were staring at themselves in the mirror. The two shipgirls started to charge in their direction. As they prepared their weapons, they realized they didn't even notice them.

Bismarck: What in the world...?

They just passed by them, and when they looked in the direction they were going, they were even more shocked. They saw Bismark's ship and Prinz Eugen's turn into thousands of Wisdom Cubes, and they had the same look and rigging as Bismark and Prinz Eugen.

Eugen: That's us!!!

*BOOM* *BOOM*

Bismark simply ignored the splashes surrounding her.

(F) Bismark: It's over *stretches her rigging* I'm terminating our agreement. You knew what it would mean for our friends back home. But still, you pushed us. When the choice is to sacrifice or to starve, there is no choice. And as you cowered, in your treaties, we were scrapping our friends and families. But you failed to see what was beneath the surface. Building, festering. So when an opportunity came to bring back our friends, we took it. We will no longer agree to your terms. From now on, you will agree to mine. Für Deutschland angreifen!!!

*BOOM* *BOOM*

A long-range artillery battle ensued. UNBS Hood and UNBS Wales closed in on the Bismark to gain a better firing solution. Bismark saw this and used it to her advantage by firing salvos at Hood, gaining a defensive advantage. Wales fired on the Bismarck but missed.

(F) Bismarck: Are you coming for me, Mighty Hood?

(C) Wales: Just, stay f***ing still, ya bloody jerry!

(F) Bismarck: Would you kindly....

(C) Wales: Like we would do that for you Bitchmarck!

Enterprise: Bitchmarck.... HAHAHAHAHA!!! Apply some cold water to that burn.

Bismarck: Grrrghhh.... I will kill you just like how I killed your look-alike.

Bismarck opened fire on Enterprise, but it just went straight through.

Bismarck: What!?

(This is a simulation. You can't hurt each other here)

Eugen: Who's that?

(Call me Animus the ai in this memory sync)

Eugen: Animus...?

(I suggest you pay attention to the fight)

They all resumed watching the hour-long battle.

Enterprise: Bitchmark sure is killing it there.

Bismarck: I swear if you don't shut up right now, I will tear you apart.

Hood and Prince of Wales are watching the fight attentively.

Hood: It sure is not going well for me....

Hood said, commenting on her being bracketed.

Wales: Iron Blood has the upper hand in technology. We haven't even fought Bismarck yet.

(F) Bismarck: Time to die, your time to die.

Then while they were talking, a shell hit Hood, detonating her ammunition.

(C) Hood: That hurt ya bloody twat!

(F) Bismarck: The Pride of the Union Navy is at my mercy.

(C) Hood: Go to hell ye bloody jerry!

(F) Bismarck: You are as arrogant as the rest of your countrymen.

(C) Hood: Has anyone told ye ye're arse is as flat as a cuttin board?

Hood: I don't speak like that! I wouldn't act and talk so ghastly.

Enterprise: I like this Hood.

(F) Bismarck: Well too bad for you cus your free trial of life has expired.

(C) Hood: Do yer worst!

(F) Bismarck: Ich werde es genießen, Ihre Leiche vorzuführen.

(C) Wales: HOOOODD!!!

*STAB*

Blood splatter and tears are all that could be seen on Wales's face. Eugen smiles, while Bismarck only has a calm, collective expression. Wales deploys a smoke screen and slips away.

(F) Bismarck: The great Hood. I rise, you fall.

(C) Hood: End of the line for little old me. *coughs blood* But hey, at least ye fought for what ye believe in.

(F) Bismarck: You are bleeding your life's blood, and yet you still talk like nothing is happening.

(C) Hood: Rough as I was. I still have a soft spot in me, old friend.

(F) Bismarck: Alter Freund?

(C) Hood: We are the same, you and I. We act on bravely so the others won't be scared. We do our nation's bidding, whether be it moral or immoral. It's we who pay the ultimate price. *cough* *cough*

(F) Bismarck: DON'T COMPARE ME TO YOU!!! YOU KNOW NOTHING ABOUT ME!!!

(C) Hood: I don't, but we are both Pride of our nations, aren't we?

