Little Miss Brenner

Por sincerely_jessie

Elizabeth Brenner, daughter of Martin Brenner was born with powers to control others minds, their thoughts, e... Más

Cast
Elizabeth Brenner
.... Years Later
Finding Him
Together Forever

Tragedy Strikes

128 2 0
Por sincerely_jessie

4 years later - age 20

Elizabeth Pov

Henry and I kept our relationship a secret, Papa would hurt us if he knew. I was promoted to guard like Henry 3 years ago. We just stood there and watched the kids. There was 17 of them now. I bonded to one child, Eleven, she was only 10 but she wasn't like the others, all the kids bullied her because she wasn't as strong. I would draw with her and even helped her concentrating her powers. I sometimes saw Henry hanging around Eleven too.

Papa entered the room. "good morning, everyone" all the kids responded

"morning Papa"

"follow me everyone and Lydia and Peter follow too 17 hold the door please" everyone left the room following Papa. I held the door for 17 then smiled as Henry walked through. I let go of the door and followed everyone down the hall.
We enter a room and Papa tells us to draw circles on the floor across from each other. "today two of you will stand in these circles first one to go out the circle in eliminated and will sit by the door" he points to the door then calls for 2 and 3. I put a bind fold over 2 as Henry does with 3.

2 knocks everyone out then it was Elevens turn. I see Henry whispering to her. I wondered what he said as I watch Eleven throw 2 out the circle.

As I was talking to Henry in the hall, I saw Papa tell guards to grab him

"what the hell he didn't do anything"

I was held back Henry smiles softly.

"its fine Lydia don't worry" I watched as he was taken, I knew exactly what they were going to do. I ran to my room and through myself onto my bed and cried putting my pillow over my head covering my ears.

The next day I woke up and walked into the rainbow room. No one was there then I saw the children and Henry walk in. I look around noticing 2 was missing I whisper to Henry "what happen?"

"2 was caught hurting Eleven yesterday he got what he deserved" I nod then looked at the kids "we leave today" he whispered then Henry walked off and sat with Eleven. They began playing chess. After a while he stood next to me again. "she will meet us" I nod looking around at the kids.

Henry came into my room. "come on its time" I smiled and giggled. We snuck into the basement already seeing Eleven sitting there.

"hey Eleven" The little girl jumped. "sorry did I scare you?" the girl nodded, and I giggled. Henry took the bars off the pipe and told Eleven how crawling threw would get her out.

"what about you?" Eleven said softly

"we can't" Henry sighed grabbing the girl's hand and guiding it to his neck "Lydia and I both have chips you aren't the only one prisoned here if we followed, they would track us it's not safe for you"

"what if I get it out?" she offered us looking at both of us. I smiled. I moved my hair to the side and bit down on Henrys shirt as she uses her power to rip it out. I place my hand over the cut in my neck then looking at the blood on my neck. I watch as Eleven gets Henrys out then he walks to the chips and picks it up.

"how could something so small cause so much trouble" he breaks them then looks back as us then sirens went off guards barging in. Henry grabs my hand and I grab Elevens. We run into a hallway, but we were trapped until Henry through them around the room. I smiled as he did, holding Eleven close. All I could think was how hot it was watching Henry kill the guards. The three of us ran into a closet.

Eleven looked at us confused then Henry showed his tattoo showing a one then I showed mine. "stay here" Henry says softly then grabbing my hand and dragging me out the closet. "now for Brenner" I felt excited. I wanted him to suffer.

Henry killed everyone we saw as we were walking into a training room. We saw Brenner and 10. I grabbed Brenner by the throat as Henry snapped 10s neck. Brenner looked shocked and scared. "he was just a child" I threw him onto the floor and screamed

"we were just children!" I nodded at Henry. He left the room; he was going to guard it he knew I needed to be alone this was between me and him. As I watch him leave, I locked the door then looked at the scared man on the floor. I slowly walked up to him.

