MARRIAGE TO FULFILL PROMISES

By ankita0303r

This is a story of Veronica, a 17 years old girl, who is a lesbian, living in Reegal city of Supernova, a big... More

PROLOGUE
1. INTRODUCTION
2. DEATH AND PROMISE
3. WEDDING AND................
4. A DAY WITH EACH OTHER
5. SHARING
6. AWAY
7. EMOTIONS
8. A LIGHT MORNING IN YAHAMA
9. THE COUPLE'S DAY-OUT
10. IN THE AIR
11. A BEAUTIFUL SURPRISE
12. Emotions
13. FEELING GOOD
14. Our First
15. Shock
16. Why?
17. Benetton & Emma Miller
19. DUTIES
20: A Costly Slap
21. A Tragic Incident
Epilogue

18. All Hail Queen Emma

199 10 2
By ankita0303r

Charlotte's POV

I was with Emma, when one of her ministers came and told us that all the arrangements are done for the coronation and the wedding. Yes, wedding. As I am married to Veronica and also to Emma, they both will also have to get married and then we all three will marry. After the wedding only, Emma can take on her throne as per the laws.

"Does she know about it?" asked Emma. "No." I answered. "Why haven't you told her?" Said Emma. "All this has come as a shock to her and she is just a child. When she learnt about our marriage, she almost fainted. I don't know what will happen to her this time. I cannot tell her this. I don't have the courage to break her heart again." I said. "I understand your concern." She said while giving a sympathetic look to me. She came close to me, moved my hairs away from my face and kissed on my cheeks. She pulled me closer to her, her hands on my waist. She kissed me deeply and said, "Don't worry, everything will be alright. You don't take any stress. Go and meet your parents and give them a formal invitation for tomorrow. I have called Misha. She is also coming."

"Misha is also coming?" I said. "Baby. It's coronation and wedding. Every family member must be present. What about Veronica's mother and sister? Have you informed them and invited for the same?" said Emma. I don't know how can she do all this so easily. "Yeah! I have spoken to Sandra. Alex has got typhoid. It will take few days for her to recover. So, they won't be here. But she has congratulated you and given her blessings." I answered her. "Okay. You go and meet your parents. I have to go and see my 12 pm now." Emma said and kissed me and left for her appointment.

I went to see Veronica. I told her that I am going to meet my parents and will be back in some time. She was quiet and said nothing, but I can tell that she was scared to be alone with Emma and her staff. She thinks that Emma will kill her or do something horrible to her. I left after few minutes to meet my parents and Veronica was all alone.

Veronica's POV

I woke up early next morning. I got fresh and went out of the room. The entire palace was decorated. They did all this in one day. I was amazed. I was able to see lot of people and the staff was busy in taking them somewhere.

"There you are!" said Charlotte and took me to a room. "Get her ready!" she said in a demanding voice. "What for? What is it?" I asked. "It's coronation and our wedding. You will be married to Emma and then we 3 will get married. As per the law, the queen or the king needs to be married. I will see you at our wedding." She said in a hurry and left.

I was utterly shocked after listening this. Idon't know what to say. I was completely devastated. 2 girls were there andthey got me ready.

I was looking like this.

I was in my room, when Arthur came and took me to the wedding. He walked me down the aisle, something which I wanted my father to do that.

Emma was already there in a white dress with asmile on her face, accompanied by her uncle.

I looked around the room. There were lot of people. In the front there was Sarah and Misha. I was not able to see Charlotte, the betrayer. The guards were all over with their guns and all. I reached near Emma and Arthur walked to his seat. Emma gave me a vicious smile.

The Priest started the ceremony. Emma said her vows to me. While walking, Arthur had given a paper to me and told to read me when time comes. I unfolded that paper and said my vows without any emotions.

"And now I pronounce you wife and wife and you may kiss." The Priest said and without waiting for a second, Emma stepped forward, cupped my face and kissed me on my lips. Her lips were so soft and delicious, I have to give her that. Everyone cheered in happiness.