(F) Bismarck:...

(C) Hood: Right and wrong are not what separate us and our enemies. It's our different standpoints, our perspectives that separate us. Both sides blame one another. There's no good or bad side. Just two sides holding different views.

Hood looked at Bismarck one last time and smiled. Bismarck, who thought she would receive vengeance, is now filled with guilt.

(C) Hood: Real heroes always make it back. You are a hero Bismarck.

(F) Eugen: You are delusional. You just can't accept the fact that you were defeated by us.

The rest of Azur Lane and Crimson Axis are watching the scene unfold before the world began to collapse.

[REDACTED] HQ, Azur Lane

Tester: W-where am I?

Tester was tied to a chair in a small room with a single light bulb.

*flicker* *flicker*

Suddenly, Enty appears in front of her. She wore her usual ghost mask to hide her identity and project fear.

Tester: Ahhhhh!!!

Enty: Good morning, Tester. How was your sleep?

Tester: If you think I will tell you anything because of that silly look you have.

Enty: Oh, I assure you I recognize that you wouldn't cave simply to my looks. Otherwise, you would've been considered weak.

Enty says as she pulls up her manual titled (Методы допроса КГБ) KGB Interrogation techniques.

Enty: Hmmm.... I wonder what should I try first.

Tester is now visibly sweating. Enty simply flips through some pages until she is satisfied.

Enty: Ah! Found one, and now let's have some fun.

She closes her book and walks to Tester with some scissors. She then proceeded to cut Tester's clothing, stripping her naked despite her protest.

Tester: You pervert!!!

Enty: Now, tell me what you guys are planning. I assume with all the skirmishes, you never really committed to a battle.

Tester: Why should I tell you, you are an inferior?

Enty: I'm glad you asked.

Enty clenches her fist and drew a punch at Tester. She repeated it a few times until Tester spat out some teeth.

Tester: Is that all you got?

Enty smirks and replies.

Enty: Defiance can only serve to pleasure me more. So I suggest you spill the beans now, or we will not stop until I'm done servicing you.

Tester: I'm so excited, will there be a free spa massage?

Enty: Before going to a spa, you must first have to take a bath.

Enty pulls out a barrel full of ice water.

Enty: I learned this from my comrades in Russia. I'm going to put you in there butt naked until your tits get frostbite.

Tester could only imagine how cold the water was. Enty made sure the temperatures were just above the freezing temperature of the water. Enty picked up the tied-up Tester and threw her in the barrel.

Enty: I'll be coming back in 4 hours, by then I hope you made your decision.

Tester: WAIT!!!

*Slam*

4 hours later

Enty: Ah, so you're still alive. So what were you planning.

Tester was visibly shaking begging to be let out. If the sight of her pale skin already looked like she was dead. Her new look looks like she became a mummy.

Tester: *shaking* P-please take me o-out.

Enty pulled Tester out of the barrel she was in. She collapsed on the floor freezing.

Tester: *shaking* Please g-give me a towel....

Enty: Not until you tell me what were you planning.

Tester: *shaking* We were planning to blockade Azur Lane to give the Sakura Empire time to prepare.

Enty: Prepare for what?

Tester: *shaking* An offensive using the mirror sea to lure Azur Lane to a decisive battle.

Enty: Good girl.

Enty tosses her a towel which Tester immediately grabbed. Covering her freezing naked body.

Tester: When they find me there will be hell to pay.

Enty: Don't you think we're done. I still have some other plans for you. Hahahahaha!!!

...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3K 72 15
Even after the fail of projects orochi, the Sakura Empire refuse to return to the Azur Lane alliance. In order to turn the tide of the war, the mainl...
2.7K 53 5
[RE-IMAGINED 'A BEE OF THE SEAS'] Based on the Aligned continuity Post-RID 2015 A month after the corrupt council members overthrown by bee and his...
194 6 5
this story will follow the story of the azur lane anime but if the new members of azur lane and crimson axis alongside the new faction of the united...
7.7K 211 53
Ever since that fateful day, when the long bloody war between the Sirens and Azur Lane ended, with Azur Lane being the victor. The Sirens remained qu...