"please Lizzie" he cried out. I looked at him in the eyes

"don't you dare say my name like I meant anything to you, you did this to me to us" I point to the door as I said us indicating us meant Henry and I. "I was 9 he was 12 we were children I was your fucking child" I laugh in a manic way "now, now you will pay" I put a hand on his head and showed him, blood, screams, all the children he stole dead. "you did this, you are the monster not me not Henry you." I looked into his eyes now grab that chair and sit. He did what he was told as he had no choice. I placed the shock collar on him turning it all the way up as high as possible. "yea this will hurt like a bitch" I pressed the button and he screamed. I smiled big, watching him fry was satisfying. He fell off the chair and onto the ground. I looked over him no emotions showing. "goodbye Martin" I spat on him then unlocked the door looking down and seeing bodies of guards. "sorry it took a bit but was worth it" he wrapped an arm around me.

"did it feel good" he smirks

"oh, it did" I kissed him then we headed to the rainbow room to kill everyone including kids.

I watched Henry killing the last kid, my arms folded I smirked then I heard someone behind me. It was Eleven. "you were supposed to wait" Henry walked over after killing the child. "come on its time to go" I put my hand out

"you killed them" she looked around scared

"they deserved it" I yelled at Eleven

"you tricked me" Eleven says softly while looking at both of us. Henry tilts his head confused.

"tricked you, no we saved you." Then henry went on with a dumb speech that I zoned out on. Something about living and dying and shit.

"yea yea Henry we got to go" I said impatiently

"join us Eleven" he put his hand out to her.

"No" Eleven with no notice through Henry at a wall.

"Henry! You bitch" before I could control Eleven, she through me against a wall knocking me out.

I woke up and looked up seeing police scattering around. I stood up and saw the wall ahead of me "Henry!" I ran to the wall touching it looking at the vines scattered over it

The lab was pulled down and I of course was cuffed. I tried to use my power on the cop, but it didn't work the knock to my head must have done something. I kept screaming Henrys name. I swore that when I got out, I would hunt and kill Eleven.

In court I pleaded the insanity charge going on about kids with powers, Brenner hurting us, no one believed me. I was thrown into Pennhurst Mental Hospital where all the dangerous people would go including Henrys father Victor.

5 years later - age 25 (Present day)

I sat in my cell drawing when I heard a guard go to Victor's cell saying he had visitors "of course he would get visitors not me though" I rolled my eyes and continued to draw till I heard them talk about the night Henry killed his family. I thought why anyone would care then they said they believe him and that whatever killed his family was back. My eyes widened. He could be alive I needed to get out. I had to find him, but it would be hard since my powers never came back since that night. I watched as they were escorted out something about getting the police. I studied their face, remembering their names they told Victor.

It was yard time, I didn't get much outside since I was dangerous, always a guard watching me. I closed my eyes focusing. "come on I need you to work" I was trying to send a thought to the guard. My nose started bleeding a lot which has never happened before.

"I need to pee" the guard walked away I was alone. I looked around then climbed myself out and ran so fast giggling.

"I'm coming baby" I smile big excited to see Henry again.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

16.3M 545K 35
Down-on-her-luck Aubrey gets the job offer of a lifetime, with one catch: her ex-husband is her new boss. *** Aubrey...
265K 37.9K 20
လက်တွေ့ဘဝနှင့် နီးစပ်ချင်ယောင်ဆောင်ခြင်း
55.1M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...
6.6M 179K 55
⭐️ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏꜱᴛ ʀᴇᴀᴅ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ ꜰᴀɴꜰɪᴄᴛɪᴏɴ ᴏɴ ᴡᴀᴛᴛᴘᴀᴅ ⭐️ ʜɪɢʜᴇꜱᴛ ʀᴀɴᴋɪɴɢꜱ ꜱᴏ ꜰᴀʀ: #1 ɪɴ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ (2017) #1 ɪɴ ᴋʏʟᴏ (2021) #1 IN KYLOREN (2015-2022) #13...