The Priest asked me to take a seat, while Emmawas still there. People turned back and I also did the same. Arthur was walkingwith Charlotte down the aisle. She was also wearing a white dress.

Charlotte and Emma were in front of each other. They both looked at each other and smiled. A smile that is expected. Emma mouthed something to Charlotte and she had a small laugh. The Priest then took my name and asked me to come forward.

I reached the spot. The Priest asked us to make a circle facing each other. He started the ceremony; vows were again taken and the Priest announced. I declare you guys as wife, wife and wife. And now you may kiss. They both came close, pulled me closer and kissed me. We 3 were kissing each other. Everyone cheered and we all were taken to separate rooms. The 2 girls helped me in getting out of the dress. I had to get ready for the coronation. Everything was going very fast and I was unable to process anything.

Charlotte's POV

Me and all others were waiting in the throne room for the coronation ceremony. The chief of ministers of Benetton came and spoke about the history of the country. The ceremony is live telecasted so that everyone can witness it. Veronica was standing next to me and I didn't dare to look at her. After speaking for about an hour, the minister welcomed Emma. She entered and was looking extremely beautiful.

The Minister called Emma to take her oath. Everyone got up from their seats. She walked to the podium and started to read her oath.

"I, Emma Miller, do swear in the name of God that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the Constitution of Benetton as by law established that I will uphold the sovereignty and integrity of our nation that I will faithfully and conscientiously do my duties as the Queen for the Benetton and that I will do right to all manner of people in accordance with the Constitution and the law, without fear or favor."

The minister came forward and placed the royal crown on her head and said, "I, Casper Paul, the Chief of Ministers, in presence of everyone, present to you the new queen of our motherland, Emma Miller. From now on we all will refer to her as Your Grace. Everyone now will bow to our queen."

We all bowed to her until she didn't ask us to ease. The throne awaits you my queen, said the minister and made her sit on the throne. She sat on the throne with elegance and we all on our seat.

The 7 governors pledged themselves to Emma. Few new people took over as the ministers. Lastly, the chief of ministers came and pronounced the new titles to all of them. He said, "At the end, I would like to give titles to Mrs. Charlotte and Mrs. Veronica as the Princess and also declaring Princess Charlotte as the Queen Consort."

I knew that she would be doing this. She looked at me and gave me a smile. Me and Veronica were called upon and given a piece of paper. It contained our oath to Emma. We took the oath and went back to our seats.

The ceremony lasted for few more hours. Some performance took place, food was eaten. Everything was finished and we went to our rooms at 6 in the evening. To my surprise, my stuff was not there. I went outside and asked the maid about it. She said that the queen has ordered us to shift your stuff to the new bedroom.

Veronica's POV

I went to the new bedroom, where my stuff wastaken. I entered the room and was shocked. The room was bigger than the previousone. The bed was huge, where 4 people can sleep very comfortably. There was abig television screen. A table and a comfy chair. There was a mobile phone& a desktop with few accessories. A small shell with few books in it. Fewsofas were there. There was a big closet with my clothes in it. I checked thebathroom and it was big. There was also a big balcony, from where you can see abeautiful view, with few guards with their guns. I was told that the room isnext to the Queen.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

353 76 7
[Contest Entry - unedited, complete] She was supposed to fall in love. He was supposed to be the adoring match. It was supposed to end well. But not...
101K 1.3K 26
THERE'S THIS GIRL WHO GOT MARRIED AT THE AGE OF 22 AND ITS JUST BECAUSE OF HE PARENTS' BUSINESSES... SHE'S FORCED TO MARRY THIS GUY FROM THE OTHER CO...
1.2K 65 9
This story is being: *EDITING* *ON HOLD* Danica always knew she was powerful, but just how powerful no one really knows yet. She's 17 on the verge...
23.5K 2K 36
When Rose Michaels was turned into a vampire, her life went to hell. She did not handle the transition to an immortal being well, and ended up becom...