My Professor

Par soulsloverlife

Gabriela Romando ~ The popular senior that has the men at school on their knees for her. Giovanni Hernandez... Plus

𝗔𝘂𝘁𝗵𝗼𝗿𝘀 𝗡𝗼𝘁𝗲
|TWO|
|THREE|
|FOUR|
|FIVE|
|SIX|
| SEVEN |
|EIGHT|
|NINE|
| TEN |
| ELEVEN |
| TWELVE |
| THIRTEEN |
| FOURTEEN |
| FIFTEENTH |
| SIXTEEN |
| SEVENTEEN |
| EIGHTEEN |
| NINETEEN |
| TWENTY |
| TWENTY - ONE |
| TWENTY - TWO |
| TWENTY - THREE |
| TWENTY - FOUR |
| TWENTY - FIVE |
| TWENTY - SIX |
| TWENTY - SEVEN |
| TWENTY - EIGHT |
| TWENTY - NINE |
| THIRTY |
| THIRTY - ONE |
| THIRTY - TWO |
| THIRTY - THREE |
| THIRTY - FOUR |
| THIRTY - FIVE |
|THIRTY - SIX |
| THIRY - SEVEN |
| THIRTY - EIGHT |
| THIRTY - NINE |
| FORTY |
| FORTY - ONE |
| FORTY - TWO |
|FORTY - THREE|
|FORTY - FOUR|
| FORTY - FIVE |
| FORTY - SIX |
| FORTY - SEVEN |
| FORTY - EIGHT |
| FORTY - NINE |
| FIFTY |
| FIFTY - ONE |
| FIFTY - TWO |
| FIFTY - THREE |
| FIFTY - FOUR |
| FIFTY - FIVE |
| FIFTY - SIX |
| FIFTY - SEVEN |
| FIFTY - SEVEN |
| FIFTY - EIGHT |
| FIFTY - NINE |
| SIXTY |
| SIXTY - ONE |
| SIXTY - TWO |
| SIXTY - THREE |
| SIXTY - FOUR |
| SIXTY - FIVE |
EPILOGUE
Thank you

|ONE|

15.9K 237 287
Par soulsloverlife

Time 10:30 <France>
• small smut ahead 😉

It's currently 10:30pm. I'm getting ready to go to the club. Because, less than 3 hours ago I caught my 'best friend' and boyfriend in bed.

and I beat the living shit out of her.

That's what you get for having three guys to look up too and that would be my dad, and brothers Lorenzo and Matheo.

I never grew up with women.

When I was six me and Enzo came home from school and walked into the house a mess and my mom throwing stuff at my dad.

That was the day I found out she lied about having cancer and was cheating on my dad with his cousin, Although I didn't know what it really meant until 6 years later.

After that I didn't have any contact with her. She would come to the house and try to talk and 'explain' for what she did but I just slammed the door on her face.

I felt more bad for matheo cause he was eleven when he found out and he was full on mama's boy until she left. Enzo was eight but me and Enzo were always had daddy as our favorite.

She was pretty stupid to cheat and leave my dad because my dad is one of the richest billionaires world wide.

Well that's my family Trama. Crazy I know.

I finished curling my hair and unplugged the iron from the outlet. I walked out the bathroom to my bedroom. I slip my black silky dress that ends at mid-thigh and has a big cut on each side.

I slide on some black matte stilettos to match. I add my silver bracelet and matching necklace that says G my dad got it for my 8th birthday.

I grab my phone and wallet and sneak out.

I was about to walk out the door but someone stopped me.

"Mija, where are you going?" My dad says.
(Spanish translation: daughter)

I turn around and see my father in the living room sitting down.

"Papà I just wanna go out and blow off my steam" I said walking up to him, "Prometo estar en casa a las doce en punto papà" I said as I stood in front of him.
(Spanish translation: I promise I'll be home at 12:00, Dad)

"Bien, pero si un hombre te toca, llámame enseguida" he says and I hug him.
(Spanish translation: fine, but if a man touches you, call me right away)

"Thank you papa" I said hugging him.

"Your welcome know go before I keep you here" he says right before I run out the door.

♥︎♥︎♥︎

I get to the club and walk straight to the bar ignoring all the men- wait no....boys drooling over my body.

I sat at the bar stool and take out my fake id.

I watch a very good looking bartender come over to probably order me a drink.

"You don't look 21" he says making me chuckle.

"Correct! I'm 23" I give him my Id.

He looks at it nodding and slides it back to me, "what brings you here?" He says.

"I need a break from life" I said coldly.

"Damn attitude" he says before taking out his note pad, "What can I get you for tonight?" He adds.

"I would like a sex on the beach" I glare at him.

I went on my phone opening up to millions of texts and calls from my so called boyfriend and best friend. I rolled my eyes at the sight of it I opened his texts of him saying 'sorry' 'please forgive me' 'It didn't mean anything' things like that.

The bartender comes back and place the drink in front of me and leaves. "Fucking finally" I said.

After about I don't even know how many drinks. I walked to the dance floor and started dancing swaying my hips to the beat of the music.

Left, right, left, right and shake the ass.

I repeated the movement over and over again.

♥︎♥︎♥︎

It's been a few hours and I'm now very drunk while dancing.

I felt that someone was staring at me so I started looking around my eyes fell into the vip room I saw a very good looking man staring at me.

He's built like a Greek god.

I made eyes contact with him and I watch his lips curl up into a smirk.

I turn my back to him and bend over.

Letting him see my perfect big round ass.

I turn around and see him walk back into the vip room. I walk into the vip room but a guard stops me. I glare at him.

"Id and name" The bald ass man says.

"Well here's my Id" I said taking it out of my purse, "and since you can't read my name is Rose cooper" I added and his face drops.

My real name is Gabriella Romando but I use my middle name and my mom's maiden name when I'm clubbing.

"I don't see your name in the list" he says smirking evilly. Dick.

"Why the fuck not?" I ask.

"Sorry but the vip room is only for-" he looks me up and down, "rich and good looking people" He says.

"Let her in bugsidy" the Greek god says.

"Boss she's not on the li-" the bodyguard was quickly cut off.

"I said let her in" The body guard moves aside letting me in.

"Bye bugs" I smirk and walk over to the Greek god.

"What a pretty girl like you doing in here" he said and pulled me onto his lap.

"I'm bored and you look like someone to have fun with" "do you wanna do something fun with me" I whisper seductively smirking.

I move my ass on his dick, teasing him.

"Ahh you little tease" he groans.

"I said I wanted to have fun" I confessed.

I move my hips on him feeling his hard underneath me. His hands go to my hips holding them in place.

I place my hands on his chest.

"Mmm now let's go have fun" He smirks.

"I got a private room upstairs" His hands slide down to my ass, "wanna have fun in there?"

I nodded getting up.

He stood up wrapping his hand around my waist and we walked out of the vip room.

♥︎♥︎♥︎

He slammed me against the closed door still making out with me roughly.

"Fuck..." I moan out as Greek god kisses my neck roughly.

He takes me to the bed in the room throwing me on the bed. He crawls on top of me.

"You ready?" He asks and I nod.

"Words" he says coldly.

"I'm a virgin" I confessed.

"Mmm" he nodded staring down at me. I could tell he was second thinking to fuck me.

"Please.." I pleaded.

He grabs a hold of my neck and smashes his lips on top of mine, he grinds his dick against me.

He stand up in front of the bed taking his belt and trousers off along with his dress shirt that he was wearing.

He said taking his boxers off. My eyes fell to what looks like 10 inches. Shit. I'm in trouble.

He smirks at me and pulls himself on top of me.

He ripped my dress off. I was know I only in my black thong. He pulled my thong down.

His fingers grazed over my wet pussy.

Without warning he slammed his fingers inside of me. He started to finger fuck me.

"Oh god..." I moaned out, throwing my head back into the pillows full of pleasure.

He picked up his pace. "Fucking hell" I moan.

"You want more?" He asked.

I nodded but he shook his head chuckling "I need words bellissima" he said making me more wet.

He smirks, "does bellissima turn you on" He says and puts his hand above my head with one of his.

I feel my self tighten around his fingers as he starts to go faster and harder.

"You little slut" he groans as I tighten around his fingers again, signaling him I'm ready for release.

"I'm gonna...." I got cut off my orgasm.

He takes his fingers out sucking on them.

If I said that wasn't hot I'd be lying.

"Now time to have fun" he smirks and spread my legs wide and took his dick in his hand to help him line up to my entrance and thrusted inside of me.

He throws his head back and groans.

"Fuck your so tight"

"But not for long" he smirks.

I muffled my moans in my hand.

"Let me hear your moans, bellissima "

He thrusted harder and harder each thrust he took. I moan loudly.

He thrusted one big slower thrust making both of us moan. He leans over opening the side drawer the closes it. "Handcuffs?" I said in confusion.

"Yes now be a good slut for me" He smirks, hand-cuffing me to the headboard.

♥︎♥︎♥︎

I lay under the covers watching Greek god get dressed. No after care. Asshole.

"I'm leaving bye" before I could say anything he left out the door.

Ass.

I check the time and it was 2:30am.

Shit.

I hurried up and got dressed and practically ran out the door. I need to get home before dad knows I missed curfew.

• First chapter!! Now please be patient with me and my slow updates this book will have lots of drama already in the next chapter ;)

• updating 2-3 next week matters of my writing slump, boo.

• Please vote and share the story to your friends!!

Words: 1609

Until next time.

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

2.7K 138 11
"𝘉𝘰𝘺𝘧𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘯𝘥"- 𝐬𝐚𝐧𝐠 𝐛𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐡𝐢𝐜, 𝐚𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐜𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐃𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐂𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐫𝐨𝐧. 𝐌𝐨𝐬𝐭 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐭�...
2.1K 184 10
A young werewolf struggles in an abusive relationship. Will anyone be able to help him? 18+ only. Get tf outta here if you not 18 or older.
43.5K 1.4K 42
Book two of CALL ME MASTER MR PRESIDENT. MxM action Mature content
64.4K 615 44
⚠️ WARNING ⚠️ THIS STORY CONTAINES: Cringe shit, Sexual content, strong language, panic attack(s), and gang violence So if you are sensitive or don'...